Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Zenma

Gambler says:

"viewtifullogan says:
"well nightcrawlers teleport if FAR FAR different than a gun, i will explain the best i can . if a gun could shoot like NC could teleport is is like taking out the whole firing posses and bullet traveling it is like saying as soon as you though about pulling that trigger to the gun the bullet would be right next to spidermans head. Now tell me how he would dodge that? "

Except here he dodges a bullet thats already been fired. Its well over half way to him before he dodges it.

"

this picture pretty settles the reaction time

viewtifullogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By viewtifullogan

Zenma says:

"viewtifullogan says:
"Zenma says:
"spider-man can react pretty fast faster than nightcrawler's reactions"

its not about who has the better reaction time in this instance."

well if nightcrawler teleports behibd spider-man, spider-man will sense it and react"

we have established that but the thing is spiderman will react but just not fast enough to dodge a punch that has already begun to be thrown teleported within a inch of him.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Spiderman's spidersense reacts on its own. He doesn't need to think about moving, or what direction to move. It does it automatically. Its pure instinct.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

viewtifullogan says:

"Zenma i have seen the pic but please read all the post and you will know its old news and not exactly the same thing here."

You lost.

viewtifullogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By viewtifullogan

Gambler says:

"Spiderman's spidersense reacts on its own. He doesn't need to think about moving, or what direction to move. It does it automatically. Its pure instinct."

fair enough, but the distance moved in that short amount of time his spider sense has to move his body wouldn't be enough to move him out of range. i know if is just instinct he is limited by his own body and attributes, which neither have to potenial to move that fast. spiderman is fast but he is not in the category of speedster.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#106  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

viewtifullogan says:

"we have established that but the thing is spiderman will react but just not fast enough to dodge a punch that has already begun to be thrown teleported within a inch of him."

First of all, he can dodge things from that close. He's easily dodged multiple bullets that he didn't know about until they were very close to his head. He's also dodged bullets without his spider sense at all, meaning he wasn't warned beforehand but was still fast and agile enough to get out of the way. He's dodged Venom too, someone who's as fast or faster than him, punching at close range and doesn't set off the spider sense.

But also, say he couldn't. What is Nightcrawler's fist going to do to him? He's taken hits from people who are a lot stronger than Nightcrawler. I can distinctly recall him taking a hit from someone who had their strength amped to close to his level (so that's more than 10 tons and closer to 20) and he rolled with it so he wouldn't hurt them. He said if he'd taken the hit straight up, it would have broken the other guy's arm.

Nightcrawler's punch isn't going to phase Spider-Man, and that's if he lands a solid hit, something he won't be able to do anyway. On the other hand, one hit from Spider-Man could actually take Nightcrawler's head off if he really wanted it to.

viewtifullogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By viewtifullogan

Zenma i have seen the pic but please read all the post and you will know its old news and not exactly the same thing here.

viewtifullogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By viewtifullogan

Buckshot says:

"viewtifullogan says:
"we have established that but the thing is spiderman will react but just not fast enough to dodge a punch that has already begun to be thrown teleported within a inch of him."

First of all, he can dodge things from that close. He's easily dodged multiple bullets that he didn't know about until they were very close to his head. He's also dodged bullets without his spider sense at all, meaning he wasn't warned beforehand but was still fast and agile enough to get out of the way. He's dodged Venom too, someone who's as fast or faster than him, punching at close range and doesn't set off the spider sense.

But also, say he couldn't. What is Nightcrawler's fist going to do to him? He's taken hits from people who are a lot stronger than Nightcrawler. I can distinctly recall him taking a hit from someone who had their strength amped to close to his level (so that's more than 10 tons and closer to 20) and he rolled with it so he wouldn't hurt them. He said if he'd taken the hit straight up, it would have broken the other guy's arm.

