Yoruichi stomps.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By alextheboss

Yoruichi may blitz, but Pain has a chance if he gets her in planetary devastation. Yoruichi may also have problems actually putting down Deva path.

I'll give this to Pain though considering this starts out in base, and Pain just has better feats and is more versatile. If Yoruichi started in her strongest form with knowledge she would probably put all the Pain bodies down quickly, except maybe Deva, but she would probably beat him with continuous blitzing and shunko.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do you even mean "Both start out in base" Pain can't transform

OT: Yoruichi completely negs him

Even in base she's fast enough to keep up with him since SM Naruto was overwhelming him.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By Earendill

Pain easily stomps. CT gg ST gg. Yoruchi erased. Stop WANKING, please.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, yoruichi doesn’t have time for this, she sends soi fon to sort him out.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Soifon doesn't have time for this either, she sends Marechiyo

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain wins.

Honestly I don’t see how Yoruichi could possibly win. Speed would be the only possible argument that could convince me from what I have seen. How fast is Yoruichi ? I know she was always portrayed as that fast character of the gotei 13 even faster than Byakuya and Soi Fon, but is there a specific number or even a calc of her speed ?

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@originalcaptain said:

Pain wins.

Honestly I don’t see how Yoruichi could possibly win. Speed would be the only possible argument that could convince me from what I have seen. How fast is Yoruichi ? I know she was always portrayed as that fast character of the gotei 13 even faster than Byakuya and Soi Fon, but is there a specific number or even a calc of her speed ?

Serious question, how fast is Pain? He was getting bodied by SM Naruto.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill said:

Pain easily stomps

No Caption Provided

What feats does Yoruchi have on level Chibaku or Shinra Tensei?

What Yoruchi speed feats? Can you explain to me? HOW FEAT? Stop wanking!

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread has to be the epitome of bleach lowball

Imagine thinking that pain stands a chance against yoruichi.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@earendill said:

Pain easily stomps

No Caption Provided

What feats does Yoruchi have on level Chibaku or Shinra Tensei?

Shinra Tensei is useless

Pain won't use Chibaku Tensei before he gets blitzed in character.

What Yoruchi speed feats? Can you explain to me? HOW FEAT? Stop wanking!

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

No Caption Provided

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She blitz honestly

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

Tendo Pain was not getting bodied because of his speed. He kept up with SM mode Naruto movement in time and put his guard up, but Narutos kick even while blocked by Pain completely bodied Pain, because of Narutos significantly superior strength.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: He was getting bodied by being outclassed in every stat, including speed.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: Marechiyo doesn't have time for this the most, he sends out Mareyo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread has to be the epitome of bleach lowball

Imagine thinking that pain stands a chance against yoruichi.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am genuinely interested in this thread. If someone wants to debate this, tag me. I finished Bleach, but nothing about Yoruichi really impressed me in the TYBWA. But I could be missing something..

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Earendill
No Caption Provided

Obviously, Pain stomps.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ourmanuel

@originalcaptain: the only thing you’re missing is all the scaling, feats and context that put her way above pain in every area except DC thanks to chibaku tensei. Which he will never get to pull off in this match.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

Can you show me the scaling, feats and context of her speed ? Because I have no idea about how fast she is. I know that bankai Ichigo was confirmed to be as fast as the speed of lighting in the datebook during the soul society arc, but that’s about it. Bleach isn’t really direct about their tiers when it comes to specific categories as far as I know.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoroichi stomps, equalized speed and we have a fight

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Eyy, I guess its hard to be biased when the result is this clear cut lol.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: she’s easily faster than ichigo in just her base form alone. Ichigo could react multiple times to gin’s Mach 500 bankai, yet couldn’t react at all to Aizen. Yet she could. And her speed also scales a little bit to ichigo’s dad who could keep up with Aizen, even pressuring him to the point of evolution.

And that’s in base. She’s also stronger than base ulquiorra who could kick ichigo into one of the skyscrapers in Las Noches.

Pain’s best shot here would be to go straight to chibaku tensei, but that can be destroyed if it’s core is targeted by a strong enough attack, so it’s not even a guaranteed win.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: think about that is he has to catch her. Especially in flash god form. They’re not laying a finger on her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

she’s easily faster than ichigo in just her base form alone. Ichigo could react multiple times to gin’s Mach 500 bankai, yet couldn’t react at all to Aizen. Yet she could. And her speed also scales a little bit to ichigo’s dad who could keep up with Aizen, even pressuring him to the point of evolution.

