Superman VS.Rulk,Carnage,and Juggernaut

Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Rulk has met Juggernaut and told him if he would like to join him and Carnage to kill Superman once and for all. Jugernaut had accept . Juggernaut had to wear an  amor that looks like Iron Man's Hulk Buster suit,but it had Krytonite and shoots omega beam from his hands  such like Darkseid does from his eyes.Rulk has captured Batman and use him for bait to fish out Superman. Superman was sent by The JLA to find Batman. Once he found Batman,it was too late Rulk had made a trap for him.  Rulk and his partners Carnage and Juggernaut  had shown up to defeat Superman so the JLA would be weak  against Rulk and his new friends.
Superman started to fight them,but he begain to lose. Then he defeat Carnage with his heat vision and bang his arm against a wall to make a loud sound. Now he is starting to get tire from fighting  the three villains together,because it took all his strength to take  out Carnage while Rulk and Juggernaut was fighting him. Now Carnage is defeated. All he needs to do is defeat Rulk and the Juggernaut to rescue Batman who win. This fight take place on an island in abandon  research base during the day.I'm going to vote for Superman on this fight ,because I think he could win.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

superman kills carnage with easy then rulk and it may take a couple shots for juggs but juggs is far to slow for superman so superman wins this in 5-6 mins.

Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't forget Juggs has an amor suit that could shoot Krytonite and omega beams in this fight.
How is he going to get passed that,by using his super speed?

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
"Don't forget Juggs has an amor suit that could shoot Krytonite and omega beams in this fight."
does not matter he will never hit sups.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SUNMAN
"Rulk has met Juggernaut and told him if he would like to join him and Carnage to kill Superman once and for all. Jugernaut had accept . Juggernaut had to wear an  amor that looks like Iron Man's Hulk Buster suit,but it had Krytonite and shoots omega beam from his hands  such like Darkseid does from his eyes.Rulk has captured Batman and use him for bait to fish out Superman. Superman was sent by The JLA to find Batman. Once he found Batman,it was too late Rulk had made a trap for him.  Rulk and his partners Carnage and Juggernaut  had shown up to defeat Superman so the JLA would be weak  against Rulk and his new friends.Superman started to fight them,but he begain to lose. Then he defeat Carnage with his heat vision and bang his arm against a wall to make a loud sound. Now he is starting to get tire from fighting  the three villains together,because it took all his strength to take  out Carnage while Rulk and Juggernaut was fighting him. Now Carnage is defeated. All he needs to do is defeat Rulk and the Juggernaut to rescue Batman who win. This fight take place on an island in abandon  research base during the day.I'm going to vote for Superman on this fight ,because I think he could win."
this is ridiculous. Superman would easily dispose of Rulk and Carnage. They would not be difficult. While Juggs will beat him due to Kryptonite and Omega beams.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
SUNMAN said:
"Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
"Rulk has met Juggernaut and told him if he would like to join him and Carnage to kill Superman once and for all. Jugernaut had accept . Juggernaut had to wear an  amor that looks like Iron Man's Hulk Buster suit,but it had Krytonite and shoots omega beam from his hands  such like Darkseid does from his eyes.Rulk has captured Batman and use him for bait to fish out Superman. Superman was sent by The JLA to find Batman. Once he found Batman,it was too late Rulk had made a trap for him.  Rulk and his partners Carnage and Juggernaut  had shown up to defeat Superman so the JLA would be weak  against Rulk and his new friends.Superman started to fight them,but he begain to lose. Then he defeat Carnage with his heat vision and bang his arm against a wall to make a loud sound. Now he is starting to get tire from fighting  the three villains together,because it took all his strength to take  out Carnage while Rulk and Juggernaut was fighting him. Now Carnage is defeated. All he needs to do is defeat Rulk and the Juggernaut to rescue Batman who win. This fight take place on an island in abandon  research base during the day.I'm going to vote for Superman on this fight ,because I think he could win."
this is ridiculous. Superman would easily dispose of Rulk and Carnage. They would not be difficult. While Juggs will beat him due to Kryptonite and Omega beams.
"
juggs can't hit him, i mean if darkseid can not hit him then what makes you think juggs without any experience can
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SUNMAN
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
"
juggs can't hit him, i mean if darkseid can not hit him then what makes you think juggs without any experience can "
What are you talking about Darkseid has hit Superman in the past with his Omega beam and his fists.