Nightcrawler's punch isn't going to phase Spider-Man, and that's if he lands a solid hit, something he won't be able to do anyway. On the other hand, one hit from Spider-Man could actually take Nightcrawler's head off if he really wanted it to."

back at you friend 1 punch from spiderman and off goes nightcralwers head you are right but 1 finger from NC and bamf off goes spiderman head.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Too bad Nightcrawler can't touch Spider-Man. If you believe that's wrong, prove it. Additionally (though less important) Nightcrawler hasn't teleported people's body parts off in 616. We did this before and no one provided examples of him doing it. He's done it to Deadpool in an alternate universe, but no one brought up him doing it to a person in 616. Might be a mental thing that he won't allow himself to do it since that would kill his enemy, but whatever the reason, it's not something he does.

viewtifullogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By viewtifullogan

Buckshot says:

"Too bad Nightcrawler can't touch Spider-Man. If you believe that's wrong, prove it. Additionally (though less important) Nightcrawler hasn't teleported people's body parts off in 616. We did this before and no one provided examples of him doing it. He's done it to Deadpool in an alternate universe, but no one brought up him doing it to a person in 616. Might be a mental thing that he won't allow himself to do it since that would kill his enemy, but whatever the reason, it's not something he does."

NC has to orion, a sentinel from the future, his code against killing stops him from teleporting body parts off people. He can selectively chose what he teleports he does not have to take the entirety of what he is touching. and spiderman does not puch peopel heads off either lol.
Post Edited:2008-03-02 19:33:34

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I've seen him do it to robots, and that's another discussion we've had. Show him doing it to an organic being. Robots come in parts, humans don't. And still, you have to prove Nightcrawler can even hit Spider-Man. And I never said Spider-Man would take NC's head off. I said he could to demonstrate the difference in strength. He could also just flick NC in the head and knock him out. The guy has knocked over a train car with a flick, he could take NC out of the fight with a light hit like he usually uses when he fights and holds back. You're the one talking about people acting out of character (NC taking people's heads off), not me.
Post Edited:2008-03-02 19:39:20

viewtifullogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By viewtifullogan

Buckshot says:

"I've seen him do it to robots, and that's another discussion we've had. Show him doing it to an organic being. Robots come in parts, humans don't. And still, you have to prove Nightcrawler can even hit Spider-Man. And I never said Spider-Man *would* take NC's head off. I said he *could* to demonstrate the difference in strength. He could also just flick NC in the head and knock him out. The guy has knocked over a train car with a flick, he could take NC out of the fight with a light hit like he usually uses when he fights and holds back. You're the one talking about people acting out of character (NC taking people's heads off), not me.
Post Edited:2008-03-02 19:39:20"

and i quote "On the other hand, one hit from Spider-Man could actually take Nightcrawler's head off if he really wanted it to." i guess i should have put if he really wanted to after my statement. You made a hypothetical statement so i did as well so it was not the first to go out of character. Also hello the two trying to woop weach other is not really in character.

Also you question all my info but yet you make claims like he can flick over a train cart which seem totally unrealistic to me where did you come up with that one. The hulk could not even flick over a train a flick with that force would just put a big hole in the side off it.

Also NC could just launch projectiles at spidey. With NC being able to teleport in at the same speed he left he could teleport straight up free fall down teleport and grab a object(any thing smaller then a car his limit) and teleport it in point blank even spidey will have troubles dodgeing car sized object going 160mph point blank and trying to avoid NC ripping of his limbs.
Post Edited:2008-03-02 19:55:25

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

viewtifullogan says:

"and i quote "On the other hand, one hit from Spider-Man could actually take Nightcrawler's head off if he really wanted it to." i guess i should have put if he really wanted to after my statement. You made a hypothetical statement so i did as well so it was not the first to go out of character. Also hello the to trying to woop weach other is not really in character. "

Good guys fight all the time. That's in character. Them killing each other is not. So Nightcrawler won't teleport Spider-Man's head off, and Spider-Man won't punch Nightcrawler's off. Spider-Man can still easily knock NC out with a punch though.

viewtifullogan says:

"Also you question all my info but yet you make claims like he can flick over a train cart which seem totally unrealistic to me where did you come up with that one."

Proof for my statement about him flicking a train car.

viewtifullogan says:

"Also NC could just launch projectiles at spidey. With NC being able to teleport in at the same speed he left he could teleport straight up free fall down teleport and grab a object(any thing smaller then a car his limit) and teleport it in point blank even spidey will have troubles dodgeing car sized object going 160mph point blank and trying to avoid NC ripping of his limbs."

