Follow

Kryptonite

Object » Kryptonite appears in 1139 issues.

When Superman's native planet was destroyed, pieces of it became irradiated by the explosion, the result is Kryptonite. Contact with, or even proximity to Kryptonite can cause injury or death to Kryptonians.

What's your Kryptonite?

• 55 results
    Superkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Superkitty

What object makes you weak, has bad effects on you, etc. It has to be something personal and relatively unique and it can't be something that is harmful to everybody (you can't say things like "a ton of bricks falling on my head is my kryptonite")

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Copy

Intense heat. I'm a very energetic person but when I'm outside and its intense I get weaker quickly.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Andferne

Spiders. Ever since I got layed in the hospital by a brown recluse I hate the things.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Kryptonite is my kryptonite.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Penicillin; kills me. Pollen; hey fever, really bad ones. And downstairs most of the time. But i have the excuse of being a male. :p

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Andferne says:

"Spiders. Ever since I got layed in the hospital by a brown recluse I hate the things."

have you ever seen Arachnophobia? Scariest movie i have ever seen! and i've seen so weird crap. Exorcist, sleep through that stuff. no effect on me. The Grudge, no thats a movie i like. specially the part where Sarah is on the bus talking the her boyfriend and she turns to the window and it goes under a tunnel and when its dark off the second, the grudge appears on the window. crap myself. Love it though.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Drinking milk at the top of a mountain. Not trying to be funny.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Andferne

Supreme Marvel says:

"Andferne says:
    "Spiders. Ever since I got layed in the hospital by a brown recluse I hate the things."
    have you ever seen Arachnophobia? Scariest movie i have ever seen! and i've seen so weird crap. Exorcist, sleep through that stuff. no effect on me. The Grudge, no thats a movie i like. specially the part where Sarah is on the bus talking the her boyfriend and she turns to the window and it goes under a tunnel and when its dark off the second, the grudge appears on the window. crap myself. Love it though."

Yeah I've seen it. The movies do not bother me, but actual real ones do now in a way. When I first got back any time I saw one I caught myself jumping. I felt like such a pu$$. I've gotten over most of it now, and just smash the crap outt of them every time I see them.

The thing had bitten me 3 times on my left arm. I managed to get the venom/poison out of two of them, but was unaware of the third until my elbow was the size of my thigh. Went to the ER and the had to cut open my arm to draw it out. Then fund out the poison had gotten into some sack or something in my elbow where blood does not flow and my body could not fight it back. I got put on anitbiotics there for a week, and was extremely lucky that I did not lose my arm.

Once I got back out of the hospital I still had to take aintibiotics but in a pill form. And that stuff led to a whole other problem. lol Screws with your digestive system being on that stuff for so long.

I'm all fine and dandy now, and up for spider squashing anytime. lol

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Andferne says:

"Supreme Marvel says:
    "Andferne says:
    have you ever seen Arachnophobia? Scariest movie i have ever seen! and i've seen so weird crap. Exorcist, sleep through that stuff. no effect on me. The Grudge, no thats a movie i like. specially the part where Sarah is on the bus talking the her boyfriend and she turns to the window and it goes under a tunnel and when its dark off the second, the grudge appears on the window. crap myself. Love it though."

Yeah I've seen it. The movies do not bother me, but actual real ones do now in a way. When I first got back any time I saw one I caught myself jumping. I felt like such a pu$$. I've gotten over most of it now, and just smash the crap outt of them every time I see them.

The thing had bitten me 3 times on my left arm. I managed to get the venom/poison out of two of them, but was unaware of the third until my elbow was the size of my thigh. Went to the ER and the had to cut open my arm to draw it out. Then fund out the poison had gotten into some sack or something in my elbow where blood does not flow and my body could not fight it back. I got put on anitbiotics there for a week, and was extremely lucky that I did not lose my arm.

Once I got back out of the hospital I still had to take aintibiotics but in a pill form. And that stuff led to a whole other problem. lol Screws with your digestive system being on that stuff for so long.

I'm all fine and dandy now, and up for spider squashing anytime. lol"

so does this mean you don't like Spider-Man?

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Andferne

lol. Thats the funny thing, before that Spider-man was my favorite. Now because of that, and recent events with his comis Thor is now my #1.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

People making fun of me or bullying me.

I have a very low self esteem. I get angered and sad really easily. Kids at school take advantage of that. They think its funny to watch me squirm when they try to burn me with a lighter on the bus. They make fun of me openly in front of me, they throw paper at me during class, and get angry with me when I don't let them do it. People are idiots.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Paragon

Girls. Brain function seems to go to 0 around them.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Cryo-Wolf says:

"People making fun of me or bullying me.I have a very low self esteem. I get angered and sad really easily. Kids at school take advantage of that. They think its funny to watch me squirm when they try to burn me with a lighter on the bus. They make fun of me openly in front of me, they throw paper at me during class, and get angry with me when I don't let them do it. People are idiots."

you hang in there, there just W@nkers. You have many friends here. :D whom respect you.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Walkingstone

Cryo-Wolf says:

"People making fun of me or bullying me.I have a very low self esteem. I get angered and sad really easily. Kids at school take advantage of that. They think its funny to watch me squirm when they try to burn me with a lighter on the bus. They make fun of me openly in front of me, they throw paper at me during class, and get angry with me when I don't let them do it. People are idiots."

People really are idiots :(

Liars and lying are my kryptonite. I'm getting to the point where it doesn't surprise me any more, I just find it really really disappointing.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rotten gun

Cryo-Wolf says:

"People making fun of me or bullying me. I have a very low self esteem. I get angered and sad really easily. Kids at school take advantage of that. They think its funny to watch me squirm when they try to burn me with a lighter on the bus. They make fun of me openly in front of me, they throw paper at me during class, and get angry with me when I don't let them do it. People are idiots."

im sorry for you... atleast here your one of the best

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Paragon

Oh, forgot to add horrible grammar and spelling on the internet. Hence why I gave up on the KOV.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Rotten gun says:

"atleast here your one of the best"

Yeah...right.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

My parents....

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rotten gun

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Rotten gun says:
    "atleast here your one of the best"
    Yeah...right."

its true... you are a very respected member of comicvine with many friends, your always named in the hall of fame and you have great artistic flare.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21  Edited By Sparda

Every once in a while I'll just feel extremely sick, and I almost black out. Still don't know what that crap is.

Hey Andferne, I hate spiders too man. We use the vacuum, send those things into a vortex of death :P

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Rotten gun says:
    "you are a very respected member of comicvine with many friends."

I get people really angry to the point they hate me. "

well so far so good. And if i don't want to hate them i wont. so your in luck.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Rotten gun says:

I get people really angry to the point they hate me.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rotten gun

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Rotten gun says:

yeah that happens to all of us... i respect you.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Rotten gun says:

I love you Cryo!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
    "Rotten gun says:

I love you Cryo!"

Me to.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Cryo-Wolf says:

Don't worry buddy. School can be a really difficult time for everyone, including me. I was always teased for being slightly different than other people. I didn't like what other people were doing so I didn't do it. I got really cynical and angry, and I still am today. I'd say my anger is probably my happiness, which is a real shame. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being happy and cheerful, but I think I'll have to be 60 to do that. However, I use that anger to write humour so I guess it hasn't been a total loss and being around the people that made me angry has made me realise what it's like to be narrow-minded, and trust me, it's a really bad look.

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

If it's any consolation, two years after you leave school, those people are all ancient history to you.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"If it's any consolation, two years after you leave school, those people are all ancient history to you. "

I know, i had loads of close mates, but after school, i almost never see them. But am in college now, and love it. people that am surrounded by are great. And i was told on Friday, because i wasn't in on Thursday, that am a type of person that can get on with anyone. I was made up when i was told that.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Copy

People can be jerks. Right now I only have problems with 2 people. Well only big problems. One is with a girl who hates for no reason and she calls me little sh!t and some dude who hates me because I accidentally push my friend into that same girl who hates me. I try to keep away from them and hang with my friends or ignore them.

