deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By deathstroke19

Round 1: No prep. Start a block away.

Round 2: Team one has two days of prep. Team 2 has a week of prep. 100 ft away.

Morals on. Standard equip. Win by KO/ Death.

Setting: Downtown Chicago (rooftops, streets, and inside buildings; wherever the fight takes them).

Deathstroke- Pre New 52.

Marvel Team:

Sabertooth- Bone

Taskmaster- UDON

Moon Knight

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think the DC team loses round one. They could win round 2 due to suepioer tactics.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: lol i was just about to follow you. I was reading one of the other discussions u were in with DS from a few years back

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team DC loses round one due to the combined might of Sabretooth, Taskmaster (If he isn't jobbing), and Moon Knight. Team DC will win round two due to the prep their two prep masters will have at their disposal.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: true true. I had a feeling i would see you here. I always show up in threads your in and your always in threads im in... I like your taste.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I think the DC team loses round one. They could win round 2 due to suepioer tactics.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Wolverine008

@deathstroke19:

Thanks man! I've noticed you around here too when you came on here a few days ago. Let me know if you need any advice.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: lol i was just about to follow you. I was reading one of the other discussions u were in with DS from a few years back

A few years back? LOL which one? I use to be pretty bad at debating....

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Ok Thanks! I sent you a pm.

@dondave: fair enough

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deathstroke19

@jashro44: This is sad but it was the inspiration for this thread... DS vs Taskmaster

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: This is sad but it was the inspiration for this thread... DS vs Taskmaster

I don't remember that one. Was I debating for or against Deathstroke? If I was debating for Deathstroke it probably was at the point where I either was a good debater or becoming a decent one.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: For him. The thread died quick cause people started calling it a mismatch so i learned from that one and added more characters. I'm surprised usually adding batman in the list attracts all the fanboys (diehards i mean cause im a fanboy but not biased like them)

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: For him. The thread died quick cause people started calling it a mismatch so i learned from that one and added more characters. I'm surprised usually adding batman in the list attracts all the fanboys (diehards i mean cause im a fanboy but not biased like them)

All right then. It probably wasn't as far as I remember in that case.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By deathstroke19

@jashro44: yea idk what it said for sure date wise.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

DC wins round 2.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deathstroke19

Bump

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would argue that with their weaponry, and skill, DC could pull a majority in both rounds.

The MVP in marvel team imo would be sabertooth. Taskmaster would be an amazing battle for Batman, and Moon Knight is a good fight for either. However, due to Deathstroke's excessive use of explosives and guns, team DC would have a great range advantage, despite Moon Knights projectiles that can be countered by Batman's batarangs. Deathstroke has 1 shot kill weapons, mixed with Batman's utility belt which provides control to the fight. I think that if Batman and Deathstroke worked together, they could win round one 5.5/10 and round 2 7/10. Assuming this isn't adamantium sabertooth.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

R1- Marvel

R2-DC

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By comic_book_fan

batman and deathstroke the main threat here is sabertooth he won't go down easy but he will go down his help is to inconsistent to be that much threat.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: taskmaster is an extremely powerful hand to hand combatant and an experienced merc. I think he's plenty powerful but i knew some people would underrate him and moon knight that's why i put in sabertooth to even it out.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team takes it in both scenarios. No amount of prep is overcoming Sabertooth and Taskmaster combined. Prep is not a magical force that insures victory as plans have faults and in two days they could not possibly prepare for every scenario. And if we are using common sense here prepping is only useful to a small extent before it becomes a liability. Slade and Batman could prep all they want for a certain version of the Marvel team and end up facing a completely different style altogether.