Spider-Man will have no trouble dodging car sized objects. He dodged a train moving much faster than Nightcrawler from feet (more likely inches by the time he landed) away. And not only did he do it, he did it without using his spider sense (so no warning) and from his back, so if he's on his feet and will have a warning, it would be even easier. And for proof of that:

And how many times do you think NC can teleport a car? It will wear him out even faster than normal teleporting. I doubt he could do it more than twice without getting exhausted. Also, that wouldn't even stop Spider-Man. He's gotten up from being hit by cars and other large objects before. And look at your last sentence again. You're talking about NC ripping limbs off again, something that won't happen for at least 3 reasons. First, you haven't proven he can even touch Spider-Man. Second, you haven't proven he'd do it to a person (not a robot). And third, mutilating his enemies is not something he does. Weren't we just talking about them being in character?

viewtifullogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By viewtifullogan

Well my life i calling me back lol, its been really fun picking all your guys brains so i will leave this post, and for the next to come along with my final words.

A fight to incapacitate would go to spider-man, what nightcrawler does to spider man just would not be enough to keep him down and spiderman would knock old blue out.

A fight to the death i have to give up to nightcrawler, nightcrawler would touch spiderman and well thats all it would take teleported limb special.

thanks again all

...BAMF

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#115  Edited By Static Shock

viewtifullogan says:

"Also you question all my info but yet you make claims like he can flick over a train cart which seem totally unrealistic to me where did you come up with that one. The hulk could not even flick over a train a flick with that force would just put a big hole in the side off it.Here, maybe this will change your mind. You need to get educated on Spidey.Spidey lifts a train carSpidey flicks over a train carKnocks out Bulldozer with out punch (something he could do to Nightcrawler)So, what do you think?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Static Shock

Damn, I was beaten to the punch.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

viewtifullogan says:

"Well my life i calling me back lol, its been really fun picking all your guys brains so i will leave this post, and for the next to come along with my final words.A fight to incapacitate would go to spider-man, what nightcrawler does to spider man just would not be enough to keep him down and spiderman would knock old blue out.A fight to the death i have to give up to nightcrawler, nightcrawler would touch spiderman and well thats all it would take teleported limb special.thanks again all...BAMF"

How about you prove that Nightcrawler can tag Spider-Man in the first place?
Post Edited:2008-03-02 20:09:31

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Static Shock says:

"viewtifullogan says:
"Also you question all my info but yet you make claims like he can flick over a train cart which seem totally unrealistic to me where did you come up with that one. The hulk could not even flick over a train a flick with that force would just put a big hole in the side off it. Here, maybe this will change your mind. You need to get educated on Spidey. Spidey lifts a train car Spidey flicks over a train car Knocks out Bulldozer with out punch (something he could do to Nightcrawler) So, what do you think?
"

You had him knocking out Bulldozer but you couldn't scan him taking out the entire X-Men? LoL. I swear, the day I get a scanner, I'm never losing an arguement period. LoL.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Eternal Chaos

NEW VENOM says:

"if we've had this so many times why are there so many comments"

Because certain people can't go look at the old arguements of this and don't listen to reason because they're annoying.

NEW VENOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#120  Edited By NEW VENOM

if we've had this so many times why are there so many comments

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#121  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Crocbait says:

"i think this one should go to nightcrawler. i mean, sure spidey has his spidey-sense but a lot of people are still able to get a jump on him because they are just really way faster. nightcrawler will just pop behind him and knock him out. for me, i imagine that even if spidey catches nightcrawler with a web shot couldnt nightcrawler just teleport out of it? "

DID YOU READ ANY OF THE F#CKIN POSTS...AT ALL?????!!!

Crocbait

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Crocbait

i think this one should go to nightcrawler. i mean, sure spidey has his spidey-sense but a lot of people are still able to get a jump on him because they are just really way faster. nightcrawler will just pop behind him and knock him out. for me, i imagine that even if spidey catches nightcrawler with a web shot couldnt nightcrawler just teleport out of it?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Crocbait says:

"i think this one should go to nightcrawler. i mean, sure spidey has his spidey-sense but a lot of people are still able to get a jump on him because they are just really way faster. nightcrawler will just pop behind him and knock him out. for me, i imagine that even if spidey catches nightcrawler with a web shot couldnt nightcrawler just teleport out of it? "

He can't teleport out of webshot because it's STUCK TO HIS BODY. That, and HE'S NOT FASTER THAN SPIDER-MAN. Read the damn posts before you just post at random.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Blue Nighty

Post Deleted.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Blue Nighty

if nightcrawler was in rage he could.. i mean like cant nightcrawler teleport in a thought cause if he can he would win... but w/e

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Static Shock

Blue Nighty says:

"if nightcrawler was in rage he could.. i mean like cant nightcrawler teleport in a thought cause if he can he would win... but w/e"

Rage wouldn't help him defeat someone who has a spider-sense that alerts him to everything before it happens. Read through the thread before you post.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Static Shock

Eternal Chaos says:

"You had him knocking out Bulldozer but you couldn't scan him taking out the entire X-Men? LoL. I swear, the day I get a scanner, I'm never losing an arguement period. LoL."