I don't wanna downplay Gin, but there is context to the fight. Yes Gin used his bankai against Ichigo, but considering Gin was the good guy all this time, he likely missed intentionally to not kill Ichigo. After all he had hope in him and was confident that Ichigo could beat Aizen after he came back post dangai training.

Also Gin admitted that he lies about the length and speed of his bankai. The ability of his bankai is that "it turns to dust for one moment extending and contracting and then a deadly poison capable of breaking down cells is secreted".

No Caption Provided

And that’s in base. She’s also stronger than base ulquiorra who could kick ichigo into one of the skyscrapers in Las Noches.

Thats impressive, but considering Ichigo weights only 134 lbs, its nothing in comparison to Sage Mode Naruto who stopped a charging multi ton heavy rhino and threw it 200-300 feet vertically in the air like a softball.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Deva/Tendo Pain blocked a full powered kick from him and tanked it, which is not the only impressive part about it. Pain while surprised that Naruto activated Sage Mode in the middle of their fight reacted to a full force kick from him, which did basically nothing, while Pain didin't even have his powers back.

No Caption Provided

Also many people don't know, but the speed part is so impressive, because Sage Mode Naruto is actually faster than KCM Naruto. KCM Naruto blitzed the Raikage, while Ay was "cm" away from his face punching him. He replicated Minatos feat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And here is the prove to why Sage Mode Naruto is faster than KCM mode Naruto. In the last arc against the 3rd Raikage Naruto decides to deactivate KCM mode and activate Sage mode, because of its superior speed and senses. He himself says so when they were charging at each other.

No Caption Provided

Also I know I will get a lot of hate for this again, because we are on ComicVine and a lot of people here like to ignore prove, because they don't like it, but it doesnt' matter. I will use it regardless, until someone proves that it isn't valid. I don't see where the issue is anyway. It gets used all the time in all kinds of anime debating servers on discord. CV should be no exception.

OT: All of that scaling above is so impressive (SM Naruto > KCM Naruto > Raikage), because Ay's speed got confirmed by Kishimoto himself in the Databooks.

When he moves at full speed Ay is capable of moving almost at the speed of light.

No Caption Provided

Pain’s best shot here would be to go straight to chibaku tensei, but that can be destroyed if it’s core is targeted by a strong enough attack, so it’s not even a guaranteed win.

CT is a guaranteed win and not even needed here.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: I would honestly ignore that guy. He seems to forget that Pain actually beat Sage Mode Naruto. Kurama bailed Naruto out and gave him the win.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: I’m sorry Ay moving at relativistic speeds... did I miss this or something?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@originalcaptain: I would honestly ignore that guy. He seems to forget that Pain actually beat Sage Mode Naruto. Kurama bailed Naruto out and gave him the win.

I don't want the debate to get heated. I'll see how he responds and we go from there. There are only a few good anime debaters on CV.. I don't know him yet so we will see.

@kasya_carey said:

@originalcaptain: I’m sorry Ay moving at relativistic speeds... did I miss this or something?

Not necessarily. Ay's exact speed was never stated in the manga. Only after the third databook got released (I think it was the third.. Don't quote me on that) Kishimoto confirmed his speed.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bea blitzes.

Raikage relativistic speeds don't scale to Pain in any way.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoruichi blitzes

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is proof that Naruto databooks are trash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhh I should have never started this lol. Manga/Anime debates on CV are the worst. It seems like I already triggered some people.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

You still salty when I embarrassed you in that thread? You don't want no more of this surely.

Naruto was completely fodderizing Pain whilst in SM and the only reason he lost is because it ran out, even a buffoon like you must be able to see that.

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain dies again.

Since OP still wants a flame war and makes these match ups for that end between Naruto and Bleach fanbases, while being an ardent supporter of Naruto over bleach in any thread not his own (regardless of match up).

That being stated, I only have e this to say:

My left buttcheek solos both verses.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain gets blitzed

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ourmanuel

Ich

@ourmanuel:

I don't wanna downplay Gin, but there is context to the fight. Yes Gin used his bankai against Ichigo, but considering Gin was the good guy all this time, he likely missed intentionally to not kill Ichigo.

If he missed intentionally, ichigo wouldn’t have had to block or dodge it multiple times.

After all he had hope in him and was confident that Ichigo could beat Aizen after he came back post dangai training.

