Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@misterguyman: when new universe coming, you lose one scan:

No Caption Provided

is clear,the majestic inside Spartan body,he not take any explosion in scan

the superman-prime is superboy-prime,they are was same thing,he take big bang,a Universal explosion,we all see it,this is different for majestic,he survive because Spartan absorb inside his body,and in fact,the majestic just watch big bang,he not took big bang

where show us he take it?where?he just watch it inside Spartan body

No Caption Provided

Superman Prime is not Superboy Prime. Superman Prime had amped up powers that Superboy Prime does not.

Moreover there is light shining on Majestic. If he were INSIDE Hadrian, he wouldn't be able to see any light. Moreover look at the last scan again. There are no tentacles around Majestic. There's absolutely nothing between Majestic and the light. I have no idea what happened to the tentacles. They're not there anymore though. Look at the scan yourself.

No Caption Provided

There are no tentacles Shown. The Explosion is lighting up Majestic directly so he can't be inside a body. If he were inside, he would be dark.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By PowerWoman

@misterguyman: I dont know why your scan this again again again,in scan,is clear majestic just watch big bang, where show us he took it?yes,superboy-prime grow up to superman-prime,but i dont see what different,is still is him,not other guy,even we are just use sbp feats,he take galaxy buster,this also beyond majestic feats

did you really read scan?majestic inside his body,they are became together,and they are watch new universe,new big bang,just all,never take big bang

No Caption Provided

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon man. Show a little civility. The vast majority of people here are able to debate and disagree without being so overtly rude and disrespectful. He looks ignorant because you disagree? I see where he's coming from with this crush vs cold argument, and in my opinion, he's making some pretty valid points about the same event producing variant effects with variant levels of destruction based on the way each event was written. And CLEARLY English is his second language. The fact that you had to ask speaks volumes about either your intelligence or your hubris.

@esquire said:

@powerwoman

: I understand that you haven't read the story, but you're just being foolish. Seriously, you look very ignorant trying to debate using positions that are demonstrably false. It doesn't help that you don't actually use any sort of grammar at all. Is English your first language?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By spiderbuck1

@powerwoman said:

@spiderbuck: thanks you,bro

No problem. I guess it's just getting heated because it's a great match up.

Someone needs to make a poll.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By Esquire

@spiderbuck

I probably shouldn't even respond to this, but let me explain anyway, just for posterity's sake.

C'mon man. Show a little civility. The vast majority of people here are able to debate and disagree without being so overtly rude and disrespectful.

If you want, I can get you character references from other users who will tell you that I'm one of the nicest, most patient, and most respectful debaters on the Vine.

And a Moderator quoted one of my posts (the one before the post you took such interest in, I think) in this very thread after I had made the post you're critiquing, and he actually said in essence that I had been too mild. But you are of course entitled to your opinion on my conduct.

He looks ignorant because you disagree?

...No? Context is key. At the time of the response you quoted, PowerWoman had been repeatedly attempting (6 times, actually) to downplay Majestic's durability by saying that if a robot could survive the conditions, Majestic surviving them couldn't be that significant. This clearly displays his/her ignorance of the story, because on the very next page (the scan I posted) the robot dies. It not only is a molecule manipulator, (which he/she conveniently failed to mention, despite it being stated in the very scans he/she has posted over and over), but the Bush Robot cannot survive the conditions, rendering that aspect of PowerWoman's argument invalid. If he/she had read the story, he/she would know this. But he/she did not know this, which embodies the very definition of ignorance.

ig·no·rant

2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy"

Him/her looking ignorant has nothing to do with my disagreement. He/she displayed a clear lack of knowledge in an attempt to discredit a character, and lack of knowledge is in fact the definition of ignorance. So in conclusion, his/her point was demonstrably false, which he/she would have known had he/she read the comic. He/she did not know this, which means that he/she was ignorant. My disagreement with him/her is totally irrelevant, much as you might like to villainize me.

I see where he's coming from with this crush vs cold argument, and in my opinion, he's making some pretty valid points about the same event producing variant effects with variant levels of destruction based on the way each event was written.

I don't like the way he/she's misapplying descriptors and attempting to downplay the Wildstorm version by making claims that are demonstrably false, but I understand why he/she feels the way he/she does. (Although by now I'm somewhat inclined to agree with Buckshot's opinion on that.) The varying levels of destruction was not the misinformation at which my comment about ignorance was directed, although I can unambiguously state that some of the reasons he/she has given to justify his/her position are inaccurate, as I've already shown.

And CLEARLY English is his second language. The fact that you had to ask speaks volumes about either your intelligence or your hubris.

Perhaps you're luckier than I with regards to the level of care people around you put into their grammar, but I have more than once encountered native speakers who, in text-based communication, show similar or even worse levels of grammatical fluency than the one PowerWoman demonstrates.

Maybe it's just me, but I find it an interesting commentary on your position that you would call into question my civility, (which is a synonym for courtesy and politeness), and then call me out for not making assumptions about someone. Maybe it's actually courteous to assume things about people, but I thought it was better to ask than to assume in this case. Today I learned that it's actually indicative of stupidity and/or arrogance to avoid judging people without knowing all the facts. I'll keep that one in mind.

And does it not seem ironic to you that in your indictment of me for a supposed lack of civility, you had to stoop to insulting my intelligence and calling me arrogant? How would it even be arrogant of me to want to know if English is someone's second language, rather than to assume that it is? I really don't understand how that shows arrogance. Although I guess that's probably just my lack of intelligence coming into play, right?

In conclusion, you would probably do well to factor in context before you insult someone, and to consider your own tone before attempting to criticize someone for theirs.

Thanks, this was lots more fun than debating with PowerWoman!

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@powerwoman:

Look at the scan again. They WERE inside Hadrian's Tentacle thing. Somehow by the end they weren't. Maybe it was destroyed. Maybe the Light occurs inside the Tentacle thing. I have no idea. What we DO know is that the explosion occurs right in from of Maj with nothing in between. You can't argue with the scan. It's clear as day.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By PowerWoman

@misterguyman: I'm just sure one thing,they are not take explosion,they are watch it as well

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@toptom said:

Superboy Prime has never shown anything close to the level of reactions and combat speed Majestic possesses. Hell he's afraid of speedsters so Majestic's speed is already a concern.

yes he is afraid of speedesters 'cuase the can cast him away into the speed force..even if he is capable of escaping from there. anyway a not holding back barry allen is just scary: unlimited speed,imp,speed steal..

mj best reaction feat his his nanosecond one but even superman can perform that,and i don't recal that sb-prime has had any proble with superman at all.

then you are simply ignoring the fact that prime was able to punch 3 flash at once,even if barry allen has demostrated to have a femtosecond reaction speed...which is like million if not billion times faster than the mj's one.

he is not going to have any problems in the speed department against mj as much as all the mj's enemies.

I've seen scans of him use advanced combat skills in fights before. How extensive is your Majestic knowledge?

my knowledge of him is pretty much extensive since i have almost all his comics. if you have seen him using some advanced combat skill may be when he was fighting some drones in his childhood (he gets betaen since he was distracted) or he when he is fighting against 3 codas,but defeating some opponents who are bilion times less fast or strong or durable than you doesn't denote much skill.

then superman himself has got a huge experience in battle:he was trained by the world greatest fighters and he has spent 1000 years in another dimesnion(the dc's version of asgard) he is capable of koing with a single or few blows beings who are on a par with him (like other kryptonians or ultraman) but he could not do much agaisnt Prime.

