Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jaylim101studios

Rules:

* Standard gear.

* No help/interference.

* Winner by death/KO.

* Random encounter/no knowledge on each other.

* Original timeline Jason.

* Fight is taking place in populated NY area.

* Andrew Garefield Spiderman.

* Round 2: Jason is Uber Jason and has feats applicable from comics, and movie.

* Who will win?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman easily. he can just rip him apart.

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey with ease

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man wins.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mooty_Pass

I want to say Spider-man wins, but Jason can pull a win too. Yes Spider-Man will play great keep away, but Jason can't die and you there is no such thing as K.Oing Jason. I think once Jason gets his hands on him Spider-man will DIE.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason can't touch Spidey, Spidey can't kill Jason. Not permanently, that is.

If the morals allow it Spidey can just tear off Jason's limbs and call it a day.

Comickidd77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey realizes jason can't die and rips him into bunch of pieces and plays scatter

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth said:

Jason can't touch Spidey, Spidey can't kill Jason. Not permanently, that is.

If the morals allow it Spidey can just tear off Jason's limbs and call it a day.

Right, but I feel like IF Jason somehow gets a hold of Spider-Man he is dead.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Geth

@stormphoenix: nah. Spidey tanks hits from stronger guys than Jason, and even if by some chance he manages to get ahold of Spidey, he's out a few limbs when Spiderman just bursts out of there like it's nothing.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Stormdriven

Jason doesn't have a prayer in terms of laying a hand on Peter

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: mmmm but thats the thing if Jason does get a hold of him spidey's limbs will be the one to be gone and I mean Jason did knock someones head clean off and folded a bed with someone on it. I don't think Spidey could survive that. But I agree he can tank hits from people stronger than him. I just don't think Jason would try to hit him he mostly let spidey hit him and then try to tire him out or just slash away like a dummy.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: So you agree Spidey can tank hits from people stronger than Jason, but still insist Jason can manhandle Spiderman like an unaugmented teenager? No, man. And that's assuming Jason even manages to touch Spidey.

Lol Spiderman has Jason beat in every way other than persistence, and there ain't gonna be a round 2 here. Strength, speed, and smarts are all waaaay out of Jason's league (lifting cars is a bit harder than folding metal bedframes), and durability is debatable. Not that that would matter, because, as previously stated, Jason would never be able to lay a finger on Spidey.

Pretty sure this thread is spite. Other than Spiderman being affected by the aura that surrounds Jason that causes any nearby teenagers to act like idiots and allows him to teleport conveniently to kill said teenagers, I can't think of a scenario where Spidey doesn't win.

tl;dr - Unless Spidy smokes pot in the woods, he curbstomps.

Oboga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason should get obliterated.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth said:

@stormphoenix: So you agree Spidey can tank hits from people stronger than Jason, but still insist Jason can manhandle Spiderman like an unaugmented teenager? No, man. And that's assuming Jason even manages to touch Spidey.

Lol Spiderman has Jason beat in every way other than persistence, and there ain't gonna be a round 2 here. Strength, speed, and smarts are all waaaay out of Jason's league (lifting cars is a bit harder than folding metal bedframes), and durability is debatable. Not that that would matter, because, as previously stated, Jason would never be able to lay a finger on Spidey.

Pretty sure this thread is spite. Other than Spiderman being affected by the aura that surrounds Jason that causes any nearby teenagers to act like idiots and allows him to teleport conveniently to kill said teenagers, I can't think of a scenario where Spidey doesn't win.

tl;dr - Unless Spidy smokes pot in the woods, he curbstomps.

Most definitely he can. That's why I said IF key word IF Jason somehow gets a hold of Spider-Man he WILL be ripped apart. Yea I agree Spider-Mam has the upper hand due to smarts and being cunning but he can't kill him all he can do is immobilize him that's it. SINCE this is movie Spider-Man he isn't going to rip his arms off. I don't see a Winner in movie version Spider-Man who's willing to kill when he enemy is ALL about killing. (I just don't see Spider-Man taking this)

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: There is no round 2. One and done. All Spidey has to do is beat Jason once and it's over. No coming back from the dead. And do you have any reason for assuming Jason can make Spider origami of Pete other than just because? Not that it would matter, because, as previously stated, multiple times, Jason will not, simply cannot lay hands on Spiderman. He's too slow, and Spidey's too fast. Not the best combination when your weapon of choice has about 4 feet of range tops.

