Team Batman but it'd be extremely close

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This would be a nice battle to think of if only it weren't for Black Panther, who considerably tilts the scales. So I'd have to go with Team 1.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Bats.

Black Panther takes Deathstroke, or definitely holds him off until he gets help.

Falcon with his aerial advantage can take Kingpin.

Arrow takes Bullseye.

Bats takes Bane.

Bucky takes Red.

They'd all be good fights, especially Arrow's and Panther's, but I give the likely wins to Bats' team, and all it takes is for one person to win first and give Bats' team the numbers advantage. None of them are taking on 2 people at a time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage said:

Team Bats.

Black Panther takes Deathstroke, or definitely holds him off until he gets help.

Falcon with his aerial advantage can take Kingpin.

Arrow takes Bullseye.

What m8. What universe do you live in.

BP with anti-metal claws is more than capable of giving DS a run for his money. He should be able to win here, with difficulty, but he will.

How is he going to hurt him? If he has guns maybe but Kingpin is agile enough to hang in with DD these days which is still impressive.

And depending on what equipment Bullseye has, he's too agile and durable to be affected by Green Arrow. He can close the distance and RIP Oliver.

Edit: Also Bane beat Bats in the New-52.

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Black Panther beating Deathstroke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Back up your lols with feats. I dare you.

stalem8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just edited the OP

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@goatzilla said:

Back up your lols with feats. I dare you.

actually i want in on this and maybe @jashro44 does also

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: @llehdevil: Already been done. I don't feel like debating something that's been debated a million times. Deathstroke wins, just search it up. The majority picks Deathstroke most of the time.

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2, it's close though

Slade MVP

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: @llehdevil: Already been done. I don't feel like debating something that's been debated a million times. Deathstroke wins, just search it up. The majority picks Deathstroke most of the time.

not only is that blatantly incorrect but Comicvine itself has decided upon this fight

Comic Vine said Black Panther would take an overwhelming majority

lets see yeah he got 58% of the votes and Deathstroke got 35 (ouch!)

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/battle-of-the-week-results-black-panther-vs-deaths/1100-149420/

so now that we all agree you are wrong lets move on

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Replace Red Skull with a more formidable h2h character.

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Let's not forget that a ton of people pick Black Panther simply because he's more popular, to be blatant.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Taskmaster solos. Not really but 2 or 3 from team 1 get beatdown by just his hand. One of them being the leader

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Actually, you know what, i'm not done yet. If you search up "DS vs BP comic vine" you will get three results:

1. A basic DS vs BP fight

2. A battle of the week between the two

3. The results of the battle of the week, also where you got those bogus results from.

Now in number one, we get a great amount of people backing up why Stroke would win. On the the other hand we have few people making an actual argument for T'challa, only people with less than 500 posts say BP wins.

Numbers two and three are just is just a battle of the week that anyone can vote on, it isn't reliable.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Batman due to Black Panther.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so you think Black Panther beats Deathstroke? im just making sure im getting trolled here

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:
@highaccuser said:

so you think Black Panther beats Deathstroke? im just making sure im getting trolled here

I don't see why not.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:
@highaccuser said:

I don't see why not.

just making sure (im being a bit of an ass) if you scroll up and read you'll see why

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's pretty simple man. Vibranium >>>>>>>> Promethium. And anti-metal claws and teleporter >>>>>>>>>>> Promethium blade and blast staff.

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goatzilla said:

@llehdevil: Gear isn't everything.

Yeah. BP is more skilled in h2h, more durable because vibranium suit grants him that ability, more stronger (suit also enhances that) and faster. Gear is a big factor in this fight, and adds additional benefits with BP already outmatching DS in stats and physicality.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@llehdevil: Nope, he's only maybe one of those things, more durable.

@ecstaticgrace: You umm, nevermind.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really could go either way, but probably team 1 because of panther.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@llehdevil: Nope, he's only maybe one of those things, more durable.

How is Deathstroke more skilled, stronger and faster? Strength is arguable I'll admit, in the New-52 Slade has impressive strength feats, but Black Panther has hurt Namor and one-shotted stronger opponents than himself. So tell me how.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Let's not forget that a ton of people pick Black Panther simply because he's more popular, to be blatant.

