MCU Wanda vs 616 Wanda

• 117 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

MCU Wanda has her feats from the movies and WandaVision

616 Wanda is base version

round 1 - in character

round 2 - morals off

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By geekryan

Honestly....this is a very close fight. MCU Wanda's TP and TK are significantly better than 616 Wanda, but 616 Wanda is overall more powerful.

This battle basically depends on if 616 Wanda jobs or not. She normally does, and she's more of a glass canon than MCU Wanda, so...

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy.....yall sure your ready for the truth in this battle?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mcu wanda due to telepathy actually😭

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By heiqn

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Wanda wins. She actually has decent durability and TP , both of`which being something that 616 lacks. 616 is definitely more powerful but she doesn't apply that power in any combat efficient way and she hasn't got much if any noteworthy combat feats.

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Wanda stomps so the cap please

Tannhausers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 is better at... everything.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, ok.

Now show me how she wins using actually feats she can replicate again in a battle....i'll wait

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FireLordMagnus
@tannhausers said:

@purplehairedni1 said:

616 is a glass cannon with no counter to TK or TP. Her best bet is reality warping but mcu can simply counter that as well. So Please enlighten me on how 616 wins??

Tannhausers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firelordmagnus: @koays:

Far, far better destructive capability, attack potency, greater defense, astronomically higher versatility and hax. Reality warping ain't even needed. So how does MCU even stand a chance again??

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Far, far better destructive capability, attack potency, greater defense, astronomically higher versatility and hax. Reality warping ain't even needed. So how does MCU even stand a chance again??

Feats?

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@tannhausers said:

Feats?

^

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By marygcrisostomo
@firelordmagnus said:
@tannhausers said:

@purplehairedni1 said:

616 is a glass cannon with no counter to TK or TP. Her best bet is reality warping but mcu can simply counter that as well. So Please enlighten me on how 616 wins??

MCU Wanda's telekinesis is not powerful enough to breach 616 Wanda's shielding and MCU Wandas telepathy is overrated since she has only used it on fodder and people without mental resistance feats so that won't get to 616 Wanda either. 616 Wanda would would easily mess up any attempts at reality warping with her own or with her probability manipulation MCU Wanda will probably warp herself. 616 wins this

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By heiqn

@marygcrisostomo: What Mental resistance feats does 616 Wanda have? Just asking, I lack knowledge. Every thread I see involving her and a TP user (no matter who he/she is) on the opposite team ends with people treating Wanda like she doesn't exist at all and can't even resist more than 1 seconds.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:

@marygcrisostomo: What Mental resistance feats does 616 Wanda have? Just asking, I lack knowledge. Every thread I see involving her and a TP user (no matter who he/she is) on the opposite team ends with people treating Wanda like she doesn't exist at all and can't even resist more than 1 seconds.

She has decent psi shields that should be enough to deal with MCU Wanda's telepathy. (She has briefly resisted Enchantress telepathic assault, resisted the telepathy of the serpent crown, beated Metal Master in terms of telepathy but) But every mid tier and up telepathy should be able to break through like it has been proven.

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marygcrisostomo:

MCU Wanda's telekinesis is not powerful enough to breach 616 Wanda's shielding

What stops MCU Wanda from ragdolling 616 Wanda inside her shields?? In other words proof 616 Wanda's shields can stop TK.

MCU Wandas telepathy is overrated

No not really it's just TP and any competent Telepath would have no problem dealing with 616 Wanda.

without mental resistance feats

You say that as if 616 Wanda has any but she doesn't.

616 Wanda would would easily mess up any attempts at reality warping with her own or with her probability manipulation MCU Wanda will probably warp herself.

Reality warping is her only saving grace but , 616 Wanda tends to start her fights with energy blasts and that just won't work be affective against MCU Wanda.

616 wins this

No she doesn't. MCU Wanda wins. She actually has decent durability and TP , both of`which being something that 616 lacks. 616 is definitely more powerful but she doesn't apply that power in any combat efficient way and she hasn't got much if any noteworthy combat feats.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: She was fighting the mental influence of Red Skull. I have to point out that she was losing but he is quite the notable and powerful telepath. MCU Wanda has no real good telepathy feats just range because she has never shown telepathy on someone with a anti-telepathy properties. The Professor X she beat was featless and everyone she mind controlled is featless. 616 Wanda gets dismissed because from what I see it is always someone like Jean Grey or Emma frost that she is faced with who are the cream of the crop when it comes to telepathy. Here she is fighting someone who telepathy has no scaling

marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marygcrisostomo:

MCU Wanda's telekinesis is not powerful enough to breach 616 Wanda's shielding

What stops MCU Wanda from ragdolling 616 Wanda inside her shields?? In other words proof 616 Wanda's shields can stop TK.

MCU Wandas telepathy is overrated

No not really it's just TP and any competent Telepath would have no problem dealing with 616 Wanda.

without mental resistance feats

You say that as if 616 Wanda has any but she doesn't.

616 Wanda would would easily mess up any attempts at reality warping with her own or with her probability manipulation MCU Wanda will probably warp herself.

Reality warping is her only saving grace but , 616 Wanda tends to start her fights with energy blasts and that just won't work be affective against MCU Wanda.

616 wins this

No she doesn't. MCU Wanda wins. She actually has decent durability and TP , both of`which being something that 616 lacks. 616 is definitely more powerful but she doesn't apply that power in any combat efficient way and she hasn't got much if any noteworthy combat feats.

That works both ways. How do you know MCU Wanda can affect through a forcefield?

I agree any telepath with decent feats could deal with 616 Wanda. MCU Wanda is not someone with decent telepathy feats. She has only used telepathy on featless people

She does. I pointed out on my reply to heiq and purplehairedNi1 has pointed out a few more above

MCU Wanda also prefers to use energy blasts and telekinesis in battle over reality warping

616 still wins. These are addressed from previous points

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

@firelordmagnus:

She has already shut down telekinesis when she fought a young Jean Grey who should be around Wanda's level

616 Wanda has been able to briefly resist Enchantress when caught off guard, resisted the serpent crown.

I would like too see what MCU Wanda does against a hex shield which has stopped much stronger attacks than anything MCU has to offer

The same with 616 Wanda she has resisted multiple magical attacks and has very powerful shields. Also she is a much better combatant proven against her fights with Thor, Cithon, Quicksilver and the likes of Loki. Any attack from 616 Wanda her would oneshot her MCU counterpart no shield or with a shield

Tannhausers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firelordmagnus: @koays: I mean, nearly any series with her will have feats sufficient enough, I'd assume you two would know at least a few things about her firepower if you would comment on a thread like this, but if you insist; here's a couple of TK feats that trump anything MCU Wanda has ever done

• One-shotting Kang via pulling a meteor out of the orbit - Giant-Size Avengers (1974) #2 (mind you, this was when she was just starting to get into magic, not even a week long)
  • With a gesture, she causes an entire cliffside to collapse - West Coast Avengers #45 (still before she was adapt with magic)
  • Destroys a church without even a gesture - SW(2016)#11 (I think?)

Considering she was capable of outdoing MCU Wanda in TK with feats ages before she became truly adapt with magic, a standard Wanda nowadays would annihilate her. This isn't even mentioning energy-based attacks, blasts, spells, binding, time manip or countless other hax. MCU has no chance.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firelordmagnus: @koays: I mean, nearly any series with her will have feats sufficient enough, I'd assume you two would know at least a few things about her firepower if you would comment on a thread like this, but if you insist; here's a couple of TK feats that trump anything MCU Wanda has ever done

• One-shotting Kang via pulling a meteor out of the orbit - Giant-Size Avengers (1974) #2 (mind you, this was when she was just starting to get into magic, not even a week long)
  • With a gesture, she causes an entire cliffside to collapse - West Coast Avengers #45 (still before she was adapt with magic)
  • Destroys a church without even a gesture - SW(2016)#11 (I think?)

Considering she was capable of outdoing MCU Wanda in TK with feats ages before she became truly adapt with magic, a standard Wanda nowadays would annihilate her. This isn't even mentioning energy-based attacks, blasts, spells, binding, time manip or countless other hax. MCU has no chance.

