How concerned are you for the country do you live in?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By dernman

Currently we're going through some bad times. I can't speak for other countries but in the US it seems everything and everyone has gone insane. That things are going to collapse.

How concerned are you? What do you thinks going to happen? What do you think the problems are? What do you think we need to do?

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@dernman: All your answers are shared in the Politics thread.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: This is more specific and more general. Its not all about politics.

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Normally I don't do politics but for the last 5 years I have been very concerned
  • There will be chaos. If incompetent fools continue to lead us, they only share the seat of power, share projects that are fields of corruption, tolerate injustice, extort the people with insanely high taxes, silence the aspirations of the people.
  • There is too much debt from China in my government.
  • Revolution. I hate my government.
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My poor country is getting worse each year.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How concerned am I ? 7 out of 10 ( Never really seen America in this much Chaos in my Life but somehow I am calm enough to believe we will get through this just with time ).

What will happen ? Heh, I wish I knew that one. I would like to think the Chaos would subdue at some point but if Trump is reelected this could reignite the fuel for the Chaos IMO. It's a weird place we are in History.

What are the Problems ? Okay, The List

1. COVID-19

2. The Media

3. Social Media

4. Some Crazy People On the Left

5. Some Bad Police Officers

6. Some Bad Politicians

7. Some Bad People On The Right

What can we do ? Get Concealed License, Get Guns, Wear Masks, Get Ready For The Mayhem to come to your Front Yard.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not concerned at all, nothing bad ever really happens here lol.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinach: Didn't you have huge fire problem and isn't Austalia having their own COVID issues. Not to mention problems with China so much that they dropped their neutral stance and are siding with the US? Also the censorship issues.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blueshoecant: From what I understand we in the US also owe China way to much money.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@spinach: Didn't you have huge fire problem and isn't Austalia having their own COVID issues. Not to mention problems with China so much that they dropped their neutral stance and are siding with the US? Also the censorship issues.

We've been having bushfires here since the dawn of time lol, all that happened was the eastern states couldnt get their shit together in time, and botched it.

COVID is in Victoria, because they couldn't get their shit together in time.

The neutral stance hasn't been dropped, though i would argue it was never neutral from the get go. In relation to this point, i would draw your attention to the comments of the foreign minister and defence minister who made a rather stark contrast between Australia and the USA's relations with China.

Censorship doesn't happen here a lot, so i'm assuming you're referring to the debacle at that Queensland university. If that's not it, then i'm not sure which instance you are talking about.

Essentially, if you don't live in the eastern states in Australia, nothing bad really happens lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not concerned at all.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm only concerned as it pertains to how well I can support my loved ones.

Cybernetics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cybernetics

''Get Guns'' hahaha, is this the answer for everything?

''Huur bUt ThE 2ND aMaNdMent''

OP:

8-9

Brazil

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly tho...

No Caption Provided

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Blueshoecant

@dernman: Excuse me, for what purpose? Here My Government, Faithful Servant of China, the President and his Scum Cabinet owe too much money just for Infrastructure. Most of it is allocated for toll roads, LRT, Bullet Train, etc. So that they can be seen working hard. full of imaging trickery. When there were many layoffs he brought in thousands of workers from China, causing social jealousy and rebellion in Sulawesi. Do you know that the name of my account is a pun and also a form of satire against President Jokowi, Blueshoecant or "Blusukan" in Javanese means going deep to see the plight of the people firsthand. He often did this when he was Mayor in Surakarta until he became Governor in Jakarta. but when he became President he forgot his campaign promise he left his Blusukan habit. he shared the ministerial seat with those close to him in the party coalition. raising taxes like crazy, silencing and even imprisoning anyone who dares to speak out or oppose his policies. he also showed hatred towards religious figures, was arrested one by one, criminalized. his party even plans to abolish religion.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dernman
@blueshoecant said:

@dernman: Excuse me, for what purpose?

What, that we owe money to China?

