Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

An Education: Who Was the X-Men's Best Teacher?

• 114 results
    GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By GREGalicious
    @Moonleming
    Its not really about mutant-human. Its just a metaphor for how ppl who just happen to be different are treated as such. Its not only about BLACK. Old, young, spanish, white, asian, handicap, gay, males, & females all get treated different at times just because of what they are.
    A mutant can KILL someone by accident or on purpose but so can a regular human (and they really dont even need to be skilled at it) so aside from fantastic abilities, its really no different and its a lot closer to reality than a lot of ppl may want to admit.
    GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By GREGalicious
    @SleepyDrug
    Cyclops didnt teach anybody.  
    He's a field leader and leading is not the same thing as teaching.
    sladewilson30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#103  Edited By sladewilson30

i'd say magneto, because he was the first villain that they ever fought, and he has faced them more times then any other, which has helped them to become better heroes and learn from their defeats to better prepare for the next confrontation, and hasn't he lead the team before?

mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By mark5
    @sladewilson30 said:
    i'd say magneto, because he was the first villain that they ever fought, and he has faced them more times then any other, which has helped them to become better heroes and learn from their defeats to better prepare for the next confrontation, and hasn't he lead the team before?
    I would also go with Magneto.
    RedRobin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#105  Edited By RedRobin92

Prof X is the best, Cyclops is a whiney tool.

antemiusenteri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By antemiusenteri
    @Man of Lengend:  

the question is who is the best TEACHER not leader and  i'v never seen cyclops teach for shit  and has the biggest ego i'v ever seen and as for me i'd go with storm and or charlies because magneto is murderer  who is a hypocrite because he was sent to a concentration camp because someone (Nazi and Hitler) believed his race (Jewish people ) to be inferior to Aryans and when he survives that and become a mutant he's preaching about how he is now the superior race and he's terrorizing  the human race and killing'em  YUP that's a Great teacher   and as for Emma frost aside from the deaths of her other student , she used to be a manipulative bitch and a evil slut except now she a  manipulative bitch that DRESSES like a slut and she might not be evil but she still mean and also about Sarah Lima said about her not respecting storm Where the hell does she get off talking to storm like that just because she F***ing Cyclopes I MEAN THAT BITCH STOLE STORM'S BODY AND HAD SEX WITH SEBASTIAN SHAW IN IT!!!!!!! ..........if that does not say evil slut i don't know what does.
    Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#107  Edited By Thunderscream

I think Rogue could be primed to be the most effective teacher ever since she can absorb the students' powers and essentially learn with them with each individual.

Ouija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#108  Edited By Ouija
    No Caption Provided
    adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fact is they aren't even qualified to be teachers. Literally. Or maybe they are. A telepath could download the knowledge to w/e the F the want.

No wonder people hate muties. Goddamn cheaters.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Beast.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol probably Karma, Iceman or Northstar, ....everyone else was something weird like a supervillain ethics professor, a danger room gym teacher, defense from psychic combat teacher, unlearning supervillain ethics instructor....

Karma was in charge of the library, Iceman taught accounting and Northstar taught kids who could fly how to do it properly....that's closest thing to normal at the damn school.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn’t Toad teach a course on Janitorial Engineering?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a little confused personally on the parameters of what should qualify as a good teacher in this thread. Are we talking teaching the basic curriculum schools usually do? Or are we talking teaching a mutant to use their powers so that they can cope with them? Are we talking influence on the generation of students as a whole? Are we talking overall guardian of the students lives?

There are so many answers in this thread that I am not sure the main topic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.