Marvel vs. DC (game)

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Super-Buster

G-Man's DC vs. MK thread got me thinking. How would you guys like to see a Marvel vs. DC fighting game? What style do you think they should use? (ie: MK or maybe Marvel vs. Capcom etc) What 5 or 10 characters would you like to see from each side? I'll go first:

Marvel:

Wolverine

Captain America

Gambit

Spider-Man

Hulk

Psylocke

Dr. Doom

Ghost Rider

Blade

Iron Fist

DC:

Superman

Batman

Wonder Woman

Martial Manhunter

Doomsday

Deathstroke

Karate Kid

Beast Boy

Jack Hawksmoor

Flash

Keep in mind, this is a fighting game, what these guys would actually do to each other in a battle is another matter.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Super-Buster

Really? I thought I'd get at least one post.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Static Shock

I would actually like this idea better than the MK vs. DC game. The style of gameplay, arenas, and all that would be like Marvel Nemesis. But, with more moves, combos, weapons on the stages, etc. And, instead of just a two-player mode, up to 4 people could play at once.

There has to be unlockable stages and characters. These are the secret characters I had in mind.

Marvel:

Black Panther

Iron Man

Namor

Cyclops

Storm

Taskmaster

Warpath

Ronin/Hawkeye (can switch them up before fight)

Sentry

Captain Marvel

Thanos

Vulcan

DC:

Black Lightning

Firestorm (Jason Rusch)

Captain Atom

Vixen (with her current ability to mimic superhuman abilities of the person she's fighting)

Captain Marvel

Black Adam

Nightwing

Darkseid

Hal Jordan

Green Arrow

Black Canary

Hawkman

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Nighthunter

lol I actually would prefer a DC/Marvel team-up, something like Marvel Ultimate alliance with 15 characters of both companies.....

hey one man can dream right?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

Super-Buster says:

"G-Man's DC vs. MK thread got me thinking. How would you guys like to see a Marvel vs. DC fighting game? What style do you think they should use? (ie: MK or maybe Marvel vs. Capcom etc) What 5 or 10 characters would you like to see from each side? I'll go first: Marvel: Wolverine Captain America Gambit Spider-Man Hulk Psylocke Dr. Doom Ghost Rider Blade Iron Fist DC: Superman Batman Wonder Woman Martial Manhunter Doomsday Deathstroke Karate Kid Beast Boy Jack Hawksmoor Flash Keep in mind, this is a *fighting game*, what these guys would actually do to each other in a battle is another matter. "

Thats A Great Idea Super-Buster. But I wouldnt really find too much fun in it. You see the Mugen Video game Already has many of the Characters you have listed. I play Mugen all the Time, I have at least at least 95 percent of the Characters you have listed and I have Characters that you dont have listed in my Mugen.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Super-Buster

King Saturn says:

"Super-Buster says:
"G-Man's DC vs. MK thread got me thinking. How would you guys like to see a Marvel vs. DC fighting game? What style do you think they should use? (ie: MK or maybe Marvel vs. Capcom etc) What 5 or 10 characters would you like to see from each side? I'll go first: Marvel: Wolverine Captain America Gambit Spider-Man Hulk Psylocke Dr. Doom Ghost Rider Blade Iron Fist DC: Superman Batman Wonder Woman Martial Manhunter Doomsday Deathstroke Karate Kid Beast Boy Jack Hawksmoor Flash Keep in mind, this is a *fighting game*, what these guys would actually do to each other in a battle is another matter. "

Thats A Great Idea Super-Buster. But I wouldnt really find too much fun in it. You see the Mugen Video game Already has many of the Characters you have listed. I play Mugen all the Time, I have at least at least 95 percent of the Characters you have listed and I have Characters that you dont have listed in my Mugen. "

Mugen? What is this "Mugen"? I've never heard of it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn

Super-Buster says:

"King Saturn says:
"Super-Buster says:
Thats A Great Idea Super-Buster. But I wouldnt really find too much fun in it. You see the Mugen Video game Already has many of the Characters you have listed. I play Mugen all the Time, I have at least at least 95 percent of the Characters you have listed and I have Characters that you dont have listed in my Mugen. "
Mugen? What is this "Mugen"? I've never heard of it."

