Chaos king Hercules

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@boutatakeanl: blackheart was beaten by miles

Everyone has anti-feats. Not exactly a good basis for judgement.

OT: Spawn

Avatar image for deactivated-6060d1922bf05
deactivated-6060d1922bf05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: superman, regardless of quantity, would have trouble making wbhulk flinch, let alone hurt him

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some skyfathers like Odin could literally blink them out of existence altogether, considering the Supermen are all planet level each, they shouldn't even compare to someone who can erase an entire galaxy.

short answer is literally anyone above trascendent or low skyfather level.

Don't see any heralds beating them all tbh.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@professorrespect said:

@ultraphoenix said:

Wally West, Zoom, Waverider, Obsidian or Hourman One Million.

Regular Obsidian no. He's just not that great beyond being amped by Shadowland stuff regardless of hax. Idk what Waverider would do.

Hourman MAYBE if you include him before he nerfed himself by half. Idk what Wally or Zoom would do if a Sups choose to not engage them on the ground.

Well the question is "can" they take on those Superman, and all of the people listed have the hax and abilities to do so. Wally and Zoom are too fast to be tagged

Wally and Zoom also can't do anything if any of the Supermen choose to not engage them on the ground.

Waverider does so as well

Having time manip alone doesn't mean gg for anyone. What can Wave do?

and I don't know what you mean by regular Obsidian

Regular Obsidian. Not amped Obsidian that got all of the good feats like taking over the JSA or whatever. Regular Obsidian can take over one person usually.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: maybe not doomsday then but green scar was fighting guys that could stomp 1000 supermen

Like who?

an unstable sentry whose massively weaker than stable sentry

Sentry was literally stated by the same author who wrote that story to be at his peak of power. He wasn't "unstable" as that's wank.

sentry’s hax will be a problem

Sentry doesn't use hax as regular Stable Sentry either. This sounds like you don't read comics more so than anything else.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3 said:

@professorrespect: superman, regardless of quantity, would have trouble making wbhulk flinch, let alone hurt him

That's a deeply incorrect statement considering WBH simply busted a planet.

@knutcracker said:

@boutatakeanl: blackheart was beaten by miles

Miles beat him via PIS, simply put. I hope you aren't taking that seriously.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sauce_god31 said:

, Dark Schneider, world breaker hulk, Stable sentry, Void, Gog war Doomsday, Midora,

Gog War Doomsday couldn't even beat sub-Supermen Gog time clones reliably. Stable Sentry....no, lol. He lost to WWH at the peak of his powers. WBH....nah. 1000 would be enough to beat him down extremely convincingly.

Wait but... constantly releasing planet-busting gamma radiation. Wouldn't that tag all 1,000 of them?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@sauce_god31 said:

, Dark Schneider, world breaker hulk, Stable sentry, Void, Gog war Doomsday, Midora,

Gog War Doomsday couldn't even beat sub-Supermen Gog time clones reliably. Stable Sentry....no, lol. He lost to WWH at the peak of his powers. WBH....nah. 1000 would be enough to beat him down extremely convincingly.

Wait but... constantly releasing planet-busting gamma radiation. Wouldn't that tag all 1,000 of them?

Wouldn't kill all of them, no. Eventually WBH would get overwhelmed by the numbers and either dragged off the planet or the planet dragged away from him.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl said:
@professorrespect said:
@sauce_god31 said:

Wouldn't kill all of them, no. Eventually WBH would get overwhelmed by the numbers and either dragged off the planet or the planet dragged away from him.

But didn't we previously establish that Superman, post-crisis, didn't have planetary durability? And if it's constantly releasing, it would just keep taking them out dozens by dozens.

Also, I think knutcracker meant Miles Morales.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@boutatakeanl said:
@professorrespect said:
@sauce_god31 said:

But didn't we previously establish that Superman, post-crisis, didn't have planetary durability? And if it's constantly releasing, it would just keep taking them out dozens by dozens.

Sups doesn't, but that doesn't mean 1000 Sups are all gonna die at once. Eventually they get to him or they push the planet away with a dozen or so combined shoving.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: considering savage hulk's high end durability feats are planetary(disregarding outliers), and the rogue gallery who consistently gives him a ffigh he completely ignored, I'd say it's about right.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: also he didn't just destroy a planet. The shockwaves from a mere clash destroyed both a planet and cracked a nearby moon.

hotlog4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

error sans

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3 said:

@professorrespect: considering savage hulk's high end durability feats are planetary

Yea but that's high end, ofc. The point of high ends is that they aren't consistent, they are the peak feats without going into outliers as you say.

and the rogue gallery who consistently gives him a ffigh he completely ignored

Guys like Machine Man, Sandman, Blob, Zzzax, Xemnu, Rhino, Fang Foom, Wendigo and many more have given Hulk major trouble or worse so and the vast majority are mid tier.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl said:
@professorrespect said:
@boutatakeanl said:
@professorrespect said:
@sauce_god31 said:

Sups doesn't, but that doesn't mean 1000 Sups are all gonna die at once. Eventually they get to him or they push the planet away with a dozen or so combined shoving.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't radiation (maybe certain types of radiation) pass through solid objects? So it would just kill one, go to the next, kill that one, go to the next, etc...? If WBH's gamma radiation is 360 and goes in every direction...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: some are high tier tho, and those were the ones hulk was shrugging off. Like I just sincerely doubt bi beast, wendingo, armcheddon, and fff hit so much weaker than superman, that where they couldn't make him flinch, superman does any damage whatsoever, especially considering his healing factor

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By UltraPhoenix

@professorrespect:

Wally and Zoom also can't do anything if any of the Supermen choose to not engage them on the ground.

Doesn't matter, Wally has speed steal and time freeze, and both can react fast enough before the Superman could even get off the ground. Also before you mention whether or not it's in character or consistent, I'm not arguing that, just mentioning that this is a method that he CAN use.

Freeze time, summon duplicates of himself from various points in time, manipulate energy.

Regular Obsidian. Not amped Obsidian that got all of the good feats like taking over the JSA or whatever. Regular Obsidian can take over one person usually.

Where was he stated to be amped?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3 said:

@professorrespect: some are high tier tho, and those were the ones hulk was shrugging off. Like I just sincerely doubt bi beast, wendingo, armcheddon, and fff hit so much weaker than superman

Out of all of them, only one has a win on Savage Hulk.

superman does any damage whatsoever

Lowballing. Superman, let alone 1000 of them would do damage to Hulk. Something is definitely wrong in your scaling here.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Preped Dr. Doom

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: well, he is immune to all of Superman’s methods of causing damage, and Clark should be susceptible to hellfire so GR should be a perfect counter to any number of Clark’s. Same with Nate who can exist as pure psionic energy.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix said:

@professorrespect:

Doesn't matter, Wally has speed steal and time freeze

Right, and yet again you're implying a morals on Wally does all of this, which he won't instantly, and even if he does there's too many of them to do that too before they get above ground.

Freeze time, summon duplicates of himself from various points in time, manipulate energy

So when has he done this in a combat scenario.

Where was he stated to be amped?

Erm, the story he was in was him teaming up with a old JSA villain who manipulated the same source of energy he uses, Ian Karnull. He absorbed Karnull when he became expendable and drained all of his Shadowland energy into him, which was a amp. Guy went from covering a singular city to covering the globe.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: well, he is immune to all of Superman’s methods of causing damage, and Clark should be susceptible to hellfire so GR should be a perfect counter to any number of Clark’s. Same with Nate who can exist as pure psionic energy.

Ghost Rider can still be hurt, you know. Blunt force is still a issue and he's been knocked out easily.

Nate can't do that unless this is Shaman Nate or Life Seed. Regular Nate Grey was too unstable with his powers to do something like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: wendingo has a win right? Armcheddon has a win against silver surfer, weaker one granted, but still. Regardless who cares if it's one or all of them, if there was 4 of that 1, he still wouldn't flinch. If one doesn't make you flinch doesn't matter how much there is of it.

And I don't think so... Unless supes is planetary+ in striking, and except for that one rebirth feat I think you'd have trouble providing evidence of that. I think it's easier to suggest supes can tank wbhulks hits than providing any evidence of superman being able to hurt hulk.

Suggesting superman could hurt wbhulk is almost like suggesting he could 1 or 2 shot savage hulk. At least that's how I perceived the powerboost

hahayomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IG Thanos

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3 said:

@professorrespect: wendingo has a win right?

No he doesn't.

Armcheddon has a win against silver surfer

Surfer was nerfed.

And I don't think so... Unless supes is planetary+ in striking

You don't need to be planetary+ to hurt Hulk.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I’d say riders being affected by blunt force trauma is more of an outlier....generic ability of multiple riders shown time and again is their ability to regenerate anything up to and including their entire body in moments if damaged by mundane means. A Johnny rider should regenerate and spam hellfire (rinse/repeat) until all Clarks are down. I mean, unless this is a tug of war contest. I should have specified Shaman Nate. Thanks.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I’d say riders being affected by blunt force trauma is more of an outlier....generic ability of multiple riders shown time and again is their ability to regenerate anything up to and including their entire body

Regeneration doesn't stop you from being knocked out. Deadpool can do the same thing but that doesn't mean he's immune from being knocked out.

A Johnny rider should regenerate and spam hellfire

Good luck tagging morals off, OOC Supermen then.

I should have specified Shaman Nate.

I can see Shaman Nate if he uses TP a lot. Otherwise there's just too many.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Right, and yet again you're implying a morals on Wally does all of this, which he won't instantly, and even if he does there's too many of them to do that too before they get above ground.

Did you not read the rest of my post? I said "I'm not arguing that, just mentioning that this is a method that he CAN use." And Wally has frozen the Darkest Knight and his army in time before, so the numbers argument doesn't really hold up, also speed steal can help.

No Caption Provided

He basically froze an army of people across Limbo.

Erm, the story he was in was him teaming up with a old JSA villain who manipulated the same source of energy he uses, Ian Karnull. He absorbed Karnull when he became expendable and drained all of his Shadowland energy into him, which was a amp. Guy went from covering a singular city to covering the globe.

I'm pretty sure Ian just helped him tap into the Shadowlands better, and he did the whole possession thing before absorbing Ian, not that it matters since they share the same power source, was this "amp" ever mentioned to have been gone? Seems to me its more like a mindset shift.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Did you not read the rest of my post? I said "I'm not arguing that, just mentioning that this is a method that he CAN use."

Ok, so by the time Wally gets to the point where he's considering that, the Superman have already used their mental martial arts/will be flying away to shove Wally away with the planet.

He basically froze an army of people across Limbo

Ok, but he himself admits that he can't hold that on for every long, and that was like a dozen people from what I seen. this is 1000 Supermen.

I'm pretty sure Ian just helped him tap into the Shadowlands better

No, he absorbed Ian into himself, which greatly enhanced his powers after. Him going from covering a city to the whole planet isn't a mindset thing when he was already "bad" before that anyway.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Deadpool is a poor comparison. GR can reform instantaneously from total annihilation magically. Clark being in character or out...or adding more is irrelevant really if he cannot put GR down and can spam fire that will actually hurt Clark.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Deadpool is a poor comparison. GR can reform instantaneously from total annihilation magically

Deadpool can do that as well, and that doesn't mean he's incapable of being knocked out. Your argument is based around a complete misconception of how regen works.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By UltraPhoenix

@professorrespect:

Ok, so by the time Wally gets to the point where he's considering that, the Superman have already used their mental martial arts/will be flying away to shove Wally away with the planet.

I'm not even arguing when he will get to that point, I'm stating that he can use that tactic on this army, morals/in character stuff has nothing to do with my point.

Ok, but he himself admits that he can't hold that on for every long, and that was like a dozen people from what I seen. this is 1000 Supermen.

Yeah because it's a limbo dimension, where the flow of time is insistent. It's not your average place, time was basically messed up there because the JSA was trapped their for eternity. Whereas when he stops time on Earth he does it effortlessly.

No Caption Provided

No, he absorbed Ian into himself, which greatly enhanced his powers after. Him going from covering a city to the whole planet isn't a mindset thing when he was already "bad" before that anyway.

He doesn't need to cover the whole planet to beat these Supermen, he could just possess them with his shadows and blind them, which he managed to do prior to absorbing Ian, and no that wasn't an amp Ian was playing with his emotions as Alan explained. It was never stated to be an amp, and it was never stated in later stories that he was amped or that this "amp" went away. They both get their powers from the Shadowlands, but Obsidian was better at using that power.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

I'm not even arguing when he will get to that point, I'm stating that he can use that tactic on this army, morals/in character stuff has nothing to do with point

Yeah because it's a limbo dimension, where the flow of time is insistent. It's not your average place, time was basically messed up there because the JSA was trapped their for eternity

How do we know that's the reason he struggles with it through?

He doesn't need to cover the whole planet to beat these Supermen he could just possess them

Obviously Obsidan has never gotten close to that many people before.

It was never stated to be an amp

Right, so he went from covering a city to a planet because he felt like it? Not believing that. Check out 90% of his material and he's not getting to the level of power you're trying to say he always had.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I disagree, I hold that you are misattributing a mundane regeneration ability to a situation when magical re-materialization would be more appropriate. Furthermore, with hellfire “Blaze-ing” (my apologies) outward in all directions how is Clark going to touch him?

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By UltraPhoenix

@professorrespect:

Well he did mention that he was struggling because the flow of time in that place was insistent, and it was functioning in such a way that the JSA would be stuck there and the Spectre stated that the Limbo dimension existed outside of normal space/time.

Armageddon: Inferno #3
Armageddon: Inferno #3

Waverider's task was to freeze them in time so the JSA could temporarily leave Limbo to fight alongside others. He's also frozen people in time without difficulty before, including a whole university, and I'm pretty sure the average university can have well over a thousand people on campus.

Impulse/Atom Double-Shot #1

Right, so he went from covering a city to a planet because he felt like it? Not believing that. Check out 90% of his material and he's not getting to the level of power you're trying to say he always had.

Let's say for the sake of the argument that it was an amp, it's not necessary to beat all these people, he can go intangible or reform so the Superman can't harm him and he can blind several of them which can disorient them. Also every time he possesses someone they become a part of his army that can fight the other Supermen, so the longer the battle goes the more it favours him.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I disagree, I hold that you are misattributing a mundane regeneration ability to a situation when magical re-materialization would be more appropriate

You're saying this like Blaze hasn't ever been knocked out or anything when it's happened too many times to count.

. Furthermore, with hellfire “Blaze-ing” (my apologies) outward in all directions how is Clark going to touch him

OOC Sups can just throw rubble at him or just push the planet into the sun with him in it. Win via incap.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Well he did mention that he was struggling because the flow of time in that place was insistent, and it was functioning in such a way that the JSA would be stuck there and the Spectre stated that the Limbo dimension existed outside of normal space/time.

Waverider's task was to freeze them in time so the JSA could temporarily leave Limbo to fight alongside others. He's also frozen people in time without difficulty before, including a whole university, and I'm pretty sure the average university can have well over a thousand people on campus

Impulse/Atom Double-Shot #1

Let's say for the sake of the argument that it was an amp, it's not necessary to beat all these people, he can go intangible or reform so the Superman can't harm him and he can blind several of them which can disorient them

And the Superman can use mental martial arts on him, can shove the planet into the sun with him on it, etc. It's not hard to beat him with a 1000 Supermen all acting OOC.

Also every time he possesses someone they become a part of his army

And the max amount of people he's possessed has been like, a few people notwithstanding amps. 1000 people ain't gonna be close to something he can reliably pull off.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: We will have to agree to disagree on GR’s vulnerability to mundane physical trauma. The feats you are referring to (best of my knowledge were earlier incarnations...when he was written sporadically as street level. Again, I have seen sufficient feats (for my own purposes) to indicate those were low showings that do not accurately reflect his magical durability. As far as Clark/s throwing things....I guess we are back to the original issue. Thanks for your time.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

And the Superman can use mental martial arts on him, can shove the planet into the sun with him on it, etc. It's not hard to beat him with a 1000 Supermen all acting OOC.

Are you talking about Torquasm Vo? How exactly is that going to affect Obsidian? IIRC all it did was prevent Dominus from entering his mind and to battle on the mental plane, however Obsidian's possession isn't simply mental, it can possess someone physically as well.

Also I'm pretty sure he needs to concentrate to use that ability, are the Supermen just going to be sitting ducks for Obsidian to take over? It's also a good thing that Obsidian can exist wherever there is darkness, pushing the planet into the sun won't do anything since he can just, you know, fly away. Also the OP says out of character but not morals off, I don't think the Supermen would sacrifice the Earth.

And the max amount of people he's possessed has been like, a few people notwithstanding amps. 1000 people ain't gonna be close to something he can reliably pull off.

His shadows can already harm the Supermen, possess them, blind them so there are multiple attacks going off, I don't see how the Supermen are overcoming this, the longer it goes the more people get assimilated into the shadows.

Knutcracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix said:

@professorrespect:

Are you talking about Torquasm Vo? How exactly is that going to affect Obsidian?

It's a mental martial art. Using it to effect him by entering his mind is fine, ofc. The fact it beat a impressive TP user is even better considering Obsidian's mental weaknesses and instability.

Also I'm pretty sure he needs to concentrate to use that ability are the Supermen just going to be sitting ducks for Obsidian to take over?

Again, you're acting like he can take over dozens when he's done so for like two thugs and had no chance to do it with guys with more potency like Gog.

It's also a good thing that Obsidian can exist wherever there is darkness, pushing the planet into the sun won't do anything since he can just, you know, fly away

Obsidian would burn on the sun, lol. A ball of light ain't gonna be fun for him.

Also the OP says out of character but not morals off

Sups's character is that he has strong morals and will save the earth by any post: being OOC is the opposite of that.

His shadows can already harm the Supermen, possess them

Again, you're acting like Obsidian is a teambuster when he's been a nothing member of the JSA for years and years. The max amount he's done is possess a few people and you're acting like he can beat a 1000 high tiers now because you bought into the hype a bit.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By UltraPhoenix

@professorrespect:

It's a mental martial art. Using it to effect him by entering his mind is fine, ofc. The fact it beat a impressive TP user is even better considering Obsidian's mental weaknesses and instability.

Who is this impressive person that it beat, Dominus? What are his best TP feats to suggest the Supermen could overcome Obsidian, who's scared Brainwave Jr. trying to enter his mind, if Obsidian is in a negative mood he's not getting TP'ed anytime soon, especially considering mental marital arts require concentration to activate.

Again, you're acting like he can take over dozens when he's done so for like two thugs and had no chance to do it with guys with more potency like Gog.

A few thugs? Do you consider the JSA thugs? Keep in mind that he possessed them prior to absorbing Karkull. Not to mention that he failed against Gog because Gog had no fears to exploit, Superman doesn't necessarily seem like the type with no fears whatsoever, and he actually ended up blinding Gog instead.

Obsidian would burn on the sun, lol. A ball of light ain't gonna be fun for him.

Why would he let himself go into the sun? He can exist in the darkness of space so pushing him into bright light isn't exactly easy, or possible.

Sups's character is that he has strong morals and will save the earth by any post: being OOC is the opposite of that.

Pushing the earth into the sun is a tactic (afaik) that he's never employed, and its not like he would know what Obsidian's weakness is in the first place.

Again, you're acting like Obsidian is a teambuster when he's been a nothing member of the JSA for years and years. The max amount he's done is possess a few people and you're acting like he can beat a 1000 high tiers now because you bought into the hype a bit.

I mean I'm not saying he can possess thousand of people immediately, but a handful of Supermen on his side can put down the others, also blinding them is effective and possession as well, the Supermen would have to either constantly assault him with mental martial arts, which I don't think is super powerful or push the planet into the sun? Seems unlikely considering Superman doesn't really know much about Obsidian's weakness.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Who is this impressive person that it beat, Dominus?

@ouroborik Knows.

What are his best TP feats to suggest the Supermen could overcome Obsidian, who's scared Brainwave Jr.

Brainwave Jr ain't even impressive lol.

A few thugs? Do you consider the JSA thugs?

Amped via absorbing Karkull's share of the Shadowlands. Again, you're taking this singular moment as him consistent across the board.

Not to mention that he failed against Gog because Gog had no fears to exploit

What fears does a OOC Sups have? Losing Lois? He wouldn't care. Losing Earth? Wouldn't care.

Why would he let himself go into the sun?

He can fly in space?

Pushing the earth into the sun is a tactic (afaik) that he's never employed

Doesn't matter if you're OOC. Anything goes.

I mean I'm not saying he can possess thousand of people immediately, but a handful of Supermen on his side

What, like 5? 5 against 1000? I'm sure that'll go well. He's never done more than a few discarding the Karkull-amped state.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

I mean he seems better than what I've seen of Dominus, beating Ultra Humanite, Maxima, and being more powerful than his father Brainwave Sr. who also had good TP feats.

Amped via absorbing Karkull's share of the Shadowlands. Again, you're taking this singular moment as him consistent across the board.

No he possessed them before he absorbed Karkull, his shadows were also present all over the city so I don't see why he can't possess several hundred Supermen.

No Caption Provided

What fears does a OOC Sups have? Losing Lois? He wouldn't care. Losing Earth? Wouldn't care.

Fear of death? Seems to be present in almost everyone, and Obsidian can just physically possess people, down to their subatomic particles so it's not purely a mind thing.

He can fly in space?

He can exist pretty much wherever there is darkness.

No Caption Provided

What, like 5? 5 against 1000? I'm sure that'll go well. He's never done more than a few discarding the Karkull-amped state.

His shadows were spread across the city absorbing people, prior to absorbing Karkull, so 5 is a pretty big lowball.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cosmic Thor

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix said:

@professorrespect:

I mean he seems better than what I've seen of Dominus

beating Ultra Humanite

Humanite doing.....

Maxima

Max beat him later even with the extra amp from his father.

and being more powerful than his father Brainwave Sr

There's not any real proof of that considering his father was blocking guys like SA Sups and teambusting the JSA proper, and the immense power he had drove his son mad due to being incapable of controlling it properly.

No he possessed them before he absorbed Karkull

Assisted by Karkull's share, etc. Even the scan hints at this by Atom and Fate's dialogue. Maybe you should use stuff that isn't him amped or cooperating with someone else providing their own Shadowland energy.

Fear of death?

Sups had this issue back against a Hell-Lord called Neron playing these up and he wasn't convinced.

He can fly in space?

He can exist pretty much wherever there is darkness

A sun would probably kill him then considering UV light was a major weakness for him. The sun would be a nightmare ofc

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By JohnnyZ256
No Caption Provided

You'd only need one.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sauce_god31 said:

@professorrespect: maybe not doomsday then but green scar was fighting guys that could stomp 1000 supermen

Like who? Umm let’s see...Zom amped dr strange twice( if you know how powerful Zom is then you would know even 1% of his power is enough to stomp millions of supermen let alone a mere 1000), sentry- the same guy that stalemated galactus and scales to void, He survived an Encounter with zeus, Skaar’s brother who was stated to be a thousand times stronger than skaar so he already beat someone equivalent to 1000 supermen right there, he fodderized Hercules and thing who are comparable to supes in power and was stomping an army of mindless ones from Dormammu’s dimension while holding back. And this is all base green scar hulk btw so yea world breaker is overkill now that I think about it

an unstable sentry whose massively weaker than stable sentry

Sentry was literally stated by the same author who wrote that story to be at his peak of power. He wasn't "unstable" as that's wank.

you can’t really rely on author statements too much when the comic itself contradicts his words, writers often tend to forget their own work and sometimes just say anything on the fly to Get fans off their back. iron man had to literally beg sentry to help them after he had been in the house drinking for months terrified of his own power and even when he did decide to help and Transformed he stood in the doorway for hours staring off into the distance he was clearly having one of his mental episodes

sentry’s hax will be a problem

Sentry doesn't use hax as regular Stable Sentry either. This sounds like you don't read comics more so than anything else.

Most of the time he doesn’t need to because his raw power is enough but he has before on several occasions and there’s no reason he wouldn’t if he possibly gets overwhelmed