Star Wars(Legends): Grand Moff Trachta respect thread

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

So yet another SW RT by me! This time we'll be looking at yet another Non-Force User of the Galactic Empire, a Grand Moff!

Not too many appearances, but just because he's short on appearances, doesn't mean he's not a good character with feats! So let's get into it!

No Caption Provided

========

Palpatine forwards Trachta's records to the Republic Military Academy, and Trachta becomes an instructor in tactics and intelligence. When certain Jedi begin to defect to the side of the Separatists, Palpatine asks Trachta to help capture them.

- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide

During the CW era, Trachta becomes an instructor at the Republic Military academy with regards to tactics and intelligence. He then is asked personally by Palpatine in capturing Jedi that defected to the CIS.

1st scan explains how he lost his arms and eyes, hunting down a Jedi Padawan that had been recruited by Dooku.

2nd scan explains that he served under Headmaster Gentis.

Side Note:

The Prism Prisoners Respect Thread

^ This link details the account of all the defectors of the Republic that had been recruited by Count Dooku himself. This Prism holding some of the most dangerous beings in the galaxy at the time. More than half of the inmates had been captured by Anakin Skywalker himself.

Side Note: Headmaster Gentis

To give a better understanding of who it is Trachta served under during the Clone Wars and thus learned from, have a peek at what this man has done.

Accolades/Quotes

"Even now, I am not ashamed to admit that he was the reason I joined the Academy. Like everyone else, I had heard the stories of General Gentis, hero of the Clone Wars. Gentis, the Commander who led seventy Clones against the Confederacy's dreaded Burning Armored division. And won."

- Lieutenant Tohm

- Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison

So Gentis led a mere 70 Clones against an entire armored division and won.

Let's break this down even further. A CIS armored division is as follows.

CIS Division- 21, 840 droids.

- Essential Guide to Warfare

70 Clones vs 21,840 armored division, take note that is only the droids, this isn't including any of the armored vehicles that would accompany this division and moreso this is noted as being one of the CIS' more dangerous divisions considered it's noted to be dreaded.

"You should not underestimate Gentis. I fought alongside him in the Clone Wars. I know firsthand that he leads by example and inspires fervent loyalty in his men."

- Grand Moff Trachta to Darth Vader

- Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison

He leads by example and shouldn't be underestimated.

End of Side Note

His cybernetics allow him to survive biological viruses. This one in particular Aorth-6 liquifies the lungs and melts the victim from the inside out.

Here he is surprise attacked by a 2-1B surgical droid, despite that he is able to dodge the initial blow which bends a metal bar. He then gets into a grapple with the droid, to which he actually overpowers and then takes a hit, only to come right back in and completely destroy the droid. Being able to hit so hard with his cybernetic arms that he completely smashes apart the head.

1st scan notes that he has onboard targeting systems, easily showcasing the ability to dual wield blasters and get kills. Also noting that he's a War Hero.

Next 3 scans show him easily taking out an assassin droid sent after him with one shot, being able to see behind him.

===

Well there you have it folks! Enjoy!

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe consider doing more extensive biographies or analyses for these characters with less material for a classical respect thread

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well done. The comic run these two were featured in was one of the more interesting I've read.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 reaperace  Moderator

I always like the design of Trachta in GP series, nice RT well done.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BRAVO! Trachta is one of my favorite non-Force characters! Nice thread!

Avatar image for in-sidiousvader
In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's also worth noting it's pretty prestigious me thinks for an imperial officer to go with his men after a Jedi. Like they have to have special faith in him

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@in-sidiousvader: Considering his reputation and who he served under(Gentis), not surprising. It's forgotten that in the Pre-08 era there were a lot of pretty important and highly esteemed soldiers in both the GAR and CIS that weren't Clones or Droids.