I doubt GLs or Superman are more durable than Majestic. Plenty of evidence has been offered already for Majestic's durability and they outweigh anything I've seen Superman manage.

then i should ask you how extensive is your superman knowledge? here you are just some examples that are more impressive than a planetary explosion (which is possible that mj has never taken)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(in the last one he survives to a double punch of a being who possesses the power of God)

however even the green lanters coudl survive to an incredible damage,but they are sliced by prime 's hv. if he can do that to superman he can do the same to mj,with even less force.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By toptom

@misterguyman said:

@powerwoman:

Look at the scan again. They WERE inside Hadrian's Tentacle thing. Somehow by the end they weren't. Maybe it was destroyed. Maybe the Light occurs inside the Tentacle thing. I have no idea. What we DO know is that the explosion occurs right in from of Maj with nothing in between. You can't argue with the scan. It's clear as day.

again you are misinterpreting the mj's feat. when spartan has opened his skull he has absorbed him as he has absorbed the others.why the mj in the last page has not got his skull cracked? because that was his essence or the projection of him INSIDE spartan,and then their thougs are starting the big bang.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@toptom said:

@lvenger said:

@toptom said:

Superboy Prime has never shown anything close to the level of reactions and combat speed Majestic possesses. Hell he's afraid of speedsters so Majestic's speed is already a concern.

yes he is afraid of speedesters 'cuase the can cast him away into the speed force..even if he is capable of escaping from there. anyway a not holding back barry allen is just scary: unlimited speed,imp,speed steal..

mj best reaction feat his his nanosecond one but even superman can perform that,and i don't recal that sb-prime has had any proble with superman at all.

then you are simply ignoring the fact that prime was able to punch 3 flash at once,even if barry allen has demostrated to have a femtosecond reaction speed...which is like million if not billion times faster than the mj's one.

he is not going to have any problems in the speed department against mj as much as all the mj's enemies.

In your first paragraph, you're thinking of Wally West, not Barry Allen. Those feats are attributed to Wally. Prime doesn't have good combat feats to speak of so Majestic has him beat there. And you're really citing that 3 punching Flash feat? All he did was spin round really fast and the Flashes ran into him. I can cite other debaters who expose this feat not being what it's made out to be. If 3 marathon runners were running straight at me I could easily hit them by spinning like Prime did. Doesn't mean I can move faster than them does it? So far Prime is going to have trouble in the speed department.

@toptom said:

@lvenger said:

I've seen scans of him use advanced combat skills in fights before. How extensive is your Majestic knowledge?

my knowledge of him is pretty much extensive since i have almost all his comics. if you have seen him using some advanced combat skill may be when he was fighting some drones in his childhood (he gets betaen since he was distracted) or he when he is fighting against 3 codas,but defeating some opponents who are bilion times less fast or strong or durable than you doesn't denote much skill.

then superman himself has got a huge experience in battle:he was trained by the world greatest fighters and he has spent 1000 years in another dimesnion(the dc's version of asgard) he is capable of koing with a single or few blows beings who are on a par with him (like other kryptonians or ultraman) but he could not do much agaisnt Prime.

mrguyman has responded to this so I don't need to spend much time on this. Superman's combat skills pale in comparison to Majestic's. He has Clark outclassed in terms of skill and experience easily. And Majestic is way above Ultraman too so it's a flawed assumption to place Ultraman near Majestic based on feats.

@toptom said:

then i should ask you how extensive is your superman knowledge? here you are just some examples that are more impressive than a planetary explosion (which is possible that mj has never taken)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(in the last one he survives to a double punch of a being who possesses the power of God)

however even the green lanters coudl survive to an incredible damage,but they are sliced by prime 's hv. if he can do that to superman he can do the same to mj,with even less force.

You're seriously calling me out on my Superman knowledge? You do realise I have your respect thread bookmarked so I know where these are from. They're impressive but not as good as what Majestic has shown to be capable of. IE the end of the universe and the state of entropy the universe had become in the scans you've been debating with other users.Surviving an exploding star (it wasn't a supernova as people say), a planet busting attack and a 50x Keplar explosion and being punched by a god still isn't in Majestic's ballpark.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By toptom

@lvenger said:

In your first paragraph, you're thinking of Wally West, not Barry Allen. Those feats are attributed to Wally. Prime doesn't have good combat feats to speak of so Majestic has him beat there. And you're really citing that 3 punching Flash feat? All he did was spin round really fast and the Flashes ran into him. I can cite other debaters who expose this feat not being what it's made out to be. If 3 marathon runners were running straight at me I could easily hit them by spinning like Prime did. Doesn't mean I can move faster than them does it? So far Prime is going to have trouble in the speed department.

yes i am citing that feat and there is really no reason to not citing it. you say that all he did was spinning around..and it was effective. so where is the problem? why they could not avoid those punches?why he could not hit mj as every single foe of mj has done?why he can hit superman even if he has a nanosecon reaction speed just like mj?

mrguyman has responded to this so I don't need to spend much time on this. Superman's combat skills pale in comparison to Majestic's. He has Clark outclassed in terms of skill and experience easily. And Majestic is way above Ultraman too so it's a flawed assumption to place Ultraman near Majestic based on feats.

superman's combat skill pale to majestic's just on the "paper". if we look just at their fight superman is the one who is using pressure points more often and superman is the one who has put down many enemies that were on a par with him and not million times weaker than him. mj is just like thor: he has got millennia of experiences but he usaully tends to destroy his opponents's faces.

You're seriously calling me out on my Superman knowledge? You do realise I have your respect thread bookmarked so I know where these are from. They're impressive but not as good as what Majestic has shown to be capable of. IE the end of the universe and the state of entropy the universe had become in the scans you've been debating with other users.Surviving an exploding star (it wasn't a supernova as people say), a planet busting attack and a 50x Keplar explosion and being punched by a god still isn't in Majestic's ballpark.

lets skip the fact that later it was told that braniac's solar aggressor could trigger a supernova even to the earth' s sun,but mj in those scan was dead,or at lest his body was dead but his essence was still inside spartan.

then i don't get why surviving to being double punched by GOD ( he had ALL the power of the creation at his hands )could not be compared with the entropy of the universe: they are both uncalculabe feats with the only difference that superman has actually done that.

BUT uncalculable feats or not,these 2 character gets damaged during their fights and Sb-prime 's punches can litterally shatter the reality. he can punch mj back into his wildstorm universe and from there he can punch him into the marvel universe,the he can meet some marvel writers and be paid for giving them a new character.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@toptom:

When Maj is in Hadrian's mind the background is always black even when there's actual light in the physical world. Majestic is also outlined in read with no color. He's not ephemeral in that last pic. He's well lit and he has defined detailed not just a red outline.

Here's a comparison:

No Caption Provided

Also why is 'destroying faces' not a form of Martial Arts? Martial Arts is defined as anything related to war. Kung Fu and Boxing are classified as striking Martial Arts. Literally all you do in Boxing is punch. You don't think boxing is a martial art? It is. Moreover we're shown Majestic actually being trained. As a Kheran warlord he has to be trained and he's of a high house meaning expectations for Maj particularly are sky high. Khera is a warrior race. Just being a Kheran means something. It's like speaking about the historic Spartans. Their warrior culture speaks for itself.

Maj also showed he knows pressure points too. Below he's fighting unpowered against a Daemonite possessed human.

No Caption Provided

Finally I looked through my Majv2 comics and Shaper blades are strong enough to cut through Maj and Void Spartan. Maj has a shaper blade and with his strength he can and will cut through SPB. Why are we even arguing about Majestic's martial arts experience anyway? However much or little combat training Maj has, and he has a lot, SPB has even less. What's the argument against Majestic just not cutting up Prime? The argument is that he's not a good martial artist enough to hurt Prime. Well that doesn't make sense because SBP has even less experience.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By PowerWoman

@misterguyman: I dont want to say something in this thread,because for me, there already is no sense,the majestic or other being never take any thing in the scan,he maybe not inside his body or not,but he not take anything,just watch new universe,this is enough

by the feats,majestic just moved four planets and need over years done it,i go to sbp wins

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: read my point,the majestic survive end of the universe just prove he was extreme Cold-resistant,nothing can prove he can take even a sun explosion

however,this thread should be locking,nothing anymore

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@powerwoman:

No Caption Provided

One of the latter comics confirm he moved "the nine planets"

His actual strength isn't really needed. He's strong enough to cut Prime with one of his swords. That's all we really need to know. His speed feats are better too. So are his reaction speeds.

