Does One Piece have any undeniable LS/FTL feats?

• 140 results
Azathothh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Azathothh

Cover huge distances

No Caption Provided

Moving during extremely short timeframe

No Caption Provided

or at least moving while something extremely fast such explosions/lightning is completely frozen in the background

No Caption Provided
Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I just had to for the OP down players.

Azathothh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I said undeniable feats, so you posting Luffy dodging a yellow beam that has zero FTL feats and has been dogged by literal fodders before don't help at all

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 lock

ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru is about to fuck up the One Piece wank

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By exauce
@azathothh said:
@kajin_style said:
No Caption Provided

I said undeniable feats, so you posting Luffy dodging a yellow beam that has zero FTL feats and has been dogged by literal fodders before don't help at all

A beam is has been confirm to be Kizaru's lasers, who is stated to attack at LS Speed, And I'm guessing those fodders are also FTL Lol.

Talking about fodders, Niji a fodders as been confirm to also attack at LS.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for killerinstinct1
KillerInsTincT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope, luffy has precog, he just needs to dodge the aim and that's it

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well several attacks and characters have explicit LS statements, FTL depends on your standards for "undeniable".

Azathothh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Law's submarine dodged Kizaru beam several times and outrun Kuzan ice that blized Dofi who is much faster than base Luffy

FASTER THAN LIGHT SUBMARINE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When talking about recreating Devil Fruit power Vegapunk states "I tried everything I could think of with Logias, but they all proved too difficult.", so clearly Vegapunk was not succesfull with PX5 meaning those lasers are not LS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azathothh: That submarine is not dodging anything. Kizaru is just missing.

Avatar image for killerinstinct1
KillerInsTincT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azathothh: That submarine is not dodging anything. Kizaru is just missing.

same logic applies when the pacifista are trying to hit luffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wk_decaff: He is talking about making a devil fruit, not a laser.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Law's submarine dodged Kizaru beam several times and outrun Kuzan ice that blized Dofi who is much faster than base Luffy

No Caption Provided

We literally see lasers Infront of the sub, behind it, on top of it, and below it, Kizaru just missed Lol. Kuzan did not even try, the man can freeze the sea, yet only choose to put minimum effort in freezing some small body of water.

Kizaru, himself states if they survived all that he'll say they got Lucky, meaning they got lucky, nothing to do with outrunning LS laser with a sub.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: He's talking about replicating their power. He can give the Sephirm's Paramythia powers without creating a DF through the green blood, the only fruit he can replicate is Zoan, and he can't do anything with Logia.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Submarine argument is just weird Idk what's going on with that.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By exauce
@wk_decaff said:

@exauce: He's talking about replicating their power. He can give the Sephirm's Paramythia powers without creating a DF through the green blood, the only fruit he can replicate is Zoan, and he can't do anything with Logia.

Yea, creating all aspect of a fruit, shooting lasers is one aspect of Kizaru's fruit, this ain't hard to understand, many character in one piece have created lasers from Queen all the way to Germa.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Submarine argument is just weird Idk what's going on with that.

He has to try something.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: ok but we are talking about Vegapunk creating Kizaru's beams and he said he's tried "everything" and can't replicate Logia.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wk_decaff: He said it "difficult", not impossible, In one his previous statement he says all devil fruit can be re-created with time and money, So it would make sense that he recreate one aspect of a logia instead of the whole thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: He said he found it too difficult to complete not that completing it was difficult.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: He said he found it too difficult to complete not that completing it was difficult.

Keyword "complete", shooting lasers isn't a complete version of the logia.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: He never said he could semi-complete them either. That would be a reach all we know for certain is he tried Logia and it proved too hard.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AnimeFreak1

Undeniable Light Speed Stuff

Foxy has Light speed attacks in the form of his Noro Noro Beams which are literally photons...however Luffy dodging these barely post skypeia is a clear outlier

Kizaru is literally a light man and explicitly stated to be LS several times...pretty clear cut

Raid Suits let the user accelerate to Light Speed and some other Germa tech amp the users to LS/FTL stated

Debatable LS Stuff or Debunked Stuff

- Pacifista Lasers are not LS. For one, in the kanji when talking about how they replicate Kizaru's lasers the kanji refers to trying to replicate it's offensive power...not it's speed...also vegapunk in the recent chapters...the guy who invented these dudes...stated he can't replicate logias due to how complex they are thus nulling the LS argument for these robots ENTIRELY.

- Kuma's Air Pads...debatable tbh. Cause depending the on the translation it's either he creates them at LS or shoots them at LS...I am open to being wrong on this one if anyone can clear that up for me

- Enel LS statement is just a joke made by Oda clearly...he's a freaking Lightning Man who in the Manga is hyped up for moving at Lightning speeds...pretty clear cut

Conclusion?

There are plenty of contentions still. Like Kizaru's Light Speed movement is hyped up to allow him to be the fastest admiral in the databooks so it would be weird if Akainu and Aokiji are somehow FTL or FTL+ ( Though Garp and Sengoku probably scale faster so it should be fine for them )

Characters have plenty of low end outliers such as Luffy being unable to catch up to a guy running at 200KM per hr ( verbatim stated ) or being blitzed by sound waves...both of these being in the same arc mind you

Or supposed FTL characters being consistently tagged by bullets from normal muskets

Etc etc

And currently? Kizaru is coming to step up to Luffy in the next few chapters so whatever consistent speed scaling for this OP has left is about to be fighting for it's life

Until that Kizaru battle happens in a few weeks though, personally I would say the only characters for now you can genuinely say are FTL are tippy top tiers such as Garp/Sengoku/Primebeard/Roger/Shanks/Kaido and guys like that ( not everyone and their mothers being that fast like everyone seems to think )

Avatar image for lightyagamigod2
lightyagamigod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Wow. And it literally even says "It's going to hit us. Full speed ahead". The submarine literally outspeed Kizaru's "light speed" attacks. Holy shit, you can't make this up lol.