Not to mention she has telekinetically restrained Wonder man on multiple occasions

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:

She has decent psi shields that should be enough to deal with MCU Wanda's telepathy. (She has briefly resisted Enchantress telepathic assault, resisted the telepathy of the serpent crown, beated Metal Master in terms of telepathy but) But every mid tier and up telepathy should be able to break through like it has been proven.

i don't think metal master is a telepath. can you pls show me?

Tannhausers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purplehairedni1: She has many other feats not just TK (I used the ones where she clearly outshines MCU Wanda), plenty of hax, no idea where people get the idea she loses here, it's absurd.

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marygcrisostomo:

That works both ways. How do you know MCU Wanda can affect through a forcefield?

Because TK allows MCU Wanda to move matter with her mind and 616's forcefield is a form of matter unless it's shown anyform of resistance that can specifically block out a matter moving ability , it simply get's moved/affected just like all other forms of matter.

I agree any telepath with decent feats could deal with 616 Wanda. MCU Wanda is not someone with decent telepathy feats. She has only used telepathy on featless people

Yh because manipulating and controling the minds of an entire town and supressing their personalities , creating complex illusions , etc. Isn't "decent" You don't need feats against another telepath to be considered "decent" you just need good telepathic feats in general to be considered that.

She does. I pointed out on my reply to heiq and purplehairedNi1 has pointed out a few more above

Ahh yes: "She has briefly resisted Enchantress telepathic assault, resisted the telepathy of the serpent crown, beated Metal Master in terms of telepathy"

The only noteworthy thing mentioned here is "briefly" resisting enchantress , huge emphasis on the word briefly.

Metal Master and the serpent crown characters who to mu knowledge don't have any consistent feats on MCU Wanda's level (TP wise)

So overall briefly , BRIEFLY resisting the enchantress is the only thing Wanda's got going for her and that's by no means consistent for her. Non Psychics like Shanna have beaten and overwhelmed her in TP fights , her resistance isn't impressive by any stretch of the imagination , nor is it enough to prevent MCU Wanda from dominating her with TP.

MCU Wanda also prefers to use energy blasts and telekinesis in battle over reality warping

Both of which would one-shot 616 Wanda , the same can't be said for the latter.

616 still wins.

Feats say otherwise.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@purplehairedni1 said:
@heiqn said:

i don't think metal master is a telepath. can you pls show me?

Metal Master is not a telepath at all lol. This is obvious reaching. The Enchantress feat is not impressive either etc. I think anyone with reasonable common sense can tell who wins here given the rate of success between both characters.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

@marvelfan1992: @professorrespect:

Metal Master is not a telepath at all lol. This is obvious reaching. The Enchantress feat is not impressive either etc. I think anyone with reasonable common sense can tell who wins here given the rate of success between both characters.

i actually got him confused with someone else she mentally beaten in that same run but anyway the reaching here is thinking 616 Wanda losses. Also your opinion is so biased because almost all those feats in your "Respect Thread" are from alternate realities or has context but whatever.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i actually got him confused with someone else she mentally beaten in that same run but anyway the reaching here is thinking 616 Wanda losses. Also your opinion is so biased because almost all those feats in your "Respect Thread" are from alternate realities or has context but whatever.

i think this scan confused you. the telepath being referred to here is Silk not Metal Master

No Caption Provided

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: She was fighting the mental influence of Red Skull. I have to point out that she was losing but he is quite the notable and powerful telepath. MCU Wanda has no real good telepathy feats just range because she has never shown telepathy on someone with a anti-telepathy properties. The Professor X she beat was featless and everyone she mind controlled is featless. 616 Wanda gets dismissed because from what I see it is always someone like Jean Grey or Emma frost that she is faced with who are the cream of the crop when it comes to telepathy. Here she is fighting someone who telepathy has no scaling

Would just like to point out that all Wanda did against Red Skull was struggle, she didn't stop his TP in the slightest

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firelordmagnus:

Yh because manipulating and controling the minds of an entire town and supressing their personalities , creating complex illusions , etc. Isn't "decent" You don't need feats against another telepath to be considered "decent" you just need good telepathic feats in general to be considered that.

That's pale incomparsion to the serpent crown which has taken control of the entire Atlantis population.

So overall briefly , BRIEFLY resisting the enchantress is the only thing Wanda's got going for her and that's by no means consistent for her. Non Psychics like Shanna have beaten and overwhelmed her in TP fights , her resistance isn't impressive by any stretch of the imagination , nor is it enough to prevent MCU Wanda from dominating her with TP.

Wanda has beaten telepaths before for example Moondragon someone who heavily outclasses MCU Wanda.

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FireLordMagnus

@purplehairedni1:

She has already shut down telekinesis when she fought a young Jean Grey who should be around Wanda's level

Proof this is consistent , as in has she used this more than once? Also Why would young Jean be above MCU Wanda??( MCU Wanda being the character who could restrain and rip apart thanos as well as break Uru with her TK)

616 Wanda has been able to briefly resist Enchantress when caught off guard, resisted the serpent crown.

Briefly doesn't equate to can resist , all this means is that she briefly resists MCU Wanda and then gets dominated after a "brief" period of time. TP feats for the serpent crown?

I would like too see what MCU Wanda does against a hex shield which has stopped much stronger attacks than anything MCU has to offer

Would like to see the last time 616 Wanda used hexes or reasoning as to why it would stop TP or TK.

The same with 616 Wanda she has resisted multiple magical attacks and has very powerful shields.

Her Shields definitely are powerful I'm not saying they're not , my argument is that they have no way of preventing MCU Wanda's TK or TP , shields don't really matter if they can't protect you from your opponents methods of attack

Also she is a much better combatant proven against her fights with Thor

You mean the fight in which she couldn't do any damage and needed help from Havok, and even then couldn't do anything and was literally stated to be incapable of beating Thor.

Cithon

She has a special Connection to Cithon , Even as an infanat Cithon bestowed her with power. I don't reacll her fighting him but I'm sure that was a factor

Quicksilver

A holding back Quicksilver.

and the likes of Loki.

When did She fight Loki?? If your referring to the instance where she interfered with his spell , caling that a fight would be rather disingenious.

Any attack from 616 Wanda her would oneshot her MCU counterpart no shield or with a shield

Hmm No not really 616 Wanda's potency is rather lackluster , even then I don't see why MCU Wanda can't just redirect it with TK

Capofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What ?

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FireLordMagnus
@purplehairedni1 said:

@firelordmagnus:

That's pale incomparsion to the serpent crown which has taken control of the entire Atlantis population.

Wanda has beaten telepaths before for example Moondragon someone who heavily outclasses MCU Wanda.

1) Consistency? This has always been the isuue with 616 Wanda , has she ever performed a TP resistant feat on this level again?? My arguments for MCU Wanda are things she's used multiple times , not some one random thing she used at the begining of her MCU debut and didn't use again.

2) There's a clear difference between resisting and beating. I'm not saying it's impossible for Wanda to beat Telepaths , given the right context and circumstances she certainly can , What I'm saying is that , she's incapable of consistently resisting them.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@firelordmagnus: look at you move the goalpost when faced with arguments that you asked for.

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FireLordMagnus
@chimeroid said:

@firelordmagnus: look at you move the goalpost when faced with arguments that you asked for.

No not really , I'm simply addressing things I disagree with in my opponents argument. There is no "goalpost" only arguments.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firelordmagnus:

Proof this is consistent , as in has she used this more than once? Also Why would young Jean be above MCU Wanda??( MCU Wanda being the character who could restrain and rip apart thanos as well as break Uru with her TK)

She has only fought opponents telekinesis once or twice so it shouldn't be something that be inconsistent. Since she has yet to lose to a telekinetic without being taken by surprise.

Briefly doesn't equate to can resist , all this means is that she briefly resists MCU Wanda and then gets dominated after a "brief" period of time. TP feats for the serpent crown?

The serpent crown has taken control over the entire Atlantis population and Washington DC. Also Wanda has been able to briefly fight the elder god set on the astral plane resisting his influence. Also she has shown to be able to absorb psionic energy shown against her fight with Moonglow

Would like to see the last time 616 Wanda used hexes or reasoning as to why it would stop TP or TK.

Well she used it to break through Doctor Strange's unbreakable seal, caused Kamala and Sandman's powers to go nuts, removed metal from the area, pull light into Spectrum, caused attacks to miss her, influenced Ironman's armour. All which is probability.

You mean the fight in which she couldn't do any damage and needed help from Havok, and even then couldn't do anything and was literally stated to be incapable of beating Thor.

She was injuried in that fight and it's still better than a anything MCU Wanda has done.

She has a special Connection to Cithon , Even as an infanat Cithon bestowed her with power. I don't reacll her fighting him but I'm sure that was a factor

Evidence to suggest that her powers has a extra effect on him and recently she has fought him

A holding back Quicksilver.

Not really she has stomped him by putting a blood curse on him. Intercepted his bloodlusted blitzes when he wanted to kill Joseph.

When did She fight Loki?? If your referring to the instance where she interfered with his spell , caling that a fight would be rather disingenious.

She reflected his spell back at him and another instance is when she drove Loki insane by forcing Dormammu into him psychically. She has multiple extended fights with the Goddess Enchantress who dwarfs MCU Wanda in power

Hmm No not really 616 Wanda's potency is rather lackluster , even then I don't see why MCU Wanda can't just redirect it with TK

Lackluster.... But she has destroyed adamantium, oneshotted She Hulk, harmed count neferia, oneshotted Doom on multiple occasions, harmed the goodness NYX, overpowered the Quantum bands, destroyed part of a mountain.

xmen5ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By xmen5ever

@purplehairedni1 said:

@firelordmagnus:

1) Consistency? This has always been the isuue with 616 Wanda , has she ever performed a TP resistant feat on this level again?? My arguments for MCU Wanda are things she's used multiple times , not some one random thing she used at the begining of her MCU debut and didn't use again.

2) There's a clear difference between resisting and beating. I'm not saying it's impossible for Wanda to beat Telepaths , given the right context and circumstances she certainly can , What I'm saying is that , she's incapable of consistently resisting them.

Wanda never resisted Moondragon's TP. she dodged a physical bolt of psychic energy

moondragon hurls a bolt of TP bolt at Wanda. Wanda physically dodges it "she leaps aside" and then counter attacks with a hex bolt on the floor which sends wood flying at moondragon

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Yes, I'm biased because I got maybe a quarter of bad showings and stuck them on a traditional formatted RT that everyone had lots of fun with etc. How terrible of myself! I'm sure it doesn't compare to just being flat-out wrong multiple times on the same thread.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

@firelordmagnus:

Consistency? This has always been the isuue with 616 Wanda , has she ever performed a TP resistant feat on this level again?? My arguments for MCU Wanda are things she's used multiple times , not some one random thing she used at the begining of her MCU debut and didn't use again.

She has resisted the serpent crown twice and even fought the elder god set on the astral plane another time so it's hardly inconsistent since every telepathy who has fought Wanda has incounter resistance when they try to enter her mind so it is clearly consistent

There's a clear difference between resisting and beating. I'm not saying it's impossible for Wanda to beat Telepaths , given the right context and circumstances she certainly can , What I'm saying is that , she's incapable of consistently resisting them

She resisted the serpent crown for several comic pages on multiple occasions and don't act like telepathy is MCU Wanda's go to move when fight because why didn't she just mind controlled Strange, Wong or Chavez. Hell the entire fight against the illuminati she didn't use telepathy. Only when her mind got invaded by a featless Xavier lol. Her fight her against Proxima midnight once again Zero telepathy.

I be willing to CAv this

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay. The Wanda wank is getting out of hand. 616 Wanda only sucks against Telepaths, because the ones she has to deal with are more usually than not. Above Fox Xavier himself (A Planetary-level threat). Who is most definitely far, far, FAR above MCU Wanda.

So the fact that some think she can be easily taken down by "TP GG." Which is a move she never uses from the start even during MoM. And even AoU Thor, someone who's definitely fodder to Fox Xavier. Let alone any 616 TP that's worth his weight. Managed to show some resistance to it, while the rest of the human Avengers. Who have 0 feats of mental resistance, got negged by her. And didn't even realize they were in an illusion.