Really ? Mugen is basically a 2-D Fighting Engine that allows you to load Characters and Stages into it To customize you own fighting game. Have you ever played Marvel vs Capcom ? Well the Engine looks like that. You can load Characters into the Game from the Marvel Universe or DC Universe or even Capcom or even you can load some Cartoon Characters like Marvin The Martian or Underdog. I have had Mugen for at least a year now. Its pretty cool

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Super-Buster

King Saturn says:

"Super-Buster says:
"King Saturn says:
"Super-Buster says:

Really ? Mugen is basically a 2-D Fighting Engine that allows you to load Characters and Stages into it To customize you own fighting game. Have you ever played Marvel vs Capcom ? Well the Engine looks like that. You can load Characters into the Game from the Marvel Universe or DC Universe or even Capcom or even you can load some Cartoon Characters like Marvin The Martian or Underdog. I have had Mugen for at least a year now. Its pretty cool"

Holy s@#$! Where do you get Mugen?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

Super-Buster says:

"King Saturn says:
"Super-Buster says:
"King Saturn says:
"Super-Buster says:
Really ? Mugen is basically a 2-D Fighting Engine that allows you to load Characters and Stages into it To customize you own fighting game. Have you ever played Marvel vs Capcom ? Well the Engine looks like that. You can load Characters into the Game from the Marvel Universe or DC Universe or even Capcom or even you can load some Cartoon Characters like Marvin The Martian or Underdog. I have had Mugen for at least a year now. Its pretty cool"
Holy s@#$! Where do you get Mugen?"

I Have A Link Here For The Marvel Superheroes Mugen Game ( Its A Great Mugen Engine )

http://www.sendspace.com/file/69t9zt

Just Click On The MSH.rar File t The Bottom Of Page and Download. BTW, MSH stands for M - Marvel S - Super H - Heroes

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn

@Super-Buster - Hmm...I havent seen any Mugen Games that work outside of Windows on this site. I will check it out tommorow and post a link if I find something for you. Its getting kind of late and I am tired.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Super-Buster

King Saturn says:

"Super-Buster says:
"King Saturn says:
"Super-Buster says:
"King Saturn says:
"Super-Buster says:
Holy s@#$! Where do you get Mugen?"

I Have A Link Here For The Marvel Superheroes Mugen Game ( Its A Great Mugen Engine )

http://www.sendspace.com/file/69t9zt

Just Click On The MSH.rar File t The Bottom Of Page and Download. BTW, MSH stands for M - Marvel S - Super H - Heroes"

Thanks a lot man but, um, do you know where to download it for Mac OS X?

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Super-Buster

King Saturn says:

"@Super-Buster - Hmm...I havent seen any Mugen Games that work outside of Windows on this site. I will check it out tommorow and post a link if I find something for you. Its getting kind of late and I am tired. "

I understand, thank you so much.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Super-Buster

Anyone else?

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Nighthunter says:

"lol I actually would prefer a DC/Marvel team-up, something like Marvel Ultimate alliance with 15 characters of both companies..... hey one man can dream right?"

I would love that game. I would marry it, buy a house with it and grow old with it. Or maybe something less weird.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Super-Buster

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Nighthunter says:
"lol I actually would prefer a DC/Marvel team-up, something like Marvel Ultimate alliance with 15 characters of both companies..... hey one man can dream right?"

I would love that game. I would marry it, buy a house with it and grow old with it. Or maybe something less weird."

I would do all the things you would do and more...

Brainiac1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Brainiac1.0

I would totally by that game.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gottheit

I wouldn't want a Fighting Game. I would want, like Nighthunter said, a crossover adventure game. At the beginning of the game, you choose which universe you begin in, and based on that a different adventure forms. It needs to be at least 5 discs for the amount of depth I would want...Oh man...And what's more is, unlike Ultimate Alliance, a person's comic strength would be reflected in the game. Like, if you are Thor, even if you're level one, Bullseye is NOT going to push you around. And if you're Wolverine, you aren't going to need 5 hits to destroy some crate or wooden table or something. This game would rocketh much face.
Post Edited:2008-04-24 18:26:28

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Super-Buster

Gottheit says:

"I woudln't want a Fighting Game. I would want, like Nighthunter said, a crossover adventure game. At the beginning of the game, you choose which universe you begin in, and based on that a different adventure forms. It needs to be at least 5 discs for the amount of depth I would want...Oh man...And what's more is, unlike Ultimate Alliance, a person's comic strength would be reflected in the game. Like, if you are Thor, even if you're level one, Bullseye is NOT going to push you around. And if you're Wolverine, you aren't going to need 5 hits to destroy some crate or wooden table or something. This game would rocketh much face."

That's a pretty expansive game you're talking about. I think I got an idea for another thread from all this talk.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Gottheit

Oh really?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I think it would be in Marvel's best interest to stay away from DC as far as games are concerned.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Super-Buster
Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gottheit

I think that if they began working together, and DC actually paid attention to the project, and most importantly both companies left the pissing contest at the door, they could make an excellent game together.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gottheit says:

"I think that if they began working together, and DC actually paid attention to the project, and *most importantly* both companies left the pissing contest at the door, they could make an excellent game together."