Your ignoring that both Sabertooth, Moonknight, and Task Master are very skilled combatants and have countless hours of real time combat experience and have proved time and time again to be able to adjust to dynamic combat situations. Team one can plan all they wan't but they are facing three that can adapt to whatever Slade and batman throw at them. They will eventually get hands on these characters and neither of them physically are able to handle Sabertooth he destroys both easy.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1= Marvel

Round 2= DC

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantherman: ok thank you for finally not underrating taskmaster and moon like so many people do. But i don't think its an easy battle.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By icec0ld

To elaborate:

Take out Sabertooth to make this fair. You have these guys starting 50 feet apart. 50 feet isn't even 40 yards between them its closer to like 15 or 16 i believe. I myself run a 4.9 40 yard dash and that's slow compared to event decent athletes. So your talking about Sabertooth who is much faster than that covering a distance of 16 meters in which a decent linebacker would do in about 2-2.5 seconds. Sabertooth would be on Slade and Batman faster than they can back up, even if they move away from him, he is on them so fast and so close he becomes their priority as he is literally in their faces. While they are fighting him off and with his healing and how hard he is to even hurt he isn't going down quick at all. While this is happening Moon Knight and Task Master add the icing to the cake and will either shoot Batman and Slade or grab them while they are trying not to get torn apart by Sabertooth and hold them down.

Either way this fight is not fair either increase the distance much farther than 50 feet or take Sabertooth out of the scenario.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantherman:

see taskmaster has to see to read attacks and copy styles he goes down before he ever sees batman.

deathstroke takes down moonknight then batman drops smoke grenades and sonic batarangs to disorient sabertooth then deathstroke attack a practically blind sabertooth from all directions to put him down.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By icec0ld

@comic_book_fan: And how exactly are they going to do all this before Saber tooth is on them? Simply saying Deathstroke takes out Moonkight means nothing, I could say that Moonknight simply takes out Slade. There is no way they could launch an attack at the other two because they have to deal with Saber tooth first. Batman is not dropping smoke bombs and throwing sonic anything in the less than a second it would take Sabertooth to clear fifty feet. He would be on them literally in the blink of an eye. They are starting much too close together for this to be a fair fight. Deathstroke would have the best chance of getting away because his reaction time is superhuman but that still leaves him by himself to fight Taskmaster and MoonKnight while Batman who would not be able to afford to take his attention away from Sabertooth is running for his life. After Sabertooth kills Batman he joins the other two to finish Slade.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@pantherman: are you aware that Deathstroke has lethal weaponry such as a blasting staff, high end guns ect that he can use from a range and take Moon Knight or taskmaster? Moon knight has projectiles but batman as well. Team one could defeat a guy for the majority before they even get in melee distance due to their ranged advantage.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantherman:

there are plenty of things batman has just in his belt to disorient sabertooth or they could use fear toxin or joker gas which batman has access to take down the others and then take down sabertooth with prep this won't be difficult at all now the round without prep would be tough but I could still see them winning.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: No its not better

Seriously take Sabertooth out of it all together or start them very far apart because Sabertooth is way to fast to be putting them that close and he is physically strong enough to literally rip them to pieces withing seconds. Sabertooth has run down Spider-man while trying to evade him and would have killed him if not for Wolverine stepping in and it wasn't the first time he was able to catch him and Spider-man is leagues faster than either Slade or Batman.

I say one whole block, because the best chance the DC team has is range and stealth and if thats the case starting them so close they can't hide without being seen or can get ripped up before they get a shot off is pointless.

This is fair: They start one block away, Batman, Sabertooth and task master on the ground on opposite sides, Slade and Moonknight start at roof top one block away on their respective sides. This is neutral as it allows everyone to play to their strengths without giving any team an unfair advantage. It allows Slade and Batman time to actually carry out their strategy, same goes for team Taskmaster, and if need be it gives Batman the space he would need to effectively use his stealth and for Slade to take advantage of his range weapons.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: I don't know why but some of my post don't show.

I had said that Batman and Slade could have all the weapons that they want and all the fancy gadgets in the world it does not change the fact that they are starting so close that Sabertooth could kill both before they have a chance to use them. They very well could win, if they started far enough apart but the short distance overwhelmingly favors Marvel team because Sabertooth physically dominates both and is so fast he can get to them at that distance before they can do anything of consequence about. Not to mention Moonknight and Taskmaster are not simply going to be standing there, as soon as Sabertooth engages Batman and Slade they have no choice but to engage him or else they die because he is right on them from the start. He becomes the immediate danger and they cannot instantly take him out. His healing powers make him incredibly resistant to poisons of all kinds. And he is a very smart ruthless fighter, its well within his character to rip off their face mask since he will be close enough to do so since he moves to fast for either to stop him and now they are exposed to the gas too. All the while being attacked from Moonknight and Task Master who have at this point taken position at a safe distance to use their range weapons. Slade and Batman do not have this opportunity because Sabertooth is on them in an instant.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantherman:

