The World still Needs Heroes... Part 8

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King
Thunderstrike swinging his mace across Skaar's face knocking off loose soil and rock that clings to Skaar like armor... 

Skaar: that was pathetic!
you can't hurt me, i'm powered by the planet itself.

Thunderstrike: i can see that...

Skaar: i now know your weakness.. you're weak like all the human's! 

Thunderstrike: Maybe, but we human's are tenacious!

Thunderstrike ducks beneath Skaar's left hulk and steps inside Skaar's guard, ramming his Mace's head into Skaar's stomach.

Thunderstrike: Let's try this again!!

Thunderstrike's eyes glow lightning white as his  Mace becomes surrounded by  electricity  and crackles with energy, electricity darts out of the Mace and into Skaar's body as Skaar screams in agony...
Skaar weaken still stands and glares at his enemy...  as Thunderstrike steps back to look at his enemy hoping he will fall..

Skaar: I... i... still stand, human!

Thunderstrike: not for long!

Thunderstrike braces himself behind   his enchanted Mace as he screams at Skaar and unleashes the devastating energy that is his to command, his eyes glowing with powers as electricity darts out of the ground clinging to Thunderstrike and traveling down to his mace toward his enemy.

Skaar: Aaaaarrggghhh!!! (falls to his knees before collapsing into unconsciousness).

Thunderstrike still angry walks toward Skaar  unconscious body his only thought is, he must die, he is too dangerous to live. standing over Skaar he raises his Mace as it glows with power aiming at Skaar's head...ready for the kill strike but realizes Skaar is shrinking turning into a small boy.. realizing he cant kill him, he lowers his weapon as asgardians run passed him and shackle the boy with Uru chains.

Lady Sif: well done, Kevin. 
you did not kill him when thou could easily have.
you are a noble man, Masterson. you're father would be proud.

Thunderstrike turns to look at her listening to her words...

Thunderstrike: you knew my father?

Lady Sif: aye, i knew him as i knew you.  we have met as well.
i am surprise you do not remember, Kevin. i was friend of your father.

Thunderstrike stares at her for a moment...

Thunderstrike: you were the woman my father would bring to work, werent you?

Lady Sif:
aye, disguised as a mortal.

Thunderstrike: i wanted to kill him... i dont think my father would have approved.

Lady Sif: thou are human, Kevin. no shame in being angry and wishing it so.
It is the measure of a warrior and a man to have self control.
Even your father has to wished  his enemy dead.
he found the courage and strength to not strike them down as did you.

Lady Sif: come, Kevin. One monster still remains. 
this one may leave us with little options.
he does not just threaten Asgard but Midgard.

The Fall From Power ................................................

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Dark King
Thor walking toward Hulk and the small band of gods who attempt to contain his rage...asgardians have wrapped chains on Hulk's wrist and ankles struggling to keep him down as they attempt to secure and lock the shackles activating their magic nullifying field.. shouting and screaming to hold him down as Hulk rises and roars in deviance dragging the gods who still hold onto the chains. Nike standing between Artemis, the child and the shield maiden, smiles at Hulk's spirit and refusal to be bound.

Nike: That's it mortal monster, show me your rage, i would have it no other way!

Thor: Nay! Goddess Nike!! 
Fall back!! this monster is not yours to battle!
Tis Thor's duty to face him!