Bad short sighted policies and unfair trade agreements by politicians. An attitude to keep spending and paying later being someone else's problem. Greedy corporations who want cheap labor and new markets who're fully willing to sell out the country.

That's an overly simplified answer.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We are still enjoying times of peace before the great reset comes, many call it as the "Second Renaissance" or "The Decline".

Either way, both paths are going to be violent, in one scenario we will use our intelligence, our technological creativity for good and therefore remain relevant, sovereignty and culture will prevail and in the second scenario, we are going to become parasites and catch an inevitable road towards totally depending on technology, a breakpoint in human society with no innovation and creativity, more precisely a death point, total globalization will succeed, a world without cultural identification and 0 aspirations till reaching a universal collapse of human society.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AbstractRaze

@blueshoecant: All the reasons to despise China, remember, your ancestry was enslaved by China and then they resold you to the Arabs, the Turks and other middle eastern territories besides the Arabic Muslims already took at some point position in Indonesia, scary thing to think that might part of your ancestry ended up in middle east and they don't even know it.

Later on, the Chinese continued to exploit the Indonesian people when China officially abolished slavery in 1958.

But the Chinese living in Indonesia and other Asian countries that managed to escape from Communist china, are actually correct people, but I can still understand your anger.

PS:

Now we understand why Indonesia is one of the most pro-Japan nation in the world, when the Rising Sun arrived in China and butchered the Chinese into pieces, I can imagine the Indonesians dancing to the beat of the Japanese firearms, "Do you hear it brothers? it's music, splendid music".

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: enslaved is too strong a word. I prefer opportunists. when the Dutch colonizers came to claim our land. China joined them. Chinese immigrants joined as landlords in collaboration with the Dutch colonialists. but I am proud because we succeeded in expelling them, the founding fathers of the nation gave off the spirit of struggle and independence. with only sharp bamboo weapons, booty weapons and guerrilla tactics. we are free. Not all of our ancestors were treated like that, my mother's great-grandfather was a soldier fighting for independence. while my father's lineage is still priyai. the royal descendant of the Jogya Sultanate. I'm actually forbidden to tell this. but nevermind. China provides loans but with state-owned strategic enterprises / companies as collateral.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AbstractRaze
@blueshoecant said:

@abstractraze: enslaved is too strong a word. I prefer opportunists. when the Dutch colonizers came to claim our land. China joined them. Chinese immigrants joined as landlords in collaboration with the Dutch colonialists. but I am proud because we succeeded in expelling them, the founding fathers of the nation gave off the spirit of struggle and independence. with only sharp bamboo weapons, booty weapons and guerrilla tactics. we are free. Not all of our ancestors were treated like that, my mother's great-grandfather was a soldier fighting for independence. while my father's lineage is still priyai. the royal descendant of the Jogya Sultanate. I'm actually forbidden to tell this. but nevermind. China provides loans but with state-owned strategic enterprises / companies as collateral.

I know, but it happened.

Tang Dynasty

"The Tang dynasty purchased Western slaves from the Radanite Jews. Tang Chinese soldiers and pirates enslaved Koreans, Turks, Persians, Indonesians, and people from Inner Mongolia, central Asia, and northern India. The greatest source of slaves came from southern tribes, including Thais and aboriginals from the southern provinces of Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi, and Guizhou. Malays, Khmers, Indians, and black Africans were also purchased as slaves in the Tang dynasty."

-

Indochina

"During the millennium long Chinese domination of Vietnam, Vietnam was a large source of slave girls who were used as sex slaves in China. The slave girls of Viet were even eroticized in Tang dynasty poetry.

There was a large slave class in Khmer Empire who built the enduring monuments in Angkor and did most of the heavy work.Slaves had been taken captive from the mountain tribes. People unable to pay back a debt to the upper ruling class could be sentenced to work as a slave too.

In Siam (Thailand), the war captives became the property of the king. During the reign of Rama III (1824–1851), there were an estimated 46,000 war slaves. Slaves from independent hill populations were "hunted incessantly and carried off as slaves by the Siamese, the Anamites, and the Cambodians" (Colquhoun 1885:53). Slavery was not abolished in Siam until 1905.