It would depend on what company is actually developing the games.Marvel doesn't let no names make their games and they sure as hell haven't had man crappy titles under their name.DC just gives the rights to anyone and then you end up with Superman 64 or Batman Forver.If Capcom was making it, it would be epic just like Marvel vs. Capcom,X-men vs. Street Fighter,X-men Children of the Atom,Marvel Superheroes,and Marvel Superheroes vs. Streetfighter..if not,they probably won't have much success.Capcom owns the fighting genre...so I would say if your not going with them....you better check out the fighting engine first or they could end up with something similar to the disaster that is and or was Marvel Nemesis.Which EA owes Marvel for and is making a decent fighter to replace it.If you haven't seen the gameply vid that was made for it you should try to find.I'm not sure the title of it though.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Super-Buster

Guys, this is a fantasy thread, it doesn't necessarily have to be realistic, what characters would you want in this game? I appreciate the discussion though.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Marvel Roster

Iron Man,Captain America,Red Hulk,Thor,Ms.Marvel,Hawkeye,Yellowjacket,Wasp,Spider-man,Dr.Strange,The Vision,Ronin,Wonderman,Luke Cage,Iron Fist,Wolverine,Spider-woman,The Sentry,Hercules,She-Hulk,Justice,Rage,Ares,Black Widow,The Punisher,Cyclops,Domino,Shatterstar,Emma Frost,Invisible Woman,Dr.Doom,Mister Fantastic,Magneto,The Thing,Human Torch,Black Panther,Namor,Nightcrawler,Colossus,Juggernaut,Magik,Psylocke,Gambit,Rouge,Storm,Sabrettooth,Mystique,Cable,Magneto,Quicksilver,Spiral,

Jubilee,Black Cat,Misty Knight,Nico Minaru,Nova,Gamora,Drax,Silver Surfer

DC Roster

Superman,Batman,Martian Manhunter,Wonder Woman,Batgirl,Robin,Nightwing,Captain Marvel,The Flash,Hal Jordan,Kyle Rayner,Hawkgirl,Mr.Terrific,Dr.Mid Nite,Aquaman,Doomsday,Starfire,Vixen,Booster Gold,Zantana,Red Tornado,Black Lightning,Firestorm,Mary Marvel,Blue Beetle,Captain Atom,Supergirl,Powergirl,Black Canary,Green Arrow,Beast Boy,Red Robin,Catwoman,Raven,Cyborg,Karate Kid,The Question,Lobo,Darksied,Lex Luthor,Metamorpho,The Joker,Harley Quinn,Posion Ivy,Soloman Grundy,Parasite,Gorilla Grodd.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn

Vance Astro says:

"**Marvel Roster** Iron Man,Captain America,Red Hulk,Thor,Ms.Marvel,Hawkeye,Yellowjacket,Wasp,Spider-man,Dr.Strange,The Vision,Ronin,Wonderman,Luke Cage,Iron Fist,Wolverine,Spider-woman,The Sentry,Hercules,She-Hulk,Justice,Rage,Ares,Black Widow,The Punisher,Cyclops,Domino,Shatterstar,Emma Frost,Invisible Woman,Dr.Doom,Mister Fantastic,Magneto,The Thing,Human Torch,Black Panther,Namor,Nightcrawler,Colossus,Juggernaut,Magik,Psylocke,Gambit,Rouge,Storm,Sabrettooth,Mystique,Cable,Magneto,Quicksilver,Spiral, Jubilee,Black Cat,Misty Knight,Nico Minaru,Nova,Gamora,Drax,Silver Surfer **DC Roster** Superman,Batman,Martian Manhunter,Wonder Woman,Batgirl,Robin,Nightwing,Captain Marvel,The Flash,Hal Jordan,Kyle Rayner,Hawkgirl,Mr.Terrific,Dr.Mid Nite,Aquaman,Doomsday,Starfire,Vixen,Booster Gold,Zantana,Red Tornado,Black Lightning,Firestorm,Mary Marvel,Blue Beetle,Captain Atom,Supergirl,Powergirl,Black Canary,Green Arrow,Beast Boy,Red Robin,Catwoman,Raven,Cyborg,Karate Kid,The Question,Lobo,Darksied,Lex Luthor,Metamorpho,The Joker,Harley Quinn,Posion Ivy,Soloman Grundy,Parasite,Gorilla Grodd."

