Better Season: The Legend of Korra Book 2 (Spirits) vs. Blood of Zeus Season 1

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Better Season: The Legend of Korra Book 2 (Spirits) vs. Blood of Zeus Season 1 (32 votes)

The Legend of Korra Book 2 (Spirits) 75%
Blood of Zeus Season 1 25%

The Legend of Korra Book 2 (Spirits)

No Caption Provided

VS.

Blood of Zeus Season 1

No Caption Provided

I realized that pitting a series of 3 seasons against a series with only 1 season might not be fair, so here is another take that is more fair.

Only consider Book 2 (Spirits) of The Legend of Korra and ignore the other seasons.

• 
KorraAlone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Book 2 was actually good so...

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spirits

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Spirits dominates.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordTwigo

Huh..... I never realized people on this site thought so lowly of BoZ.

Book 2 is hated for a reason even by Korra apologists, so to lose out to that is interesting...

Don't really care what others say though, BoZ was actually fun and well done so to me it's superior to Book 2 Korra by a lot

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By heiqn

Geekryan on his way to trigger Nassergrant with polls

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:

Nope, I'm just curious :)

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best season in the franchise (season 2 Korra) vs a mid show. Yeah, LoK stomp

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh..... I never realized people on this site thought so lowly of BoZ.

Book 2 is hated for a reason even by Korra apologists, so to lose out to that is interesting...

Don't really care what others say though, BoZ was actually fun and well done so to me it's superior to Book 2 Korra by a lot

Best season. The writing is fucking amazing. Season 3 and 4 come close and season 1 was amazing up to the ending, should have been a bit longer by 2 or 3 episodes.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@heiqn said:

I don’t really care tbh.

When you have a dude making multiple winner in mind threads comparing 20+ episode completed shows to a 8 episode show that just started you start to see who the triggered one really is….

Especially when he’s been on record saying he hates BoZ

No Caption Provided

So these threads are definitely salt induced on his part. Idk if it’s because even BoZ mid-tiers solo ATLA but if the dude wants to go off why stop him lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-635a8f29e06c3
deactivated-635a8f29e06c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

To be fair, it’s only “winner in mind” because there’s only one possible winner for anyone with a sane mind.

In all honestly, the BoZ fandom should be grateful for all these threads linking it to Avatar. Without Avatar, the one and a half BoZ fans would have next to nothing to comment on.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#13 frozen  Moderator

If it was ATLA I'd say that is better but tbh I really didn't like LoK at all.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CryoLancer47

There's a big issue with these "Which thing is better?" polls. Ignoring the true intent on why they're made in the first place.

And it's that Book 2 keeps the character development from the previous book. Which gave people time to like the characters, get to know/get attached to them via Book 1 + the series already being over and done for a good while, now. So most people will go with LoK regardless.

Meanwhile, BoZ sufferes from the fact that it's only 1 season/an incomplete story + many disliking the show as it is.

So it wouldn't win any poll regardless of whether you put Season 1 of BoZ Vs any season of Korra or Last Airbender.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a big issue with these "Which thing is better?" polls. Ignoring the true intent on why they're made in the first place.

And it's that Book 2 keeps the character development from the previous book. Which gave people time to like the characters, get to know/attached to them via Book 1 + the series already being over and done for a good while. So most people will go with LoK.

Meanwhile, BoZ sufferes from the fact that it's only 1 season/an incomplete story + many disliking the show as it is.

So it wouldn't win any poll regardless of whether you put Season 1 of BoZ Vs any season of Korra or Last Airbender.

100% agreed. Pointless thread indeed.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, even though its by far the worst season of ATLA/LoK, Spirits is still better.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tektonic

Spirits. Over hated because of the high quality of every other LOK season and ATLA s2 and 3. And misunderstood with the hard message it sends. It expanded on ATLA's barely touched on interpretation of the spirit world and gave Korra a herself a fantastic arc about expanding beyond the ordinary.