Yi people in Yunnan practiced a complicated form of slavery. People were split into the Black Yi (nobles, 7% of the population), White Yi (commoners), Ajia (33% of the Yi population) and the Xiaxi (10%). Ajia and Xiaxi were slave castes. The White Yi were not slaves but had no freedom of movement. The Black Yi were famous for their slave-raids on Han Chinese communities. After 1959 some 700,000 slaves were freed."

-

The only thing I can tell you is that the more powerful becomes China, the more you are in danger, you should have long ago made tight alliances with Thailand, Japan, Malaysia, Vietnam, South Korea, Burma, Laos, the Philippines and I would greatly encourage to seek an approach to Taiwan.

The West won't be always there to protect you, it's not an eternal thing, we Western people we have our own mess to solve, in Europe and the United States, there will be inner struggles, a clash of civilizations soon and we would have to focus that and we won't have time to protect you.

PS:

I would encourage to spread this rumor across Indonesia.

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: Thank you, but as long as the current Government is led by them, they will continue to cooperate with China. or still be Chinese lackeys. we've had a hard time. with figures who dare to speak out have been removed. if it triggers a civil war there will be many casualties. We are also short on men, ammunition, I can't go to war myself. my question is why America, the UN and other superpowers do not punish China because of this Corona Case?

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AbstractRaze

@blueshoecant said:

@abstractraze: Thank you, but as long as the current Government is led by them, they will continue to cooperate with China. or still be Chinese lackeys. we've had a hard time. with figures who dare to speak out have been removed. if it triggers a civil war there will be many casualties. We are also short on men, ammunition, I can't go to war myself. my question is why America, the UN and other superpowers do not punish China because of this Corona Case?

You are welcome.

The entire government must be purged, as simple as that, they are too corrupted by the Chinese government, all those rulers at the wall, the gun at their backheads and finish.

Why? because it's not as simple as you think, Western greed created this monster called as "China".

Globalism pushed the Trojan horse and who was inside the horse? China.

I have been thinking how to shift all this mess, we as the West, we must apprehend key people behind our companies, big conglomerates, for example, companies such as the General Motors or Google in America, Daimler or Volkswagen in Germany, Peugeot or Renault in France, Fiat or Exor in Italy, Vodafone or GlaxoSmithKline in the United Kingdom, etc.. we must temporarily nationalize them and then we must sell it or privatize it again as fast as possible, we have to pass it to new people with an oath to serve the people of their nation first and 15% to 20% of the interest of this company shall be allowed to rely upon foreign entities outside the West, going over the 20% should be penalized as treason against the nation's interests with 10 years in prison.

PS:

There should be mutual accordance in the West, a reciprocal economic special treatment only between Western partners...

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dernman said:

Currently we're going through some bad times. I can't speak for other countries but in the US it seems everything and everyone has gone insane. That things are going to collapse.

How concerned are you? What do you thinks going to happen? What do you think the problems are? What do you think we need to do?

US has always been insane. But it's a good thing you've started to realise it.

I personnaly don't care specifically for my country. I only care for the world I live in general. I think countries, borders and multiples governments are stupid things that are constraining the world and stop it from correctly evolving.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pretty concerned. I fear we heading towards an unnecessary and avoidable war. A war we will lose, but we are governed by morons, because we elect morons because we are seemingly a nation of morons. “You get what you deserve.”

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jb681131 said:
@dernman said:

I personnaly don't care specifically for my country. I only care for the world I live in general. I think countries, borders and multiples governments are stupid things that are constraining the world and stop it from correctly evolving.

I'm the opposite. I think a one world government is stupid and while might change thing in the short term will trap us into stagnation greater than we know now in the long run.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@jb681131 said:
@dernman said:

I'm the opposite. I think a one world government is stupid and while might change thing in the short term will trap us into stagnation greater than we know now in the long run.