Surviving the end of time is more impressive than surviving a sun explosion. Total entropy literally killed all the stars in the universe. Why do you keep lowballing the end of the universe feat for Maj?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By PowerWoman

@misterguyman: end of time not esplosion,i'm not Physics experts,i cant measure end of time this very cold how"powerful"

at least,is hard to know which is more powerful(explosion or cold)but we all agree explosion is more Impressive in the sight,so i go to sun explosion more impressive in my eyes

here,majestic say he moved most of them,not all of them

No Caption Provided

Statement is contradictory

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@powerwoman:

Well technically if he moved all the planets, he also moved most of them. That's semantics though but they don't technically contradict. Your scan is in Maj #1. It's in the very end and not really a part of the comic. That portion is more informative FYI. The scan I posted is from Maj #5. It's actually in the story itself and the narrator says it.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: Maybe you are right,i dont know enligh what semantics,but in the panel,i never see majestic really moved all of nine planets,if he really moved nine planets in the scan,i can 100% agree with you,but the scan not show us he moved even one planet,he just moved a moon,and in the panel,he moved four planets,even not have Jupiter,so,i really dont got this

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By toptom

@powerwoman: don't listen to him,that is a foolish argument. Moving all the 9 planets is a thing,and moving MOST of them is another .he is talking about semantics but he has lost his common sense.From a distorted point of view they don't conrtadict each other but that doesn't mean they are telling the same thing at all.

you are right about mj NOT taking the entropy or the end of the universe,since spartan has killed mj by opening his skull in order to absorb him.

And then he has not moved all the planets of the solar sistem: it was not shown AND on the top of that he has told he has moved MOST of them in the SAME comic in which he was doing these feats. Then most of the planets of our solar system are made of GAS,they simply can not be pushed.When he changed the jupiter chemical composition it was not told that jupiter was solid .When he is talking about those 9 planets,these "planets" were almost moons and a comet that was considered like a planet even if it was so small that he didn't need his gloves to move it.

the point of that issue was not just moving all the celestial bodies but was to hide our solar system in different ways: he has pushed the earth and mercury into jupiter's orbit,he has done some rings to mars,he has destroyed the saturn's rings (this single feats required months of time),he has turned jupiter from red to blue,he had divided our sun with a magic spell ,ecc...

plus, Prime can slash Superman who is more durable than majestros with his hv so he can do the same to him.He doesn't even need a sword to win this match,and he doesn't even need to punch mj.

so in the end: planetary strenght further augmented by his armor,invulnerable to the point of being able to fly through a red sun or to survive the big-bang,punches that can shatter the reality and unstoppable hv are more than enough to kill mj.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By PowerWoman

@toptom: @toptom: Lol,bro..i dont agree with him...you read my point,my point is with your not him

just some people make fun of my english,so i'm just feel a little sense of loss,anyway,in the scan,majestic isnt moved nine planet

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom: My point,unless majestic really moved nine planets in the scans,i can agree this is just garble semantics,but the fact,we are never see majestic really moved even one planet in the scan,This makes his statement suspicious

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By MisterGuyMan
@toptom said:

@powerwoman: don't listen to him,that is a foolish argument. Moving all the 9 planets is a thing,and moving MOST of them is another .he is talking about semantics but he has lost his common sense.From a distorted point of view they don't conrtadict each other but that doesn't mean they are telling the same thing at all.

you are right about mj NOT taking the entropy or the end of the universe,since spartan has killed mj by opening his skull in order to absorb him.

And then he has not moved all the planets of the solar sistem: it was not shown AND on the top of that he has told he has moved MOST of them in the SAME comic in which he was doing these feats. Then most of the planets of our solar system are made of GAS,they simply can not be pushed.When he changed the jupiter chemical composition it was not told that jupiter was solid .When he is talking about those 9 planets,these "planets" were almost moons and a comet that was considered like a planet even if it was so small that he didn't need his gloves to move it.

the point of that issue was not just moving all the celestial bodies but was to hide our solar system in different ways: he has pushed the earth and mercury into jupiter's orbit,he has done some rings to mars,he has destroyed the saturn's rings (this single feats required months of time),he has turned jupiter from red to blue,he had divided our sun with a magic spell ,ecc...

plus, Prime can slash Superman who is more durable than majestros with his hv so he can do the same to him.He doesn't even need a sword to win this match,and he doesn't even need to punch mj.

so in the end: planetary strenght further augmented by his armor,invulnerable to the point of being able to fly through a red sun or to survive the big-bang,punches that can shatter the reality and unstoppable hv are more than enough to kill mj.

You're ignoring the scan and the analysis I put up. Maj isn't in Hadrian's mind anymore:

No Caption Provided

It's pretty clear. Maj's mental projection is surrounded by black even if there's light outside and has a red outline only. In the last panel, Maj is hit by light and has no red outline. He's also not just an outline.

Also there's a logical concept called entailment. Buying three cookies entails buying two cookies. Buying two cookies entails buying a single cookie. Entail denotes a necessary condition. You cannot buy three cookies without buying two cookies. You cannot buy two cookies without buying one cookie. Moving all nine planets entails moving most of the planets. The two statements 'Maj moved the nine planets' and 'Maj moved most of the planets' are not strictly contradictory. Actually the first statement requires the second statement to be true. Moving nine planets entails moving just five planets. If Maj moves nine planets he MUST ALSO move most of the planets. This is a formal logical proof. It's not even debatable. I'm just explaining it to you. You can't disprove one by using the other logically. Pretty simple concept really.

One panel says he moved nine planets, that's really all there is to it. It's not even Maj's monologue either. You can't argue with the narrator. Even if you dislike any of the above maybe Maj moved the other planets some other time. Maybe the informative portion was during the comic before he moved everything. It doesn't matter how you work it out. The two statements can both be true. Actually, as I mentioned before, one of the statements requires the other ones to be true logically.

You're ignoring that Maj has faster reaction and speed feats than SPM again.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: The focus here is not majestic on his body or not,he and a vampire woman they are just watch new universe,nothing,even not a feats

also,majestic moved four planets in the panel,take him over year done it,Sounds like not enough Impressive,the panel just show us he moved four planets,never show us he moved all nine planets,he says he moved most of them,i dont know what Logic in it,the fact is majestic never show us he really moved nine planets in the scan,never,i read majestic comic for now,i cant agree your point because majestic not show us he really do it,at least in the eyes,this not enough imprssive

Statement is contradictory,

he not show us he moved nine planets

he moved four planets need over years

just all

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@powerwoman:

The statements aren't contradictory. Moving nine planets means you ALSO moved most of the planets. You can't move nine planets without moving most of them. Both statements can be true.

Here's a simple way to understand. You buy nine shirts. Did you buy five shirts? You bought five shirts and four other shirts. If at any time you buy nine things, you also bought five things. That's the logical concept of entailment.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: you dont understanding my point,my point is,if majestic really moved all nine of planets in the scan,i can 100% agree with you,i can agree most of them or nine planets they are statement not suspicious,but the fact we are never see majestic really moved all of planets in the scan,so,there have two statement,he not show us he really moved all of them,in the panel just four planets

i dont know why 100 % to belive majestic can moved all of nine planets statement and why dont belive another statement,most of them,i think they are is equal to statement

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

That's fine. I'm just pointing out that it is in fact stated and moving "most of the planets" does not contradict the newer statement that he moved all nine.

