• 110 results
deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By deathstroke19

@pantherman: wait im a fanboy... I've been working with u the whole time doing what you said about the block thing and i have never said once DS wins but i also haven't said sabers team wins. If your basing wht my opinion is because of my name that's definitely wrong cause taskmaster and moon knight are tied for first along with DS as my favs. So i am completely neutral.

Oh and yes i know what taskmasters morphing weapon it's his udon version and its a s.h.i.e.l.d prototype. You know how i know that... He's one of my fav characters as i said.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: I didn't mean you I'm sorry that was intended for Cableextreme. And thanks, I never knew what they called that thing I just know its freaking amazing and easily the best weapon of anyone in this battle.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By russellmania77

Batman

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: nice battle man.Ok for the fight I say team Marvel for round 1 and DS and Batman for round 2.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Percy_Scott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you want suggested strategies, here is one likely outcome based on character. Bruce and Slade being speed-blitzed by Sabretooth is highly unlikely. Bruce would go over his head, throwing a flash-pellet, smoke pellet, gas pellet, or perhaps tranquilizer, or electrical batarang behind him. Slade would roll to the side, blasting Creed with his staff (the one that blows holes clean through people and destroys helicopters), at the same time, the team tagging him twice before Bruce even landed.

Leaving Creed to Wilson, Bruce would likely keep moving forward, releasing a smoke or flash pellet, temporarily blinding Taskmaster and Moon Knight (but not Slade, who, like Bruce, has thermal vision, night vision, etc. as standard equipment) while he disappeared, rapidly re-engaging from a different vector while they are still thrown off guard, pressing his advantage as much as possible.

It is well known Bruce fights better against multiple opponents as he specializes in using them against each other, but should they get the upperhand, it is likely they will bring themselves within the range of his suit taser, which can put out up to 300,000 volts. He also has his one time Electro-Magnetic Pulse, which would serve to disable both Moon Knight's electronics (didn't someone mention his suit functioned like a power suit?) and the UDON, which grants Taskmaster all his various weapons, throwing the advantage back in his corner.

In the meantime, I have no doubt that Slade could out-maneuver Victor with his superior reflexes, mental processing, tactical skill, and agility. Creed may have been alive longer, even fighting longer, but that doesn't make him superior in that area. Time spent performing a task does not equal automatic superiority with it. It just raises the odds. I can draw for the next fifty years and I'll never be the equal of Alex Ross on his first day in the comic book business. It just isn't going to happen.

Does this mean Slade and Bruce will win without a doubt? No. Does this mean it will be an easy fight for them? No. Does it mean they'll come out on top for a majority of encounters, in my opinion? Yes. With preparation, every time out.

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team takes this for round 1 but dc takes round 2