Looking for Batman Comics?

JaredReed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi! I’m not at all familiar with comic books but my fiancé LOVES Batman and has been trying to find a good comic to start reading. He has a pretty good collection of Batman Funko pops and wants to expand to comics. His birthday is coming up and I’d love to surprise him with a comic book he’d enjoy. Any suggestions for someone who has no clue what she’s looking for?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The Killing Joke

The Dark Knight Returns

Year One

Joker: Going Sane

Dark Victory

Batman: The Man Who Laughs

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By jb681131

@jaredreed said:

Hi! I’m not at all familiar with comic books but my fiancé LOVES Batman and has been trying to find a good comic to start reading. He has a pretty good collection of Batman Funko pops and wants to expand to comics. His birthday is coming up and I’d love to surprise him with a comic book he’d enjoy. Any suggestions for someone who has no clue what she’s looking for?

Try these:

• Batman: Strange Apparitions + Batman: Dark Detective
  • Batman: Year One + Batman and the Monster Men + Batman and the Mad Monk + The Man Who Laughs + Batman: Prey + Batman: Terror
  • The Long Halloween + The Dark Victory + Catwoman: When In Rome
  • Robin: Year One + Batgirl: Year One + The Killing Joke + Death in the Familly + A Lonely Place of Dying + Batman: Under the Red Hood + Red Hood: The Lost Days
  • The Sword of Azrael + Knigthfall (new omnibus)
  • Contagion + Legacy + Catclysm + No Man's Land
  • New Gotham + Turning Point + Gotham Central + Bruce Wayne: Murderer ? + Bruce Wayne: Fugitive
  • Batman: Hush + Batman: Detective + Batman: Death and the City + Batman: Private Casebook + Batman: Heart of Hush + Batman, Streets of Gotham: Hush Money + Batman, Streets of Gotham: Leviathan + Batman, Streets of Gotham: The House of Hush
  • Birth of the Demon + Bride of the Demon + Birth of the Demon + The Resurection of Ra's Al Ghul + Batman & Son + Batman & Robin + Batman Inc + Batman & Robin New52 + We are Robin + Robin, Son of Batman
  • Batman: Court of Owls + Nightwing: Traps and Trapezes + Batman: Night of Owls + Nightwing: Night of the Owls
  • Emperor Penguin + The Wrath + Gothtopia
  • Icarus + Anarky
  • Batman: The Cult
  • Arkham Assylum: A Serious House on a Serious Earth
  • Joker by Lee Bermejo
  • Batman: Earth One 1&2
  • Tales of the Multiverse: Vampire: Batman -> Batman/Dracula: Red Rain + Batman: Bloodstorm + Batman: Crimson Mist
  • Batman: Gotham by Gaslight + Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham
  • Batman: Year 100
  • Batman: Mad Love
  • Batman: Ego