It's honestly not that important. Normal planetary moving, combined with Majestic's better speed, reaction and combat experience is more than enough for Majestic to slice up SBP.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By PowerWoman

@misterguyman: yep,this not change majestic can moved earth without help,he should be stronger than pre-52 superman

I'm just dont think he moved all of nine planets,i want to see he really do it,however,he still can moved planet

for the thread,i think SBP should be stronger,but who wins,i was no idea

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also there's a logical concept called entailment. Buying three cookies entails buying two cookies. Buying two cookies entails buying a single cookie. Entail denotes a necessary condition. You cannot buy three cookies without buying two cookies. You cannot buy two cookies without buying one cookie. Moving all nine planets entails moving most of the planets. The two statements 'Maj moved the nine planets' and 'Maj moved most of the planets' are not strictly contradictory. Actually the first statement requires the second statement to be true. Moving nine planets entails moving just five planets. If Maj moves nine planets he MUST ALSO move most of the planets. This is a formal logical proof. It's not even debatable. I'm just explaining it to you. You can't disprove one by using the other logically. Pretty simple concept really.

One panel says he moved nine planets, that's really all there is to it. It's not even Maj's monologue either. You can't argue with the narrator. Even if you dislike any of the above maybe Maj moved the other planets some other time. Maybe the informative portion was during the comic before he moved everything. It doesn't matter how you work it out. The two statements can both be true. Actually, as I mentioned before, one of the statements requires the other ones to be true logically.

You're ignoring that Maj has faster reaction and speed feats than SPM again.

lets tear apart your desperate theory:"Here's a simple way to understand. You buy nine shirts. Did you buy five shirts? You bought five shirts and four other shirts. If at any time you buy nine things, you also bought five things. That's the logical concept of entailment."

it could be true if i have bought 9 shirts,but it is incorrect if i have bought just five shirts.

if i have bought 5 shirts then i don't have bought 9 shirts.If i have bought 9 shirt then i haven't buy JUST 5 shirts and if tell that i have bought just 5 shirt,this is still far from the truth.this is an half lie.

but you skipp the fact that most of the planets of our solar system are made of GAS,and so they cannot be moved.

then regarding the entropy:

if he was not in his mind anymore,how he is escaped from there? how can he be alive with a destroyed brain? do you realize that spartan has killed his body and after that he has assimilated every single molecule of majestros?do you realize that he has absorbed him as it was specifically told on panel? do you realize that it was simply an artistic choice?i bet the answer is NO for every single question.

do you realize that prime has shifted the center of the universe without help?without the armor that he is going to use in this battle?

do you realize that he can pulverize mj (who can not even take the heat of the solar corona ) with a simple blast of his hv?that he can slice superman who has taken 50 supernovas on his face while he was weakned?

do you realize that he has fought with superman who has a nanosecond reaction time just like mj?or do you realize that mj's best feat his reacting in a nanosecond but after that he is tagged every single time by every single foe?are you really judging him just on a single feat while ignoring the rest? (and here we have the only yes)

do you realize that even the whole green lantern corp couldn't even slow him down?or that he can take the big-bang unlike majestic?

the aswer is still a plain and simple NO.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom:

At no point does Maj say he only moved 'just' most of the planets. The fact of the matter is that we have two statements. One says he moved all nine planets. Another states he moved most of the planets. Neither of those statements contradict each other. You literaaly CANNOT use one of those statements to disprove the other logically. Maj moved most of the planets. He also moved the nine planets. There is no contradiction.

Moreover where does it state into the comic that Maj was absorbed with every part of his molecule indefinitely? The panel clearly shows that at the end, Maj was NOT absorbed. It's actually on the panel. How do you know Maj died anyway? That's an assumption. Maj has a ridiculous healing factor or did you forget? There is no outside light visible inside Hadrian's Brain. There is light outside of it. Maj is a red outline in Hadrian's head. Maj is fully formed outside of it. The on panel evidence sides with me. I just described the panel as it's drawn. No more and no less. Stop placing assumptions everywhere to fit your preconcieved conclusion. I keep pointing out that it doesn't work that way.

Maj rebuilt a prototype in nanoseconds. He's also reacted to Hadrian in a nanosecond. What's SBP's best speed reaction feat? Superman is inconsistent too so fighting Superman can mean anything. Also you're avoiding the fact that SuperMAN Prime tanked that explosion and he was powered up by outside forces. We're talking vanilla SBP here. Maj survived the heat death by himself. Can Prime?

You're running out of arguments. By feats Maj is faster. By feats, he has faster reaction time. He has a sword and the strength to cut Prime. He also knows about DC Earth so he'll go for the kill. This discussion is already over.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#281  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@toptom said:

@powerwoman:

You realize that your statement makes absolutely no sense, right? Your claim is that "the nine planets" referred to are moons and comets that Majestic didn't even need the gloves to move. However the statement in the comic is saying that the gloves were useful in moving the nine planets. The nine planets couldn't possibly be the things you are talking about given what is stated. You can ignore the clear indication that "the nine planets" refers to the planets of our solar system. You can ignore that Majestic moving 9 planets would require him to move most of them, meaning there is no contradiction between the statements. You can ignore that the talking head you're basing your whole argument on is back matter and not the actual comic. You can even ignore the possibility that issue 5 simply retconned issue 1 and made the feat better. I disproved your argument multiple ways in this thread, but you can ignore all of that if you want, but saying that the nine planets he moved with the gloves are comets that he didn't use the gloves to move is simply wrong.

@toptom said:

lets tear apart your desperate theory:"Here's a simple way to understand. You buy nine shirts. Did you buy five shirts? You bought five shirts and four other shirts. If at any time you buy nine things, you also bought five things. That's the logical concept of entailment."

it could be true if i have bought 9 shirts,but it is incorrect if i have bought just five shirts.

if i have bought 5 shirts then i don't have bought 9 shirts.If i have bought 9 shirt then i haven't buy JUST 5 shirts and if tell that i have bought just 5 shirt,this is still far from the truth.this is an half lie.

but you skipp the fact that most of the planets of our solar system are made of GAS,and so they cannot be moved.

The problem with your line of reasoning here is that nowhere is it stated in the comic that Majestic moved "just" most of the planets. You put that word in the statement so it will mean what you want it to, but it's not really there. Look at the scan you posted, Majestic doesn't say he moved "just most of the planets". You know how integral it is that the word "just" be there, it's why you've written it in caps. It must exist for your argument to be valid. But it doesn't exist. You've simply made it up. I've underlined everywhere you inserted "just" in the section I quoted.

I don't know why you make such a big deal about the planets being made of gas. Even if Majestic weren't able to change the planets (which he clearly showed he could do), the gauntlets were explicitly stated to be able to hold things together that would otherwise come apart. That's their entire purpose.

Also, your repeated attempts to suggest moving single planets took months is also baseless, as shown by the fact that the moves were completed during distractions like a presidential speech, an eclipse, a bicentennial celebration, and other things that don't last for months. But that and more was also covered in the thread I linked, you just choose to ignore it.

Speaking of things that were ignored, did I just miss where you responded to this comment of mine, or did you ignore it as well? It's possible i missed it given my relative lack of attention to this thread, but I don't think I did.

@buckshot said:
@toptom said:

then regarding mj skill,when he fight he just uses to punch his enemy in the face. he has never ( and i am not really exaggerating) shown his skill in an hand to hand fight.

besides the fact that he rarely uses a sword,especially against an unharmed opponent,in this fight he is not using his most powerful blades,but his liquid one which can or can not hurt prime. anyway prime can slice him with his hv alone,since he has cut to pieces green lanterns with it or he has even pierced superman's flesh who is more durable than mj.