The Kryptonite will also play a factor in weakening Supes
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Carnarge is dead, rediculously quickly. Then It's Rulk and Juggs, if he can seperate them than i have no trouble with him managing to kill/or incapacitate Rulk. With Juggs he would have needed to start fresh. Juggs is still standing when this is ova.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SUNMAN

why do people think Rulk will be a challenge for Supes, he is just not on Supes level

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
SUNMAN said:
"why do people think Rulk will be a challenge for Supes, he is just not on Supes level"
cuz of the PIS with him beating odin force thor.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SUNMAN

you need to read that comic analyze the scenario and fight etc. That stuff will not work on supes

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Magicalmoment

superman kills rulk and carnage but he may be able to brf juggy

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sleuth

Juggernaut is thrown off the island instantly. Rulk and Carnage meet their doom afterwards.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Triumphant

Supes

Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually It was suppose to say "Superman VS.Rulk,Darkseid,Doomsday,and Carnage,but I "Accidently" put"Superman VS. Rulk,Carange,and Juggernaut.  So here is the real story for this fright:

Rulk has an idea to kill Superman so he team up with Darkseid,Doomsday,and Carnage(he got tire of fighting Spider-Man and decided he wanted to fight Superman). They captured Lois Lane and Batman to fish out Superman. So when Superman found Lois and Batman Rulk and the others sold up. Superman defeated Carnage with his heat vision and made some loud noise by banging a wall with his hands. then he used Doomsday's bones to stab Doomday in the heat. Now he has to defeat Rulk and Darkseid.
Can our hero defaet these villain or will these villains defeat him. Who would win and who would lose.
I all ready know that Supes defeated Juggernaut,but like I said I "Accidently "put him in this fight so  I hope you can forgive me for that.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By claws

superman beats rulk and carnage easily and unless there is bfr then i dont see how supes can beat juggs

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"superman kills carnage with easy then rulk and it may take a couple shots for juggs but juggs is far to slow for superman so superman wins this in 5-6 mins."
is DC before Marvel in your username actually an implication of anything?
Avatar image for jesterlichloath
jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jesterlichloath
"

Actually It was suppose to say "Superman VS.Rulk,Darkseid,Doomsday,and Carnage,but I "Accidently" put"Superman VS. Rulk,Carange,and Juggernaut.  So here is the real story for this fright:

Rulk has an idea to kill Superman so he team up with Darkseid,Doomsday,and Carnage(he got tire of fighting Spider-Man and decided he wanted to fight Superman). They captured Lois Lane and Batman to fish out Superman. So when Superman found Lois and Batman Rulk and the others sold up. Superman defeated Carnage with his heat vision and made some loud noise by banging a wall with his hands. then he used Doomsday's bones to stab Doomday in the heat. Now he has to defeat Rulk and Darkseid.
Can our hero defaet these villain or will these villains defeat him. Who would win and who would lose.
I all ready know that Supes defeated Juggernaut,but like I said I "Accidently "put him in this fight so  I hope you can forgive me for that.

"

im saying darkseid slows supes down enough that doosday takes it in the end
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
CATMANEXE said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"superman kills carnage with easy then rulk and it may take a couple shots for juggs but juggs is far to slow for superman so superman wins this in 5-6 mins."
is DC before Marvel in your username actually an implication of anything?"
not at all, but i know a stomp when i see it.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"CATMANEXE said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
not at all, but i know a stomp when i see it."
b.s= ive noticed this before in team based matches. this isnt a guantlet. this isnt Superman Vs one, then another and so on.
this is Superman Vs all of them at the same time.

i recognise a stomp as well and its Supermans over-rated t-vo ass to the curb.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By claws

how is exactly carnage or rulk gonna beat supes?...

