Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nightmare52:

1. This is wrong and wholly unsubstantiated. Supergirl has been susceptible to brute force, and Thor has very similar STRIKING with Mjolnir to any one supergirl has faced. He can physically harm her. His lightnig, which is magically conjured lighting (maybe not more, certainly not less) can hurt her as well. There's no reason to belive livewire's powers are stronger besides a flawed scaling argument. Supergirl is vulnerable to electricity which thor uses in striking and energy blast.

2. I didnt say jobbing, I said that supergirl does not consistently use her speed in tadem with her other powers or her other fighting skills. If she did, I'd give her the majority. She doesnt though, and thats why thor had he edge. He'll last longer than her in a fight due to his stamina and endurance. (Dark world showed Thor winning a prolonged fight with a infinity gem user afer getting thrashed by Kurse, Avengers he continued fighting after getting stabbed uninhibited, in AoU he took a beating from ultron and was still fine etc,).

3. Thor's reaction time is almost irrelevant due to SG not fighting at enhanced speeds regulary. He'll eventually tag her so there's no need to get bogged down in this debate.

4. NO evidence to support your claim his lightning is only 10% of regular, I honestly think you're trolling.

• Thor's brutal force attack are not so instantaneous and fast enough to say that he could hurt her before she could realise .
  • If it's magic it should definitely destroyed ironman but it didn't which clearly says it's so advanced science.
  • Livewire was able KO flash who took multiple lighting bots from weather wizards and he was able to kill by overloading blackout clearly says that she powerful.
  • Where isn't said she is vulnerable to electricity ??
  • And Thor's lighting isn't close to actual lighting.
  • I am not saying she is flawless but she was able to defeat most of the people in second encounter than Thor who wasn't able to keep up in majority of his fight especially with people with abilities .
  • And Thor doesn't get along with heavy punches from hulk , kurse , ultron clearly says that he wouldn't lost long from Supergirl's punches who has better h2h feats than Thor .
  • Any alloy of titanium and gold has melting point below 1,668 °C and actual lighting has 50,000 °C , when the lighting hit ironman it should have melted it on touching due to it's temperature but it didn't which says it's not even 10% of actual lighting .
Avatar image for deactivated-5a3162faeafe3
deactivated-5a3162faeafe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: It'd be a poor argument if it was SOLEY based on Thor tagging her. But it's coupled wih the fact that Kara routinely fights at unenhanced speeds, she has mid-to-low stamina, and Thor STRIKES as hard as anyone who's put her down temporarily. If she used her speed more efficiently I'd give her the majority. Even when she was bloodlusted and chasing flash, the moment he stopped she stopped before trying to blitz again (cross over). She just doesn't have the showings to eek out a majority. Heat vision is a wash, strength is superior but her hits aren't much harder than what Thor has faced, can be put down by electricity, routinely stands still to get hit etc. I'd go as far to say a more seasoned Kara would stoml, just not the one right now. She has the tools for winning but not the showings.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52:

Lol, I'm not even debating Kara vs Thor here. So I don't care whether Kara would evade his lightning or simply tank them. I'm debating over what you said about Thor's lightning not being even 10% of actual lightning which is an absurd assumption to make based on no actual facts.

Anyway, I'll try replying to the other points you made later when I have time. Little busy right now.

• Any alloy of titanium and gold has melting point below 1,668 °C and actual lighting has 50,000 °C , when the lighting hit ironman it should have melted it on touching due to it's temperature but it didn't which says it's not even 10% of actual lighting .
  • I am waiting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's brutal force attack are not so instantaneous and fast enough to say that he could hurt her before she could realise .

She's been hit by opponents, as well as lost to opponents who are not any faster than Thor. Axe Guy for one. In fact most fights are at regular speed. This point is moot.

If it's magic it should definitely destroyed ironman but it didn't which clearly says it's so advanced science.

Livewire was able KO flash who took multiple lighting bots from weather wizards and he was able to kill by overloading blackout clearly says that she powerful.

Magically conjured. Nothing to prove it's science as of yet, but I never said he lightning itself was magic. A case could be made that way but is not needed. Nothing suggests livewire's electricity is greater than thor's lightning. Scaling that way doesnt work, because I could easily say none of the lightning in flashverse has had DC of thor's, which it doesn't. Inconsistency across shows doesnt equate to power feat. Flash's durability isnt any sort of bench mark for measurement.

Where isn't said she is vulnerable to electricity ??

She was affected by livewire, put down actually.

And Thor's lighting isn't close to actual lighting.

Wrong. You through out some numbers, but dont account dor the fact that ironmans armor absorbed the lightning into itself. Also whiplash's suit ddnt use electricity it used arc energy on a weaker older model of tonys suit so that doesnt equate either. This argument is also moot. Thor conjurs 'real' lightning, deal with it.

I am not saying she is flawless but she was able to defeat most of the people in second encounter than Thor who wasn't able to keep up in majority of his fight especially with people with abilities .

Exactly second encounter after getting coaching and seeig their abilities. She doesnt have that luxary and is prone to the silly mistakes. Thor has kept up with Ultron, Hulk, Loki, and Infinity Stone Malekith. Slaughtered a mess of giants, wrecked the destroyer, and slaughter a monster by flying through it. The majority of his showings are fine (save ultron).

And Thor doesn't get along with heavy punches from hulk , kurse , ultron clearly says that he wouldn't lost long from Supergirl's punches who has better h2h feats than Thor .

He tanked hits comparable to SG. He lasted againts Kurse to immediately fight infinity stone wielding malekith. He's able to take far more hits than she has shown capable of.

Any alloy of titanium and gold has melting point below 1,668 °C and actual lighting has 50,000 °C , when the lighting hit ironman it should have melted it on touching due to it's temperature but it didn't which says it's not even 10% of actual lighting

Again, nonsense as it does not account for the fact that IM absorbed it. That would mean it was funneled into a conduit into his arc reactir, not just pouring directly onto the suit. Also by that logic NONE OF THE LIGHTING SEEN ACROSS ANY PLATFORM WE DISCUSSED IS REAL LIGHTNING.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haha_cha_cha:

How many episodes have u seen exactly coz it seems like not more than 3 or 4 episodes u have watched.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haha_cha_cha:

Really ironman absorbed 50000 °C !!??

stop trolling !!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: @nightmare52:

lol he did, watch it again that'd been mentioned and referenced more than a few times on this thread. Alsox dont brush over the fact your point is moot. None of th lightning/electricity behaves appropriately for what it is supposed to be. Not a mutually exclusive argument.

And i agree wih you two that she doesnt but ONLY on occassion which is why I'm givig her slightly less than majority.

She DIDNT use superspeed at all against manhunter, any of the live wire fights, the parasite fight, the reactron fight, or any of the red tornado fights and there's far more examples. During the one of the Astra fights she maybe used it once or twice and the vast majority of the fight was streetlevel speed. In fact during the RT fight, RT was dodging blows and had her in a headlock until her sister made the controller stop briefly. He WASNT moving any faster than a normal slower than average person. She hardly uses her speed. There's a few where she does a tinsy bit, but mostly it's not at all. She doesnt fight at sustained super speeds either. It's always short bursts the rare times she does use it.

After rewatching her fights I give her 4/10. Again she has the tools but not the showings.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: @nightmare52:

lol he did, watch it again that'd been mentioned and referenced more than a few times on this thread. Alsox dont brush over the fact your point is moot. None of th lightning/electricity behaves appropriately for what it is supposed to be. Not a mutually exclusive argument.

And i agree wih you two that she doesnt but ONLY on occassion which is why I'm givig her slightly less than majority.

She DIDNT use superspeed at all against manhunter, any of the live wire fights, the parasite fight, the reactron fight, or any of the red tornado fights and there's far more examples. During the one of the Astra fights she maybe used it once or twice and the vast majority of the fight was streetlevel speed. In fact during the RT fight, RT was dodging blows and had her in a headlock until her sister made the controller stop briefly. He WASNT moving any faster than a normal slower than average person. She hardly uses her speed. There's a few where she does a tinsy bit, but mostly it's not at all. She doesnt fight at sustained super speeds either. It's always short bursts the rare times she does use it.

