Superman vs Wonder Woman (battle of the sexes)

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#51  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
  1. He didn't use the method I stated.

2. The Good guys have to win so she had to stop him. (Superman acting under the control of a Bad guy is not a Good guy.)

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Sync

Gambler says:

"There's a JLA comic I dont remeber the number, but Max Lord takes control of Superman, Supes kicks the living $#@! outta Batman, Wonder Woman shows up and stops Supes. The only way he can escape is by ripping a hole in the Watchtower, forceing Diana to block the whole and save Batman, while he takes off. If he could take her, why didnt he?"

that dam max lord always taking control of sups

i would say because the writter said so

but in the issues/series..it was a lame fight(writters did bad job)(superman that wonder woman was doomsday and had kill his wife mrs lane)

im not buying piss off sups, who wife is killed, just getting beatdown like he did in that issues series, hell look at what a angry superboy does...

Edenial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Edenial

Being a comic book fan my whole life, Superman owns Wonder Woman so hard!

and you're saying,, "Well that's your opinion!"

Yeah it's my opinion that it's a fact that superman would own Wonder Woman.

1. They do not compare in strength. Superman is a hell of a lot stronger than Wonder Woman.

2. Superman is invulnerable, Wonder Woman is not.

3. Superman has super speed, Wonder Woman does not.

4. Wonder Woman's lasso would do nothing since Superman always tells the truth.

5. Heat vision, super breath.

6. IF you are a true fan, you would know that Superman has an incredible amount of will power and will never give up.

7. This one is 100% for the win. Do you recall Doomsday? The Justice League (including Wonder Woman) could not defeat him. The combined efforts of Wonder WOman and the Justice League could not beat Doomsday. Superman however, SINGLE HANDLY, beat Doomsday, at the cost of his life of course. SO when you ppl say, Wonder Woman would own Superman, i doubt you all truly believe that.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Satyrquaze

Edenial says:

"Being a comic book fan my whole life, Superman owns Wonder Woman so hard! and you're saying,, "Well that's your opinion!" Yeah it's my opinion that it's a fact that superman would own Wonder Woman. 1. They do not compare in strength. Superman is a hell of a lot stronger than Wonder Woman. 2. Superman is invulnerable, Wonder Woman is not. 3. Superman has super speed, Wonder Woman does not. 4. Wonder Woman's lasso would do nothing since Superman always tells the truth. 5. Heat vision, super breath. 6. IF you are a true fan, you would know that Superman has an incredible amount of will power and will never give up. 7. This one is 100% for the win. Do you recall Doomsday? The Justice League (including Wonder Woman) could not defeat him. The combined efforts of Wonder WOman and the Justice League could not beat Doomsday. Superman however, SINGLE HANDLY, beat Doomsday, at the cost of his life of course. SO when you ppl say, Wonder Woman would own Superman, i doubt you all truly believe that."
  1. True, but strength alone does not always win a battle.

2. True, but, if Superman could fight worth a damn, he wouldn't need to be invulnerable. Wonder Woman regularly out-fights Batman.

3. Wonder Woman has Super speed as well, she was granted the Speed of Mercury by the gods. Mind you, she is a fair bit slower than Supes.

4. Superman what?? Supes lies almost as often as Lex does, he's gotten better since sharing his secret with Lois. "Gosh Jimmy, I don't know why I am never in the same place as Clark." Keeping a secret is deceitful. Nevermind the fact that the Lasso is unbreakable and would restrain even Superman.

5. Bracers of Submission, Fighting Skill.

6. Supes would never give up a battle against one of his closest friends? I'd wager Wonder Woman can match every ounce od Will that Supes brings to the fight.

7. Wonder Woman has taken out Doomsday too (without dying I'll add); Doomsday is a jobber nowadays.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Satyrquaze

Prurience Man says:

"GL Bertron says:
"Plus she has some available magical items at all times."
Yup, she sure does have some magical items! That's all I'm sayin'!"

Magical Cleave?

Edenial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Edenial

Post Deleted.

Edenial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Edenial

Satyrquaze says:

"Edenial says:
"Being a comic book fan my whole life, Superman owns WonderWoman so hard! and you're saying,, "Well that's your opinion!" Yeahit's my opinion that it's a fact that superman would own Wonder Woman.1. They do not compare in strength. Superman is a hell of a lotstronger than Wonder Woman. 2. Superman is invulnerable, Wonder Womanis not. 3. Superman has super speed, Wonder Woman does not. 4. WonderWoman's lasso would do nothing since Superman always tells the truth.5. Heat vision, super breath. 6. IF you are a true fan, you would knowthat Superman has an incredible amount of will power and will nevergive up. 7. This one is 100% for the win. Do you recall Doomsday? TheJustice League (including Wonder Woman) could not defeat him. Thecombined efforts of Wonder WOman and the Justice League could not beatDoomsday. Superman however, SINGLE HANDLY, beat Doomsday, at the costof his life of course. SO when you ppl say, Wonder Woman would ownSuperman, i doubt you all truly believe that."
  1. True, but strength alone does not always win a battle.

