6) Captain Boomerang - Pre Flashpoint

- Family is consisted of:

1) Batman

2) Nightwing

3) Azrael

4) Cassandra Cain

5) Tim Drake

6) Jason Todd

- Family is Pre Flashpoint, but you can use feats of New 52, both sides have 30 minutes prep, who wins and why?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

bump

JuxtMako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Boomerang and Manta tip the scales for Squad.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The SS without too much trouble.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

The way i see it, it would something like this:

- Azrael vs Bane - stallemate (we've seen this one before, it's an even battle, and it really depends on the circunstances)

- Batman vs Black Manta - (Black Manta is also very good at prep, and if Batman can't come up with a better plan, he would lose, he's standard gear, plus his regular gadgets, wouldn't be enough here)

- Cassandra Cain vs Bronze Tiger - Cass.

- Nightwing vs Captain Boomerang - Dick takes it

- Jason Todd vs Deadshot - Another death in the family...Deadshot for the win.

- Tim Drake vs Harley Queen - it depends...Red Robin takes it...Robin, loses.

A case could be made for the Bat-Family, feat-wise...but the Suicide Squad should win here.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if Batman brings armored suit or HellBat? :P

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

Nightwing vs Captain Boomerang - Dick takes it

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice said:

LOL, I still think Boomerang/Manta/Deadshot would take him out without a lot of effort.

JuxtMako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JuxtMako
DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@youngjustice said:

LOL, I still think Boomerang/Manta/Deadshot would take him out without a lot of effort.

Has Hellbat armor even been used yet?

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning toward the suicide squad.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By daredevil21134

What Azrael is it?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@bigcimmerian said:

@youngjustice said:

No.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@youngjustice said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@youngjustice said:

No.

thumbs up animated GIF

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@youngjustice said:

Well, Deadshot must prep for Batman, because even in his standard Batsuit batman is completely bullet proof.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bigcimmerian

@darthaznable said:

@youngjustice said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@youngjustice said:

Has Hellbat armor even been used yet?

Not in fight.

I_Aint_bias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: @youngjustice:

- Azrael vs Bane - Azrael has beaten Bane with such ease idk where you got that Stalemate from

- Batman vs Black Manta - (This is a close Fight But Batman Win cause Black Manta is Cocky and let not forget Aqauman Villain so we know he won't be that hard also Black Manta just a avg like aqauman with less powers to talk to Animals )

- Nightwing vs Captain Boomerang - Stalemate For The Fact Captain Boomerang is still a Avg Threats to even Flash but with NightWing Agility he should be able to dodge and he still has batarang that can deflect his boomerangs )

- Jason Todd vs Deadshot - (If You Seen DeadShot vs Jokers that fight was pretty darn close but with Jason vs Jokers he nearly Killed Him with ease Deadshot had Distant Maybe DeadShot but with prep Jason Todd Wins

- Tim Drake vs Harley Queen - Every Has Beaten Harley Before `it like the Bat Family Traditon

Not Saying Bat Family with Ease But Bat Family Wins since SS Prep is just with Amanada Waller

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: Meh. He's too hardcore on this Damian thing in all honesty.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Azrael vs Bane - Azrael has beaten Bane with such ease idk where you got that Stalemate from

- Batman vs Black Manta - (This is a close Fight But Batman Win cause Black Manta is Cocky and let not forget Aqauman Villain so we know he won't be that hard also Black Manta just a avg like aqauman with less powers to talk to Animals )

- Nightwing vs Captain Boomerang - Stalemate For The Fact Captain Boomerang is still a Avg Threats to even Flash but with NightWing Agility he should be able to dodge and he still has batarang that can deflect his boomerangs )

- Jason Todd vs Deadshot - (If You Seen DeadShot vs Jokers that fight was pretty darn close but with Jason vs Jokers he nearly Killed Him with ease Deadshot had Distant Maybe DeadShot but with prep Jason Todd Wins

- Tim Drake vs Harley Queen - Every Has Beaten Harley Before `it like the Bat Family Traditon

Not Saying Bat Family with Ease But Bat Family Wins since SS Prep is just with Amanada Waller

LOL at this whole post.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hahahhaha I really hope you're joking/trolling.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squad.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J-j-j-j-j-Squad!