Now the other thing I highlighted doesn't even have room for discussion. It's simply incorrect and I've already pointed it out to you and you choose to ignore it just like everything else that doesn't agree with your view of how things should go. You've brought up this point before, about Majestic not using his swords against unarmed enemies, in order to fabricate a reason for Majestic to not simply murder Prime even though he's fully capable of it. But if you actually go through every time Majestic has used a sword, it's been against unarmed opponents. The only time that's not true is when he was facing three members of the Skein and he disarmed one of them and then used that one's sword against the other two. Other than that though, when he fights in the war thousands of years ago he uses a sword on unarmed daemonites. When he attacks the Halo Corp offices he fights possessed humans with his swords even though they're unarmed. When he cuts down the Daemonites right before stabbing Hadrian (in the scene right before the one you've posted so many times that you have no excuse for having missed it) they are unarmed. When he defends Hawaii he does so with a sword and a mace against an army of demons. When he attacks the Wildcats (in the Armageddon series and in the regular series) he comes at them with his sword even though the majority of them are unarmed. When he attacks Tao from across the world he does so armed with two blades. It's possible I'm not recalling every time he's used a sword, but if I'm right (and honestly, even if I'm wrong), almost every time he's used a sword he's done it against unarmed opponents. And despite your attempt to say he doesn't use a sword often, he's done it far more than either of these two characters have moved planets, but you think that's an accurate measure of strength. You can claim Majestic wouldn't use a sword against Prime if you'd like, but it's simply wrong.

This was just a sampling of things you've ignored and or made up to make things fit the way you want them to.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: The focus here is not contradiction between the statements or not,the focus here is majestic never show us he really moved nine planets,that make most of them statements look like very suspicious,unless majestic really show us he moved nine planets i can agree majestic moved solar system(Specifically Jupiter)but he never show us even he moved a planet in scan,this not enough Impressive in my eyes

@misterguyman:@toptom:

i dont know why your debate majestic inside his body or not,what matter?i mean,The focus here is not he inside his body or not,this not a feats,majestic just watch new universe,just it,why your are debate even not a feats thing?????

stop,let us talking about moved nine planets or most of them

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@buckshot: The focus here is not contradiction between the statements or not,the focus here is majestic never show us he really moved nine planets,that make most of them statements look like very suspicious,unless majestic really show us he moved nine planets i can agree majestic moved solar system(Specifically Jupiter)but he never show us even he moved a planet in scan,this not enough Impressive in my eyes

So the numerous times you've summed up your point with "statement is contradictory" were just for the lulz? I mean, what is the following if not the focus?

That's just a sample. Even if we ignore your fast and furious backpedaling, your argument is still a joke. Your stance is that because you didn't see Majestic move 9 planets, you can't trust the narrator saying he did. You even go as far as to doubt he even moved a single planet. First let me hit on this "he didn't even move one planet" nonsense. About a third of the way into the comic, the movement of Mercury is shown over multiple panels on one page. You don't see Majestic like you do when you see him move the Moon, but this is simply because the move is shown from a much greater distance and more of the planet is shown. Over the course of the page the movement of the planet is clearly stated and described. It's also shown and described in its original position and in its new position at the end of the move. Just because you don't see Majestic's tiny body against the enormous planet doesn't mean you simply discard what is clearly presented. Now back to the idea that because you didn't see him move all 9 planets, he didn't do it. Why is it that you doubt Majestic's feat but don't doubt Prime's? If I recall correctly, we only ever see Prime moving one planet, but the claim that he moved planets like chess pieces is never questioned. Majestic moves multiple celestial bodies on panel, is later referenced as having moved every planet, and a good bit of time after that, he spins the Earth on its axis like it's no big deal. I'd say there's plenty of support for Majestic's planet moving, but of course you'd question his but leave Prime's one planet-moving feat unchallenged. In the end though, you don't have to see Majestic move each of the 9 planets when its made abundantly clear that he can.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By PowerWoman

@buckshot: eh,you dont need talking too much,i just need your scan majestic moved nine planets in the scan,i can stop,if your cant,sorry,i never agree he can do it

because he also say just most of them,that why i'm doubt majestic feats,not sbp,he's statement is very dubious,also he not show us he really moved all of planets in scan,so

in my point majestic can moved planet without help,but he not moved nine of planets,we need see he really do it not just a panel

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By alcoholbob

This fight is like Anderson Silva vs Brock Lesnar.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By slimj87d

@buckshot said:

@powerwoman said:

So the numerous times you've summed up your point with "statement is contradictory" were just for the lulz? I mean, what is the following if not the focus?

@powerwoman said:

That's just a sample. Even if we ignore your fast and furious backpedaling, your argument is still a joke. Your stance is that because you didn't see Majestic move 9 planets, you can't trust the narrator saying he did. You even go as far as to doubt he even moved a single planet. First let me hit on this "he didn't even move one planet" nonsense. About a third of the way into the comic, the movement of Mercury is shown over multiple panels on one page. You don't see Majestic like you do when you see him move the Moon, but this is simply because the move is shown from a much greater distance and more of the planet is shown. Over the course of the page the movement of the planet is clearly stated and described. It's also shown and described in its original position and in its new position at the end of the move. Just because you don't see Majestic's tiny body against the enormous planet doesn't mean you simply discard what is clearly presented. Now back to the idea that because you didn't see him move all 9 planets, he didn't do it. Why is it that you doubt Majestic's feat but don't doubt Prime's? If I recall correctly, we only ever see Prime moving one planet, but the claim that he moved planets like chess pieces is never questioned. Majestic moves multiple celestial bodies on panel, is later referenced as having moved every planet, and a good bit of time after that, he spins the Earth on its axis like it's no big deal. I'd say there's plenty of support for Majestic's planet moving, but of course you'd question his but leave Prime's one planet-moving feat unchallenged. In the end though, you don't have to see Majestic move each of the 9 planets when its made abundantly clear that he can.

There's no point in arguing with him about the planets. He didn't even want to believe Plutonian withstood a artificial gravitational pull of half a black hole because he felt it was hyperbole even though it clearly said it in text and killed a planet buster that was in the same room as Plutonian. You can have something clearly stated in your scan or clearly shown and he's still going to debate with you.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who hyperbole?what?I don't even want to reply to sb.just make me lol

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@slimj87d said:

There's no point in arguing with him about the planets. He didn't even want to believe Plutonian withstood a artificial gravitational pull of half a black hole because he felt it was hyperbole even though it clearly said it in text and killed a planet buster that was in the same room as Plutonian. You can have something clearly stated in your scan or clearly shown and he's still going to debate with you.

I think you misunderstand what's going on. I'm not arguing and PowerWoman certainly isn't engaged in anything worth being called a debate. He/she/it is saying foolish things and I'm pointing it out. There's about as much back and forth actually going on here as when the t-rex kills the raptors at the end of jurassic park.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: i dont think my point is foolish things,my point is based on the facts.we never see majestic really even moved one planet in the scan,even our earth,in the panel just four planets and he need over years done it,i dont know why he need over years done it,i just read panel,the panel show me he took over years moved four planets,just it,i dont really care why he need over years,i just read scan

also,i dont think your explanation is reasonable,because your explanation Is the establishment in the your already belive majestic moved nine of planets,so your explanation most of them what mean is subjective views already, rather than an objective

like i say,unless your can scan majestic really moved nine of planets scan,i would be agree with you,i would be agree your explanation why majestic say he moved most of them,but sadly majestic never show us this feats,This makes the statement is dubious

this my point,You don't have to agree with all that we say or do, but try to honor our opinions as valuable contributions.

please dont call people foolish,let us cultural debate

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By toptom

@misterguyman said:

@toptom:

At no point does Maj say he only moved 'just' most of the planets. The fact of the matter is that we have two statements. One says he moved all nine planets. Another states he moved most of the planets. Neither of those statements contradict each other. You literaaly CANNOT use one of those statements to disprove the other logically. Maj moved most of the planets. He also moved the nine planets. There is no contradiction.

Moreover where does it state into the comic that Maj was absorbed with every part of his molecule indefinitely? The panel clearly shows that at the end, Maj was NOT absorbed. It's actually on the panel. How do you know Maj died anyway? That's an assumption. Maj has a ridiculous healing factor or did you forget? There is no outside light visible inside Hadrian's Brain. There is light outside of it. Maj is a red outline in Hadrian's head. Maj is fully formed outside of it. The on panel evidence sides with me. I just described the panel as it's drawn. No more and no less. Stop placing assumptions everywhere to fit your preconcieved conclusion. I keep pointing out that it doesn't work that way.

Maj rebuilt a prototype in nanoseconds. He's also reacted to Hadrian in a nanosecond. What's SBP's best speed reaction feat? Superman is inconsistent too so fighting Superman can mean anything. Also you're avoiding the fact that SuperMAN Prime tanked that explosion and he was powered up by outside forces. We're talking vanilla SBP here. Maj survived the heat death by himself. Can Prime?

You're running out of arguments. By feats Maj is faster. By feats, he has faster reaction time. He has a sword and the strength to cut Prime. He also knows about DC Earth so he'll go for the kill. This discussion is already over.

@buckshot said:

@toptom said:

@powerwoman:

You realize that your statement makes absolutely no sense, right? Your claim is that "the nine planets" referred to are moons and comets that Majestic didn't even need the gloves to move. However the statement in the comic is saying that the gloves were useful in moving the nine planets. The nine planets couldn't possibly be the things you are talking about given what is stated. You can ignore the clear indication that "the nine planets" refers to the planets of our solar system. You can ignore that Majestic moving 9 planets would require him to move most of them, meaning there is no contradiction between the statements. You can ignore that the talking head you're basing your whole argument on is back matter and not the actual comic. You can even ignore the possibility that issue 5 simply retconned issue 1 and made the feat better. I disproved your argument multiple ways in this thread, but you can ignore all of that if you want, but saying that the nine planets he moved with the gloves are comets that he didn't use the gloves to move is simply wrong.

The problem with your line of reasoning here is that nowhere is it stated in the comic that Majestic moved "just" most of the planets. You put that word in the statement so it will mean what you want it to, but it's not really there. Look at the scan you posted, Majestic doesn't say he moved "just most of the planets". You know how integral it is that the word "just" be there, it's why you've written it in caps. It must exist for your argument to be valid. But it doesn't exist. You've simply made it up. I've underlined everywhere you inserted "just" in the section I quoted.

I don't know why you make such a big deal about the planets being made of gas. Even if Majestic weren't able to change the planets (which he clearly showed he could do), the gauntlets were explicitly stated to be able to hold things together that would otherwise come apart. That's their entire purpose.

Also, your repeated attempts to suggest moving single planets took months is also baseless, as shown by the fact that the moves were completed during distractions like a presidential speech, an eclipse, a bicentennial celebration, and other things that don't last for months. But that and more was also covered in the thread I linked, you just choose to ignore it.

Speaking of things that were ignored, did I just miss where you responded to this comment of mine, or did you ignore it as well? It's possible i missed it given my relative lack of attention to this thread, but I don't think I did.

@buckshot said:
@toptom said:

then regarding mj skill,when he fight he just uses to punch his enemy in the face. he has never ( and i am not really exaggerating) shown his skill in an hand to hand fight.

besides the fact that he rarely uses a sword,especially against an unharmed opponent,in this fight he is not using his most powerful blades,but his liquid one which can or can not hurt prime. anyway prime can slice him with his hv alone,since he has cut to pieces green lanterns with it or he has even pierced superman's flesh who is more durable than mj.

Now the other thing I highlighted doesn't even have room for discussion. It's simply incorrect and I've already pointed it out to you and you choose to ignore it just like everything else that doesn't agree with your view of how things should go. You've brought up this point before, about Majestic not using his swords against unarmed enemies, in order to fabricate a reason for Majestic to not simply murder Prime even though he's fully capable of it. But if you actually go through every time Majestic has used a sword, it's been against unarmed opponents. The only time that's not true is when he was facing three members of the Skein and he disarmed one of them and then used that one's sword against the other two. Other than that though, when he fights in the war thousands of years ago he uses a sword on unarmed daemonites. When he attacks the Halo Corp offices he fights possessed humans with his swords even though they're unarmed. When he cuts down the Daemonites right before stabbing Hadrian (in the scene right before the one you've posted so many times that you have no excuse for having missed it) they are unarmed. When he defends Hawaii he does so with a sword and a mace against an army of demons. When he attacks the Wildcats (in the Armageddon series and in the regular series) he comes at them with his sword even though the majority of them are unarmed. When he attacks Tao from across the world he does so armed with two blades. It's possible I'm not recalling every time he's used a sword, but if I'm right (and honestly, even if I'm wrong), almost every time he's used a sword he's done it against unarmed opponents. And despite your attempt to say he doesn't use a sword often, he's done it far more than either of these two characters have moved planets, but you think that's an accurate measure of strength. You can claim Majestic wouldn't use a sword against Prime if you'd like, but it's simply wrong.

i am going to respond to both you guys togheter,if yoy don't mind.

..so.. one of your argument is that there is a panel in which it is stated that he has moved 9 planets and one who disproves that,but they don't contraddict each other.

what i am saing over and over is that majestic has not moved those planets because: it was not shown while every thing else he did was shown clearly, he wanted to hide the solar system and he did it in different ways , those planets are made of gas.

but you say that he can make them solid but then you say also can he doesn't need them to be solid thanks to his gloves, stick to one decision. anyhow those gloves are made to move SOLID objects,'cause you know....a gas doesn't break under pressure.

however moving jupiter is something that mj has not done,it would be his gratest feat of strenght an it is just strange that it is not shown.

i am going to write this again for buckshot: they are made of gas,and it was never told that mj has solidified jupiter:he has changed his chemical composition by heating up its atmosphere. "changing his chemical composition" means that he has trasnfrmed those gasses in other gasses. it is impossible turning a gas solid by heating it up. And before you are going to say that impossible things happen in the comics or something like that,THAT story was definitely a realistic one: every thing was accurately described:the tech,the consequences of pushing the earth,how he changed jupiter,what planets he has moved,all the precaution that he has taken,..ecc.. but you are free to ignore that ,and,saing that you have disproved my argument doesn't make that true. it is just so simple,but you love mj too much to use just a modicum of common sense.however if jupiter was solid,prove it .good luck.

then (again and again) you (buckshot) have told that my reasoning about the 9 planets doesn't make sense,but you have forgot to add that you don't want it to make sense. i am clarifying this for you again ( and again and again) : in that story mj has moved some celestial bodies that weren't planets but that WERE considered as plantes. do you remeber of that comet?i bet you do.

so the panel that says he has moved 9 planets can pretty well talk about the ones that we have seen him moving(earth and mercury),plus the moons he has taken from other places in the universe,plus that comet.Here you are your 9 planets,and you can have them by just looking at the comic without speculating in any way.

then about the sword argument: when mj is using his sword against some minor daemonites,well i don't think that it counts,he doesn't even see them as whorty opponents,so he is killing them even if they were unharmed ( by the way there were more than one of them,so that was not a fair fight if you want,and so he has used his sword).

then you talk about mj using his sword against a human with a daemonite inside: well there,he had to use his sword since he was having some trouble even if he was invisible.

but you are not talking about all the times that mj could have used his sword but he has not used it. hell he shoudl use it all the times if he is practical the half of what you say.then you have said ,that i have said, mj has took months to move some planets: i have not told that of course. what i have said is that destroying the saturn's rings has taken months to him,while his other feats in the solar system has taken some YEARS to him. now we don't know how much time he has used to prepare the government (who has dealt with the problem on earth)or his tech,but for the latter he shoudl not have used much time since he can build advanched stuff in some days or less.

however sword or not sword here IF he is using a sword( 'cause it was not specified and 'cause this costume doesn't have a secret place for it) he is using his liquid one who can or can not hurt Prime,while Prime can kill him for shure with his hv alone.that's all.

then regarding what mrguyman said:

-in that panel we can see mj in a diffent shape tha before plus we can even see eucrastia in a good shape even if she was taken by the same tentacles who have opened mj's head. she was fine,mj was fine even if before his body was dead an spartan looked different. that was an artistic choice to end that story in a cathartic way.then there was nothing that could stop spartan from absorbing mj...as he has actually done.

you just can not accept that or explain how mj esdcaped from within spartan, or how he could grow a new head

- when i was talking about the big-bang i was not talking about superMAN prime,go back and read with more attention or don't read att all...in order to not post wrong and unnecessary things.