Your initial argument was that the majority side with deathstroke, he shows you a link where basically the entire comicvine community voted for black panther, and now your saying it was just popularity?

@serrure: Actually, you know what, i'm not done yet. If you search up "DS vs BP comic vine" you will get three results:

1. A basic DS vs BP fight

2. A battle of the week between the two

3. The results of the battle of the week, also where you got those bogus results from.

Now in number one, we get a great amount of people backing up why Stroke would win. On the the other hand we have few people making an actual argument for T'challa, only people with less than 500 posts say BP wins.

Numbers two and three are just is just a battle of the week that anyone can vote on, it isn't reliable.

Rather than try and hide behind the majority why don't you post the reasons deathstroke wins or at least link us to these arguments which supposedly prove deathstrokes superiority. If you don't want to debate that's cool but than you shouldn't respond. I've seen the majority on comicvine say that spider-man in his ends of the earth armor could beat new 52 superman. The majority isn't always right.....

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Batman

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: @llehdevil: Alright, since you're so eager. Tell what category you think BP is better than DS in, and i'll debate about it. Only one at a time though, unless somebody else will help me. It could be 2 v 2, I'll find somebody capable.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Alright, since you're so eager. Tell what category you think BP is better than DS in, and i'll debate about it. Only one at a time though, unless somebody else will help me. It could be 2 v 2, I'll find somebody capable.

Well I would like to hear your reasons first. Or at least know if your talking about new 52 or post crisis deathstroke. The arguements will probably vary based on this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Well I would like to hear your reasons first. Or at least know if your talking about new 52 or post crisis deathstroke. The arguements will probably vary based on this.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

BP's team

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By goatzilla

@llehdevil: @jashro44: No, I told you guys YOU will start the debate. I will debate but it has to be on my terms.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@llehdevil: @jashro44: No, I told you guys YOU will start the debate. I will debate but it has to be on my terms.

Alright assuming your talking about post crisis deathstroke than, there both enhanced human beings and there feats aren't far apart. They differ in the fact that Black Panther is a more skilled fighter (black panther has mastered all forms of unarmed combat on the planet) than deathstroke which gives him an edge. His vibranium suit is also a solid defense.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think this a real fair match up. Team bats has the skill and equipment advantage. BP with his teleporter could take most of team deathstroke by himself...I would say that BP, Batman, and WS could beat the entire deathstroke team..

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Well it is debatable whether or not he is more skilled, but Slade gas him outclassed in almost every other category.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Well it is debatable whether or not he is more skilled, but Slade gas him outclassed in almost every other category.

Why? Black Panther is strong enough to punch through cyborgs, one shot class 25's, he can over power the jaw force of a 20ft long crocodile (about 2 tons of force IIRC), he's bull dogged a 1 and a half ton rhino, and has skilled a 5 ton rhino by wrestling it and snapping its spine IIRC. In terms of speed Karnak stated it was T'challa's speed which gave him an edge and Karnak is fast enough to casually slice a bullet in half wiht his finger, he's moved faster than the human eye can follow while under water.

And why is it more debatable if Slade is more skilled? T'challa has shown higher level's of technical skills, has showings with his enhancements unlike Slade, has been stated to have mastered every fighting style on the planet and has also invented his own fighting style. I have never seen anything to suggest pre new 52 Slade has T'challa out classed by the extent your talking about.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman team.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By serrure

this is the most hilarious thing ive ever read. this is almost as bad as the Wonder Womans sword and neck feats. oh the trolling in this thread is beautiful.

hey @jashro44 just leave the troll to do his trolly thing. anyone who is semi-intelligent knows that by current feats Black Panther takes a majority.

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Honestly, i'm more familiar with New 52 Slade.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Honestly, i'm more familiar with New 52 Slade.

I asked you which version you were debating :/ Regardless black panther can still beat him. Slade is stronger but thats where his advantages end. Black Panther out classes him in every other way.

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Sorry, something came up. Now you can act like i'm just chickening out, or you can believe me. The choice is yours.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Sorry, something came up. Now you can act like i'm just chickening out, or you can believe me. The choice is yours.

It happens.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry, my idea of Kingpin stems from the 90s Spider-Man series where he was just a fat man with lots of money. Does he actually have any skill? Cause if not, give Slade something to work with. Like Deadpool or Winter Soldier.