The ONE ABOVE ALL talks to THANOS and ADAM WARLOCK (scans inside)

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey here i present the unpresedented appearance of the ONE ABOVE ALL ( ABOVE ALL OTHERS), this is the most lengthy appreance of the marvel creater god that have been seen let me know what you think

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@cull_obsidian: Actually he has more important role when he talked to Spider-man.

erikarlsson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused. What did they agree to?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Hey , how so ?

Here he is remaking the entire multiverse , what's more important then that ?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@krleavenger: Hey , how so ?

Here he is remaking the entire multiverse , what's more important then that ?

Wait what? What about Franklin?

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cull_Obsidian

He was agreeing to remake the universe and have warlock as the new living tribunal , check my other thread for scans of warlock as the living tribunal

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cull_obsidian: I ment he was like,he had more showing with Spider-man and talked to him like he talked to a human.Really interesting.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't really make all that much sense, I mean he already knows what they are going to do and what they are going to propose, that's why talking to something this powerful doesn't make a lot of sense.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cull_Obsidian

@black_arrow: That's true bit I was more for the benifit of thanos and warlock as he had to ask him to be the tribunal

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Ah ok , I haven't seen that , but ive heard of the one where he looks like jack Kirby talking to Spiderman ? With light shining out of his face ? Is that the one

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Oh you mean after secret wars ? Yeah I think this is after even that time ????

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Oh you mean after secret wars ? Yeah I think this is after even that time ????

But how? I mean Franklin is still rebuilding now and likely will be for a few in real life years.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cull_obsidian said:

But how? I mean Franklin is still rebuilding now and likely will be for a few in real life years.

im not entirely sure but its possible its still in the future , also the event that caused the destruction likly killed him aswell and when the TOAA properly and instantly remade the universe he put everything just the way it was with only high level abstracts and thanos and warlock knowing :)

Incredible_J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Incredible_J

@jonny_anonymous: As stated in the scan, TOAA know of all actualities, and realities that was, are, and will be.

Franklin rebuilding the multiverse is an actuality that TOAA already knew would take place. Would explain why he never stepped in.

The Multiverse being destroyed, and remade is just a cycle in TOAA eyes, that sentient beings cant comprehend (comparable to the "circle of life" for us)

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA finally made an appearance after a looooooooongggg time

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can TOAA be omniscient and yet still be curious about how something will play out? Don't those two concepts contradict one another?

Incredible_J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Incredible_J

@reactor: Its stated in the scan by Thanos, the decision by sentient beings create new and infinite realities of divergent paths. That is what TOAA is curious about, what new reality streams will be created. Once they are create TOAA know the Alpha and Omega of them.

Think of it this way; In the beginning TOAA planted a seed. The seed grows into a tree, and grows branches on its own (base off of the sentient beings decisions) (Free Will for all intents and purposes). Once those branches sprout he knows its path from beginning to the end at that point.

The Living Tribunal was/is the hired gardener who tends to the Tree and ensure the weeds dont get out of control.

I would guess the recent Secret Wars event was TOAA planting a "new" seed, one that Franklin Richards is "germinating" and Adam Warlock in the new Living Tribunal (or gardener if you will) for it

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incredible_j: Thank you very much for your insightful posts , they have cleared up a few things :)

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused. What did they agree to?

Warlock becoming the new LT since

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cull_obsidian: Actually he has more important role when he talked to Spider-man.

How so? Makes me think you haven't read the Thanos Infinity graphic novels and minis?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lordraiden

@lordraiden: I ment he was more interesting here.

That was a good read, i'll give you that. I think part of the appeal is it was on a lot more personal level. Kind of daunting and hard to concern yourself with something so big as the universe/multiverse stuff.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cull_obsidian: )

I just read that book yesterday at Barnes and Nobles.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 rogueshadow  Moderator

TOAA should have no desires, motives or stakes.

Until this inevitably gets retconned to be an emissary of TOAA or something this renders TOAA as no longer omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: In Post-Civil War in Sensational Spider-man.Before One More Day.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cull_Obsidian

@rogueshadow: i dont think it does, i do agree it is very hard to portray toaa correctly as its a literally supreme level god being but , in the scans thanos does say that toaa already know show this will play out and i think that the diologe and the meeting was all for the benifit of thanos and warock and he also had to ''ask'' warlock to be the new living tribunal, and he also says that he already knows everything.

although i do find it strange that hes called above all others rather then one above all , so maybe your on to somthing

but i still think it is the real toaa

EDIT just noticed that thanos says he will advise and guide warlock in these matters does that mean thanos will be the advisor to the living tribunal ?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@cull_obsidian: Except this paints TOAA as basically having limits by desiring knowledge of the infinite potential timelines. Curiosity is not the trait of a supreme being.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: This is just speculating but perhaps he set those limits himself in the process of giving the universe free will to choose and thus have the ability to great the infinite potential actualities , think of it like thanks with IG limiting himself by taking away his infinite perception giving the heros a chance , and to appear heroic to lady death , maybe its the same here , toaa could always un limit himself , but maybe he likes the surprise and wants to see how the cosmos and actualities are shaped with out his direct influence and omniscient?

Just my thoughts could be all wrong lol

emmanuelalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@krleavenger: Yah exactly, Spiderman was able to see him as we see our neighbours