- then mj has used some seconds to research for that molecular disgregator and he has used 12.000 part of seconds to build it. the delay was mesured in nanosecond. PLUS he has not RE-biuld it, but, he has had to make another design of it.that's all. i don't even know if you have actually just taken one single feat of mj for simply what it is.

-then you say that superman speed is incosistant? well the same can be told for mj.....big news!! but incosnistant or not he has shown to have a nanosecond reaction time,and superboy didn't have any problem with him....or barry allen. he is not going to have problems with mj.that's all. prime can fly faster than superman who can fly faster than mj( he has flown different times faster than majestic has ever flown), he managed to escape from the speed force on his own and he could hit 3 flashes at once.

- i am saying this again there is nothing to stop Prime from slicing mj with his laser vision.he can do that just fine..... if he doesn't want to finish him with some reality shattering punches.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Majestros is stronger, faster, has better reaction, has weapons that would put SBP on his ass (and in pieces), and is massively smarter. SBP loses, badly, as it's been proven time and time again on this exact battle.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you would be right if mj would have show to be able to move more than one planet at once,since this superboy has shifted the center of the universe without help and without the suit that he is using now.

you would be right if this superboy could not fly faster than superman who could already fly faster than mj.

you would be right if this superboy could not keep up with barry allen or escape from the speed-force on his own.

you would be right if this mj is using his kheran sword and not his liquid one.

you would be right if prime could not kill mj with his hv alone ,since he can not take the heat of the solar corona.

you would be right if you hadn't said a lot of things.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom:

"..so.. one of your argument is that there is a panel in which it is stated that he has moved 9 planets and one who disproves that,but they don't contraddict each other....what i am saing over and over is that majestic has not moved those planets because: it was not shown while every thing else he did was shown clearly, he wanted to hide the solar system and he did it in different ways , those planets are made of gas."

You're ignoring EVERYTHING I keep stating. Logically there is no contradiction. I'll state it again. The two statement DO NOT CONTRADICT EACH OTHER. If you say it again, you'll still be wrong.

This is a logical concept called downward entailment. This is not arguable. You are wrong. Maj moved most of the planets. Maj moved all nine planets. Those statements can BOTH be true. The second statement entails the first one to be true. I'll rephrase that so you get it. The first statement has to be true for the second one to be true. Want to say that again? If the second statement is true the first statement logically MUST be true. This is a logical concept called downward entailment.

Here's one more example since the others obviously didn't get through.

You eat 2 cupcakes. Did you eat one cupcake? Yes. If you eat 2 cupcakes, you MUST have eaten one cupcake to GET to the second cupcake. Maj moved nine planets. To move nine planets, Maj MUST HAVE moved most of the planets. Stop trying to ignore this simple LOGICAL PROOF. In case you missed it first few times I said it, this is a LOGICAL PROOF with a NAME. This is not debatable. You are wrong.

"but you say that he can make them solid but then you say also can he doesn't need them to be solid thanks to his gloves, stick to one decision. anyhow those gloves are made to move SOLID objects,'cause you know....a gas doesn't break under pressure.

however moving jupiter is something that mj has not done,it would be his gratest feat of strenght an it is just strange that it is not shown."

panel says he moved nine planets. If you have a problem with Jupiter then that's your problem. We don't have to explain it. We just have to point out the panel.

"so the panel that says he has moved 9 planets can pretty well talk about the ones that we have seen him moving(earth and mercury),plus the moons he has taken from other places in the universe,plus that comet.Here you are your 9 planets,and you can have them by just looking at the comic without speculating in any way."

The panel says he moved THE nine planets.

"then about the sword argument: when mj is using his sword against some minor daemonites,well i don't think that it counts,he doesn't even see them as whorty opponents,so he is killing them even if they were unharmed ( by the way there were more than one of them,so that was not a fair fight if you want,and so he has used his sword)."

The Creation sword can cut anything. The Kusar blade can cut Maj and Void Spartan. Shaper blades can cut Maj and Void Spartan with minimal effort. SPB is not shown to be immune to damage. He tanks it but he spits blood by weak attacks.

however sword or not sword here IF he is using a sword( 'cause it was not specified and 'cause this costume doesn't have a secret place for it) he is using his liquid one who can or can not hurt Prime,while Prime can kill him for shure with his hv alone.that's all.

He uses the sword because the most recent version of the Majestic pictured had both the Shaper's sword and the Creation blades. The Shaper blade in particular is hidden.

-in that panel we can see mj in a diffent shape tha before plus we can even see eucrastia in a good shape even if she was taken by the same tentacles who have opened mj's head. she was fine,mj was fine even if before his body was dead an spartan looked different. that was an artistic choice to end that story in a cathartic way.then there was nothing that could stop spartan from absorbing mj...as he has actually done.

you just can not accept that or explain how mj esdcaped from within spartan, or how he could grow a new head

I'm not interested in you issues with the scan. I don't have to explain anything. I'm pointing out the FACT that NO outside light is visible in Hadrian's mind and Majestic is NOT a mere outline in read. Am I not clear? I'll state it again. The panel CLEARLY shows EXACTLY what I'm pointing out. You have a problem with what the PANEL IS SHOWING. I don't care.

Every time I offered my interpretations you complain and whine. So guess what? I learned my lesson. I don't give you my interpretations and theories anymore. If you have a problem with the SCAN then that's YOUR problem not mine. Not my job to make you understand it. Just accept the scan or more on. Otherwise I'll keep pointing it out.

- then mj has used some seconds to research for that molecular disgregator and he has used 12.000 part of seconds to build it. the delay was mesured in nanosecond. PLUS he has not RE-biuld it, but, he has had to make another design of it.that's all. i don't even know if you have actually just taken one single feat of mj for simply what it is.

-then you say that superman speed is incosistant? well the same can be told for mj.....big news!! but incosnistant or not he has shown to have a nanosecond reaction time,and superboy didn't have any problem with him....or barry allen. he is not going to have problems with mj.that's all. prime can fly faster than superman who can fly faster than mj( he has flown different times faster than majestic has ever flown), he managed to escape from the speed force on his own and he could hit 3 flashes at once.

Ok, so prove SBP can react faster than Maj. Go ahead. Superman and the Flashes have inconsistent speeds. They don't always go max speed. Your 'evidence' is nonexistent so far. I want your proof now please. Your basic premise is so blatantly obvious. You want SBP to be powerful so make all these assumptions that he must be fighting Superman and the Flashes and everyone he's ever fought must have been fighting in their absolute fastest speed and punching at their absolute hardest. Why? Because you said so. I don't care about your assumptions. I want feats.

- i am saying this again there is nothing to stop Prime from slicing mj with his laser vision.he can do that just fine..... if he doesn't want to finish him with some reality shattering punches.

So when's the last time SBP punched reality to win a fight? Where's your proof SBP will react faster than Maj? You keep talking about other characters but those characters have been shown faster and slower from differing comics over the years.

CharlieJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By CharlieJade

how powerful is current Majestic?

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By toptom

@misterguyman said:

You're ignoring EVERYTHING I keep stating. Logically there is no contradiction. I'll state it again. The two statement DO NOT CONTRADICT EACH OTHER. If you say it again, you'll still be wrong.

This is a logical concept called downward entailment. This is not arguable. You are wrong. Maj moved most of the planets. Maj moved all nine planets. Those statements can BOTH be true. The second statement entails the first one to be true. I'll rephrase that so you get it. The first statement has to be true for the second one to be true. Want to say that again? If the second statement is true the first statement logically MUST be true. This is a logical concept called downward entailment.

