Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8881 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

New-52/Rebirth Wonder Woman Respect Thread - Part 1 [Unfinished]

• 66 results
    TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheVivas
    "I was just a girl when I first put on this costume and left Themyscira for the world of men. A girl with a lot to prove, to her mother, to the Amazons, to herself. I lost a lot and learned a lot since then. About myself, and the people around me. I've taken on roles that I never wanted, but couldn't refuse. Every day is a struggle to do justice to those roles, while remaining true to myself. This new costume is a symbol of that. It's a reflection of everything I am now: God, Queen, warrior for justice. It's finally time for me to leave the girl behind and embrace the woman I've become."

"An Amazon of Themyscira is more than just a warrior. She is a sister, a mother, a lover, a friend. She does not run from her fears, she embraces them, because she knows that true strength is that of character." (Wonder Woman Annual #01)

"At the heart of Amazon culture, there is only one word that defines who and what we are....sister." (Wonder Woman Annual #01)

"Do you see this line, demons? It is a line you will not cross. So swears Diana of Themyscira." (Trinity Issue #14)

We all know her, most of us love her, and we all need to respect her. She was told that she was formed of clay, but actually she was the product of her mother getting it on with Zues, which grants her even more powers. This will be my attempt at making a comprehensive Respect Thread for Diana Prince, Wonder Woman. I'm going to be honest, I wanted to make this to better understand her feats so that I could participate in "Naruto vs Wonder Woman" threads, but as I read through her series and appearances, I found out I really enjoyed and liked the character. I'm not sure how she was Pre-52, but I'm a big fan of this Diana and her "do what needs to be done" attitude. Like my other Respect Threads, I'll be putting the issue number in front of a feat and trying my best to keep them in chronological order, so if there's a flashback in a later issue, I'll be putting that in the appropriate time area. Link for the second part of this thread will be here - click.

This thread will be divided into the following sections:

• Bio
    • Origin
    • God of War
    • Skill - Martial and Weapons
    • Speed

Bio

(Wonder Woman Issue #00) Here's her bio for the New-52:

No Caption Provided

Origin

• Wonder Woman was originally told that she was born of clay because her mother was barren but longed for a child. She finds out, however, that her mother slept with Zues and she is the daughter of the God himself. - (Wonder Woman Issue #03)

God of War

No Caption Provided

• As the God of War, Diana can choose to summon the helmet and clothing that Ares wore, with the fur and the horns, out of nowhere. - (Wonder Woman Issue #52)
    • As the God of War, Diana is the personification of the idea and is able to understand and know it, why it happens and where. - (Superman/Wonder Woman Issue #07)
    • Now that she is the God of War, Wonder Woman knows all soldiers and they all know her. When Lois is pulled over by soldiers and is about to be arrested, Diana talks to the soldier in charge and gets him to release her. She talks to him telepathically. - (Superman/Wonder Woman Issue #08)
    • According to Cheetah, Wonder Woman is faster and stronger than when they last encountered each other, to which Diana replies "I wasn't the God of War then". This suggests that being the God of War boosted Diana's physicals. - (Wonder Woman Issue #47)