Avatar image for mercinwithamouth
MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey poops on him.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be locked honestly. Spider-man could be drunk and still win.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By visemoon

Lmao...*wipe tears from eyes* *sigh* ultimate stomp. Jason already looses to highschool kids and soft targets

Now he's pitted against a highschool kid with superhuman stats and genius level intellect?! SPITE

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If only Jason had a small knife instead of a big one, I would have given the match to him.

Spider Man stomps.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If only Jason had a small knife instead of a big one, I would have given the match to him.

Spider Man stomps.

Ahhhhhh....I see what you did there. LMAO. Good one;)

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@visemoon said:

Ahhhhhh....I see what you did there. LMAO. Good one;)

No Caption Provided

Thank you.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Creeper113

@visemoon said:

Lmao...*wipe tears from eyes* *sigh* ultimate stomp. Jason already looses to highschool kids and soft targets

Now he's pitted against a highschool kid with superhuman stats and genius level intellect?! SPITE

When has Jason ever lost to a high school kids or "soft targets?" The only high school kid that best Jason was Tina and she had Carrie White level TK, though she may have been out of school at the time. Maybe you have Jason confused with Michael Myers? I suggest reading this: Clearing up Jason's many.....'deaths'.

Not that I think that he could take Spidey, just the whole "Jason gets beat by teenagers" thing annoys me.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol make it Jason X. Normal Jason can't do ANYTHING to Spider-Man. I mean he literally can't do anything. Jason could swing at him for 10 minutes straight and couldn't land a hit on Spider-Man while he was half sleep AND drunk!

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: Ok again you misunderstand what I said. These are movie versions of the characters. "IF" somehow Jason gets a hold of Spider-man he will die why? because movie version Jason punched a guy's head clean off and has suffered miraculous body injuries and delivered fatal blows to the human body to people I doubt Spider-man could survive. Spider-man is not going to kill Jason because he can't die. I agree that Movie version Spider-Man will win ONLY because of his abilities and quick wits.

As the OP state these are movie versions he isn't going to kill Jason immobilize him? Yes

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By visemoon

@creeper113 said:
@visemoon said:

When has Jason ever lost to a high school kids or "soft targets?" The only high school kid that best Jason was Tina and she had Carrie White level TK, though she may have been out of school at the time. Maybe you have Jason confused with Michael Myers? I suggest reading this: Clearing up Jason's many.....'deaths'.

Not that I think that he could take Spidey, just the whole "Jason gets beat by teenagers" thing annoys me.

Jason KOED by a teenage girl driving a car.

Jason KOED by teenage boy on the subway tunnels by 6000 volts

Teenage girl throws acid in Jason face and Jason drowns and turns back into a little boy (weird)

IIRC camp counselor drown (or incapacitating) Jason with a chain and Anchor

Jason just needs to step up his game if he's gonna fight against someone in the superhuman category

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Death-Killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider Man wins handily

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: I understand completely. I understand that Jason is slow and Spiderman is fast, therefore the BEST POSSIBLE scenario would be a stalemate. I understand that yes, Jason mutilates NORMAL TEENAGERS. Is Peter Parker a normal teenager? Hell no! This kid tanks hits from Lizard, who can do to cars what Jason does to people. I understand that yes, Jason survives a whole lot of crazy injuries. Inflicted upon him by normal, unaugmented teenagers. Spidey tanks hits from legitimate supervillains, and doesn't even have to die to come back for the next movie. Whatever point you're trying to make is invalidated by the fact that there is NO POSSIBLE WAY for Jason to win. The ABSOLUTE BEST he can hope for is a stalemate.