I wanted to prove something to some Nightcrawler fanboy, showing him that Spidey could easily knock out Nightcrawler with one hit.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By speedlgt

(not that I agree with em)

Crocbait.

Is entitled to his opinion if he has read the posts or not. 3 of you telling him that is absurd.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Static Shock

I didn't say anything to Crocbait. And, even if he is entitled to his opinion, that doesn't mean it can't be argued against. Since there is evidence that defeats his opinion, someone is gonna point it out to him. Nothing absurb about that. No one is asking him to change his opinion.

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Sephirim

it depends if spiderman attacks from a distance he might win..wait...forget it

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Blue Nighty

oo ya hes undeafetable but green goblin was touph for him but w/e

Lucas96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Lucas96

@fesak: in alternative realities yes , but in the original storm did wins spider-man too ! And when he was atack x-men storm was winning her powers to new , after she cames of africa! She was even Mohawk, and yet the spider fled.

thegrimreaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By thegrimreaper

spidey sense is useless if nc was tporting inside of parker takinng a part and tortin out

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crocbait:

nightcrawler could port out of being caught in spideys webs but not if a web shot is attached to his face , his eyes then porting wont do him any good he will still have webs attached to him unless he is amelia vought who can turn into vapor

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

peter parker has even said "i can cram a college book memorizing it in a day or two i can probably outmuscle two x-men but i cant figure out women "

Avatar image for en_sabah_nur_apocalypse
en_sabah_nur_apocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ppl are def misinformed !!!! SPIDERMANS SPIDER SENSE IS USELESS AGAINST NIGHT CRAWLER! nightcrawler teleports thru another dimension which spiderman cannot detect... it will alert him when crawler bamfs in but spidey WILL NOT KNOW WHERE HE IS COMING IN AT.

it has been shown in the comics!

also nightcrawler IS JUST AS AGILE AS SPIDERMAN...SPIDERMAN USUAL AGAINST OTHERS HAS AN ADVANTAGE BECAUSE OF THE SPIDER SENSE. nightcrawler IS A BETTER FIGHTER, and when they did fight spiderman COULD NOT LAND A PUNCH ON HIM! nightcrawler bested him because of these facts. do not sleep on nightcrawler folks.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#137  Edited By Wyldsong

Sigh...Spider-Man can and has reacted to teleporters before. The two times I can think of Kurt and Pete fighting, Kurt ran away once, and then once he got a cheap shot in while Pete was deep in thought (though his spider-sense still tracked Kurt), Spidey recovered rather quickly, and Kurt ran away again -- not a full fight. The second was an old showing, and Spider-Man has improved greatly since then.

But yes, Spidey can and has reacted to teleporters, and this is a far more recent showing that the Kurt example:

No Caption Provided

Spidey has stood up to attacks from stronger and faster than Kurt. Spidey wins.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Peter.

en_sabah_nur_apocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: that is not the same as how nc has fought spiderman. he has teleported right in front of his face and kicked him lol. spider man couldnt hit him. he isnt your average teleporter. he teleports thru a dimension and spidey cant track that accurately with his sense. thats a big difference between someone teleporting with technology then firing a gun at him. and stregnth has nothing to do with it. there are body builders who can lift 3x more than me.. but im sure if i kicked them in the face a few times id drop them. ive seen nightcrawler handle spiderman... i also saw one where punisher was in the issue and they both chilled out after he gave spidey a run for his money.

just cause u saw a comic of him "running away" after punching him, doesnt mean he can win the fight. spidey cant hit him, cant web him down cause i saw in the same issue he got his tail loose and hit him with a brick from the wall his tail was webbed to. his spidey sense couldnt accurately tell him where he is attacking from so he just got hit up and couldnt hit him.. so tell me how could spider man beat him?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Wyldsong

@en_sabah_nur_apocalypse: You can't seriously expect me to back a win for Kurt based on an old showing, which has Kurt even retreating, and the fact that it was a younger more inexperienced Spidey, when I can show you Spidey reacting to teleporters. Also knowing that Spidey's spider sense is far more honed, knowing Spidey is more experienced than he was in your old showing, knowing Kurt retreated, and with the idea that Spidey has faced far faster than Kurt, and has taken hits from far stronger than Kurt and kept on fighting.

