Remember When Cisco Could See THe Future?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

So upon rewatching some Flash Season 2 (don't judge me), I'm just reminded of how undefined Cisco's powers really are and they just did whatever with them. I get that these shows have to work around feats and set the limitations are random times, but this very useful power just got lost in the ether. Between that and his ability to travel the multiverse, I'm not sure which power I hate more.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

I barley remember when he was funny.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I barley remember when he was funny.

WHen was the last time for you? Personally I think he still had charm in Season 2. In Season 3 he was going through a Felicity Phase, and now in Season 4 the humor is played up way to much and comes off as hammy

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yeah, I forgot all about that. You'd think that power would have come in handy at some point in season 4 so far.

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember when Barry's ability to vibrate and travel through the multiverse as well as his skills as a detective and a scientist were completely ignored in order to make other characters relevant and justify "Team Flash"?

Pepperidge Farm remembers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a615764198
deactivated-5a7a615764198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He still can, that's how they saw what changed during that battle with Savitar. He's just in better control, the reason he saw it so often back then like with Kendra was because he had not mastered his powers.