Maybe you havent thought this throu.

Without Borders, no more importation and exportation taxes ! Meaning it would be cheaper to sell around the world, and thus cheaper to buy foreign goods. And no more border conflicts, to more imigration/emigration problemes, it would all be movements in the same country.

With only on country, only one currency to manage. No more conversion taxes and varing currencies and prices of things around the world, all would be under one money system.

With only one gouvernment, no more conflicts between countries that have different wishes and regulations.

With one gouvernement only one regulation on work conditions and minimum wadges. No more places in the world were populations can get exploited.

Then you might say, theire won't be any more competition between countries to be the first to devellop this vaccin or that tech or have a better education/health system.

Like in the Micheal Moore movie, good solutions and ideas have already been found all around the world, if the whole world could benefit from these ideas. But in a countried world, countries are selfish in thinking their own method is better. In a no country world, selfishness wouldn't be and the best ideas would more easily be spread.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

@dernman: one world government can be good and what we have now can be good and better.

not the fact that its a government makes it bad, how it’s handled is the bad or good part for us.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i am concerned about all countries.

no matter where i live.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

@jb681131: the Opposite of what you want is benefits the ppl who want to control ppl the most.

Ppl are free aslong as they do what is ok for the ppl who made the laws, borders , governments etc.

Thats not being free , thats a system where either you f**k off or sit down and be quiet.

thats something a mad person would do if he/she cant have slavery anymore.

but maybe i see it wrong and ppl like to fight the same fight each year. Maybe they like battle another party to be voted which defeats the whole purpose of a country and might aswell call all countries parties and the one with the most votes leads the world to fight aliens😂

Scholomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Scholomance

Our president is a megalomaniac and a mass murderer, our govt is failing in taking control of the covid 19 situation, we have the lowest average IQ in Southeast Asia, the people are more concerned about Kpop/ showbiz than improving, people are losing jobs, skilled workers are now going abroad to find a better life etc.

My poor country won't last long if this continues.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

@scholomance: wow.

lets be honest , i am not saying there should be no government or one government, but we have way to many governments and countries.

there are even countries that are basically the same and even at one point were one country, yet ppl still living as if they are the humans from the past who separated them.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jb681131: the Opposite of what you want is benefits the ppl who want to control ppl the most.

Ppl are free aslong as they do what is ok for the ppl who made the laws, borders , governments etc.

Thats not being free , thats a system where either you f**k off or sit down and be quiet.

thats something a mad person would do if he/she cant have slavery anymore.

but maybe i see it wrong and ppl like to fight the same fight each year. Maybe they like battle another party to be voted which defeats the whole purpose of a country and might aswell call all countries parties and the one with the most votes leads the world to fight aliens😂

No one wants to be 100% free. It would create chaos. And thus remove freedom it's suppose to give.

People want happiness. And happiness doesn't come from total freedom !

That is why less governments, les borders, less regulations, les taxes will help.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

@jb681131: you cannot be 100% free anyways because that would require you owning everything and every1 simply accept literally everything you do.

that implies you can even kill , rape etc. how you like.

total freedom Requires either some1 living literally with no other human around or all humans being totally free and than from there , they have to all together decide things since all are totally free.

what i mean with actually being free , the ppl only decide to build a country if all agree , if it comes to governments and decisions regarding all of the country, they do it as a team which than you will get humans who build a country not to live better or to get power but simply proving each others trust , for the sake of helping each other.

this is not how our countries on earth were made.

they were made with everything but teamwork , good intentions for all ppl , with freedom in mind , without forcing etc.

the countries are a mess and only work because we live with the mentality that if it’s different, than its like past history aka evil and radical.

we dont even know how a country will look like if ppl actually decide to make one from scratch with the ppl who want to help each other in mind.

so either finally start to go all out changing the system because it isnt helping ppl investing more time in talking and focusing about celebrities and all that.

you know why countries if not held back ofc so slowly better themself, if at all? because for every minute ppl invest in making the country better , they invest 100 mins in everything else.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By dernman

@jb681131 said:
@dernman said:
@jb681131 said:
@dernman said:

Without Borders, no more importation and exportation taxes ! Meaning it would be cheaper to sell around the world, and thus cheaper to buy foreign goods. And no more border conflicts, to more imigration/emigration problemes, it would all be movements in the same country.