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

" - Azrael vs Bane - Azrael has beaten Bane with such ease idk where you got that Stalemate from "

How many Azrael vs Bane fights have you read?...just one?...because i only recall Azrael stomping Bane once...and only talking about JPV here, they had at least 3...you should take a look at the others, too...one exemple of they fighting evenly was on Detective Comics #666 - The Devil You Know and it continued on Batman #500 - Dark Angel i don't have the scans here, but @jashro44 posted some on another thread days ago.

" - Batman vs Black Manta - (This is a close Fight But Batman Win cause Black Manta is Cocky and let not forget Aqauman Villain so we know he won't be that hard also Black Manta just a avg like aqauman with less powers to talk to Animals ) "

I actually like Aquaman...besides i refuse to even adress this...i wouldn't even know where to begin with, anyway.

" Cassandra Cain vs Bronze Tiger - Cass "

Agreed.

" - Nightwing vs Captain Boomerang - Stalemate For The Fact Captain Boomerang is still a Avg Threats to even Flash but with NightWing Agility he should be able to dodge and he still has batarang that can deflect his boomerangs ) "

Well, to be fair, i was being a little bias earlier...i just don't like Cap's whole character...but for instances he has limited super-speed...not sure, if it was ever explained how could he do it, but he did it...and his boomerangs are likely going to hit Nightwing...still, i guess that N.W could think about something.

" - Jason Todd vs Deadshot - (If You Seen DeadShot vs Jokers that fight was pretty darn close but with Jason vs Jokers he nearly Killed Him with ease Deadshot had Distant Maybe DeadShot but with prep Jason Todd Wins. "

With 30 minutes of prep?...besides you do know, how Jason gone from Robin to Red Hood right?...deadshot vs Joker? i missed it, or at least, i'm not remembering it right now, when was that?

How do you know if he has distance or not? the OP doesn't say anything about it.

" - Tim Drake vs Harley Queen - Every Has Beaten Harley Before `it like the Bat Family Traditon "

I'm not sure what that means...but New 52 Harley would murder Pre-New-52 Robin (Tim Drake) as easy, as Batman beats thugs.

" Not Saying Bat Family with Ease But Bat Family Wins since SS Prep is just with Amanada Waller. "

No Caption Provided

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuxtMako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JuxtMako

@bat_girl_cc said:

Well, to be fair, i was being a little bias earlier...i just don't like Cap's whole character...but for instances he has limited super-speed...not sure, if it was ever explained how could he do it, but he did it...and his boomerangs are likely going to hit Nightwing...still, i guess that N.W could think about something.

" - Jason Todd vs Deadshot - (If You Seen DeadShot vs Jokers that fight was pretty darn close but with Jason vs Jokers he nearly Killed Him with ease Deadshot had Distant Maybe DeadShot but with prep Jason Todd Wins. "

With 30 minutes of prep?...besides you do know, how Jason gone from Robin to Red Hood right?...deadshot vs Joker? i missed it, or at least, i'm not remembering it right now, when was that?

Owen Mercer (the second Cap) had speed force access in small bursts and would use it to make his arms and boomerangs move at nearly unavoidable speeds. The most common feat brought up in regard to this is him hitting a speed blitzing Jay (edit: clone of Jay).

The Joker vs Deadshot thing I think is a reference to the Attack On Arkham movie.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Deadshot isn't beating Jason unless he is 1,000 feet away

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason solos

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mostly bat family wins here

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

I'd like to point these scans took place before JPV was really established as a meta human though....