2. True, but, if Superman could fight worth a damn, he wouldn't need to

be invulnerable. Wonder Woman regularly out-fights Batman.

1. Wonder Woman has Super speed as well, she was granted the Speed of

Mercury by the gods. Mind you, she is a fair bit slower than Supes.

1. Superman what?? Supes lies almost as often as Lex does, he's gotten

better since sharing his secret with Lois. "Gosh Jimmy, I don't know

why I am never in the same place as Clark." Keeping a secret is

deceitful. Nevermind the fact that the Lasso is unbreakable and would

restrain even Superman.

1. Bracers of Submission, Fighting Skill.

2. Supes would never give up a battle against one of his closest

friends? I'd wager Wonder Woman can match every ounce od Will that

Supes brings to the fight.

1. Wonder Woman has taken out Doomsday too (without dying I'll add);

Doomsday is a jobber nowadays.

"

I can recall in one of the Wonder Woman issues, Wonder Woman is knocked out by a missle.

Look don't get me wrong. I love Wonder Woman, she is a great character. But against Superman she stands no chance. She cannot even beat half of Superman's mortal enemies, and that's saying a lot. Look we can argue about this all we want, but you all know it's a fact that Superman is better.

Oh by the way if you are a true fan, you would know that most of the time superman fights, he is pretty calm. BUt can you recall the rare occassions when Superman is 100% pissed off when fighting. Superman can beat Wonderwoman without being angry. But if he's pissed off, he would absolutly own her in seconds.

Edenial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Edenial

Post Deleted.

Edenial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Edenial

Oh by the way, just because she has magical items doesn't mean that fixes her the win. Superman has enemies who have magic and he still beats them.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Sync

blah great points but they do not add up to much.....

ww(wonderwoman) has trained as amazon(im not a big fan of em,GRRR)

she has acees to magic weapons which hurt superman big time under the green stuff(k rock/knyponite)

she able to match(hold out) aginst him

sups(superman)

faster

stronger

heat vision

cold breath

all for all superman will hammer her if he has to...

wonder woman is dumb warrior i said it, she can easly give in to her battle rage(which batman notice took adavantage of"IM BATMAN" lol to do that now")

and in a fight with superman that what she will do..

hmm i would like to see superboy prime and supergirl go at it, im thinking "naughty jungle of love"(half baked, funny movie)

Edenial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Edenial

I think this pretty much sums it all up Sync. Like i said Wonder Woman has magic items, but it's not like SUperman hasn't gone up against enemies that had magic before. Let's not forget when Superman dove into the sun to beat up Imperiex. Superman was like a god at that time.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Edenial says:

"Being a comic book fan my whole life, Superman owns Wonder Woman so hard! and you're saying,, "Well that's your opinion!" Yeah it's my opinion that it's a fact that superman would own Wonder Woman.1. They do not compare in strength. Superman is a hell of a lot stronger than Wonder Woman.2. Superman is invulnerable, Wonder Woman is not.3. Superman has super speed, Wonder Woman does not.4. Wonder Woman's lasso would do nothing since Superman always tells the truth.5. Heat vision, super breath.6. IF you are a true fan, you would know that Superman has an incredible amount of will power and will never give up.7. This one is 100% for the win. Do you recall Doomsday? The Justice League (including Wonder Woman) could not defeat him. The combined efforts of Wonder Woman and the Justice League could not beat Doomsday. Superman however, SINGLE HANDLY, beat Doomsday, at the cost of his life of course. SO when you ppl say, Wonder Woman would own Superman, i doubt you all truly believe that."

Satyrquaze has answered them, but I'd like to add some more.

1. When Wonder Woman uses her lasso, she doesn't always use it to make people spit the truth out. She uses it to bound them so they don't escape as well.

2. As long as Superman doesn't hit WW with his ice breath and heat vision, then WW won't get hurt and WW has some pretty quick reflexes. She can deflect bullets with her bracelets from point blank range. (Wonder Woman vol. 2 #8.)