Even with morals on Spidey can K.O. It's been done before. Or, based on video game feats, just pound his head to mush when he realizes Jason isn't human. And there's nothing Jason can do about it. It's literally of time before Spiderman figures out a way to take him out, because Jason is powerless here. The end. There's no debate here. Unless you can give me a valid point as to why or how Jason could win this, it's over.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Creeper113

@visemoon: where are getting these ko's from? Jason getting knocked out by a car? When he got shocked he got back up before they could even get out of range. As for the acid it wasn't just thrown in his face, a torrent of acid literally filled the tunnel. It wasn't a camp counseler it wasn't an anchor, it was Tommy Jarvis, who had preped since he was a child to take down Jason and still barely escaped with his life, Voorhees was still alive and kicking just BFRed. It seems like you haven't actually seen these movies, or that you've only seen Manhattan.

Still couldn't take Peter though.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman destroys.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: where are getting these ko's from? Jason getting knocked out by a car? When he got shocked he got back up before they could even get out of range. As for the acid it wasn't just thrown in his face, a torrent of acid literally filled the tunnel. It wasn't a camp counseler it wasn't an anchor, it was Tommy Jarvis, who had preped since he was a child to take down Jason and still barely escaped with his life, Voorhees was still alive and kicking just BFRed. It seems like you haven't actually seen these movies, or that you've only seen Manhattan.

It doesn't really matter that a regular human prepped to take out Jason and barely escaped with his life. Spider-Man is FAR from a regular human. His agility is 45 times better than a regular human, he can casually lift 15 tons and lifts much more when he really needs to. He has a spider-sense that warns him of danger before it happens. Granted, that is comic spidey and this is movie spidey. Even in the Amazing Spider-Man movies he survived things that no normal human would survive. He was also fast enough to outrun lightning when he stopped the people from touching the railing when Electro tried to kill them all. He takes hits from the Lizard and Goblin who was very strong considering he used Spidey's DNA to make himself that way. I just don't see Jason being able to do anything to Spider-Man. And to top it off, there is nothing stated about morals being on in the OP so Spider-Man could technically just rip Jason to pieces.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: Your still missing it. Movie Spider-Man is NOT going to kill Jason hurt him yes. This could "possibly" become a stalemate, but no I agree that Spider-Man will outsmart him and WIN. ALTHOUGH! Jason has tanked attacks far worse than what the teenagers have done to him, yet he still gets up. No your right movie Spider-Man isn't a normal teen, but he sure as heck can be killed. Jason is a relentless killing machine I can see this fight becoming more of an endurance battle. The OP says Movie Versions of Jason and Amazing Spider-Man and win by death or K.O. Movie Spider-Man is not going to win by killing because that's not his character in the movie to kill someone. Yea he could very well K.O Jason and WIN. But i'm trying to get you to see what will happen because now he has a problem Jason keeps following him wherever he goes so it goes to show whatever Amazing Spider-Man did to knock him out didn't work because he keeps porting to where he is.

My POINT is yes Spider-Man will win due to his abilities and his WITS, but Jason has just as much of a chance to pull out a random win due to his sheer Persistence and his inhuman durability and teleportation because for some reason he is always there when you don't expect him.

Avatar image for engineunaltered
EngineUnaltered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: Your still missing it. Movie Spider-Man is NOT going to kill Jason hurt him yes. This could "possibly" become a stalemate, but no I agree that Spider-Man will outsmart him and WIN. ALTHOUGH! Jason has tanked attacks far worse than what the teenagers have done to him, yet he still gets up. No your right movie Spider-Man isn't a normal teen, but he sure as heck can be killed. Jason is a relentless killing machine I can see this fight becoming more of an endurance battle. The OP says Movie Versions of Jason and Amazing Spider-Man and win by death or K.O. Movie Spider-Man is not going to win by killing because that's not his character in the movie to kill someone. Yea he could very well K.O Jason and WIN. But i'm trying to get you to see what will happen because now he has a problem Jason keeps following him wherever he goes so it goes to show whatever Amazing Spider-Man did to knock him out didn't work because he keeps porting to where he is.