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
CATMANEXE said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"CATMANEXE said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
b.s= ive noticed this before in team based matches. this isnt a guantlet. this isnt Superman Vs one, then another and so on.this is Superman Vs all of them at the same time.i recognise a stomp as well and its Supermans over-rated t-vo ass to the curb."
superman is much faster, stronger then any person here, if he can evade darkseids omega beams (darkseid has the true power of them) then a novice like juggs will be easy, what can carnage do to sups before sups breaks him in half, rulk gets beat by hulk and hulk gets beat by superman, juggs can be tossed into the sun with ease or sups can just knock him out since he is WAY stronger, the team dies before they even know what hit them.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kaino12

why!? WHY !? WHY!? why is carnage in this!?!?!?!?!?!

jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jesterlichloath
kaino12 said:
"why!? WHY !? WHY!? why is carnage in this!?!?!?!?!?!"

as a distraction for maybe half a second or so and i think maybe somewhat outta spite
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SeSAW

Rulk even though I hate him beat a watcher and Hulk and punked King Thor he could handle Supes the rest of the team is overkill.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
SeSAW said:
"Rulk even though I hate him beat a watcher and Hulk and punked King Thor he could handle Supes the rest of the team is overkill."
come on rulk is full of PIS, punching king thor like wtf.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kaino12
jesterlichloath said:
"kaino12 said:
as a distraction for maybe half a second or so and i think maybe somewhat outta spite"

well look rulk and juggs can take him in this fight. carnage cant do anything at all!!
juggs can be him on his own now that bfr is out.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
kaino12 said:
"jesterlichloath said:
"kaino12 said:
as a distraction for maybe half a second or so and i think maybe somewhat outta spite"
well look rulk and juggs can take him in this fight. carnage cant do anything at all!!juggs can be him on his own now that bfr is out."
juggs could not beat sups, i mean come on sups moves planets, this is not trion juggs it's just juggs and rulk would get owned i mean WTF is he gonna do to a guy who lives after a planet blowing up well being right in the middle.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Triumphant

Superman ftw

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"jesterlichloath said:
"kaino12 said:
well look rulk and juggs can take him in this fight. carnage cant do anything at all!!juggs can be him on his own now that bfr is out."
juggs could not beat sups, i mean come on sups moves planets, this is not trion juggs it's just juggs and rulk would get owned i mean WTF is he gonna do to a guy who lives after a planet blowing up well being right in the middle."
hit him.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
the human Juggernaut said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"jesterlichloath said:
"kaino12 said:
juggs could not beat sups, i mean come on sups moves planets, this is not trion juggs it's just juggs and rulk would get owned i mean WTF is he gonna do to a guy who lives after a planet blowing up well being right in the middle."
hit him."
sups has taken hits from people far stronger then juggs (superboy prime,lobo,captian marvel ect ect.)
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By claws

superman wins

jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jesterlichloath

yeah but they werent wearing suits with kryptonite like the description says so if he does connect supes is definitly going to feel it

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
jesterlichloath said:
"yeah but they werent wearing suits with kryptonite like the description says so if he does connect supes is definitly going to feel it"
he won't, sups is far to fast for juggs to hit, and i am not being a fan boy to sups i am just saying what is true, i mean juggs is by NO means fast.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

A Kryptonite suit with Omega Beams....

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"CATMANEXE said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"CATMANEXE said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
b.s= ive noticed this before in team based matches. this isnt a guantlet. this isnt Superman Vs one, then another and so on.this is Superman Vs all of them at the same time.i recognise a stomp as well and its Supermans over-rated t-vo ass to the curb."
superman is much faster, stronger then any person here, if he can evade darkseids omega beams (darkseid has the true power of them) then a novice like juggs will be easy, what can carnage do to sups before sups breaks him in half, rulk gets beat by hulk and hulk gets beat by superman, juggs can be tossed into the sun with ease or sups can just knock him out since he is WAY stronger, the team dies before they even know what hit them."
?
not QFT, beleive me, you should consider retiring.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"A Kryptonite suit with Omega Beams...."
i get that, i still think sups would win since juggs won't be able to hit him, i maybe sounding like a fan boy but i am really not being one, and it's not like kryptonite is gonna make sups turn into a weakling right off the bat.
loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By loganreme
Sleuth said:
"Juggernaut is thrown off the island instantly. Rulk and Carnage meet their doom afterwards."

Yeah that sounds about right, knowing Juggs he would charge at Sups first chance he got and the rest would be a breeze :)