3. WW has has an incredible amount of will, breaking Circe's chains when she was captured in Wonder Woman vol. 2 #19. Circe claims that she forged it herself and no one can break it. Diana tried breaking out of it, but even she failed, and when Circe ordered one of her beasts to take her to the lab to kill her, Diana kicked the beast, even though she was tied down. WW was then quickly taken to the lab, and there Circe told the story of how she became who she is now, and she was the one that caused Antiope, Diana's aunty, to die. Wonder Woman became enraged and broke out of the chains (remember, no one could break out of them?) and Circe hit her with her energy blasts, and she fell once again. My point is, she doesn't give up without a fight. She has the will of a warrior, something akin to the Samaurais.

Edenial says:

"Oh by the way, just because she has magical items doesn't mean that fixes her the win. Superman has enemies who have magic and he still beats them."

But then again, magic attacks don't work on her completely, so she doesn't have to worry about that.

And dude, don't come in saying that WW doesn't stand a chance against Superman. So far, the points that you have posted have already been discussed and you have also claimed some wrong points, like WW not having super speed and Superman being a lot stronger than WW. Or your point on Superman having will. Superman does have a lot of will, but then so does WW.
Post Edited:2007-04-16 17:48:18

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Fourpower says:

"This ends in hero sex.That's all I'm gonna say."

I'm pretty sure it's been close.

Edenial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Edenial

Actually Superman does have a lot of willpower, you would know this if you read the comics. I have never seen Wonder Woman move at super speed, not once. You can keep argueing that Wonder Woman is stronger than Superman, but let's set up a scenerio.

If someone holded a gun to your head, and said. "Who would win in a fight? Superman or Wonder Woman? If you answer wrong i will shoot you in the head." You would say Superman would win, because you want to cut the bull and say, "Superman would win." to save you life.

shamgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By shamgar

oooooh lucky superman

(super luck)

Edenial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Edenial

Actually i need something to be cleared up. In the earlier posts of this thread there is a picture of Bizarro that beat the crap out of Wonder Woman. We all know Bizarro is a clone of Superman but much weaker. So if Bizarro can take her out in three hits then........hmmm.... I mean you can try and argue with this but uh.......I think that's proof right there.

Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This ends in hero sex.

That's all I'm gonna say.

shamgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By shamgar

batman is a wuss.

Edenial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Edenial

In terms of magic, the one superhero i can think of that can give superman a run for his money, is Thor. What is Superman weak against? Magic. What is Thor? Magic.

shamgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By shamgar

I just love wonder woman

Edenial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Edenial

Oh god yeah, nobody get me wrong. I don't hate Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman's awesome!

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ms. Invisible says:

"Fourpower says:
"This ends in hero sex.That's all I'm gonna say."

I'm pretty sure it's been close."

Well, she might be the only one who could handle him...if you know what I mean...

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman could use his Bat-luck to Bat-f...oh screw it, Wonder Woman would snap him in half.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Edenial says:

"Actually Superman does have a lot of willpower, you would know this if you read the comics. I have never seen Wonder Woman move at super speed, not once. You can keep argueing that Wonder Woman is stronger than Superman, but let's set up a scenerio.

I never said Wonder Woman was stronger than Superman.

If someone holded a gun to your head, and said. "Who would win in a fight? Superman or Wonder Woman? If you answer wrong i will shoot you in the head." You would say Superman would win, because you want to cut the bull**** and say, "Superman would win." to save you life."

And neither did I say Wonder Woman would win.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Gottheit

I think this ends in my earlier post. I mean...how could it not? It would in WW2...

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Edenial says:

"Actually i need something to be cleared up. In the earlier posts of this thread there is a picture of Bizarro that beat the crap out of Wonder Woman. We all know Bizarro is a clone of Superman but much weaker. So if Bizarro can take her out in three hits then........hmmm.... I mean you can try and argue with this but uh.......I think that's proof right there."

You have to remember the fight against Superman and Wonder Woman, when he was controlled by Maxwell Lord. To me, it just depends on the writers.
Post Edited:2007-04-16 18:35:21

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shamgar says:

"batman is a wuss."

Go to hell.

I mean, I disagree.

Troy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Troy

Edenial says:

"In terms of magic, the one superhero i can think of that can give superman a run for his money, is Thor. What is Superman weak against? Magic. What is Thor? Magic."

Is Superman still vunerable to magic and mental powers? I thought they dropped those vunerabilities after crisis.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Yeah, I think he's immune to magic attacks.
Post Edited:2007-04-17 07:52:05

shamgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By shamgar

well i think that bizzro is going to get his ass kicked by superman first

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Satyrquaze

Post Deleted.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Satyrquaze

Ms. Invisible says:

"Yeah, I think he's immune to magic attacks.
Post Edited:2007-04-17 07:52:05"

When the F did that happen?

