The Terminator VS Predator

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zenma

hmmmmm arnold killed a predator, and he's human, but a terminator? Well predator's weapons are meant for hunting better yet for the Aliens. I guess a predator can win if he has stealth, but in a hand-to-hand combat terminator will win

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Barry Flash

T-101 VS Predator...

Takes place in the Jungle...

The Terminator is sent back through time to kill Predator. Predator hears him from a distance, but the thermo-vision is no good because he's a machine and not Human.

Predator first of has stealth activated, Terminator can see him anyway, so it's pointless. Where does the fight go from here, and who wins?

VS

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sparda

Predator's win in hand-to-hand and long range battles, IMO. They're strong enough to tangle with a T-101 and fast/agile enough and one or two shots from a Plasma-Caster would stop one dead.

The Pred's in the movies 1) Had to lose, it's a thriller/action movie-the good guys nigh almost always win and 2) Weren't that totally skilled compared to some of the higher-up comicbook Predators.

That one from Predator: Captive was totally awesome and would kill the crap out of a T-101.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I'm putting my money on the Predator. Some serious stuff.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

I will go with The Terminator. Predator has lost to human in the past in his very own playground " The Jungle ". The Terminator could track The Predator and if he has his advanced weapons like Isotope Laser Cannon or Plasma Rifle. The Terminator should be able to take The Predator out. But this wont be easy by no means.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zenma

Eternal Chaos says:

"I'm putting my money on the Predator. Some serious stuff."

yeah predator has the plasma gun (i think) and it's more than capable of destroying a terminator

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sparda

King Saturn says:

"I will go with The Terminator. Predator has lost to human in the past in his very own playground " The Jungle ". The Terminator could track The Predator and if he has his advanced weapons like Isotope Laser Cannon or Plasma Rifle. The Terminator should be able to take The Predator out. But this wont be easy by no means. "

He goes back in time, so he can't bring any of his advanced weapons.

Only organic material, remember?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Sparda says:

"King Saturn says:
"I will go with The Terminator. Predator has lost to human in the past in his very own playground " The Jungle ". The Terminator could track The Predator and if he has his advanced weapons like Isotope Laser Cannon or Plasma Rifle. The Terminator should be able to take The Predator out. But this wont be easy by no means. "
He goes back in time, so he can't bring any of his advanced weapons. Only organic material, remember?"

Yeah, I know . But maybe Skynet could send an engineer back that could build him a gun. This is all hypothetical at this point. LOL

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sparda

King Saturn says:

"Sparda says:
"King Saturn says:
He goes back in time, so he can't bring any of his advanced weapons. Only organic material, remember?"

Yeah, I know . But maybe Skynet could send an engineer back that could build him a gun. This is all hypothetical at this point. LOL"

LOL, yeah, I guess it is.

I guess it depends on how good the Pred is, cause some are (from the comics) rookies and really dumb.

But then some are total bad@$$es (Predator: Captive.....that one was the man) and could probably take out a T-101 with nothing but it's bare hands and some makeshift jungle equipment....

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zenma

the predators in the avp movies are awesome and i think they are more than capable of beating a terminator with/without the predator's weaponry.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Sparda says:

"King Saturn says:
"Sparda says:
"King Saturn says:
Yeah, I know . But maybe Skynet could send an engineer back that could build him a gun. This is all hypothetical at this point. LOL"
LOL, yeah, I guess it is. I guess it depends on how good the Pred is, cause some are (from the comics) rookies and really dumb. But then some are total bad@$$es (Predator: Captive.....that one was the man) and could probably take out a T-101 with nothing but it's bare hands and some makeshift jungle equipment...."

Good Point. Cant really argue to much there. If it is a novice level Predator as we have seen in the past The Terminator should be able to take him. But if its a more highly skilled Predator I can see him defeating a Terminator.

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DragonGateAcer

Terminator

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sparda

Yeah, the thing with Predators is that since they're a whole species and it's almost never the same specific one from story to story their power levels and abilities fluctuate a lot. You can tell a huge difference from the ones who get taken out by a few pistol shots and some punk who knows Karate to ones who defeat heavily equipped marines with their bare hands.

Renants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Renants

well for me i seriouly think a draw.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Siphon

i think predator's got this one

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Barry Flash

But, the Terminatrix in Terminator 3; Rise of the Machines, uses a Plasma gun, and all's the effect that has on Terminator is reboots his system after a while. So if he can avoid shots from that a bit, i think he'd have an advantage here.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sparda

Barry Flash says:

"But, the Terminatrix in Terminator 3; Rise of the Machines, uses a Plasma gun, and all's the effect that has on Terminator is reboots his system after a while. So if he can avoid shots from that a bit, i think he'd have an advantage here."

That's true, but it knocked out Arnie for quite a time which the Pred could blast him a few more times while he's down.

Comparing the two in terms of speed and agility, the Terminator is sorely outmanned here. Predator's are fast, agile beings (the good ones, at least) who can do acrobatic manoeuvers and such quickly and easily.

To be truthful, I can't recall a time when I saw a Terminator demonstrate speed other than running almost as fast as a car.

(For the record, I like the Terminator movies more than the Predator movies)

Avatar image for thegoldensurfer10000
TheGoldenSurfer10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Vote Predator.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

This would make an awesome movie. The Terminator vs The Predator. They could get Arnold Scwartzenegger to reprise his role as The Terminator. Nah...well I dont know about the last part.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By IcePrince_X

If its a certified Predator meaning it passed already the ritual of hunting and the necessary experience of hunt and kill then its Predator for me.

But if the predator is the ones presented in the AVP 1 where in they are still in training and not gain the necessary experience of hunt and kill then it will be Terminator for me.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hedatary

Just so you guys know, the predator has super strength and enhanced body structure. They are able and veteran hunters. And there guns is more than enough to blast the terminator a new hole in his chest. Hell, have you see the latest Predator vs alien movie? Terminator is just a machine. The Predator only needs a one well placed show with that crazy ass gun of his and the machine would be nothing but scraps.

Avantar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Avantar

I am gonna have to put my money on the Predator..The terminator is just too focused on taking a straight stab at the victim without showing enough ingenuity to stalk their prey.. yeah the later ones were able to change form and stuff, but really they just kept coming from one direction.. Terminators loses for lack of creativity

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By speedlgt

I also question the speed of a terminator, they have seemed slow and limited in agality.

also humans have constantly out manuvered them. I vote predator

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

speedlgt says:

"I also question the speed of a terminator, they have seemed slow and limited in agality. also humans have constantly out manuvered them. I vote predator"

Terminators do move faster in the comics. They are not as slow as they are in the films.