Buffy Reboot?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/buffy-vampire-slayer-reboot-inclusive-take-joss-whedon-works-1128888

Black girl named Buffy?? Gotta have a lot of jokes about that one. I think it’s time for a reboot. I enjoyed the tv series along with Angel and the comics. I hope they have the same core of friends, but with some shocking surprises. Like maybe Xander is the Witch and Willow is a werewolf...

Avatar image for deactivated-61d5b935096d2
deactivated-61d5b935096d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Buffy was perfect the way it was, I see no need for a reboot other than the obvious cash grab reason.

I don’t know, I can’t get into the idea of anyone else playing these characters.

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should just do a spin off in the same universe. That way, they can tell their stories and no one will be pissed about them recasting Buffy. The Buffy mythology is pretty big, there's a lot of room to play in. Hell, try to get Sarah Michelle Geller back, and have her in the Giles role.

Avatar image for deactivated-61d5b935096d2
deactivated-61d5b935096d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatduderox: exactly. Every potential slayer became a slayer, so why not just make a spinoff following one or a group of other new slayers?

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

should turn her into a man tbh

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fu-Dog007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

They could have explored Kendra Young's backstory from the original show or even one of the new Slayer's created at the series' end instead of completely rebooting it lol. Pretty lazy idea to reboot it tbh