Damn. Thats a Sweet Roster. Looks like my Marvel SuperHeroes Mugen Roster. LOL

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

King Saturn says:

"Vance Astro says:
"**Marvel Roster** Iron Man,Captain America,Red Hulk,Thor,Ms.Marvel,Hawkeye,Yellowjacket,Wasp,Spider-man,Dr.Strange,The Vision,Ronin,Wonderman,Luke Cage,Iron Fist,Wolverine,Spider-woman,The Sentry,Hercules,She-Hulk,Justice,Rage,Ares,Black Widow,The Punisher,Cyclops,Domino,Shatterstar,Emma Frost,Invisible Woman,Dr.Doom,Mister Fantastic,Magneto,The Thing,Human Torch,Black Panther,Namor,Nightcrawler,Colossus,Juggernaut,Magik,Psylocke,Gambit,Rouge,Storm,Sabrettooth,Mystique,Cable,Magneto,Quicksilver,Spiral, Jubilee,Black Cat,Misty Knight,Nico Minaru,Nova,Gamora,Drax,Silver Surfer **DC Roster** Superman,Batman,Martian Manhunter,Wonder Woman,Batgirl,Robin,Nightwing,Captain Marvel,The Flash,Hal Jordan,Kyle Rayner,Hawkgirl,Mr.Terrific,Dr.Mid Nite,Aquaman,Doomsday,Starfire,Vixen,Booster Gold,Zantana,Red Tornado,Black Lightning,Firestorm,Mary Marvel,Blue Beetle,Captain Atom,Supergirl,Powergirl,Black Canary,Green Arrow,Beast Boy,Red Robin,Catwoman,Raven,Cyborg,Karate Kid,The Question,Lobo,Darksied,Lex Luthor,Metamorpho,The Joker,Harley Quinn,Posion Ivy,Soloman Grundy,Parasite,Gorilla Grodd."
Damn. Thats a Sweet Roster. Looks like my Marvel SuperHeroes Mugen Roster. LOL"

My Mugen Roster is disgusting...so many characters.

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28  Edited By symbiote5

ps why hasn't recent marvel games like ultimate alliance and marvel nemesis havent had hulk or carnage in them? Ithink they would make a better impact in the games

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29  Edited By symbiote5

Super-Buster says:

i'll say 10 cahracters from each universe

marvel

spider-man

hulk

black panther

ghost rider

deadpool

wolverine

gambit

silver surfer

venom

carnage

dc

superman

doomsday

batman

green lantern

lobo

flash

wonder woman

martian manhunter

black canary

deathstroke

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Shaper

Post Deleted.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shaper

They should make it like a story, but also a fighting arena game like Marvel Nemies.

DARKWEB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DARKWEB
@Nighthunter: Yo dude i like your idea very much but how about MARVEL/DC team up vs MORTAL KOMBAT under midway games? I guess that will be much more fun mate.
stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By stormlover1994
Nighthunter said:
lol I actually would prefer a DC/Marvel team-up, something like Marvel Ultimate alliance with 15 characters of both companies.....hey one ... [more]

I like that idea!!!!! 2 thumb up
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#34  Edited By The_Martian

I would like the fighting to be more like Marvel Nemesis, where you have a small area to destroy and move around in. It would be more comic book like.

Marvel:
Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Spider-Man
Hulk
Invisible Woman
Wolverine
Storm
Daredevil
Venom
Dr. Doom
Namor

Unlockables:
Sentry
Thanos

DC:
Batman
Wonder Woman
Superman
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Flash
Lex Luthor
Deathstroke
Zatanna
Plastic Man
Blue Beetle
Aquaman

Unlockables:
Martian Manhunter
Darkseid

WonderBoy1132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WonderBoy1132

As many characters as humanly possibly for a game!

I seriously think this would be AMAZING!

To mega comic universes come together in one game... but would it ever happen? I don't know.. something tells me there would be some serious arguments about it.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#36  Edited By The_Martian
WonderBoy1132 said:
As many characters as humanly possibly for a game!I seriously think this would be AMAZING!To mega comic universes come together ... [more]
I doubt it would happen between these two companies. Maybe one of these companies and another comic company, but Marvel and DC haven't even done a crossover comic in awhile.
Justiboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Justiboy
If they were to have a game for detective and marvel I think it should be like Marvel Ultimate Alliance or Justice League Heroes so here are all the heroes I would have!
Detective
Marvel
Superman
Wolverine
Batman
Iron Man
Wonder Woman
Captain America
Green Lantern
Hulk
Flash
Spider-man
Aquaman
Prince Thor
Hawkman
Ant-man
Green Arrow
Hawkeye
Black Canary
Black Widow
Blue Beetle
Power Man
Booster Gold
Iron Fist
Doctor Strange
Doctor Fate
Atom
Daredevil
Black Lightning
Black Panther
Firestorm
General Fury
Shazam
Captain Marvel
Justiboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Justiboy
@stormlover1994: I think a Marvel/Detective team up would be awesome! 
king_james_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By king_james_5

well lets all face the sad truth....if they do make a game like this, then they would only use the big names
MARVEL
1 hulk
2. iron man
3.captain america
4. spiderman
5. wolverine
6. cyclops
7. gambit
8. fantastic four
9 magneto
10. thor