Here's one more example since the others obviously didn't get through.

You eat 2 cupcakes. Did you eat one cupcake? Yes. If you eat 2 cupcakes, you MUST have eaten one cupcake to GET to the second cupcake. Maj moved nine planets. To move nine planets, Maj MUST HAVE moved most of the planets. Stop trying to ignore this simple LOGICAL PROOF. In case you missed it first few times I said it, this is a LOGICAL PROOF with a NAME. This is not debatable.

so i am the one who is ignoring everythin uh?

moving most of the planets is not equal to moving all of them. if i eat one cupcake then i haven't eat 2 cupkes.

then i really have not a proble with mj moving jupiter at all,but you seem to have this problem pretending that he had to move it.

if in mj#1 his supposed greatest feat of strenght is not shown,and if then it is stated that he has moved MOSt of them,AND so i am staying with what it is shown in the comic and with what it is stated. that's all.

then you totally skip that those planets are made of gas.

panel says he moved nine planets. If you have a problem with Jupiter then that's your problem. We don't have to explain it. We just have to point out the panel.

those could be well the nine planets that he has moved during the first issue: the earth,mercury,many moons and a small comet who was considered as a planet in the same comic.what are you saying is disproved by both the first issue and that scan in which he says he has moved most of them.

The Creation sword can cut anything. The Kusar blade can cut Maj and Void Spartan. Shaper blades can cut Maj and Void Spartan with minimal effort. SPB is not shown to be immune to damage. He tanks it but he spits blood by weak attacks.He uses the sword because the most recent version of the Majestic pictured had both the Shaper's sword and the Creation blades. The Shaper blade in particular is hidden.

the shaper blade is hidden in another costume and not in this one. so if it is not specified and if it is not shown in the pic ,mj is not using a sword or he is using is liquid one.

I'm not interested in you issues with the scan. I don't have to explain anything. I'm pointing out the FACT that NO outside light is visible in Hadrian's mind and Majestic is NOT a mere outline in read. Am I not clear? I'll state it again. The panel CLEARLY shows EXACTLY what I'm pointing out. You have a problem with what the PANEL IS SHOWING. I don't care.

Every time I offered my interpretations you complain and whine. So guess what? I learned my lesson. I don't give you my interpretations and theories anymore. If you have a problem with the SCAN then that's YOUR problem not mine. Not my job to make you understand it. Just accept the scan or more on. Otherwise I'll keep pointing it out.

i complain and whione?you most be lost.

your interpretation is based losely on some light effects and ignores everything is happened in that comic.,and as usual i am the one who will educate you over and over again.

Ok, so prove SBP can react faster than Maj. Go ahead. Superman and the Flashes have inconsistent speeds. They don't always go max speed. Your 'evidence' is nonexistent so far. I want your proof now please. Your basic premise is so blatantly obvious. You want SBP to be powerful so make all these assumptions that he must be fighting Superman and the Flashes and everyone he's ever fought must have been fighting in their absolute fastest speed and punching at their absolute hardest. Why? Because you said so. I don't care about your assumptions. I want feats.

i don't have to prove that he can react faster than mj, i just have to point out that he has reacted just thine with superman and the flashes who have a same reaction time as mj's one. you say that superman and the flash are inconistant and i will keep saying that even mj is pretty incosistant and that he gets tagged in all his fights.

So when's the last time SBP punched reality to win a fight? Where's your proof SBP will react faster than Maj? You keep talking about other characters but those characters have been shown faster and slower from differing comics over the years.

if he can punched something hard enough to shatter reality he can well punch mj in the face with the same strenght.you are still avoiding the fact that Prime can kill mj with his hv.deal with it.

KingMajestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy Prime won't even see me coming. I will make him cry for mercy, where mercy is my Creation Blades, entering his belly and spilling his guts. He's a weak, pathetic excuse for a child.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom: I think nine of planet not mean our solar system,if even moons and a small comet who was considered as a planet

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom:

"so i am the one who is ignoring everythin uh?

moving most of the planets is not equal to moving all of them. if i eat one cupcake then i haven't eat 2 cupkes.

then i really have not a proble with mj moving jupiter at all,but you seem to have this problem pretending that he had to move it.

if in mj#1 his supposed greatest feat of strenght is not shown,and if then it is stated that he has moved MOSt of them,AND so i am staying with what it is shown in the comic and with what it is stated. that's all.

then you totally skip that those planets are made of gas."

You're forgetting the part where I DON'T CARE if you have a problem with moving gas planets. I DON'T CARE if you have a problem that it happened in one comic. The panel says he moved nine planets. Deal with it. Stop crying to me about it.

Maj moved most of the planets. If that's all that was stated then fine. However a future comic states on panel that he moved nine. So he moved nine planets. The problem with you and me is that if a comic states or shows something, I have no problem accepting it. You think you're special for whatever reason. You think you can ignore what parts of the comic you dislike. Guess what? I don't care what you think. The comic says he moved the nine planets. I don't care if they're made of gas. How he did stated apart from that he used the gloves. You're the one that has a problem with it, not me. I made my point. He moved them. My proof? The comic says so. If that means he moved gas planets then that only means people like you are upset over it. Cry me a river.

those could be well the nine planets that he has moved during the first issue: the earth,mercury,many moons and a small comet who was considered as a planet in the same comic.what are you saying is disproved by both the first issue and that scan in which he says he has moved most of them.

Saying he moved most of them does not disprove he moved most of them. Are you dense? I only explained this three times now. Eating one cupcake does NOT prove that I DIDN'T eat two cupcakes. That's the stupidest reasoning I've ever seen. So I bought nine shirts. Under your logic I don't own five shirts (five is most of nine). THIS IS NOT DEBATABLE. THIS IS A LOGICAL PROOF.

Let's say it again so you get it. THERE IS A LOGICAL PROOF THAT PROVES THAT MOVING MOST OF THE PLANETS ABSOLUTELY CANNOT DISPROVE THAT MOST OF THE PLANETS WERE MOVED. Want me to state it a third time or was that blatant enough? You're wrong. You have no idea how logic works even when it's explained to you.

I'll state it three times simply:

THERE IS NOT CONTRADICTION

THE TWO STATEMENTS DO NOT DISPROVE EACH OTHER.

LOGICALLY ONE STATEMENT REQUIRES THE SECOND TO BE TRUE.

How can you be so bad at logic?

i don't have to prove that he can react faster than mj, i just have to point out that he has reacted just thine with superman and the flashes who have a same reaction time as mj's one. you say that superman and the flash are inconistant and i will keep saying that even mj is pretty incosistant and that he gets tagged in all his fights.

Your argument falls apart because Superman and Flash have inconsistent speed feats. Superman/Flash can slow down and speed up their reaction speed. You just assume (remember when I pointed out when I don't care about your assumptions) that they're always going fast with no basis. So again I ask for proof. I want feats.

Your hilarious double standard is quite apparent. A few pages ago you kept pointing out all of Maj's low end showings. Now you're ignoring all of Superman/Flash's low end showings. Do you know what that is? That's hypocrisy. People tend to think that hypocrisy is bad but you obviously don't care.

if he can punched something hard enough to shatter reality he can well punch mj in the face with the same strenght.you are still avoiding the fact that Prime can kill mj with his hv.deal with it.

When has SBP hit reality to end a fight? I'm not ignoring his heat vision. You are. Prove he has the reaction speed to tag Maj. Notice the part where I keep asking for proof? That's me NOT ignoring it. See the part where you keep avoiding proof? That's you ignoring it. Until then you're ignoring your burden of proof.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I think i agree with what Power Woman pointed out in Majestic surviving the big bang, as we dont see him take an explosion but rather watch it. Funnily enough, Dr. Strange/ Baron Mordro has done exactly that, as has Reed Richards :)

Make of that what you will...