Does Joker's gas/venom work on anyone else?

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gokluma

Could Joker's gas/venom work on every single other character from fiction?

I remember Snyder's Joker managed to poison the entire League from new 52 as mind controlled laughing maniacs but wondering what would happened if it was used against demons like Trigon,Dragons like King Ghidorah,Chakra Aliens like Ootsutsuki clan from Narutoverse,Shinigami from Bleach,Cosmic Beings like Silver Surfer,Angels like Whis,Logia from One Piece and many more to count from fictional worlds?

Is it some unbeatable gas or just overhyped?

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

Overhyped as hell if people think it beats cosmic characters and stuff like that, his gas isn't doing shit to Surfer. But as long as they're humans I'd say it's safe to assume it would work on them generally. Though I don't think it should work on monsters like dragons and stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
deactivated-5b5405244e89c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

It's gets really bad after a Del Taco run

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: Yeah i met some joker fans did think like that for gas in some vs debates.

but thank you for the amazing comment.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma: No problem but with the way Batman is going recently under a certain writer I wouldn't be surprised if the Joker knocks out Anti Monitor with the gas at some point in the future.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gokluma

@fullmetalemprah: Yeah the power of writers for batman characters is way too strong

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems overhyped. The Joker's Last Laugh did work on various inmates, even had a Clayface Jokerized too. I doubt it would work on gods or something unless the plot has Joker infuse the venom with magic or something weird.