Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EzraArcher

Zen'ō

No Caption Provided

We all know Zeno is at least Multiversal and people say he is the strongest Anime/Manga character but he isn't the only one with that supposed title.

Lets see how he does against some of the best

Round 1: Pegasus Seiya

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Dark Schneider

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Void Shiki

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Reinhard Heydrich

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Elder God Demonbane

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Bloodlusted
  • All at their prime/final form
  • All have their equipment/armor etc.
  • Win by all means
  • Fight takes place in an inhabitable planet and can extend throughout the universe/multiverse

If the Gauntlet is a bit out of order forgive me.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know about five, but he certainly stops at 6.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho: he doesn't make it past 5

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nwname  Moderator

Gets stomped every round without wank. May win round 3

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets stomped every round without wank. May win round 3

Damn dude. Why?

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezraarcher: Zenobisba solid low multiversal being in the range of single digits to low dozens when we take inti account his feats have been done with no effort so far.

DS can be KO'd even if one thinks that Zeno can't kill him.

Zeno is straight up stronger than STTGL by standard interpretations of his movie feats. This can change depending on where one places STTGL though.

Arceus is universal to low multiversal but lower than Zeno. He loses in a fight.

Void Shiki is actually the weakest here by far and is no-diff'd by every combatant here.

5 is idk.

EGD is at least busting up a multiverse of infinite scale. Far greater than anything Zeno has shown along with a crazy amount of hax.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nwname  Moderator

@ezraarcher: DBZ has no feats of above multi solar system level. Only statements and if we take statements seriously half of marvel high tiers are omnipotent

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezraarcher: DBZ has no feats of above multi solar system level. Only statements and if we take statements seriously half of marvel high tiers are omnipotent

There are some Universal feats done by Beerus and Goku. Zeno destroyed all 12 universes and made them again if i remember correctly. I agree theres no Omnipotent character in DB

No Caption Provided

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I looked up, Zeno stops at 6. He ain't getting past EGD.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 1 or 6

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Zeno busted a universe on panel. We see the universe being destroyed by him. There are no two ways about it. He is possibly multiversal based on other statements. But denying the fact is we see him busting a universe is just downplay.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122 said:

stops at 1 or 6

Any reason why he stops at Darsh?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 nwname  Moderator

@ezraarcher: thats not a feat. Its a statement. Onlything we can know for sure is that zeno destroyed at least a small chunk of the galaxy as there were no visible stars afterwards. No evidence to support it being a universe let alone 12 of them other than statements

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

I mean, in the panel shown and even in the anime the universe was shown to shake. If you still want to believe otherwise sure can't argue with that

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theres no Omnipotent character in DB

Actually there is one known Omnipotent character in DB Akira also called Tori Bot by fans he is a TOAA level character and he is the avatar of Akira Toriyama himself

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can 4 5 do?

stops att 6.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezraarcher: thats not a feat. Its a statement. Onlything we can know for sure is that zeno destroyed at least a small chunk of the galaxy as there were no visible stars afterwards. No evidence to support it being a universe let alone 12 of them other than statements

No Caption Provided

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guleddos:

Shiki: Capable of "killing" anything including concepts just by cutting or stabbing them. While Shiki is capable of killing Zeno she lacks the speed to not be blitzed.

Reinhard: Don't know much except for what I've been told but here is his Vs wiki entry for abilities.

Powers and Abilities:Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, and 8; his existence is completely dependent on Mercurius' existence due to being his apoptosis, and will only truly die permanently if Mercurius dies as well), Regeneration (Low-Godly, Mid-Godly within Gladsheimr), Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception (Able to sense souls and their specific characteristics, even at large distances), Soul Manipulation (Can damage the soul with his regular attacks, can absorb the souls of the dead, and can constantly resurrect and restore the souls of those in Gladsheimr), Reality Warping (Can enforce his deepest desire onto reality with his Briah and completely overwrite it with Atziluth), Conceptual Manipulation (The Longinuslanze deals conceptual damage and can bypass the concept of distance), Light Manipulation, Summoning (via Gladsheimr), Darkness Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Curse Manipulation (Via the Longinuslanze), Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation, Poison Manipulation (Via Cain's Briah), Intangibility (Via Kei or Beatrice's Briah's), Absorption (Via the Longinuslanze and Wilhelm's Briah), Teleportation, Invisibility, Mind Manipulation, Magic, Barrier Creation, Necromancy, Matter Manipulation, Nonexistence Manipulation (Can erase anything along with its history while using Machina's Briah), Space-Time Manipulation, Can negate magic attacks, Resurrection, Durability Negation, Can always become faster than his target through Wolfgang's Briah, Immunity to natural poisons and diseases, Resistance to Magic, Mental, Spiritual, Spatial, Temporal and Conceptual Attacks, Aura (Charisma and Fear type. See feats section down below), Can boost the power of any of his Legionnaire's (Was able to make Wilhelm strong enough to fight evenly with Methuselah as well as boost his resistances to the latter's abilities) | All previous abilities in addition to Immortality (Type 10), Law Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Regeneration (True-Godly), Acausality, Information Manipulation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Gravity Manipulation, Non-Corporeal, Cosmic Awareness, Abstract Existence, Nigh-Omniscience, Nigh-Omnipresence (Omnipresentin his own territory)