After rewatching her fights I give her 4/10. Again she has the tools but not the showings.

1. Ironman armor was made of titanium and gold alloy which can have maximum of 1,668 °C melting point and a natural lighting has 50,000°C in 30 microsecond and Thor attacked him with his lighting for almost 5 sec which barely made few scratch which clearly says he isn't close to even 10℅ of natural lighting .
  2. Thor sucks at H2H fight ( with or without hammer ) which he prefers all the time and considering his fight with hulk , ultron , kurse , ironman , Loki , malkith , etc he wouldn't survive from long .
  3. Using superspeed at MM and LW is useless since it already didn't work on livewire coz of phasing.
  4. Supergirl blitzed when she saved guardian from parasite.
  5. Still Thor can be easily incapacitated by freeze breath , heat vision , etc.
  6. Supergirl has won more than 50% of her fight in both season without plot weapons, where Thor lost more than 50% of the battle without plot weapon.
  7. If ur disagreeing with my above points , prove it by facts or logic , don't try fan cry like u did before it's pathetic.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haha_cha_cha:

stop trolling !!!

Did I not say that Thor was HOLDING BACK. If he hit Tony with all his lightning then the whole forest would've burst into flames. Do I need to repeat all those feats of Thor's lightning that I mentioned in my earlier post? The lightning that Tony got hit with was probably not even 10% of what Thor can muster. Now stop trolling please coz it's getting annoying now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52 said:

@haha_cha_cha:

stop trolling !!!

Did I not say that Thor was HOLDING BACK. If he hit Tony with all his lightning then the whole forest would've burst into flames. Do I need to repeat all those feats of Thor's lightning that I mentioned in my earlier post? The lightning that Tony got hit with was probably not even 10% of what Thor can muster. Now stop trolling please coz it's getting annoying now.

1. Is there any proof for ur point to prove that he could burn the Forest with lighting since his lighting never showed any thing close to actual lighting level !!!
destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By destinyman75

@tedirey: Not going to happen that is just funny Thor can tank her blows and deflect them with mjolinir her speed doesn't win because shes fast she looses to much slower all the time shes also only showed lifting strength not much on combat and she has NO durability what so ever and Thors attacks will stun the heck out of her shes been harmed by much less her biggest fault is inconsistency

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok Time to debunk karas resistance to electrical attacks, a simple machine highly affects her here. A nd this is just a guy she stupidly allows to walk up and use it against her. She is a girl learning who she is Thor is a warrior born he will not make these mistakes ans she does.

No Caption Provided

Here the affect Live wire had dubiously highly affected

No Caption Provided

And one ore just for the heck of it, she obviously has a lot of trouble with lightning and energy based attacks , and these are so much weaker then thors main menu of lightning his gift

No Caption Provided

Thors Lightning is leagues above what has already highly affected Kara

No Caption Provided

While she is stunned from his lighting he can also follow up with this. He has many ways he can use it hes more versatile

No Caption Provided

Or could follow up with this breaking up 100's of tons of Ice land mass, Which shows SUPERIOR STRIKING

No Caption Provided

THOR does have superior striking. Which Kara does NOT have the durability to tank

No Caption Provided

H2H+striking+Thor uses lightning to enhance blow would affect Kara a great deal

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

H2H pin point accuracy and experience comes into play

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Big Issue for Kara here is MJOLNIR

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Now there is no question Kara is fast, no one is disputing that. But this lame Thor isn't touching argument never held up last time around wont change here he has some good speed feats that allow him to do Just that.

Bull rushes Loki

No Caption Provided

Dodges Hulk throw which also shows reaction is good

No Caption Provided

deflecting lasers with just his hands not even Mjolnir spinning (speed+reaction+H2H)

No Caption Provided

Vs Loki point blank shot Speed+reaction+h2h

No Caption Provided

Completely goes through the head

No Caption Provided

Yeah Kara can kick course she can

No Caption Provided

Then Thor will tank it as he did here with little trouble

No Caption Provided

And Then This happens speed + skill+experience

No Caption Provided

Now I've shown Thor can harm Kara in many ways and has the speed and skill and experience to actually Implement them. Kara has a couple of other weapons however Heat vision and frost breath.