Skill - Martial and Weapons

• Even though he just met her and has only seen her fight once, Hal Jordan already knows that Diana can slice through an army. - (Justice League Issue #04)
    • Even as a child, Diana was able to defeat another one of her peers, Aleka, in a sparring match. Aleka was going all out from the beginning and when Diana noticed that, she quickly disarmed her and was even able to pin her to the ground after Aleka threw mud in her face. - (Wonder Woman Issue #00)
    • Diana was trained by the God of War Ares himself in combat, strength conditioning, and spirit enhancing. Because of this, she proved to be stronger and faster than her other Amazons her age and was able to best some of her Amazon teachers in combat. Ares even likened her skill to that of Ulysses and Achilles, combined. - (Wonder Woman Issue #00)
    • When Diana wanted to use real swords in a fight, Ares humbled her and fought her on a mountain top. The fight lasted for hours and from the ringing of their swords, the Amazons below believed the sound to be akin to lightning. She would eventually lose, but she was able to fight the God of War for hours. - (Wonder Woman Issue #00)
    • On her thirteenth birthday, Ares told Diana to bring her mother whatever treasure lay in a certain mountain she hadn't seen before. When she went in, she ran into a minotaur which was too strong for her to defeat. She beats him by tricking him into running into a wall by flipping over him and then knocking him out with a large piece of rock with a hit over the head. - (Wonder Woman Issue #00)
    • Diana springs up in a kip-up type of fashion to wrap her legs around the front of a centaur attacking her. She then uses that momentum to headbutt him and stun him. This causes him to lose his sword, which she then throws like a boomerang in order to cut off the arm of a second centaur trying to apprehend Zola. - (Wonder Woman Issue #01)
    • Diana bests Aleka in single combat again. Aleka has been on Themyscira the whole time Diana has been away and believed that Diana's skill had rusted (WW also believed this) while she was with the mortals, whereas Aleka had been training constantly. Diana was armed with a staff, which Aleka remembered that being her preferred weapon, and sparred Aleka who wielded a single sword. The fight was held in a pit with raised wooden logs for the fighters to stand on, meaning not only did they have to be aware of what their opponent was doing, but they also had to be aware of where to stand, place their feet, find out which logs were shorter in height than the others, etc. During the fight Diana has her staff cut in two but immediately switches off to an escrima stick style, easily disarming and beating Aleka. - (Wonder Woman Issue #02)
    • Diana breaks off a flagpole long enough for it to be a pole vault length-staff, then bends it so that it swings forward to hit and stun the same centaur from earlier. - (Wonder Woman Issue #06)
    • Wonder Woman, while surrounded by four creatures spawned from Hades' power, does a backflip and positions herself so that with one swing, she was able to decapitate three of the attackers. - (Wonder Woman Issue #08)
    • After traveling a very fair distance away, Wonder Woman is able to shoot Eros' gun through Hades' heart without even really needing to line it up or anything. I'm not sure if that's the nature of the gun or not, though. - (Wonder Woman Issue #10)
    • In what appears to be her first instance of God Mode, after she removes her bracelets, Diana stomps Artemis/Moon in five moves. - (Wonder Woman Issue #12)
    • Diana wields dual swords while fighting Hermes, displaying her skill in that area. She then remarks that she had the best teachers in the world after Hermes commends her for her skill. - (Wonder Woman Issue #18)

(Wonder Woman Issue #20) Diana fights Moon/Artemis again but this time holds back her power because there are civilians in the area. Despite this, she uses Artemis' own anger against her, wraps her lasso around her body, and then slings her into the ground with enough force to crack the stone/pavement below. She then beats down Artemis until War had to come and prevent her from killing the God:

(Wonder Woman Issue #21) Diana flips onto the First Born's shoulders, grabs them, and then flips forward to slam him into the ground:

(Wonder Woman Issue #47) Diana is able to defeat Cheetah even after Cheetah surprised her by tripping her up with her tail in the beginning of the fight. This is made even more impressive because when Cheetah first arrived on the island, she killed about sixteen armed Amazon warriors:

Here's Cheetah's feat from the same issue:

No Caption Provided

(Wonder Woman Issue #50) Diana is able to fight off Ares on a snowy mountaintop when he comes for her asking for his God powers back. Diana isn't interested in killing him, but he's practically hellbent on killing her to take back his powers. The two fight until they fall down into the lair of Typhoeus where Wonder Woman then engages him again and is shown with the upper hand before she mounts Typhoeus and leaves:

(Wonder Woman Annual #01) Diana defeats Donna Troy in single combat despite the fact that Donna was nearly bloodlusted. During the fight, Diana was able to outmaneuver Donna to cut her arm off, as well as recover after being hit through a floor in time to block a sword strike and tie up Donna with her Lasso:

No Caption Provided

(Supergirl Issue #17) Diana proves to be too much for Supergirl and defeats her in a timely fashion, despite what appeared to be her holding back because she knew Kara was being tricked into helping H'el. Diana even tells Kara that the two of them are closely matched in strength and speed, but what was the main deciding factor in WW restraining her with ease was the gap in their experience:

(Justice League Issue #03) Diana fights through and defeats dozens of Parademons by the White House before making her way to Metropolis, where she continues to fight through more of them alongside the other Leaguers:

(Justice League Issue #39) Diana shield bashes Aquaman into a military truck, back flips to take out Shazam and Cyborg, and then blocks a radiation blast from Neutron:

No Caption Provided

(Superman/Wonder Woman Issue #05) Diana is able to hold her own against both Faora and Zod, although each of them by themselves. She jumps in to help Superman when he's fighting them and performs better against Zod than he did. She even switches opponents mid-fight and does so seamlessly, going from handling Zod to handling Faora. I believe she would have actually beaten Faora, but Zod had Superman at his mercy (Superman was already injured from fighting both of them before hand) and the two parties agreed to go their separate ways so that no one would die:

(Deathstroke Annual Issue #01) Diana is able to easily slice her way through hordes of mindless creatures after being transported with Deathstroke by Lapetus. Deathstroke even compliments her on her skill, saying she's as "beautiful as she is deadly" and that he's glad she has his back. This is made more impressive because in this realm, Diana's powers were being affected to the point where she couldn't even fly:

(Deathstroke Issue #09) Diana is able to fight her way through Lapetus' Onyx army and push them back when beforehand, the Amazons on Paradise Island were getting decimated by them:

(Wonder Woman Rebirth Issue #02) A young Diana is able to fire two arrows at the same time through two different hoops:

(Wonder Woman Rebirth Issue #04) Diana is able to come out on top in a martial competition between dozens of Amazons that first started as a free-for-all brawl that ended with Diana and two others. The three remaining fighters had to then parry bullets fired from a pistol and Diana is the only one who deflected the shots without getting tagged herself:

(Wonder Woman Rebirth Issue #24) Diana puts Cheetah in a sleeper hold and defeats her:

No Caption Provided

(Wonder Woman Rebirth Annual #01) Diana uses her lasso to combat and tie up soldiers in order to save King Shark from an illegal execution. If you're wondering why I chose to end the fight there, it's because afterwards she stops King Shark from attacking people and convinces the soldiers that he was set up:

(Justice League Rebirth Issue #01) Diana takes out soldiers with a shield throw:

(Justice League Rebirth Issue #09) Diana holds off about five of Simon Baz's large warrior constructs in time for Barry to come up with a plan to "defeat" Simon:

(Trinity Issue #13) Diana defeats an amped Red Hood possessed by the Pandora Pits off-panel:

(Trinity Issue #17) Diana tells Superman that Amazons trained while blindfolded to heighten their other senses:

No Caption Provided

(Trinity Issue #17) Then to basically prove it to Clark, Diana helps him and Batman fend off and defeat a horde of lizardmen. For context, the island they were on had a powerful magical effect that took away all of Superman's powers and made Diana blind. The group does note that the lizardmen aren't particularly skilled but are dangerous due to their numbers:

(Trinity Issue #17) Diana shows off her heightened senses by smelling the lizardmen approaching and then by hearing them before they snuck up on the group:

Speed/Reactions

(Wonder Woman Issue #01) Diana easily notices an arrow being fired at Zola, pushes her out of the way, and blocks it with her bracelets:

(Wonder Woman Issue #11) Diana reacts to one of Apollo's energy blasts in time to dodge it. One of her half-brothers, another demi-god who shares parentage with Zues, was unable to move out of the way of the blast:

(Wonder Woman Issue #12) Diana is able to deflect crescent-shaped energy projectiles fired at her from Artemis/Moon, despite Hermes, the God of Speed, being unable to defend against them in the last issue. He was closer than her, however, if you want to factor in that:

(Wonder Woman Issue #13) Diana is able to jump out of the way and into the air to avoid gunfire, all while appearing FTE to the soldiers firing. While in the air, she easily blocks all the bullets aimed at her on her bracelets:

(Wonder Woman Issue #13) Diana blocks at the very least 23 bladed weapons fired at her from a wall trap all at once. This means the weapons had to get to within a foot of her before she could start to deflect them, and yet they couldn't close that gap because Diana is too fast for them:

(Wonder Woman Issue #14) Wonder Woman dodges dozens of bladed weapons thrown at her from Siracca by bending down in a limbo type fashion:

(Wonder Woman Issue #18) Diana fights evenly with the God of Speed Hermes for an extended period of time until he catches her off guard by grabbing her hands with his feet:

(Wonder Woman Issue #23) When Diana removes her bracelets/cuffs and enters God Mode to fight the First Born, she blitzes him and takes him high into the sky at what appears to be at least supersonic speed based off of the sonic booms she makes:

(Wonder Woman Issue #28) Diana is able to easily deflect bullets from about four shooters while charging at them:

(Wonder Woman Issue #47) Diana is able to hold a considerable advantage over the Cheetah when the latter came to Themyscira to try and steal a powerful jewel. This is the same Cheetah that could tag the Flash repeatedly and injure his calves with her claws:

(Justice League Issue #13/#14) Here's examples of the Cheetah against Flash:

(Wonder Woman Issue #47) Diana runs at super speed after Cheetah, which is evident with the environment around her being a blur:

No Caption Provided

(Justice League Issue #04) Diana is easily able to deflect bullets from an M20 Chain Gun mounted on a helicopter:

(Justice League Issue #05) Diana is able to block Darkseid's Omega Beams on her bracelets. These same beams were able to catch up to Superman and strike him and cause the Flash to become out of breath for the first time in his life trying to dodge them:

No Caption Provided

(Justice League of America Issue #06) Diana creates a torrent of water behind her as she flies at super speed:

No Caption Provided

(Supergirl Issue #17) Diana blocks Supergirl's Heat Vision on her bracelets and then easily gets around her guard to tie her up with her lasso. When she's doing this, Kara thinks to herself "She's too fast--!", although Diana mentioned earlier that Kara was wasting energy by attacking without purpose:

(Superman/Wonder Woman Issue #08) Diana, despite being close enough to touch Clark's face, dodges a punch from him while he's infected with Doomsday spores:

No Caption Provided

(Wonder Woman Rebirth Issue #10) Diana is able to cover a fair distance in order to block bullets from a machine gun fired at a family:

(Wonder Woman Rebirth Issue #21) Diana blocks a shot from a sniper after baiting her into believing she wasn't paying attention and then appears behind her in a flash, disappearing from her scope in a blur:

(Wonder Woman Rebirth Issue #25) Diana flies in and blitzes Shaggyman at the speed of Mach 3. For the record, I do not think this is her top speed, just the speed that she achieved when she rammed into Shaggyman. There's also the idea that Batman only told Superman her speed so that he would know how fast to go to catch up to her:

(Wonder Woman Rebirth Issue #28) Diana blocks a sniper bullet after it had already broke through a window:

(Wonder Woman Rebirth Annual #01) Diana flies faster than military aircraft to reach and combat a large kaiju:

No Caption Provided

(Green Arrow Rebirth Issue #27) While talking to Green Arrow, Diana hears bullets fired at her and turns in time to deflect all of the bullets:

No Caption Provided

(Green Arrow Rebirth Issue #27) Diana races across a lake to attack an enemy, leaving an explosion of water behind where she took off, and beats Green Arrow's arrow to the target, catching it behind her:

(Green Arrow Rebirth Issue #27) Diana intercepts a rocket after it had been fired:

(Trinity Issue #01) Diana blocks Jon Kent's Heat Vision when he accidentally fired it at her and Batman. He was trying to use his X-Ray Vision to look through his front door but fired off a stream of Heat Vision on accident. Diana was standing right in front of the door, meaning she had an extremely small window to react and move:

(Trinity Issue #09) Diana blocks a blast from Jessica Cruz's Lantern Ring:

No Caption Provided

And a little food for thought, when the Flash was running away from Simon Baz's energy blasts when the Lantern was "hacked", he stated that he couldn't outrun them for long because they were "light":

No Caption Provided

(Trinity Issue #14) Diana blocks Deadman-possessed Superman's Heat Vision on her sword and redirects it towards Bizzaro:

No Caption Provided

(Action Comics Issue #960) Diana saves Clark Kent from being crushed by Doomsday:

(Action Comics Issue #960) Diana is able to catch up to Superman as he rushes off to try and find Lois and Jon before Doomsday can hunt down Jon's kryptonian DNA:

(Action Comics Issue #961) Diana is able to intercept and block her own sword after Doomsday hurled it at Jon Kent:

No Caption Provided

Thanks for reading. Click here to view my other Respect Threads.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this thread was well needed. She's often underrated.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

thanks for posting Diana is often underrated nice feats

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is Diana still not bulletproof?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Lvenger

Oh wow good job this has a much better structure and formatting than the previous respect threads. Good work on this respect thread mate.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: you know what...

you really good at Respect thread

No Caption Provided

and this respect thread really help....