And that's not going as far as to point at how she only resorted to it in MoM, after she was cucked by the shields of Kamar Taj fodders, after shooting multiple blasts at them, to no avail. And only succeeded because one of them failed to "FORTIFY HIS MIND!!!". Which just goes to show her amazing TP. But if you're not convinced. Even the featless MoM Xavier managed to stun her for a while. And that guy has been confirmed to not scale to his Fox & 90s versions.

But if that's not enough. The real 616 has displayed power that far surpasses her MCU version. Who got pressed by the spirits of the damned. That managed to easily enter her mind. While 616 Wanda deals with what's a hundred times worst than those fodders that got dominated by Dr. Jobber after getting a pep-talk from Christine:

Strikes out at an amped Morgan Le Fay - Avengers 1998 (3rd series) #3

No Caption Provided

Matches Morgan Le Fay for some time, who was amped by having the Surtur's Twilight Sword and Loki's Norn Stones and used the power of those items to warp reality on planetary scale.- Avengers 1998 (3rd series) #3

2)

Forcibly rejoins Chaos and Order into the Abstract Entity the In-Betweener - Avengers (3rd series) #60

Wanda strikes a focused bolt of “chaos energy” that causes the Hulk to revert to Bruce Banner - Hulk Annual 2000

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wanda One-shots several Avengers and X-Men members, letting them unconscious (including the likes of Magneto, Storm, Iron Man and Miss Marvel).- Avengers: The Children's Crusade #7

No Caption Provided

Knocks several minions of M.O.D.O.K – Avengers vs X-Men #0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wanda one-shots a Phoenix-Powered Magik with an energy-blast - Avengers vs X-Men #7

No Caption Provided

Hit me up when MCU Wanda can do anything near the above. Oh, wait. She's already above the Sorcerer Supreme thanks to a statement?! That must mean she's definitely >>>>>>>> Dark Strange who's >>>>>>> 616 Strange.

What was I thinking?

Who's the strongest person with the greatest resistance that she beat? MCU Agatha? Yeah, 616 Wanda won't even notice that level of TP.

Round 1: The real 616 Wanda backhands with low-diff in the worst case scenario. MCU Wanda can mind-rape a continent full of featless humans with 0 resistance. Her TP is still not enough to even give 616 Wanda goosebumps.

Round 2: "No more FODDER."

No amount of wank & mental gymnastics will get this fodder a single W against The Daughter of Magneto.

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FireLordMagnus

@purplehairedni1:

She has only fought opponents telekinesis once or twice so it shouldn't be something that be inconsistent.

Really? So why didn't she use it here:

No Caption Provided

I'd imagine it would have been pretty useful to deal with a lashing out young Jean Grey. Just goes to show that the ability isn't all that consistent.

Since she has yet to lose to a telekinetic without being taken by surprise.

She got sent flying by young Jean despite Young Jean standing right infront of her , so either she wasn't fast enough to react or her TK cancelling ability isn't consistent. IMO It's most likely the latter considering even after getting blasted by Jean , instead of cancelling out her TK , she decides to use transmutation , so despite her encountering the same character a second time , she doesn't use her "TK Cancelling". Hmm doesn't seem consistent to me.

The serpent crown has taken control over the entire Atlantis population and Washington DC

Okay I'll admit that is quite impressive , definitely above MCU Wanda's capabilities. But again has she ever done this more than once? You named a few feats but other users on this thread have revealed that those TP resistant feats aren't impressive as you tried to claim. So is this level of TP resistance consistent for her or is it something she's only done once. Let me give you an example of consistent TP reistance: Someone like 616 Thor despite usually getting dismissed when it comes to TP resistance has a few consistent feats: He's resisted Emma (Brielfly) , Rachel , Moondragon he's done it more than once so it is consistent. Has Wanda resisted TP on that level more than once , or is this just another thing she did once and never again

Also she has shown to be able to absorb psionic energy shown against her fight with Moonglow

Ok.. so are all your arguments just nitpicked things Wanda has done once in her 20+ year comic book history?? Psionic energy more than once LOL. (I can bring up several instances of her not using this ability in instances where it would be)

Well she used it to break through Doctor Strange's unbreakable seal, caused Kamala and Sandman's powers to go nuts, removed metal from the area, pull light into Spectrum, caused attacks to miss her, influenced Ironman's armour. All which is probability.