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First time I’ve seen the submarine argument.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicvine arguments be like

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure. Niji and Kizaru are explicitly LS.

Kuma has light-speed repelling capabilities. That’s more of the LS side. FTL is solidified through Rayleigh who notes he’s gotten slower while keeping up with a LS character.

The less explicit though intentional LS comes from Pacifista/Ichiji.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 PlagueDocter  Online

Germa, Queen, Kizaru, Pacifista, Seraphim, Franky, Foxy, then Kuma, and Oda's Enel statement all have at least lightspeed backing although Kuma and Enel have their shares of criticisms but those can be remedied easily.

As for the easiest FTL feat that should have zero contension that would be Kaido statuing an Act 1 G4 Boundman Luffy as even supernova pretime skip can perceive lightspeed attacks and Act 1 G4 Boundman is quite literally tiers above those pretimeskop characters.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: He never said he could semi-complete them either. That would be a reach all we know for certain is he tried Logia and it proved too hard.

But he made Kizaru's laser, so he can at least semi-complete them.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By exauce
@gaoron said:
@azathothh said:

No Caption Provided

Wow. And it literally even says "It's going to hit us. Full speed ahead". The submarine literally outspeed Kizaru's "light speed" attacks. Holy shit, you can't make this up lol.

Then explain the lasers all around them Lol, how are you going to outspeed something that so much faster than you that it already Infront of you, like can't you see what happening?

The lasers have already been confirm by the databook to be LS, like what are you arguing here? Lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Or he tried to make the Laser.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wk_decaff: Or He did Lol, we don't even know, y'all bringing conclusion base on one questionable statement and acts as if everything is said and done Lol.

Not to mention making a laser isn't that special in One piece, many other characters have made Lasers Lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: You went in a circle here, bud. I claimed the statements that he copied Kizaru couldn't be trusted because he said he couldn't replicate Logia. You said he could, and your evidence is that he did, but the statement isn't trustworthy.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wk_decaff: That ain't what you said my boi "When talking about recreating Devil Fruit power Vegapunk states "I tried everything I could think of with Logias, but they all proved too difficult.", so clearly Vegapunk was not succesfull with PX5 meaning those lasers are not LS." You didn't say they shouldn't be trusted, you said the laser were straight up unsuccessful and not LS base on that statement Lol.

What statement isn't trustworthy? Not that I disagree with the claim.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: The statements that PX5 are LS? The entire foundation of this debate, my guy.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By exauce

@wk_decaff: The statement comes from X drake an ex-rear admiral of the marine, who instantly recognize that it was Kizaru's laser upon seeing it once, I don't call that untrustworthy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: I do because Vegapunk is more knowledgeable here.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wk_decaff: Vegapunk never said it wasn't Kizaru's lasers.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style said:
No Caption Provided

This is undeniable. That's a FTL laser attack as it was modeled after Kizaru's ability who has light powers. To further cement this not being a fluck here is the strawhats dodging Pacifista's lasers prior to the time skip:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Luffy dodges the initial attack, then all 3 started running around, dodging and were able to close the distance to attack the Pacifista.

This was pre-time skip, then they trained for 2 years, post time skip we get that gif I love and since then we've only seen greater and faster feats.

Even Sanji is constantly dodging laser beams from Queen and this is before he discovered his new abilities and got his power-up.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@wk_decaff: That ain't what you said my boi "When talking about recreating Devil Fruit power Vegapunk states "I tried everything I could think of with Logias, but they all proved too difficult.", so clearly Vegapunk was not succesfull with PX5 meaning those lasers are not LS." You didn't say they shouldn't be trusted, you said the laser were straight up unsuccessful and not LS base on that statement Lol.

What statement isn't trustworthy? Not that I disagree with the claim.

Recreating a fruit that gives someone's superpowers vs replicating someone's ability with advance technology.

You are reaching here, dude. Just to downplay the lore and story.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 PlagueDocter  Online

Oh almost forgot there is another FTL feat In the Ace vs Blackbeard fight where midair during getting pulled by Blackbeard, Ace can react fast enough to attack midair and strike Blackbeard with a pair of fire lances. Mind you Blackbeards power is darkness which holds the aspect of gravity where even light cannot escape his pull yet Ace can while getting pulled react to that and counter

Anyways that'll be all for now I guess.

OT: Germa, Pasifista, Seraphim, Vegapunk, Franky, Queen, Kizaru, Foxy, Blackbeard and Kuma and Oda's Enel Statment all have LS+ backing behind them while people have been shown to dodge, outspeed, and such against those things.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean.. Luffy's gatling gun was already pushing the boundaries of FTL early on the series. I could explain some scaling that'll get you there but instead let's just pick a good one and go with Black Mamba:

Loading Video...

Without even consider all the past opponents he's beaten and out paced from Enel, Blueno, Lucci and so on. The speed he had to go to have his hands in multiples at those lengths and distances, to visually create illusions of his arms and hands in multiple places at once, has to definitely be beyond FTL, easily.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 PlagueDocter  Online

@kajin_style: On the topic of Luffy's attacks being much faster than he is and even creating after images it is shown that with moves like Gatling and even Jet Gatling Luffy is leaving behind dozens of afterimages even in slowmo against his opponents. And Luffy does that against entirely superior opponents with his attacks so his attacks are quite a bit faster than Luffy himself especially in later forms and such.

Anyways that'll was all I wanted to say for now.