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By hewho

@guleddos: Void Shiki is a character who acts as an avatar for another. Her claim is that she can effortlessly destroy a universe and it seems that she actually did. With that said, she is very slow relative to these other fighters. All here would blitz her dozens of times before she could react.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: 5. seems strong but i dont trust Wiki feats they highball every character there.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guleddos: I would have to go through a thousand+ pages in a pm to find the feats the person showed me and honestly don't have time. Anyway the stuff mentioned in the wiki I can remember being shown proof for at least most of the stuff.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Should stop at 5 based on what I have heard - has zero chance of even annoying demonbane in round 6.

Idk about round 4.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SeaGod

Should stop at 5 based on what I have heard - has zero chance of even annoying demonbane in round 6.

Idk about round 4.

Shiki would win in a speed equal fight against Zeno but without that she gets blitzed.

Avatar image for dragonvegeta123
Dragonvegeta123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho: I'm pretty sure he stops at 5

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol why is Arceus here?

Dragonvegeta123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao Zeno godstomps Dark Schneider his hax won't help him he gets erased

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 2, but he definitely won't make it past Demonbane.

Dragonvegeta123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonvegeta123: I know nothing about 5. As far as round 2 goes, both have the ability to take each other out.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezraarcher: STTGL has attacks that can bfr Zeno to another dimension, and I'm not entirely convinced he could tank a Giga Drill Break either. Then there's the matter of speed and size, which could also pose a problem for him.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho said:

@ezraarcher: Zenobisba solid low multiversal being in the range of single digits to low dozens when we take inti account his feats have been done with no effort so far.

DS can be KO'd even if one thinks that Zeno can't kill him.

Zeno is straight up stronger than STTGL by standard interpretations of his movie feats. This can change depending on where one places STTGL though.

Arceus is universal to low multiversal but lower than Zeno. He loses in a fight.

Void Shiki is actually the weakest here by far and is no-diff'd by every combatant here.

5 is idk.

EGD is at least busting up a multiverse of infinite scale. Far greater than anything Zeno has shown along with a crazy amount of hax.

This I think.Elder Bane shits on him as of now.

You really hate dbz lmao.He literally destroyed the universe and the whole timeline lol.He is spinning around in a empty void.

WeDrinkVodka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shut up.

Zeno stops at 5 I think

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might stop at 2 don't know 4 and 5

Avatar image for deactivated-5d55594e190f7
deactivated-5d55594e190f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus is a Game Character, this thread should be locked for making a DBZ Character fight another one that isn't from anime/manga.

But back to the topic, i don't know about any of the others but Arceus would Stomp, probably a Mismatch as Arceus can stomp Multiversals without his Full Power and abilaties, as already said many times in the Games Dialga/Palkia can creat and destroy Universes and at one point Dimentions

Avatar image for deactivated-5d55594e190f7
deactivated-5d55594e190f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fat_hobo389: I'm only calling you because of Arceus so get over here. And since you already said to me that you "Only accept feats" i'm preatty sure you will have a few words to say about who is running this Gauntlet, that is if "feats" for it even exist cuz the one that made this thread is preatty confident that they do

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chrisleo:

I can remove Arceus if that's a problem. I meant to put Zeno up against the anime Arceus that's why I put a picture from the anime but if you think a mod is needed go right ahead

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezraarcher: as @chrisleo: said arceus is a game character and should not be here as it is against the rules. even if you count anime only feats it's still against the rules because the mods have locked such threads before.

not to mention anime or manga arceus lacks feats to be here. only game Pokémon has universal+ to multi universal level of onscreen feats but you can't use them against the dbz characters so I suggest you remove arceus from here and put someone who has not originated from game.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By EzraArcher
LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 3 or 6.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 6

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezraarcher: My friend Zeno never create 12 universes.Where did you find it?

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno has the title of being the weakest multiversal character.

I'd say he stops at STTGL due to its reality warping, probability manipulation, omnipresent attacks etc.

Definitely doesn't stand a chance against Void Shiki.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: My friend Zeno never destroy timeline.

Dragonvegeta123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Dragonvegeta123

@swagpack: wtf Zeno is way stronger than him stop wanking sttgl dude isn't even as strong as you think and Zeno can blink twelve universes away