Nice.. Still don't see how this deals with TK or TP.

She was injuried in that fight

Don't see how this would affect her power output

and it's still better than a anything MCU Wanda has done.

Not budging 616 Thor?? No it really isn't.

Evidence to suggest that her powers has a extra effect on him and recently she has fought him

The fact that she can fight him , yet still struggles with characters far weaker implies that her connection to Cthon a grants her some form of extra affect on him. Either that or it's just not consistent for her.

Not really she has stomped him by putting a blood curse on him.

Yh when he and Magneto were holdingback and diidn't want to hurt her , rather they were there to save Doom from her. So again holding back

Intercepted his bloodlusted blitzes when he wanted to kill Joseph.

So attacking him as his attention is focused on another character and while he's not even trying to fight her.

She reflected his spell back at him and another instance is when she drove Loki insane by forcing Dormammu into him psychically.

1) Used his own power against him , hardly a power feat for her

2) Used somone else to drive him insane , again not a power feat for her

She has multiple extended fights with the Goddess Enchantress who dwarfs MCU Wanda in power

Pretty sure enchantress was weakened in their encounter @yuuki157 correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Amora weakened in their encounter?

But she has destroyed adamantium,

Impressive but MCU Wanda's destroyed Metal strong enough to contain a planetary infinity stone as well as destroying an actual stone.

oneshotted She Hulk,

Classic She-hulk? Don't recall to many noteworthy durability feats for her.

oneshotted Doom on multiple occasion

She's only done this twice

1) She was bloodlusted and Doom was holding back

2) Hits Doom from behind as he's offguard and not even trying to fight her

harmed the goodness NYX

Didn't do any significant damage and considering Nyx one-shot Zeus (The skyfather) that feat is really questionable

overpowered the Quantum bands,

She didn't "overpower"anything she just temporarily restrained quaser

destroyed part of a mountain.

Not really impressive in comparission to what most top tier MCU Characters can do. With MCU Wanda literally ripping apart someone durable enough to survive attacks from a character who can size having chunks of a moon dropped on him , and I still don't see why any of this simply can't be redirected by MCU Wanda's TK lol.

Overall your arguments for Wanda seem to be just nitpicked feats of which she's only used once in her 20+ year history and out of context feats that aren't as impressive as one might think especially when you look at the context of them. Overall MCU Wanda wins more times out of ten she has decent durability and TP , both of`which being something that 616 lacks. 616 is definitely more powerful but she doesn't have any counters to MCU Wanda's TK or TP and she'd get one-shot by both.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firelordmagnus: 2) Used somone else to drive him insane , again not a power feat for her

She actually used a hex on the Evil Eye of Avalon to do that, so yeah.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By heiqn

Wow, more I read this debates of Fire and Prof. R I learn 616 Wanda is emobodiment of inconsistency. There are literally too much anti-feats / low showings here for the sake of PIS / CIS / WIS that I lost the count.

And above that, her "good" TP resistance feats are debunked by 2 people, so I'm not convinced how Wanda is not TP'ing her since she isn't any different than Kamar-Taj fodders who can fortify their minds at this point.

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firelordmagnus: 2) Used somone else to drive him insane , again not a power feat for her

She actually used a hex on the Evil Eye of Avalon to do that, so yeah.

Ohh so she didn't use somone she used something. Still doesn't really change much

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By heiqn
@professorrespect said:

Yes, I'm biased because I got maybe a quarter of bad showings and stuck them on a traditional formatted RT that everyone had lots of fun with etc. How terrible of myself! I'm sure it doesn't compare to just being flat-out wrong multiple times on the same thread.