He didn’t know anything about whether or not ichigo would have trained. Not to mention, gin intended to take care of Aizen on his own and even before Aizen beat up his parents, gin already gave indications of wanting to finish off ichigo.

Also Gin admitted that he lies about the length and speed of his bankai. The ability of his bankai is that "it turns to dust for one moment extending and contracting and then a deadly poison capable of breaking down cells is secreted".

The databook confirmd that what he told ichigo was true, at least in terms of its extension length. And since we know he lied to Aizen about it’s extension length too, it means what he told Aizen and ichigo were two different things.

You don’t even need evidence for this, since gin never says that he lied to ichigo, nor would he have had a reason too. The databook also mentions that the dust ability is its “true ability” and the rest are just to serve as decoys.

Thats impressive, but considering Ichigo weights only 134 lbs, its nothing in comparison to Sage Mode Naruto who stopped a charging multi ton heavy rhino and threw it 200-300 feet vertically in the air like a softball.

Lifting=/= striking strength. Not to mention, you’re trying to use something like body weight as an argument in fiction. Shikai ichigo back in SS arc was easily blocking the full strength of jidanbo’s sowrd songs with his sword in one hand alone. Yet jidanbo was able to lift a gate made of solid rock and about 3-4 stories tall and 2-5 feet thick.

Also many people don't know, but the speed part is so impressive, because Sage Mode Naruto is actually faster than KCM Naruto. KCM Naruto blitzed the Raikage, while Ay was "cm" away from his face punching him. He replicated Minatos feat.

Sage mode had better reactions, not speed. This should be very very obvious, context wise.

And here is the prove to why Sage Mode Naruto is faster than KCM mode Naruto. In the last arc against the 3rd Raikage Naruto decides to deactivate KCM mode and activate Sage mode, because of its superior speed and senses. He himself says so when they were charging at each other.

He didn’t just “decide” to use sage mode, he first used up his KCM while trying to use a bijuudama. And he mentions that it’s danger sensing is faster, not his actual foot speed. Once again, don’t you think it would be weird context wise, for sage mode to be faster than KCM?

Oh and yoruichi was blitzing Askin in vollstandig. For reference, the quincy girls were capable of dodging cloud-ground lightning casually as a joke in base form, and candice’s Lightning was stated to be faster than any natural lightning. Then askin is a Schutzstaffel, the same dudes who beat the royal guard. And by scaling to Ichibe, the royal guard would easily be MHS+ and approaching sub-rel, considering how casual ichibe’s feat was in base.

OT: All of that scaling above is so impressive (SM Naruto > KCM Naruto > Raikage), because Ay's speed got confirmed by Kishimoto himself in the Databooks.

When he moves at full speed Ay is capable of moving almost at the speed of light.

Uh oh....

CT is a guaranteed win and not even needed here.

If it’s core gets destroyed, it wouldn’t work. And pain isn’t lasting that long.

@mee09 said:

This does put a smile on my face. For some reason, sage mode naruto is meant to be impressive to people like yoruichi.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhh I should have never started this lol. Manga/Anime debates on CV are the worst. It seems like I already triggered some people.

That’s not the problem. What you said was just so incredibly asinine that everyone here is at a loss for words. Read this??

This is proof that Naruto databooks are trash

This is the second time today I’ve seen someone use that “light speed raikage” argument..

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: no one is salty, what you claim just proves how Naruto databooks are trash

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mee09

@limitlesssigil: Lol what thread? I don't even know who you are.

This new wave of anime debators on the vine have a whole lot to learn. The community isn't as easily triggered these days so I don't think Naruto and Bleach threads will get banned. But they will ultimately bring down the quality and credibility of anime threads on the site if they don't start wisening up.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Mee09

@ourmanuel: I do not even know why people still think Naruto characters can move and react at light speeds. It's already debunked. I was the first person to create a massive debunk on the claim (on comicvine) because Hulkage started it here. Other people have debunked even better than I did back then.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Darn you new bleach debaters”

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoruichi may blitz, but Pain has a chance if he gets her in planetary devastation. Yoruichi may also have problems actually putting down Deva path.

I'll give this to Pain though considering this starts out in base, and Pain just has better feats and is more versatile. If Yoruichi started in her strongest form with knowledge she would probably put all the Pain bodies down quickly, except maybe Deva, but she would probably beat him with continuous blitzing and shunko.

No Caption Provided

Naruto breaks through with a less.