It has so many great moments that outshine the unending complaints about the avatar cycle being destroyed(inverted the ATLA plot device) and kaiju(ATLA already had Koizilla wtf?):

No Caption Provided
  • Introduction to Dark Spirits
  • Korra opening the Southern portal
  • Harmonic Convergence
  • Korra vs Desna, Eska, Unalaq, Vaatu and Unavaatu
  • Other fights like Wan vs Vaatu, Tonraq vs Unalaq, and Mako and Bolin vs Unalaq
  • Stunning animation during the Wan Era and Harmonic Convergence saga
  • Gorgeous music
A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By A_FINE_EDITION

@tektonic: you forgot the best part of season 2:

No Caption Provided

For me he honestly carried that season pretty hard. Genuinely might be my favorite character in the show next to Tenzin, Korra, or Bolin.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c4a9634d600
deactivated-63c4a9634d600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LoK season 2 is the best season than the rest of the Korra seasons

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 killbilly  Moderator

And it's that Book 2 keeps the character development from the previous book. Which gave people time to like the characters, get to know/get attached to them via Book 1 + the series already being over and done for a good while, now. So most people will go with LoK regardless.

Great points all around.

JohnGarcia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JohnGarcia
@cryolancer47 said:

This leads to a skewed result and undermines the purpose of these polls, which is to gather opinions and compare the merits of each work objectively. Instead, these polls become a reflection of popular sentiment and nostalgia, rather than a true assessment of quality. This is why it is important to consider the context and limitations of these polls when interpreting the results, and to not take them as the final word on what is better or worse. Instead, they should be seen as one piece of information among many, to be considered alongside critical reviews, personal experiences, and other factors. I found a great text about it on this site https://gradesfixer.com/free-admission-essays/why-economics-college-admission-essay-sample/ you could check if you want. Ultimately, what is better or worse is subjective and depends on individual preferences and values.

Agreed! These polls can often be misleading because they don't take into account the context and background of the story. The character development and familiarity with the characters from Book 2 of LoK certainly give it an advantage in such polls. Meanwhile, BoZ's limited season and negative reception also hinder its chances of winning. These factors should be taken into consideration when evaluating the true popularity of a series.

leonardbrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By leonardbrit

@geekryan:

The Legend of Korra is a captivating tale of growth, resilience, and transformation, much like the journey of crafting essay projects: professional research proposal writers. Just as Korra evolves as the Avatar, essay projects allow students to develop their skills in research, critical thinking, and communication. Both narratives inspire us to embrace challenges, master our elements, and tell compelling stories, whether in a fictional world or the realm of academia.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shit vs piss 💀

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

parts of book 2 of korra are still phenomenal and others parts are mid and then other parts are downright bad. overall you’re looking at a 6-7/10 season of a tv show.

blood of zeus is mid throughout and lacks the highs of korra book 2 which is why i give korra the edge.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@kataraaaa: Korra book 2 good whatchu talking bout

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leonardbrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By leonardbrit

@kataraaaa: great comparison

College can be an exciting and challenging time, filled with academic pursuits, personal growth, and new experiences. However, one aspect of college life that many students find daunting is essay writing. The demands of college-level writing can be overwhelming, and that's where college essay writing services like phdresearchproposal.org come into play. In this article, we will guide you on how to choose the right service, answer frequently asked questions, and provide you with our top five recommendations

leonardbrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardbrit:

In today’s fast-paced academic environment, students often find themselves juggling multiple responsibilities, including coursework, extracurricular activities, and personal passions: https://rewritemyessay.us/. For those who are passionate about hip-hop culture, balancing academic writing with their interests can be challenging. This is where paper writing services for college students come into play, offering a bridge between academics and hip-hop enthusiasts.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Take the weakest episode of TLOK, stretch it over a season and it's still far better than BOZ.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Take the weakest episode of TLOK, stretch it over a season and it's still far better than BOZ.

100%

leonardbrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By leonardbrit

@leonardbrit: yeeeep

The dissertation proposal writing services I received from this provider have been invaluable. The team's commitment to creating a well-structured and was evident from the start. They took the time to understand my research goals: https://www.nursingpaper.com/examples/roper-logan-tierney-model-essay/ and tailored the proposal accordingly. Thanks to their expertise, I now have a solid foundation for my dissertation, and I feel well-prepared to take the next steps in my academic journey. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of professional assistance in this crucial research phase.

Asytrila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Asytrila

Any season of Legend of Korra is significantly better than BoZ. The only thing BoZ has got going for it is its sexy characters <3

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asytrila said:

Any season of Legend of Korra is significantly better than BoZ. The only thing BoZ has got going for it is its sexy characters <3

💀💀💀