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: and can i request something?????

if you CAN,, please maake a respect threrada about ALL Might (My hero Academia)....

but if you can't then you can ignore this...

Iara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome stuff. New 52 Wonder Woman was a great run.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Isn't this the wrong board?

Anyways it's a good start, you should put in these too:

For strength/sword:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

For speed:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

For durability:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Skills:

No Caption Provided

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THIS...................IS...........................EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheVivas

@newworldorder: @stormshadow_x: Thanks guys. Yeah part of the reason I wanted to make this was because people seem to either always underrate her or overrate her. There seems to be like no in between. Lol

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Thanks! When I did look up her RT here it was basically just a few pages of scan bombing, so I thought it would be good for someone to make a legit one for her with context added and such.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung: I actually started reading Hero Academia a few weeks ago but I'm only on like chapter 40 now? After WW I'll see how much time I have. Lol

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Definitely a good idea, the other threads were just scan bombing without ordering or formatting the scans. They weren't as organised as the Superman respect threads. Are you just doing New 52 or Rebirth too?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar: You mean in Gen Discussion? I always put my RTs in Gen Discussion. Unless you mean I should put it in re WW board, which I will after I get some more of her feats added in.

And nice, I still got a ways to go it seems. Lol

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Since Rebirth is basically a continuation and it's still pretty new, I'll probably add in her Rebirth feats as well.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Well you don't have much to add from Rebirth, just Diana putting up a bit of a fight against Doomsday, some Bolt of Zeus feats and blocking bullets at superspeed. Nothing else noteworthy

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: amazing thanks for representing my favorite super Hero

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Yeah i meant the WW board, but nvm.

Well there are so many feats, i would just use the best ones+a few lower.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar: I'm actually planning on adding almost all of her feats from all New-52 appearances.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 juiceboks  Moderator

Always enjoy reading through your respect threads.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Marishtar

@thevivas said:

@marishtar: I'm actually planning on adding almost all of her feats from all New-52 appearances.

Oha that will be big, but cool :D

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good thread but its lacking some good feats like Diana blitzing Supergirl or punching her through multiple ice mountains.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
    EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: I'm still on the early issues of her run and JL, but don't worry I'm gonna try to add in almost every single feat and accolade from New-52 showings as I can.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
    EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Not sure about bulletproof, but she was able to tank two shots from Atlantean guns in the back and still fight without much injury at all.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar: Do you know which issue Ares/War trains her in the scan you posted above?

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Marishtar

@thevivas said:

@marishtar: Do you know which issue Ares/War trains her in the scan you posted above?

Sure it's issue #0, basically the prolog :)

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar: Thanks, for some reason I didn't read that one. Lol

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@thevivas: Holy shit! This is some damn fine work I'll have to say.

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheVivas

Bump

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Very nice, i guess you don't combine N52 and Rebirth?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar: No I'll add Rebirth feats just as soon as I get around to reading it. Lol

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Marishtar

@thevivas: Ah ok, although that could get messy.

Currently is she insanely far weaker than in N52, but there are strong hints that Post Crisis(or at least parts of it)WW also is Rebirth WW.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheVivas

Added some of her Rebirth feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-6075a1bde175a
    deactivated-6075a1bde175a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does she have any superspeed feats or blitzing feats?

agent41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey@cosmoman@masterwitcher88 I think we the previous thread deleted, probably due to the troll that massively banned so many. It would be a good idea to use this thread to post Post Flashpoint WW feats as her respect thread.

agent41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie @krisbishop Hello. I think this thread should be moved to the Wonder Woman forum. Like all characters respect threads are always placed in their respective characters forums.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#48 owie  Moderator

@agent41: They don't absolutely have to be in the character's forum. Many are in General. But I agree that the character's forum is the optimal location. I am moving it.

agent41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie said:

@agent41: They don't absolutely have to be in the character's forum. Many are in General. But I agree that the character's forum is the optimal location. I am moving it.

Thank you.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@tedirey@cosmoman@masterwitcher88 I think we the previous thread deleted, probably due to the troll that massively banned so many. It would be a good idea to use this thread to post Post Flashpoint WW feats as her respect thread.

I'm in if you are. I suspected that some of wonder woman RT have been deleted, I don't get why this site hates her so much.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.