the asgardian gods and Artemis all heed the Thunderer's words as they fall back, Nike being the only one who does not listen faces Hulk who swings an Uru chain toward the Goddess instinctively she leaps  as it crashed on the ground where she once stood. Hulk angered charges at her swinging wildly as the chains rattle further enraging the Hulk as he attempts to break free of them, Nike taking advantage of the momentary distraction  slices at Hulk's throat giving him a shallow wound that heals before her eyes.. both furthered angered continue to fight Hulk tries to squash her with basic clumsy attacks as Nike runs up his arm grabbing a chain forcing Hulk's arm up across his chest..Nike with her other arm stabs her sword into Hulk's collar at an angle driving in deep to the hilt.. Hulk screaming in pain refuses to fall. Nike grabs the chain with both hands and wraps it around his neck as she tightens it with a jerking motion... Hulk falling to the ground tries to tugs on the chain in an attempt to loosen it, Nike refusing to give Hulk the opportunity wraps the chain  around the handle of the sword freeing both hands which  allows her to freely place them on Hulk's lower chin and top of his head. straining she grits her teeth and braces her knees on Hulk's neck as she pulls and tugs suddenly she feels a jerking motion as Hulk's muscle's give in to her strength and a loud snap can be heard on the battle field...

Thor and his fellow gods are shocked to witness what they believed was impossible.......Hulk's allies held shackled scream in turmoil unable to assist their friend and family..the magic from the rune marking on the shackles preventing them from transforming.

Jennifer Walters:
Bruce!!

Skaar: NOoo!

Betty: Bruce..... (lowers head). 

The Hulk falls once more, Nike on Hulk's back relaxes her grip and steps off of Hulk and screams in victory... as the gods answer her scream raising their weapons and screaming back in triumph...

Nike: i be Nike Goddess of Victory!!

Thor looking around orders his men to take the prisoners to the dungeon carry the wounded to the castle and give them aid, Artemis voluntaries her nymphs and her self to heal the asgardians with her Olympian Magicks as she heads back to the castle carrying Gunna in her arms as Gunna looks over her shoulder at Thor and Nike..

Gunna: yellow hair is mad, huh?

Artemis: he is rightly angered, little one.

The gods pick themselves and their weapon's from the battlefield as they march back screaming in celebration toward the castle, the Hulk family forcibly dragged in chains and shackles to their confinement... The Olympian gods in the great Hall watching the gods return comment and smile that the asgardians consider battle a good reason to celebrate and the party has not been dampened.

Thor, Hercules, Amadeus and Thunderstrike remain on the battlefield staring at Hulk's body talking to one another... 

Hercules: Hulk was a great valiant enemy.. shame i could not battle him one last time before his death.

Thor: he came to my land my home and threaten all our safety.
 i do not regret his death for if Nike had not killed him, i would have.

Thunderstrike: what are we gonna do, 
with him i mean..(sadden and reminded of how real death can be). 

Amadeus: you know, Hulk was my friend and i think this caught out of hand he just wanted to vent. no one needed to die.

Thor spins and looks at Amadeus angrily...

Thor: how many times has Hulk needed to "vent" how many homes has he destroyed.
sympathy for this creature can go only so far .  
he had no place on Midgard and his death was assured by his own actions.

Amadeus: whatever..i'm just saying  Hulk didnt come to kill, just to humiliate you guys..
none of them expected anyone to die(glares at Thor).

Thor:  he came to the home of asgardian warrior gods, what did they think would happen?!

Hercules: emotions run high best we return to the castle and relax.. 
better we celebrate this battle and the memory of Hulk and his adventures alongside us  then remember him as a monster.

Thunderstrike: you know the other Hulk, Skaar when he passed out transformed into his smaller self..
why hasnt Hulk done the same?

Amadeus: Hulk's body radiates vast quantities of Gamma Radiation with the adrenaline and shock to his system 
His body has yet to cool down. he should turn back any second now.

Everyone stares at Hulk waiting for the transformation no one speaks till Thor patients runs low. 

Thor: if he does not turn human then i shall transport him to the heart of  the sun where its flames will be his Funeral Pyre.

Amadeus: he is not a viking, why not just wait and give him a human burial? 

Hercules: that is very unwise my young friend..
 from lessons learned in the past thy mortal world governments will wish to unearth this behemoth and steal his secrets. 
something Thor and i know all too well.

Thor: Enough, i will no longer talk about this matter...

Thor begins to swing his hammer to summon the dimensional winds to transport the creature known as Hulk to his final resting place..........