With only on country, only one currency to manage. No more conversion taxes and varing currencies and prices of things around the world, all would be under one money system.

With only one gouvernment, no more conflicts between countries that have different wishes and regulations.

With one gouvernement only one regulation on work conditions and minimum wadges. No more places in the world were populations can get exploited.

Then you might say, theire won't be any more competition between countries to be the first to devellop this vaccin or that tech or have a better education/health system.

Like in the Micheal Moore movie, good solutions and ideas have already been found all around the world, if the whole world could benefit from these ideas. But in a countried world, countries are selfish in thinking their own method is better. In a no country world, selfishness wouldn't be and the best ideas would more easily be spread.

Without getting into a long debate, with the many reasons it's bad, that goes away from the thread point, I have thought this through and the bad outweighs the good. Every globalist thinks it's this great thing because they never think of the bad that comes with it. They only think about the possible good. They think the so called good countries *eyeroll* influence will over power the bad and not the other way around. Then after the changes you make you're stuck in stagnation worse than you would have if you had multiple systems and countries to shift things around. Your one world state goes bad? Good luck with that because you have less to keep them in check. There is a whole list of things that could be gotten into if someone was interested.

Scholomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not at all. If things went messed up in my country, I'll just leave it for another.

I have only one life to live man.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone around me is going to die within a century.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@jb681131 said:
@dernman said:
@jb681131 said:
@dernman said:

Without getting into a long debate, with the many reasons it's bad, that goes away from the thread point, I have thought this through and the bad outweighs the good. Every globalist thinks it's this great thing because they never think of the bad that comes with it. They only think about the possible good. They think the so called good countries *eyeroll* influence will over power the bad and not the other way around. Then after the changes you make you're stuck in stagnation worse than you would have if you had multiple systems and countries to shift things around. Your one world state goes bad? Good luck with that because you have less to keep them in check. There is a whole list of things that could be gotten into if someone was interested.

Says a man who sayd that "everything and everyone has gone insane. That things are going to collapse."

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

you have countless ppl still going into vacation this year and risking not only their own health and other ppl‘s health but also risk while traveling to be cought in a country that doesnt let you out anymore like Canada iirc.

if governments and countries as whole fail to cancel any vacation this year and fail at this simple form of responsibility, their purpose of existing as a government and country can be thrown out of the window.

ppl can make it look like complicated as much as they want. its not. these ppl are so used to vacation each year to the point they really look like brainless Roboter programmed to go into vacation each year.

they scared to lose the freedom of going into vacation? If thats the case , is 1-3 weeks vacation more important than health? How can you be scared when you are the one risking loosing this freedom by not taking the simplest form of responsibility.

when it comes to some things , dont wonder why some ppl start to think there is some brainwashing going on or crap like that.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By dernman

@jb681131 said:
@dernman said:
@jb681131 said:

Says a man who sayd that "everything and everyone has gone insane. That things are going to collapse."

I thought this as going to be kept civil? Your reply doesn't even make sense.

Are you seriously trying to blame all our problems because we haven't gone global when many of the problems have been caused because we've become more global and less self reliant? Not to mention how some off our problems are not even about globalism, separate nation thing?

Two it was an emotional expression not a literal opinion. Shitty people are going to be shitty people whether you have a one world nation or multiple nations.

Same for nations facing trouble times. Except one would be worse because it encompasses the world and is the only option. Not alternatives. Less options. Less changing course. Less fluidity. More just being stuck. People treat globalization like a fantasy fix without really looking at it.

Veer back towards the topic.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 killbilly  Moderator

Quite concerned. Authoritarianism on both sides of the political spectrum seem to be on the rise here.