Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I think Shade might actually have planetary level feats if the respect thread I read is correct, which would be above Jackie's showings. Although, Jackie's powers are the equivalent of a molecular manipulator, being able to create actual life, computers, weapons, structures, electricity, so forth and so on. It's like a massive area of effect bomb (Shade) versus a bunker buster missile (Jackie). Shade from what I understand has taken the powers of other Darkness users, and anytime that has happened to Jackie, he has pretty much taken them back (with the actual abstract Darkness entity failing to be able to do so eventually). They can both teleport, so BFR is off the table. Not sure if Shade can survive Jackie's telefrag trick though...

I am going with Jackie due to telefrag or a stalemate unless someone can show me some feats to convince me Shade takes it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@wyldsong said:

I think Shade might actually have planetary level feats if the respect thread I read is correct, which would be above Jackie's showings. Although, Jackie's powers are the equivalent of a molecular manipulator, being able to create actual life, computers, weapons, structures, electricity, so forth and so on. It's like a massive area of effect bomb (Shade) versus a bunker buster missile (Jackie). Shade from what I understand has taken the powers of other Darkness users, and anytime that has happened to Jackie, he has pretty much taken them back (with the actual abstract Darkness entity failing to be able to do so eventually). They can both teleport, so BFR is off the table. Not sure if Shade can survive Jackie's telefrag trick though...

I am going with Jackie due to telefrag or a stalemate unless someone can show me some feats to convince me Shade takes it.

So found time to debate again bro? When you coming back!

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I am actually about to finally finish up a CaV with someone, and then we will see what happens after that=)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@sirfizzwhizz: I am actually about to finally finish up a CaV with someone, and then we will see what happens after that=)

Tired of your slacking man. @tparks left me defending Indie characters in comics, I cant carry the burden no longer.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Well, I have a few new ones I want to start using, the hard part is going to be finding proper opponents for some of them (one is quite a bit hax).

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Well, I have a few new ones I want to start using, the hard part is going to be finding proper opponents for some of them (one is quite a bit hax).

Pffft I can deal with anything you have.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: If you pulled Spawn at some of his higher levels, you'd be good to go. Some of your other character choices, not so much=)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@wyldsong said:

@sirfizzwhizz: If you pulled Spawn at some of his higher levels, you'd be good to go. Some of your other character choices, not so much=)

Oh I got characters. I got Ghost Riders, Spawns, and God Godzilla's lol. Oh, and Ultimate Reed Richards with prep > Multiversal beings. That too lol.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Sy8000  Online

@wyldsong: Shade consumed small planets and asteroids while sleeping when he was infected by Culp and also beat Obsidian who himself has covered the planet in shadow and stomped Kyle Rayner and the JSA (till Alan got serious) with Todd stating clearly that Richard was more powerful than him. So he is clearly planetary.

How he does against telefrag is anyone's guess. He's heavily indicated to not be bound by his physical body or really hindered by external damage, but getting his heart ripped out seemed to give him pause and on the really low end he's been knocked out by bullets and arrows to the chest when he wasn't expecting them (which is crazy low end for how powerful he's supposed to be, but it was also written by Robinson who gave him literally all of his feats that I know of so...). Based on that I don't think telefrag would kill him but it could knock him out.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Swift

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Thanks for the intel on that. Guess I am sticking with a telefrag KO, or stalemate then.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wyldsong

@sirfizzwhizz: Let me see how life goes after the CaV I am trying to finish and we can talk=P