Tbh I agree with you @professorrespect

I don't think that's the case, but I heard from 3 people that you're biased against 616 Wanda in 2 days, Everyone open mind can see she's inconsistent as hell. Using her high ends aren't any different than wanking MCU Wanda's high ends which has zero context, such as destroying the mind stone and saving someone from TP of mind stone which represents the singularity of mind itself.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Andromeda1001

@firelordmagnus said:

Ohh so she didn't use somone she used something. Still doesn't really change much

Yea. While Dormammu and Loki were momentarily distracted in a physical struggle for the Eye of Avalon, Wanda used that moment to launch a hex on the Eye, allowing it to absorb Dormammu's essence and blast into Loki's mind.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

@firelordmagnus:

Really? So why didn't she use it here:

No Caption Provided

Here we can see her completely causing a young Jean Grey's telekinesis to disrupt.

I'd imagine it would have been pretty useful to deal with a lashing out young Jean Grey. Just goes to show that the ability isn't all that consistent.

Using an instance when Wanda completely didn't want to engage Jean in a fight. Also she wasn't expecting her blast her nor did she expect her to read her mind. Also telekinesis shouldn't really be a problem considering MCU Wanda was unable to rag doll someone through the magical shield from Kamar Taj and resorted to using telepathy. Considering 616 Wanda's shields are made of chaos energy not matter I don't see her bypassing it.

Okay I'll admit that is quite impressive , definitely above MCU Wanda's capabilities. But again has she ever done this more than once? You named a few feats but other users on this thread have revealed that those TP resistant feats aren't impressive as you tried to claim. So is this level of TP resistance consistent for her or is it something she's only done once. Let me give you an example of consistent TP reistance: Someone like 616 Thor despite usually getting dismissed when it comes to TP resistance has a few consistent feats: He's resisted Emma (Brielfly) , Rachel , Moondragon he's done it more than once so it is consistent. Has Wanda resisted TP on that level more than once , or is this just another thing she did once and never again

Yes she has done it more than once and has actually fought the elder god set on the astral plane resisting his influence. She also briefly resisted Enchantress and Red Onslaught although she was taken out. Still shouldn't be used against in this fight since both those characters heavily outclasses MCU Wanda.

Ok.. so are all your arguments just nitpicked things Wanda has done once in her 20+ year comic book history?? Psionic energy more than once LOL. (I can bring up several instances of her not using this ability in instances where it would be)

She absorbed the psychic energy to free individuals from mind control and also matched the a psychic Moonglow. Once again proving that she's able to resist and fight back against telepaths

Nice.. Still don't see how this deals with TK or TP.

Proves that she still uses her probability offensively so it could easily disrupt MCU Wanda's telepathy like when she reflected Jean's psi probe against her

Not budging 616 Thor?? No it really isn't.

She actually bfr him, transmuted his lightning, smacked him around with a truck. Also 616 Thor is above anyone in the MCU just stop

Impressive but MCU Wanda's destroyed Metal strong enough to contain a planetary infinity stone as well as destroying an actual stone

She only destroyed the Infinity stone because she had a similar power signature. 616 Wanda has literally briefly held Thanos with the infinite gauntlets blast briefly and blasted through immortus's shield that could keep an entire team of Avengers out. Wanda was also bloodlusted against Thanos

Classic She-hulk? Don't recall to many noteworthy durability feats for her.

She Hulk has literally survived attacks from Terminus someone that could destroy cities

She's only done this twice

1) She was bloodlusted and Doom was holding back

2) Hits Doom from behind as he's offguard and not even trying to fight her

Still doesn't take away from his durability so what's the point here.....

Overall your arguments for Wanda seem to be just nitpicked feats of which she's only used once in her 20+ year history and out of context feats that aren't as impressive as one might think especially when you look at the context of them. Overall MCU Wanda wins more times out of ten she has decent durability and TP , both of`which being something that 616 lacks. 616 is definitely more powerful but she doesn't have any counters to MCU Wanda's TK or TP and she'd get one-shot by both.

I proven that she should have no problem with MCU Wanda's low level telepathy and since the shield from Kamar Taj blocked out her telekinesis it shouldn't be a problem for 616 Wanda. Try again.... Do you wanna CAV this