Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JackJack390

Rated T- Vilonce

Chapter 4- We Are Officialy Fugitives

"I'm guessing you two know each other?" I asked, which was a stupid question since I saw them kiss, but still, I needed to break the akward silence

"Yes, Hercules was not the only Olympion I knew, Lady Hestia and I were in love, we were engaged before the… incident, with Hercules." said Thor

"They were going to take away my immortality and kick me off of Olympus or I had to marry Hercules instead, I was actually willing to lose my power, I loved Thor, but he wouldn't let me, he said that I needed to stay an Olympion so I did." said Hestia sadly

"Didn't anyone try to help?" Asked Piper

"Yes, Aphroditie, Apollo, and Athena did, Posideon, Artemiss, Hepheaustus, and Hades stayed neutral, all the other gods supported Zeus, some thought he was right, but others did it out of fear." replied Hestia

"My dad didn't help you?" I asked, I couldn't believe it, I always thought my dad would be right into an argument like this, and supporting the right side, but apparently, he decided to do nothing. As if reading my thoughts, Hestia said "Do not blame your father Percy Jackson, he is one of the most noble gods, and he thought he was doing the right thing, he is- Hermes is stirring, Jason, Piper, Annabeth, and Leo, come with me."

"What about me and Thor?" I asked

"You have the power of a god, Thor is a god, if Hermes transforms into his true self to fight you two, you won't be vaporized." replied Hestia

"Ok then" I said "Thor, you ready?"

"Yes" he said

Then Hermes saw us and transformed into his true form, even though looking at him didn't vaporize me, it did hurt my eyes, he was really tall, he was pretty much living power, his body was like gold energy, and he radiated power

"Percy, I don't want to hurt you, but Thor is an enemy of Olympus, so even if he has a heroes blessing, he won't be tolerated to come to our home." Said Hermes in a booming voice

"Hermes you don't understand, Thor isn't your enemy, stand down!" I said

"I'm sorry" said Hermes, and he did sound sorry, but then he attacked, first he tried to blast us, Thor and I easily deflected it, but then the hard part came, he tried to use physical attacks, a lot harder to deflect, he smacked me out of the Throne Room and into a building full of Nymhs and Driads, Thor dodged his next attack and stabbed him in the shoulder with his axe, Hermes should have been incapacitated, the wound was really deap, but he just winced, bled a little, but then he healed and acted as nothing happened, I got up, mustered all of my strength, blasted Hermes in a way that would make Zeus jealous, Hermes had a hole in his chest he healed, but he turned from giant energy man, into ten foot tall messenger, he got his chest back but looked like he was about to pass out, Thor went for the KO, and punched him so hard, he flew into his Thorne, headfirst, and went out like a light, I nearly collapsed, that lightning took a lot out of me

"Are you alright?" Thor asked

"Yeah, just tired. Where are the others?" as soon as I said it Hestia and the others apeared out of thin air

"As soon as Hermes awakes, he will go to Zeus, Hades is in the Underworld, Posidean is having funerals for his soldiers, but the other gods are in Greece seeing if their are anymore Giants to be killed." Said Hestia

"Thank you Lady Hestia" I said

As we left Olympus I realized we had to do something before we went to Greece

"We have to go to my dad" I said after we were out of the Empire State Building loby

After a half an hour of Thor and I swiming and everyone else closely following in an air bubble, we found my dads palace, I had Thor stay outside the palace with everyone while I went to find my dad, I knew that Nico De Angelo, a friend, would be here to (in an air bubble) doing the funeral service to my dads fallen soldiers who died in the Titan War, it took so long to get to this because he had to make a new palace (kinda my fault).

"Percy!" I was then crushed by my little brother Tyson, (who was a cyclops)

"Why are you taller?" He asked

"Soon" I said "Where's dad and Nico?" I asked

"Just finishing funeral for… for… Briares" he said sadly, that's when I noticed his eye was really red and puffy

"Aw man, I'm sorry buddy" I said

"Well, let's wait in the dining room, daddy and Nico will be there soon." Said Tyson

"Good, because we need to talk." I said

Then my dad walked in

"Percy, before you begin, I can't help you, Zeus has contacted me, if I help, he will destroy the palace, place myself and my wife in Tartarus, and strip Tyson rank of General in the Olympian army, the stakes are to high this time, most of the gods are Zeuses side, but I won't take you to Zeus like I told him I would, if you leave now, I won't stop you, but if we meet again, I must… take you… take you to Zeus." Said Poseidon

"This is what I get?" I asked "After all I've done!! I'm your son!" I yelled

"And that makes it so much harder, but you have to leave." Said Poseidon

"Tyson, Nico, are you coming?" I asked

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Nico said

"We're going to Camp-Half Blood for, gear, then we're heading for Greece." I said

To be continued

I own nothing in this story

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@jackjack390: Once again, I'll read it later. Looking forward to it. :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@jackjack390: Ehhh...this one is really disjointed. It doesn't read as well as previous chapters, and I have the feeling either something was left out, or that you've referenced things from past stories that I simply haven't read. Either way, added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :)

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: I just reread and i found mistakes, I'll try to fix, then tag you again

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Good stuff mate!

Would love to read the rest of your stuff.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers