Trion Juggernaut vs World War Hulk

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cosmic Mancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Cosmic Mancer

who will win this fight?

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Heart of Infinity

The Juggernaught bitch!

i mean i seriously dont know. But that will be my reply in every juggernaught battle =p

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Quick question. Who's Trion Juggernaut? Is there some massive difference.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By acewasp23

yeah i've only heard of the Juggernaut not the trion juggy.

Reject

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Reject

Well you could look him up...

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Heart of Infinity

Eternal Chaos says:

"Quick question. Who's Trion Juggernaut? Is there some massive difference."

If trion is from tri wich comes from 3

then three juggernaugts win or a juggernaught three times as strong wins

lol

for some reason i dont like using logic in juggernaught battles

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By acewasp23

kk the Trion Juggernaut is the Juggernaut possessed by a trio of gods calling themselves the Trion.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

acewasp23 says:

"kk the Trion Juggernaut is the Juggernaut possessed by a trio of gods calling themselves the Trion. "

WRONG, i think. trion Juggs, is when he's at full power

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By acewasp23

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"i think. trion Juggs, is when he's at full power"

lol really because that not what this review said.

as quoted from the below site "The X-Men free the Juggernaut from possession by an unnamed entity who, apparently, represents the suppressed dark side of the Trion (three also-unnamed gods who are allegedly the forces comprising the Oktid's home dimension)."

http://www.thexaxis.com/indexes/uncannyxmen/369.htm

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acewasp23

oh and there is no way the hulk or world war hulk could do any thing to him, this version of the juggernaut can punch a hole in reality.

prideusnarci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By prideusnarci

Hulk smash Trion Juggernaut

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By DEADPOOL

In their last fight (as seen above), Hulk is the absolute strongest he has ever been under his own will, and Juggernaut was still kicking his ass... like always. I'd say Trion Juggernaut would curbstomp Hulk.

BlackHulkZilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BlackHulkZilla

DEADPOOL says:

"In their last fight (as seen above), Hulk is the absolute strongest he has ever been under his own will, and Juggernaut was still kicking his ass... like always. I'd say Trion Juggernaut would curbstomp Hulk."
OBVIOUSLY U BEEN READING THE WRONG COMICS,and u cant say dat is the strongest hulk has ever been juggs cant push hulk 2 a limit no 1 knows his limit,because he has unlimited power exceeded way pass juggy,how da hell can u tell in dat picture dat hulk,or juggy is receiving an ass kicking,u cant cause all they r doing is colliding,also the only comics u read wit juggs kicking hulk ass all the time is the 1 u must have written,because hulk leads in their series of fights buddy,listen here dude hulk juggles MOUNTAINS,and SHATTERS ASTEROIDS 2X DA SIZE OF EARTH WITH SINGLE HALF POWERED PUNCHES SO U CAN SHUT DAT JUGGY SHIT UP,now u know if hulk hits any character like he did dat asteroid he would kill them easily,wit dat kind of power dat only HULK has he could easily defeat,and kill any version of juggs,and any other character u put him against,but hulk is not a killer,like Doomsday,and not a shit starting bully like Juggs,the beast just want peace even though he could take it at any time,but hulk basically is a peaceful creature dat happens 2 b da #1 ass kicking character of da comic world dat can actually kick ass with out any of the fancy super powers dat others may need,so do ur homework kid,and stop being a hulk hater,cause hulk has proven himself in this business a long time ago,and definetly b4 juggs hulk wanna b ass.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Andferne

Ok first everyone make sure you watch your language. If you feel compelled to have to curse you $^%$#%& to fill it in. This is a kid friendly site so please show some respect.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Trion Juggs in a curbstomp.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lordraiden

Andferne says:

"Ok first everyone make sure you watch your language. If you feel compelled to have to curse you $^%$#%& to fill it in. This is a kid friendly site so please show some respect. "

Amen! what is it with these youngsters and there language?

Secondly, no one owned either in the juggy vs WWH rematch! it was more or less stalemated till WWH didn't have time and couldn't be botherd with dealing and finding out about who was strongest and was only interested in xavier! I believe that was the whole point of that fight, to show how much this hulk is different to the others and that he wasn't just interested in just smashing, but had smarts and guile, which is what he used to remove Juggy from the field temporarily to accomplish his goal, which was to get xavier, meaning he wasn't interested in how strong he was compared to juggy! so that battle, in all honesty, is irrelivent in which one is stronger, cause that was not the point of that battle or series!

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DEADPOOL

BlackHulkZilla says:

"OBVIOUSLY U BEEN READING THE WRONG COMICS"

I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eraser

DEADPOOL says:

"In their last fight (as seen above), Hulk is the absolute strongest he has ever been under his own will, and Juggernaut was still kicking his ass... like always. I'd say Trion Juggernaut would curbstomp Hulk."
B.S, HULK was not getting his ass kicked, re-read that comic. Juggernaut almost got his helmet ripped off and then he got hit with some HULKJITSU which had him running through a brick wall looking stupid.
Post Edited:2008-01-23 11:02:10
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn

I think World War Hulk would win.

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eraser

DEADPOOL says:

"Eraser says:
"DEADPOOL says:
B.S, HULK was not getting his ass kicked, re-read that comic. Juggernaut almost got his helmet ripped off and then he got hit with some HULKJITSU which had him running through a brick wall looking stupid.
Post Edited:2008-01-23 11:02:10"
Juggernaut was whaling on Hulk, and anything happening to Juggernaut's helmet doesn't mean anything unless Hulk is able to use telepathic assaults."

HULK was also whaling on Juggs, it wasn't no one sided affair my friend.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DEADPOOL

Eraser says:

"DEADPOOL says:
Post Edited:2008-01-23 11:02:10"

Juggernaut was whaling on Hulk, and anything happening to Juggernaut's helmet doesn't mean anything unless Hulk is able to use telepathic assaults.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DEADPOOL

Juggs was kicking ass.

Post Edited:2008-01-23 11:49:45

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Static Shock

Juggs was beating the snot out of Hulk in WWH. I honestly think that Trion Juggs would smear his green carcass all over the place.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock

Eraser says:

"he got hit with some HULKJITSU which had him running through a brick wall looking stupid."

Yeah, he did that because he knew he couldn't stop him. And, before that so-called Hulkjitsu, Hulk was getting pwned.

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eraser

are you guys serious? the Juggernaut nuthugging is getting out of hand. He was not getting pwned, and if all it takes is to take one step to the side to best you in a fight, how does that make Juggs look? Since I am not a Juggs nuthugger, it makes him look stupid. As you can see, because it has been posted a thousand times before this thread - The lesser intelligent "HULK SMASH" days are pretty much over. The Jade Giant thinks now, and uses strategy. If any of you have read the Gamma Corp or After Smash you might have known this already. I am not saying HULK is unbeatable or unstoppable because NO ONE in comics is. But...he did not lose that fight, nor in actuality did he win, he merely had something better to do at the time and outsmarted Juggs leaving him to do what he needed to do. He didn't stay and scrap with Ghost Rider either, he had business to attend to.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

BACK ON TOPIC

Trion Juggernaut is so powerful he started punching holes in reality itself! Trion Juggs is THE strongest incarnation of Juggernaut.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock

Eraser says:

"are you guys serious? the Juggernaut nuthugging is getting out of hand.He was not getting pwned, and if all it takes is to take one step tothe side to best you in a fight, how does that make Juggs look? Since Iam not a Juggs nuthugger, it makes him look stupid. As you can see,because it has been posted a thousand times before this thread - Thelesser intelligent "HULK SMASH" days are pretty much over. The JadeGiant thinks now, and uses strategy. If any of you have read the GammaCorp or After Smash you might have known this already. I am not sayingHULK is unbeatable or unstoppable because NO ONE in comics is. But...hedid not lose that fight, nor in actuality did he win, he merely hadsomething better to do at the time and outsmarted Juggs leaving him todo what he needed to do. He didn't stay and scrap with Ghost Ridereither, he had business to attend to."

OK, but if the fight had been on-going, Juggs would have won. For this particular argument we arre having, it's based on an ongoing fight. Plain and simple. And, maybe he did have other things to do, but with that intelligence of his, he also knew that he couldn't compete with Juggs. Just because he's intelligent doesn't mean he can't take an L.

FYI, speaking of a nuthugger, you need to stop being a hypocrite, because you are obviously nuthugging the Hulk right about now. If nobody was 'nuthugging' (more like defending) as you so call it, there wouldn't be a reason to argue. Not everybody's gonna follow the Hulk bandwagon, my friend.

Silas Burr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Silas Burr

Normal Juggernaut would beat World War Hulk. Trion Juggernaut would paste him.

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eraser

Static Shock says:

"Eraser says:
"are you guys serious? the Juggernaut nuthugging is getting out of hand. He was not getting pwned, and if all it takes is to take one step to the side to best you in a fight, how does that make Juggs look? Since I am not a Juggs nuthugger, it makes him look stupid. As you can see, because it has been posted a thousand times before this thread - The lesser intelligent "HULK SMASH" days are pretty much over. The Jade Giant thinks now, and uses strategy. If any of you have read the Gamma Corp or After Smash you might have known this already. I am not saying HULK is unbeatable or unstoppable because NO ONE in comics is. But...he did not lose that fight, nor in actuality did he win, he merely had something better to do at the time and outsmarted Juggs leaving him to do what he needed to do. He didn't stay and scrap with Ghost Rider either, he had business to attend to."
OK, but if the fight had been on-going, Juggs would have won. For this particular argument we arre having, it's based on an ongoing fight. Plain and simple. And, maybe he did have other things to do, but with that intelligence of his, he also knew that he couldn't compete with Juggs. Just because he's intelligent doesn't mean he can't take an L. FYI, speaking of a nuthugger, you need to stop being a hypocrite, because you are obviously nuthugging the Hulk right about now. If nobody was 'nuthugging' (more like defending) as you so call it, there wouldn't be a reason to argue. Not everybody's gonna follow the Hulk bandwagon, my friend."

I am not nuthuggin the HULK, nor am I a hyprocrite. I am merely stating the obvious. People are on here saying that "HULK was getting the snot kicked out of him" which is silly. If you look back at that comic, you will see that both were exchanging blows before Juggs went running through a wall. The HULK and Juggs have had a few run ins during the years. Their never really was a definate winner in any of them, except for War Hulk, (not WWH). In my opinion, WWH and Jugg truly going at it with no interuptions or interference would be a different fight which I see the Hulk winning. The reason I say this is not because I am a fanboy, or a Hulk nuthugger, its merely because of what WWH did in that series. He walked through the X-Men, X-Factor, and the Excalibur - at the same time. He then beat down the Fantastic Four, ran through some of the Avengers, defeated Blackbolt, tore down Hulk buster Iron Man, beat up on Hercules, got the better of Sentry - I think he did this all in one day, I don't really remember the time frame. Juggernaut has trouble with just the X-Men most of the time. That is the reasoning for my decision, not because "Hulk gets stronger when he gets madder, therefore he has not limit to his power" or "Hulk will just get stronger and stronger and throw him in space" or any other of the silly comments I have heard on here before.

As far as Trion Jugg goes, I am not familiar at all with what he can do, so I would have to read up on him to make my decision.

Silas Burr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Silas Burr

Trion Juggernaut was Juggernaut possessed by some kind of aliens. He tapped into his power to a higher degree than normal to the point where his punches were ripping the fabric of space and time.

Edit - Er, or what LegendaryKYJ already said.

Post Edited:2008-01-23 15:59:06

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DEADPOOL

Eraser, I posted the scans of the their fight fight, Hulk only got in one good hit.

WWH was very impressive, but the fact remains that Juggernaut was and always has been his superior... and this topic is concerning Trion Juggernaut, not normal Juggernaut.

You wanna look at Hulk's history, how's about him getting beat by Spider-Man when he dropped a truck on him, or getting beat by Thor with a single lightning bolt, or getting nearly beaten to death by none-other than Juggernaut until Red Skull made him stop, etc. Every character has had impressive showings, and they have also had poor showings, which makes it pointless to compare the two against random foes.

Post Edited:2008-01-23 15:58:17

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eraser

DEADPOOL says:

"Eraser, I posted the scans of the their fight fight, Hulk only got in one good hit. WWH was very impressive, but the fact remains that Juggernaut was and always has been his superior... and this topic is concerning Trion Juggernaut, not normal Juggernaut. You wanna look at Hulk's history, how's about him getting beat by Spider-Man when he dropped a truck on him, or getting beat by Thor with a single lightning bolt, or getting nearly beaten to death by none-other than Juggernaut until Red Skull made him stop, etc. Every character has had impressive showings, and they have also had poor showings, which makes it pointless to compare the two against random foes.
Post Edited:2008-01-23 15:58:17"

I also have scans of Hulk chucking Juggernaut into a mountain. They have never truly had full out fight before. And I am not talking about regular Hulk, I am speaking of WWH. The accomplishements I mentioned were of Hulk in his current state, and those are the only instances or examples that I can display. The Hulk you are speaking of is a weaker past version. This newest incarnation of HULK (WWH)is on a whole other level. You did see how he was affecting the planet when he was losing control right? You really can't pull out any instances of past battles. WWH is beyond is past strength levels and fighting ability. Like I said, in my opinion WWH would be able to defeat normal Juggs.

As for Trion Juggs, I do not have any knowlege of what he is about, I would have to research.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DEADPOOL

Eraser says:

"I also have scans of Hulk chucking Juggernaut into a mountain."

Juggernaut was also unharmed ad was going to kill Hulk until Xavier, Cyclops, and Marvel Girl magically appeared.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By zee crusher

This is a smash lol if you think juggernaut would win then you might as well say spectre can lose to superman. The trion juggernatu about 100ft tall hes 1000times stronger then the normal juggernaut while the new hulk about 3 times as strong as he was trion juggernaut can also manipulate reality although he didn't have the best control over this power he still had it.
Post Edited:2008-01-23 17:34:13

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By zee crusher

BlackHulkZilla says:

"DEADPOOL says:
OBVIOUSLY U BEEN READING THE WRONG COMICS,and u cant say dat is the strongest hulk has ever been juggs cant push hulk 2 a limit no 1 knows his limit,because he has unlimited power exceeded way pass juggy,how da hell can u tell in dat picture dat hulk,or juggy is receiving an ass kicking,u cant cause all they r doing is colliding,also the only comics u read wit juggs kicking hulk ass all the time is the 1 u must have written,because hulk leads in their series of fights buddy,listen here dude hulk juggles MOUNTAINS,and SHATTERS ASTEROIDS 2X DA SIZE OF EARTH WITH SINGLE HALF POWERED PUNCHES SO U CAN SHUT DAT JUGGY SHIT UP,now u know if hulk hits any character like he did dat asteroid he would kill them easily,wit dat kind of power dat only HULK has he could easily defeat,and kill any version of juggs,and any other character u put him against,but hulk is not a killer,like Doomsday,and not a shit starting bully like Juggs,the beast just want peace even though he could take it at any time,but hulk basically is a peaceful creature dat happens 2 b da #1 ass kicking character of da comic world dat can actually kick ass with out any of the fancy super powers dat others may need,so do ur homework kid,and stop being a hulk hater,cause hulk has proven himself in this business a long time ago,and definetly b4 juggs hulk wanna b ass. "

fanboy.....

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock

Eraser says:

"I am not nuthuggin the HULK, nor am I a hyprocrite. I am merely stating the obvious. People are on here saying that "HULK was getting the snot kicked out of him" which is silly. If you look back at that comic, you will see that both were exchanging blows before Juggs went running through a wall. The HULK and Juggs have had a few run ins during the years. Their never really was a definate winner in any of them, except for War Hulk, (not WWH). In my opinion, WWH and Jugg truly going at it with no interuptions or interference would be a different fight which I see the Hulk winning. The reason I say this is not because I am a fanboy, or a Hulk nuthugger, its merely because of what WWH did in that series. He walked through the X-Men, X-Factor, and the Excalibur - at the same time. He then beat down the Fantastic Four, ran through some of the Avengers, defeated Blackbolt, tore down Hulk buster Iron Man, beat up on Hercules, got the better of Sentry - I think he did this all in one day, I don't really remember the time frame. Juggernaut has trouble with just the X-Men most of the time. That is the reasoning for my decision, not because "Hulk gets stronger when he gets madder, therefore he has not limit to his power" or "Hulk will just get stronger and stronger and throw him in space" or any other of the silly comments I have heard on here before.As far as Trion Jugg goes, I am not familiar at all with what he can do, so I would have to read up on him to make my decision."

Somebody's in denial, but anyway... It isn't about Juggs. It's about Trion Juggs. And, Hulk doesn't stand a chance, anyway.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

DEADPOOL says:

"Eraser says:
"I also have scans of Hulk chucking Juggernaut into a mountain."
Juggernaut was also unharmed ad was going to kill Hulk until Xavier, Cyclops, and Marvel Girl magically appeared. "

Co-Signed

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Trion Juggernaut would erase WWH with ease. He's way beyond WWH.

donkrieg76543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By donkrieg76543

Trion Juggernaut

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eraser

Static Shock says:

"Eraser says:
"I am not nuthuggin the HULK, nor am I a hyprocrite. I am merely stating the obvious. People are on here saying that "HULK was getting the snot kicked out of him" which is silly. If you look back at that comic, you will see that both were exchanging blows before Juggs went running through a wall. The HULK and Juggs have had a few run ins during the years. Their never really was a definate winner in any of them, except for War Hulk, (not WWH). In my opinion, WWH and Jugg truly going at it with no interuptions or interference would be a different fight which I see the Hulk winning. The reason I say this is not because I am a fanboy, or a Hulk nuthugger, its merely because of what WWH did in that series. He walked through the X-Men, X-Factor, and the Excalibur - at the same time. He then beat down the Fantastic Four, ran through some of the Avengers, defeated Blackbolt, tore down Hulk buster Iron Man, beat up on Hercules, got the better of Sentry - I think he did this all in one day, I don't really remember the time frame. Juggernaut has trouble with just the X-Men most of the time. That is the reasoning for my decision, not because "Hulk gets stronger when he gets madder, therefore he has not limit to his power" or "Hulk will just get stronger and stronger and throw him in space" or any other of the silly comments I have heard on here before. As far as Trion Jugg goes, I am not familiar at all with what he can do, so I would have to read up on him to make my decision."
Somebody's in denial, but anyway... It isn't about Juggs. It's about Trion Juggs. And, Hulk doesn't stand a chance, anyway."

Read my entire statement before you comment, I know this is about Trion Juggs. You blind

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock

Eraser says:

"Read my entire statement before you comment, I know this is about Trion Juggs. You blind"

I read your statement and changed the subject. So, there... And, no. I'm not blind. If that were the case, I wouldn't be using the computer.

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eraser

Static Shock says:

"Eraser says:
"Read my entire statement before you comment, I know this is about Trion Juggs. You blind"
I read your statement and changed the subject. So, there... And, no. I'm not blind. If that were the case, I wouldn't be using the computer. "

lol, in the words of my favorite pet detective, "alrighty then"

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mantoid

Juggernaut would win.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trion Juggs.

donkrieg76543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By donkrieg76543

Sephiroth would beat the snott out of Juggernaut

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Apparition

H.A.L.O. says:

"You guys make me laugh out of all of the matches you believe Trion Juggy would beat World WAr Hulk. I mean he is world war for a reaon the dude is unstoppable until proved otherwise."

well i'm sure glad you showed up to set everyone straight

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Apparition

H.A.L.O. says:

"Apparition says:
"H.A.L.O. says:
"You guys make me laugh out of all of the matches you believe Trion Juggy would beat World WAr Hulk. I mean he is world war for a reaon the dude is unstoppable until proved otherwise."
well i'm sure glad you showed up to set everyone straight"
jst wondering was that a serious comment or sarcasm. "

lol, you must not know me halo. definitely sarcasm.

:)

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Apparition

lol that's the best kind!

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points