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

College/university/work are all much better in terms of making friends.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
    Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vast quantities of cold gusts of air or something makes my body not function correctly.

That, or just being cold. My fingers get so cold I cannot move them as swiftly as when I'm not cold, I can't walk, I can't run, I can't think straight, I shrivel up, and I am barely able to move.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#34  Edited By Nighthunter

hot blondes :P

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I put my hand in fire for a long time my hand starts to sizzle. I have no idea why that happens.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Copy says:

"I love the cold."

Ties Copy's shoe laces together

Ok...now run as fast as you can.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Copy

I love the cold.

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Arty girls who wear glasses and ride bicycles or drive rubbish cars.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Copy

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Copy says:
    "I love the cold."
    *Ties Copy's shoe laces together* Ok...now run as fast as you can."

Runs and falls

DAMN! I HATE YOU! :P

Knightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Knightwing

Ms. Invisible says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:

Don't worry buddy. School can be a really difficult time for everyone, including me. I was always teased for being slightly different than other people. I didn't like what other people were doing so I didn't do it. I got really cynical and angry, and I still am today. I'd say my anger is probably my happiness, which is a real shame. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being happy and cheerful, but I think I'll have to be 60 to do that. However, I use that anger to write humour so I guess it hasn't been a total loss and being around the people that made me angry has made me realise what it's like to be narrow-minded, and trust me, it's a really bad look."

I hate school too but I found my self esteem at the most unusual places: the school band!

As for my kryptonite it would be a millimeter's drop from 37 degrees Celsius and that would give a cold. Also girls, yes I can communicate with them on the internet and stare at them when I had to perform with them but in person face to face? It's like my internal would turn upside and I would feel wierd.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Static Shock

I can't eat tacos w/ taco meat in them, esp. the ones from Taco Bell. I

get sick. I gotta have my tacos/burritos with chicken, instead.

Being cold. It's hard from me to sleep when it's cold.

Seeing a woman that I'm really attracted to. I'm sure everyone has had this. I don't have a problem talking to women, but when I see that one girl that has me saying words and phrases like, Damn, OMG, Who is that, and How am I gonna approach her, it takes a while for me to actually say something to her. This is a rare occurence, because there are very few chicks that I see that really get to me nowadays.

Post Edited:2008-04-18 01:06:07

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#42  Edited By Virago

Yep, meat products are my kryptonite. I can't keep it down.

Also, I like that you can't eat meat tacos; just chicken... ha.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c
    deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heights and edges.

I've never enjoyed them. Occasionally I may be able to go on a Ferris Wheel or one of those "Pirate Ship" rides, but I still freak out the entire time. When a plane is taking off I start freaking out and probably end up crying.
    Even when I'm on the 2nd floor of the mall, and I look down I still get uneasy and then I end up having my friends walk near the railing instead of me x_x (kind of mean lawl).
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By pixelized

ugly people

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c
    deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aztek the lost said:
    "Shadow Huntress said:
    "Heights and edges.

I've never enjoyed them. Occasionally I may be able to go on a Ferris Wheel or one of those "Pirate Ship" rides, but I still freak out the entire time. When a plane is taking off I start freaking out and probably end up crying.
    Even when I'm on the 2nd floor of the mall, and I look down I still get uneasy and then I end up having my friends walk near the railing instead of me x_x (kind of mean lawl)."
    Hey, now I know where I want to bring you...the CN Tower :D the glass floor is the best :P
    "

O.O *runs away*
    rofl
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

fiberglass.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By pixelized
    Nighthunter said:
    "

hot blondes :P

"
    they make you sick?
    T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By T.J. Magnum

an open beer

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By _Obsidian_

Any temperature below 10 degrees Celsius :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.