Shapesmith (INVINCIBLE) respect thread

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By seastone98

Shapesmith is a side hero that appears in the invincible universe, he is a Martian with the ability to transform into nearly anyone or anything, during invincible trip to Mars shapesmith snuck into the astronauts spaceship & replaced Rus Livingston (the lead astronaut) later on after failing to fully impersonating Rus he saw a tv special that showed Martian man being a hero inspired him to become a hero

No Caption Provided

STRENGTH

First 2 scans show shapesmith easily defeat the lizard league by himself while impersonating the GotG, the next 2 scans state that shapesmith gains most of the stats of anything he turns into i.e lift two tons as a gorilla or run 70mph as a cheetah the last 2 scans show shapesmith drawing blood from powerplex (who actually absorbs kinetic energy) & lifting grown men out of a mud slide respectively

DURABILITY

First 2 scans show & state that shapesmith can survive being nearly ripped to literal shreds but will regenerate as long as this special organ called the "core" is intact the final 2 scans show shapesmith using himself as a shield & tanking blasts from powerplex respectively

SPEED

In these scans shapesmith easily leapfrog buildings & invades laser fire

SHAPE SHIFTING

Can grow gills to breathe underwater, can change his costume with a thought, turns into a mauler twin (& easily subdues doc seismic btw) & turns into Godzilla

LIMITATIONS

Can't stay permanently in human form, is killed when his "core" is located & crushed

No Caption Provided

Lmao this character is so dumb I love him

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CryoLancer47

Nice work. A fun RT for a very fun character.

Also, does him turning into a flesh-suit and enveloping/covering someone's body count as vore?

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By seastone98

@cryolancer47: I dunno does the jacket jacket fruit from one piece count or symbiotes from marvel?, Also I just found out what "that" was, TF man 😂 my innocents is gone lol

EDIT: I removed it & replaced it with a different feat just to be sure

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98:

I dunno does the jacket jacket fruit from one piece count or symbiotes from marvel?

No Caption Provided

Also I just found out what "that" was, TF man 😂 my innocents is gone lol

Ah, shiz. I didn't mean to do that to you, lmao.

Also, put the feat back where it belongs, you coward!

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@seastone98: Hey well done. You could also add any Martian feats to it. Maybe squeez another feat or two from Martians encyc page and few feats in comic with the Pre Omni man killing him and Omni Man rematch.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: Hey well done. You could also add any Martian feats to it. Maybe squeez another feat or two from Martians encyc page and few feats in comic with the Pre Omni man killing him and Omni Man rematch.

Actually that's a good idea