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

batfamily ftw

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sy8000  Online

Black Manta

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jason one shots everyone but BM, and then black manta kills jason again, and thus causing batman to rage and everyone then jumps black manta like so.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juxtmako said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

Owen Mercer (the second Cap) had speed force access in small bursts and would use it to make his arms and boomerangs move at nearly unavoidable speeds. The most common feat brought up in regard to this is him hitting a speed blitzing Jay (edit: clone of Jay).

The Joker vs Deadshot thing I think is a reference to the Attack On Arkham movie.

" Owen Mercer (the second Cap) had speed force access in small bursts and would use it to make his arms and boomerangs move at nearly unavoidable speeds. "

Didn't he lost the abillity to access the speed force at some point, tho?...i remember reading something about that.

" The most common feat brought up in regard to this is him hitting a speed blitzing Jay (edit: clone of Jay). "

Well, Dick Grayson has tagged the Flash, so...xD...(P.S: Nightwing gets stomped, i just don't like Cap, that's all...)

" The Joker vs Deadshot thing I think is a reference to the Attack On Arkham movie. "

Ok, thanks for the info :) i missed it :p

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@jashro44:

Yes i know, thanks for the scans! xd

@artyom said:

@bat_girl_cc: Deadshot isn't beating Jason unless he is 1,000 feet away

If Deadshot is aware that Jason is coming for him, Jason is going to die again...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But i agree that Jason is more skilled, and could quickly close the distance between them, and take him out, if Floyd isn't far enough.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@youngjustice said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@youngjustice said:

No.

Yes.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@youngjustice said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@youngjustice said:

No.

Yes.

We haven't seen the hellbat armor to my understanding, but if it does what fans are speculating it does I doubt those 3 are winning.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@patrat18 said:

@youngjustice said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@youngjustice said:

No.

Yes.

We haven't seen the hellbat armor to my understanding, but if it does what fans are speculating it does I doubt those 3 are winning.

Still speculation. It just irks me that we have no understanding of what it can do, and a straight no, is given. Black Manta has a crap load of Power output, so does Deadshot when he wants to.

Also, quick question for you. Deadshot is a Batman villain, so would it be safe to assume that some of his history is still intact?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: My understanding is anything deadshot did within a bat-book or a green lantern book (doubt he has appearances in those though) pre new 52 should still be canon.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@patrat18 said:

@youngjustice said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@youngjustice said:

No.

Yes.

Still speculation. It just irks me that we have no understanding of what it can do, and a straight no, is given. Black Manta has a crap load of Power output, so does Deadshot when he wants to.

Also, quick question for you. Deadshot is a Batman villain, so would it be safe to assume that some of his history is still intact?

Well the Hellbat armor was built inside the sun so that's impressive durability already that they shouldn't be able to bypass

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickthedevil: My understanding is anything deadshot did within a bat-book or a green lantern book (doubt he has appearances in those though) pre new 52 should still be canon.

So he has some pretty solid pre-52 feats then.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Batfamily all the way

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By patrat18

@patrat18 said:

@youngjustice said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@youngjustice said:

No.

Yes.

The durability of the suit alone can stop anything Manta,Deadshot and Boomarang has to offer.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@patrat18 said:

@youngjustice said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@youngjustice said:

No.

Yes.

The durability of the suit alone can stop anything Manta,Deadshot and Boomarang has to offer.

I should clarify I said I still think they would win because the Hellbat is featless.

That's like putting the new Girl Thor against Loki just because he fought Guy Thor.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@patrat18 said:

@youngjustice said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@youngjustice said:

No.

Yes.

I should clarify I said I still think they would win because the Hellbat is featless.

That's like putting the new Girl Thor against Loki just because he fought Guy Thor.

Honestly, all he really has to do is stay still until they run out of juice.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@patrat18 said:

@youngjustice said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@youngjustice said:

No.

Yes.

The Hellbat was made inside of the sun.That's a durability feat itself

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice said:

@patrat18 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@patrat18 said:

@youngjustice said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@youngjustice said:

No.

Yes.

The Hellbat was made inside of the sun.That's a durability feat itself

Didn't know heat was equivalent to striking power, interesting concept.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By reaverlation