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Ms. Invisible

According to Troy, after the Crisis.
Post Edited:2007-04-17 21:06:28

Broken Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Broken Arrow

Edenial says:

"Actually Superman does have a lot of willpower, you would know this if you read the comics. I have never seen Wonder Woman move at super speed, not once. You can keep argueing that Wonder Woman is stronger than Superman, but let's set up a scenerio. If someone holded a gun to your head, and said. "Who would win in a fight? Superman or Wonder Woman? If you answer wrong i will shoot you in the head." You would say Superman would win, because you want to cut the bull**** and say, "Superman would win." to save you life."

Thats the dumbiest thing I've ever heard. Wonder Woman has magic in her arsenal, Superman has a weakness to it.

Adventures of Superman #642. Superman is in the middle of killing Batman, Wonder Woman shows up and Superman tries to blast her with heat vision, she blocks it with her braclets, using, what I can only imaging is super speed, she gets behind him and starts to choke him. Now, the only way he gets away, is he rips a whole in the watchtower and she lets him go to patch it up.

shamgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By shamgar

ok so ww has only flight stregth,and hand to hand but she can weild magic items see SUPERMAN#210-211. She cant kill or sracth him other wise.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Sync

Sync says:

"ok how do you explain one thing, when sups is piss he is bad ass.. this is show in superman/batman.. where both bat/sup are considered brothers, and mrs staturn contorls or influence their rasing.... batman/superman (super bother) batman is killed by ww and hes told to avgene, he destory uncle sam who has the gl ring ( sam being the living will of us) and sam"says what are you" with a lame look on his face. superman hits wonder so hard that he shatters the sheild, and bracers and fratures her bones(and thats just from her braces from on blow, in the end he has the lasso of truth around her neck and snaps her like *SNAP* base of this, i guess he does not love his wife since he could not beat ww in the(big brother thing as show above) but if it bruce your screwed....(dam lame writters)"

even with magic a mad superman is no joke

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Satyrquaze

She sure has cut him up quite a few times for someone who can't even scratch him.

'Infinite Crisis' #1 he cuts himself on her sword.

'Kingdom Come' he nicks him thumb with her sword. (Gee, Supes sure is clumsy)

Just before Infinte Crisis she slashed his throat with her tiara.

Even he is no longer vulnerable to magic that sword can still 'carve electrons off atoms', I'm sure it can still penetrate his skin.

shamgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By shamgar

superman heals after each cut though and as far as ww goes, well Doomsday hurt ww bad. only superman can hurt him.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#89  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Imperiax and Darkseid both took out Doomsday.

shamgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By shamgar

true but ww is not in the ball park. i luv ww shes a babe but she cant hack it.

Magic718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Magic718

Methos says:

"i'm reasonably sure that if bizzaro could take down WW, the superman wouldn't even break a sweat doing it. M"

lol he punched her in her breast lol

if wonder woman punched him in the nuts she will win

Avatar image for balanceofjudgement
BALANCEOFJUDGEMENT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LAST TIME I CHECKED WW COULDENT EVEN KEEP PACE SUPERMAN IS NOT ONLY STRONGER BUT HE HAS HER IN SPEED AND ENDURANCE

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Apparition

BALANCEOFJUDGEMENT says:

"LAST TIME I CHECKED WW COULDENT EVEN KEEP PACE SUPERMAN IS NOT ONLY STRONGER BUT HE HAS HER IN SPEED AND ENDURANCE"

you really want that to be your first post? in all caps and everything? on a topic no one posted on in 10 days and before that last post, 265 days?

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Grandrakon

BALANCEOFJUDGEMENT says:

"LAST TIME I CHECKED WW COULDENT EVEN KEEP PACE SUPERMAN IS NOT ONLY STRONGER BUT HE HAS HER IN SPEED AND ENDURANCE"

chack again,she has waaay more fighting skill,and reacts very well too.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wonderwoman could own superman again, that's it im telling my girlfriend to wear the wonderwoman outfit.........it's time for role playing.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Methos says:

"Superman uses WW's lasso and snaps her neck after she kills batman... think thats how it happened.M"

The problem with that is Diana remembering who she is while fighting a bloodlusted Supes. I hope I'm correct, I haven't read that story in awhile.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Static Shock

Geez.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol why can't wonderwoman kick superman in the ba!!s

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LegendaryKYJ says:

""

damn why superman doing that to wonderwoman like that?