And you want to convince me that strength has nothing to do with it, when Spidey has the strength to literally end Kurt with one hit? Oh yeah, and Secret Wars where Spidey has actually beat Kurt, and Kurt even comments that Spidey is stronger and FASTER than him, and Spidey's spider sense allowed him to counter Kurt and the rest...

Yeah, I think you are on your own in this one. Spidey takes it.

en_sabah_nur_apocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: strength doesnt determine a fight in every comic battle. dont try to use that logic when comics are full of weaker characters beating stronger ones. sure realistically he could end him with one punch..but as comics show he couldnt land that one punch if u want to be technical. and again if u know anything about spiderman then u know his spider sense is often thrown off be certain gases and beings from space or dimensions. HE CANNOT SENSE WHERE KURT ATTACKS FROM. spiderman has faced many opponents who offset his sense. i know u LOVE spider man..but u cant try to use realism at one moment then compare this fight to another opponent the next. cant beat what u cant hit... spiderman cant hit him, kurt can hit him.

spiderman has webbed him b4 but that doesnt do anything but hold him for a second. u can google images actually of all im saying...

and actually if you are talking about nightcrawler running away ITS THE ISSUE where kurts friend died and the punisher interupted...kurt fled 2x in that..once because cops arrived AFTER he broke peters camera and attacked him and second time cause of the punisher and realizing spiderman wasnt the killer.. btw how did nightcrawler get the drop on peter/spiderman 2x in that comic to attack him and his spider sense not warn him in time??? hmmmm ????? he cant sense it when he teleports to attack him!!! point made.

a link to show he can teleport out of bondage and he can teleport in with only half his body showing landing strikes and teleporting back out that fast.

/http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/nightcrawler-v-black-panther-25284/

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@en_sabah_nur_apocalypse: Give it up. You are already talking about two old instances with a more inexperienced Parker who in recent times has a more honed, exact and more powerful Spider sense, who reacts to teleporters, and Nightcrawler himself has admitted Spidey's superiority. Not to mention even Daredevil has sensed Nightcrawlers teleports, Wolverine has with is senses as well, and spidey sense is beyond both of their senses (if Logan can smell a teleport before it happens, it's not all that great here). You can show all the links you want, but Spidey has beaten NC in Secret Wars, is faster, with a more honed Spider sense, has taken hits from far stronger, and dealt with far faster than Kurt in more recent times. Kurt has not shown the kind of leaps and bounds in improvement that Spidey has from old showings to more recent times.

Quit pinning your argument on an ancient incident, when recent Spidey is far beyond that. Basically, you have no argument, and from the looks of the thread, are in the minority here, as no one has been able to put up a convincing argument for Kurt against someone who in more recent times has shown reflexes and speed upwards of 40 times faster than a baseline human, dodges bullets at the last second after they are fired, and even dodges them in mid air. Most agree, Spidey takes it.

Old showings, that is all you have to base your argument on. You do realize characters grow, get better, and more powerful over time? You do realize a young Spidey had problems with Punisher and Kingpin even, yet in modern times absolutely dominates them so bad that it is almost silly to think they ever had a chance against him? In modern times, he reacts to teleporters, and takes hits from more powerful foes. He has tagged far, far faster than Kurt as well. So sorry, I still don't see your argument, and until you can give some actual proof that Kurt can in fact hit harder than a good chunk of Spidey's rogue gallery, and is quite a bit faster than them, then you really have nothing to bring to the table.

Two old showings? If that is all you have, then you have no basis for an argument here whatsoever.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Wyldsong

@en_sabah_nur_apocalypse: Lol...Spot does not equate Nightcrawler, give it up, and he is not full blown a teleporter. And the character is not the Portal, it is Spot....