My POINT is yes Spider-Man will win due to his abilities and his WITS, but Jason has just as much of a chance to pull out a random win due to his sheer Persistence and his inhuman durability and teleportation because for some reason he is always there when you don't expect him.

In what movie did Jason EVER show teleportation? I've seen every Friday the 13th movie, Freddy vs Jason and Jason X and I don't remember him ever teleporting. And as I said in my previous post, the OP does not say anything about movie spider man being in character or morals on, so yes, he could kill Jason.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: I call it Teleportation because that's what it seems like or looks like. Also Explain to me how is it that he always catches up to his victims when they run and put great distance between them? I have also seen EVERY Jason movie. Your correct the OP doesn't say that, but now your assuming. Also it wouldn't make sense for Andrew Garefield Spider-Man kill someone he has no knowledge about. BUT if that's what the creator of this OP wants then OK cool. I have already said Andrew Garefield Spider-Man Wins. Though my opinion about Jason still stands.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By visemoon

@randomsid said:
@creeper113 said:

It doesn't really matter that a regular human prepped to take out Jason and barely escaped with his life. Spider-Man is FAR from a regular human. His agility is 45 times better than a regular human, he can casually lift 15 tons and lifts much more when he really needs to. He has a spider-sense that warns him of danger before it happens. Granted, that is comic spidey and this is movie spidey. Even in the Amazing Spider-Man movies he survived things that no normal human would survive. He was also fast enough to outrun lightning when he stopped the people from touching the railing when Electro tried to kill them all. He takes hits from the Lizard and Goblin who was very strong considering he used Spidey's DNA to make himself that way. I just don't see Jason being able to do anything to Spider-Man. And to top it off, there is nothing stated about morals being on in the OP so Spider-Man could technically just rip Jason to pieces.

A ko is a lost...period. The girl hit him with a car and he was KOed for a very long time.

He was KOed I'm the subway tunnels with electricity for a while. KO a is lost.

And as far as the toxic to the face and drowning in the sewer filled with toxic...he still lost.

And regardless if this Tommy had prep or not. He was a soft target and he beat Jason. A lost is a lost.

Jason victims are kids and soft targets. In this match he is fighting a superhuman. We've seen what happens when Jason fights a superhuman opponent (KM). Peter>>>>>>KM. STOMP

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: I call it Teleportation because that's what it seems like or looks like. Also Explain to me how is it that he always catches up to his victims when they run and put great distance between them? I have also seen EVERY Jason movie. Your correct the OP doesn't say that, but now your assuming. Also it wouldn't make sense for Andrew Garefield Spider-Man kill someone he has no knowledge about. BUT if that's what the creator of this OP wants then OK cool. I have already said Andrew Garefield Spider-Man Wins. Though my opinion about Jason still stands.

Yeah, Jason has never teleported. He catches up because it's a horror movie and ALL villains in horror movies do that. And considering it takes place in a populated new york and Jason isn't known for ignoring victims, yeah, I can very easily see Spider-Man killing him to stop him.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: Yeah. I got that. But what you don't seem to understand is that there is no round 2. K.O. And the fight is over forever. We don't care what happens to Pete afterwards. It's the current fight that matters.

Sure, Jason is inhumanly durable. So is Spiderman. To a greater extent. And no, this is not specifically movie Spiderman, it's Andrew Garfield Spiderman, which makes the TASM game feats applicable. And no, Jason can't actually teleport, stop taking your feats from TVTropes.

Jason is physically and mentally inferior. He has no abilities to put him above Spiderman, other than his irrelevant ability to revive himself. Whatever he has, Spidey has better, and much more ontop of that.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon:So a KO is getting knocked down now? He literally gets right back up each and every time, within a few breaths. Before the characters can even get any kind of distance while fleeing. How is being caught in a sewer that was flooded with toxic waste a win for the fleeing victims? At best it's an environmental BFR that the soft targets had no hand in what so ever.

