Question about Avengers Endgame Ending..

evanp1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I just finished watching it for the 3rd time... I've come to realize at the end when everybody comes back from the snap you can see the Asgardian soldiers marching in. Now I was curious as too why Loki wasn't brought back after the snap... After reading various topics on forums and what not... What was said is that Banner only brought back those who were killed by the snap. So what I'm getting at is, the Asgardian soldiers were killed on Asgard by Hela and the rest or whatever was left of them were killed on the ship when Thanos boarded and destroyed everyone.

So technically Loki should have come back.

.... Am I wrong here?!

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, there were still without doubt soldiers left, considering Thanos let half of the asgardians on that ship escape. Valkyrie just rounded up the troops

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3 krisbishop  Moderator

Banner didn't bring back the dead Asgardians.

Thanos only killed half of the Asgardians. The ones marching in were the surviving half.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d489a021333f
deactivated-5d489a021333f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those were the ones who escaped with Valkyrie at the start of Infinity War

Avatar image for davidharewood15
DavidHarewood15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IG is not omnipotent as people always believed. If u wanna return body u must return it's mind, space, SOUL etc. it is not that simple. I think Loki tv series will be about maybe his past. Like between Thor 1 and Avengers 1 or his infiltration of Asgard