Besides the fact, Spidey has beaten Spot (a lot of good the teleportation did him). Spidey has beaten Nightcrawler:

No Caption Provided

And Nightcrawler's teleports have been picked up by Daredevil's and Wolverine's senses. You still have nothing here, do you? Spidey has tanked hits from Hulk before, and you expect me to believe that an old PIS showing of Nightcrawler popping in front of a younger, inexperienced Spidey deep in thought is supposed to prove something? Or a scene meant for pure comedic value, and that really has no relevance is supposed to prove something? All you are showing me is the same thing you have been saying over and over, and my answer is still the same, because I have seen those scans, and it doesn't change the fact that Spidey has improved in leaps and bounds from even the scan I just showed. That scan, still relevant, because again, Peter has improved far beyond that time period.

Spidey has dealt with far faster and far stronger than Kurt, so please stop trying to "shut me up". Give some definitive proof that Kurt is stronger and faster than most of Spidey's rogues gallery, and you'll have some feet to stand on. Until then, old showings of a younger, more inexperienced, and altogether weaker of Spidey than what he have in more recent times does not cut it.

By the way, stop calling me clown, and stop trying to be insulting. That's rude, and will get you nowhere. I have no desire to continue a conversation with someone who can only fall back on trying to insult others when their arguments are getting nowhere.

en_sabah_nur_apocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: so u post a picture of what i said in my comment? yes he was amazed at how fast he was..and thats from the secret wars issue. what does that prove? he is faster than nightcrawler by very little. THAT STILL DOESNT PROVE THE POINT THAT HIS SPIDER SENSE CANNOT ALERT HIM TO WHERE HE IS GOING TO BE ATTACKED FROM BY NC.

nightcrawler can teleport out of any bondage that doesnt squeeze him to where he cant concentrate to teleport. i can show u a pic of that as well.

u havent made one valid point in favor of spiderman winning. all u say is he ran from him- false. and nightcrawler was shocked he was so fast. saying he stronger and faster by very little DOESNT MEAN U WIN A FIGHT.

we just saw he can land hits on spiderman and have him seeing stars which he teleported in on him...and he doesnt heal like wolverine..so when he teleports spiderman around how will he beat nightcrawler?

No Caption Provided

just a small insight that if he teleport spiderman around he can pass him out. this is also and old showing. which nightcrawler has also improved. i can post one where he teleported 30 ppl, then need to rest one minute b4 he teleported himself of of handcuffs. teleporting spiderman around will pass him out. . feel free to make ONE scenario where spiderman will beat night crawler.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Wyldsong

@en_sabah_nur_apocalypse: You mean where Nightcrawler makes the mistake of placing his hands on someone upwards of 10-20 plus tons who is faster? And the fact that he passed out himself after that stunt, and Spidey's durability is far above Kurt's? You just proved my point for me. Hell, even if that were successful (by that scan), he would stalemate himself, because he took himself out too. Regardless, he won't be able to keep the grip, Spidey has still reacted to teleporters, and taking the time to place his hands on a faster, stronger opponent who has reacted to lasers, speedsters, sniper bullets and far faster than Kurt is just not going to happen. He goes to grab Spidey, get's an elbow in the gut, and is out for the count. 10 to 20 tons of strength is far beyond Kurt's ability to manhandle.

en_sabah_nur_apocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: umm no i said thats an old post...thats not proving your point because he has also improved where he has teleported up to 30 ppl before getting tired. read young man

what does spidermans strength has to do with him being teleported? its instantaneus. spiderman has been punched and hurt by ppl slower and weaker than him. u dont even read comics..

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man still. Spider sense will help him and he's faster, stronger and smarter.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Wyldsong

@en_sabah_nur_apocalypse said:

@wyldsong: umm no i said thats an old post...thats not proving your point because he has also improved where he has teleported up to 30 ppl before getting tired. read young man

what does spidermans strength has to do with him being teleported? its instantaneus. spiderman has been punched and hurt by ppl slower and weaker than him. u dont even read comics..

I do read comics (more than you it seems), and Spidey has far more instances of reacting to far faster than Kurt (old instances aside, because hey, he has improved). Read my post slowly and carefully, Kurt would be placing his hands on a 10-20 tonner (do you realize how many magnitudes of strength Spidey is over Kurt), who is faster, who has reacted to bullets, lasers and speedsters. You expect me to believe that Spidey isn't fast enough to react to Kurt's touch when he can react to bullets after they have been fired? Kurt goes down, epsecially when more recent showings have Spidey reacting to teleporters...