Are you considering anyone without super powers a soft target then? Tommy is sort of a paranoid survivalist type, characterized a bit like Sarah Connor in T2. Jason has also faced off against law enforcement and military forces, bounty hunters, a psionic, a demon, and heavily armed space marines. KM was a bad showing for sure, she hit him with a lot of fire power, it was PIS as he easily took out a battalion of space marines earlier in the movie but totally forgot how to use stealth by that point in the movie. It was just to give them an excuse to upgrade him to Jason X but that is fair, cannon is cannon.

@randomsid: You don't have to sell me on Spider-Man, he has this battle in the bag, I'm just tired of people down playing Jason.

Teleporting is part of Jason's power set, check the scene in Jason Takes Manhattan where the girl is in the ball room turning in place looking for an escape and Jason is literally at every doorway she turns to. There is another scene earlier where a man attempts to escape by climbing a ladder when he sees Jason on deck below, he turns to climb higher and Jason is on top of him. The nature of the teleporting is never explained, but it is cannon, he only seems to be able to do it when no one is looking at him though, as seen towards the beginning of Jason X, when the soldier throws a blanket over him, despite warnings not to take their eyes off of him, allowing him to escape. He acquired some supernatural powers sometime after his resurrection that also includes manifesting illusions of his child form to distract and confuse his victims, I doubt that this would confuse the Spider senses though.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: Teleporting is part of Jason's power set, it's listed right on his profile here on CV. No TVTropes needed, just one of the many supernatural abilities.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: Peter received cuts and bruises after fighting some random mooks on the street and had to flee after starting a fight with them. Just saying.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creeper113: I call bull.Jason does not teleport. That is a result of poor movie-making and we all know it.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you want to discount a characters powers because you don't like them, or don't think he should have them? It's aknowledged in universe as one of his abilities. Jason is a supernatural entity from part VI through to the reboot.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: Jason can teleport. No one cares about you opinion lol.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Geth

@iusemycajonas: Jason can not even teleport. Are you people kidding me? That's like taking "Because he's the godamn Batman." as a legitimate feat. It's a joke, literally. Jason can't actually teleport, and it's ridiculous that horror fanboys are using that as a last ditch effort to defend him.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Draw.

Jason doesn't get KO'd any kinda way. Spider-Man MAY have the MOVIE strength to punch his head off or rip him apart, but he never displayed it. He showed lifting/pulling/pushing strength, but not necessarily combat strength- especially the kind it takes to knock out this walking ball of bullsh!t known as Jason Voorhees. He can easily incap him via web, but knocking out and definitely killing him, without going morals off and/or pulling comic feats, isn't happening.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@geth: So.... Now I'm a horror fan boy? It's in his power set to teleport and create illusions of his younger self, his powers are magical.

Not that it truly matters but in MKX he showcases the ability to teleport. It's just a part of his character that you're not accepting for some reason. You probably haven't even watched any of his movies, or horror movies at all for that matter.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Geth

@iusemycajonas: Dude. He can't teleport. MKX isn't just non-canon, but not a part of the original film series as stated by the OP. I didn't call you a horror fanboy, but if you're trying this hard to convince me that you can use feats taken from TVTropes, then you're kinda driving my point home.Jason does not, cannot teleport. Simple as that. Then you pull the inexperience card, which is just childish. Would I even be here if I hadn't seen the movies? You're just grasping at straws here.

Hell, even if Oldboy could teleport, it still wouldn't do jack shit for him. Spiderman still wins teleporting or no. Why you continue to try to convince me that he can do things that he cannot, even though if he could he'd still lose, I don't know. This is a stomp every day of the week, just ask about 90% of the commenters on this thread.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: So.... Now I'm a horror fan boy? It's in his power set to teleport and create illusions of his younger self, his powers are magical.

Not that it truly matters but in MKX he showcases the ability to teleport. It's just a part of his character that you're not accepting for some reason. You probably haven't even watched any of his movies, or horror movies at all for that matter.

Yes it's just part of his powers, it is seen in the movies, comic books, and MKX. It's acknowledged in universe so it's really not up for debate. There is cannon and there is your opinion, if I said their was no such thing as spider sense does that make it true?