batman has tagged both wally and bart granted it was them as kids but they are still much faster than creed and he could disappear before creeds eyes he has done this to superman and martian manhunter creed's and he has things in his belt to throw creed off.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: I don't doubt he hit them and I also don't doubt it was incredibly suspect circumstances as Batman, a human does not have the reflexes to hit someone that fast but that neither here nor there. He can't simply vanish before Creeds eyes because they are 50 feet apart and that is incredibly close. Where ever direction he runs they are 50 feet apart with three highly experienced combatants within jumping distance Batman is not sneaking past all of them. Also at that close range if Batman drops a smoke bomb everyone's vision is impaired including Deathstroke because he is standing right there so he puts his own team at an even bigger disadvantage. Now again none of this would ever happen because Batman would not have the opportunity to throw anything because again, Sabretooth would have been on him in less than a second, Batman and Slade won't have time to attack first they will immediately be on the defensive.

Instead of simply listing a series of gadgets that Batman and Slade have and how effective they are how about you actually explain what strategy they could possibly use to overcome being that close to Sabretooth who can get to them faster than they can start to attack? Saying Batman and Slade win just because isn't going to cut it be specific. There is nothing that either Batman or Slade have to overcome the combined speed and strength of Sabretooth and the combined combat prowess of Moonknight and Taskmaster.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By icec0ld

@deathstroke19: Put Slade on a rooftop and or away from everyone else it will be more fair. Ask yourself this, what is the most effective strategy they could come up with to win? They can't fight hand to hand because they are outnumbered and Sabretooth would slaughter them. Their best bet is for Batman to have them chase him around leading them into traps while Slade from a distance picks them off. So start them a block apart as 100 feet is still only 33 yards and if a man can clear that at a top speed of 4.3 seconds Sabretooth still does it in less than a second. Batman would not even have time to turn and run, so a block is fair.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I said in the op that it could take them wherever it leads them so if you believe DS would be on a roof you can put him on the roof for how you imagine the battle to play out.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: I don't know why but some of my post don't show.

I had said that Batman and Slade could have all the weapons that they want and all the fancy gadgets in the world it does not change the fact that they are starting so close that Sabertooth could kill both before they have a chance to use them. They very well could win, if they started far enough apart but the short distance overwhelmingly favors Marvel team because Sabertooth physically dominates both and is so fast he can get to them at that distance before they can do anything of consequence about. Not to mention Moonknight and Taskmaster are not simply going to be standing there, as soon as Sabertooth engages Batman and Slade they have no choice but to engage him or else they die because he is right on them from the start. He becomes the immediate danger and they cannot instantly take him out. His healing powers make him incredibly resistant to poisons of all kinds. And he is a very smart ruthless fighter, its well within his character to rip off their face mask since he will be close enough to do so since he moves to fast for either to stop him and now they are exposed to the gas too. All the while being attacked from Moonknight and Task Master who have at this point taken position at a safe distance to use their range weapons. Slade and Batman do not have this opportunity because Sabertooth is on them in an instant.

I challenge you on the underlined statement. I have plenty of scans

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I said in the op that it could take them wherever it leads them so if you believe DS would be on a roof you can put him on the roof for how you imagine the battle to play out.

Slade don't need no help, put Sabertooth behind something. lol

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantherman:

the team has 2 days of prep batman has put down grundy in hand 2 hand combat even though creed would beat him in a pure fight batman can deliver attacks that could stun creed and with 2 hours of prep and billons of dollars not to mention slade's resources you don't think he could get his hands on a gas mask they could drop the smoke of different kinds to take down moonknight and taskmaster creed recovers too fast he is fine so they will have too team up on him which they do and take him down

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

slade would need help against creed lucky for him he has it here.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

Not at all, Slade could pull a majority over Creed.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ForeverEvil

@comic_book_fan said:

@cable_extreme:

Agreed. Slade solos. Team1 curbstomps those fools

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:
@comic_book_fan said:

@cable_extreme:

Agreed. Slade solos. Team1 curbstomps those fools

Well, idk about that, but I think Slade can take the majority against Creed due to his weapons, gear, enhancements, and skill.