DC
1. superman
2. batman
3. wonder woman
4. green latern
5. flash
6. martain manhunter
7.  aqua man (sadly)
8. nighting
9. doomsday
10. captain marvel

none of the people that we really want, but just the people that got the franchise running

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40  Edited By SUNMAN

DC and Marvel would never agree to this, when they could just make a game using their own characters. From both companies stand points there is very little incentive to do this.

@Justiboy said:
"
If they were to have a game for detective and marvel I think it should be like Marvel Ultimate Alliance or Justice League Heroes so here are all the heroes I would have!
Detective
Marvel
Superman
Wolverine
Batman
Iron Man
Wonder Woman
Captain America
Green Lantern
Hulk
Flash
Spider-man
Aquaman
Prince Thor
Hawkman
Ant-man
Green Arrow
Hawkeye
Black Canary
Black Widow
Blue Beetle
Power Man
Booster Gold
Iron Fist
Doctor Strange
Doctor Fate
Atom
Daredevil
Black Lightning
Black Panther
Firestorm
General Fury
Shazam
Captain Marvel
"
some of these match ups are random.

Wolverine should not be fighting Superman
Batman should not be fighting Ironman, he should fight Captain America
Wonder Woman should fight Storm or She-Hulk
Green Lantern Should Fight Silver Surfer
Hulk should fight Superman
Flash I guess should fight quicksilver
Aquaman should fight Namor
Thor could also fight Superman or Captain Marvel

etc.

Also just saying not in a fighting game but the comicverse the odds are so lopsided in DC's favor
Detective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Detective

Marvel:
1. Hulk
2. Captain America
3. Iron Man
4. Spider-Man
5. Deadpool
6. Silver Surfer
7. Thor
8. Wolverine
9. Moon Knight
10. Taskmaster
11. Daredevil
12. Bullseye
13. Venom
14. Sabretooth
15. Punisher

DC:
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Martian Manhunter
5. Deathstroke
6. Green Lantern
7. Flash
8. Lobo
9. Nightwing
10. Joker
11. Captain Marvel
12. Sinestro
13. Red Tornado
14. Lex Luthor (w/ powersuit)
15. Darkseid

Avatar image for captain_solaris
Captain Solaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#42  Edited By Captain Solaris
@king_james_5 said:
"well lets all face the sad truth....if they do make a game like this, then they would only use the big namesMARVEL1 hulk2. iron man3.captain america4. spiderman5. wolverine6. cyclops7. gambit8. fantastic four9 magneto10. thorDC1. superman2. batman3. wonder woman4. green latern5. flash6. martain manhunter7.  aqua man (sadly)8. nighting9. doomsday10. captain marvelnone of the people that we really want, but just the people that got the franchise running"

I'd be happy with that line up.
Justiboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Justiboy
Detective Characters
Detective Stages
Marvel Characters
Marvel Stages
Batman
BatcaveIron man
Stark Industries
SupermanFortress of Solitude
Wolverine
Danger Room
Wonder woman
Paradise Island
Captain America
S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier
Flash
Flash Museum
Spider-man
Baxter Building
Green lantern
Oan Moon
Hulk
Military Base of Operations
President Luthor
LexcorpMagneto
Avalon
Joker
Arkham Asylum
Mandarin
Palace of the Star Dragon
King Ares
Underworld
Doctor Doom
Latveria Castle
Deathstroke
Titan Tower
Green Goblin
Raven Croft
Solomon Grundy
Hall of DoomLeader
Gamma Laboratory
Shazam
Rock of Eternity
Prince Thor
Asgard
Darksied
Apokolips
Galactus
Taa 2

stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By stormlover1994
@Justiboy said:
"@stormlover1994: I think a Marvel/Detective team up would be awesome!  "

If it had Storm it would be :D
Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sidney

Sadly we will never get a gamel iek this.

Avatar image for moonknight_lantern
MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel

1. spiderman
  2. wolverine
  3. thor
  4. ironman