Here Heat vision cancels out frost breath. Obviously hot vs cold. So how can Thor counter these?

No Caption Provided

Simple answer MJOLNIR.

No Caption Provided

With Mjolinir He can counter frost breath or heat vision with Lightning or simply block it with Mjolnir. Thor has all the tools needed to defeat Kara time and time again. More experienced, better fighter, better durability, Mjonir hax beats all that Kara can bring to the table. Kara isn't a warrior God, shes a girl with great strength and speed whose just becoming aware of herself and her own identity, Thor has been there for centuries. Kara doesn't possess the durability, experience or Consistency to win here.

THE WINNER THE MIGHTY THOR

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By destinyman75

@DammeFavour: your one to talk, Im done with you already no matter what you would say something against so I don't care

Avatar image for Windchampionluc
Proje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only have one thing to say.

Kara isn't faster (or at least much faster) than Mjolnir wielding Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

WOW , I never seen such a speculation and low balling in my entire life especially that scene from Red sun planet .

The only fault in ur speculation is that Thor's lighting isn't even close to 10% of actual lighting where she was barely hurt by an actual lighting , which says that his lighting wouldn't even cause ticklish sense to her.

And Thor got KO'd for a while after that hulk punch , kurse punch , and even got disoriented by ultron's punch clearly says that he wouldn't withstand a single punch from her.

Thor AIM-dodging those 10m/s energy beam and plane wings isn't gonna help him here.

If you consider Winning fodders feats to kara it would be a way beyond Thor's winning list.

Still Supergirl wins due to Thor lack of h2h combat and weak lighting.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: wow i saw the attempted lowball of kara being stunned while under red sun and powerless and stopped reading....... way to discredit yourself.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: lol......u still haven't proved ur claims. better durability? better experience? that didn't seem to help him against iron man

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: what are you talking about?? He had no problem at all with iron Man cap had to save him this is known.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: and lol.at your Lol you've done both at all not even an attempt so don't call the kettle black. Your anti Thorism again is noted. I showed exactly what I said. Even gave ways for Thor to win and also counter Kara's abilities. All you have done is talk

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: I've seen much worse Everytime you talk about Thor actually. I didn't low ball. Even gave counters against Kara's abilities. All you've done is troll and flat out lie. Yes LIE. Thor's lightning not even ten percent??? More then one person has asked you to back that Up (even though we all know you can't because its plain stupid). Yet you show or do nothing but lie.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@nightmare52: Iron man absorbed all of Thor lightning. Kara won't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: I've seen much worse Everytime you talk about Thor actually. I didn't low ball. Even gave counters against Kara's abilities. All you've done is troll and flat out lie. Yes LIE. Thor's lightning not even ten percent??? More then one person has asked you to back that Up (even though we all know you can't because its plain stupid). Yet you show or do nothing but lie.

• MCU Thor is horrible in h2h , it's inevitable truth which everyone knows.
  • If u want to see my low balling statement " Thor got KO'd by stun gun and KO'd by a 1kmph speed van " just like u low balled Kara.
  • Ur counter is completely based on improbable speculation.
  • i have already replied to people who asked me but anyway , Any alloy of titanium and gold has melting point below 1,668 °C and actual lighting has 50,000 °C , when the lighting hit ironman it should have melted it on touching due to it's temperature but it didn't which says it's not even 10% of actual lighting and there is nothing suggest that he was holding back.
  • If ur gonna reply me better make sure that u have facts or reasons or feats to backup ur statement other than ur childish speculation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpantherisb said:

@nightmare52: Iron man absorbed all of Thor lightning. Kara won't.

If Thor's lighting was hotter than 1,668 °C it should have melted ironman armor which is made of any alloy of titanium even though it was prolonged for almost than 5 sec clearly says it isn't close to 10% of actual lighting who temperature is close to 50,000°C.

whiplash did better damage than Thor did to ironman where both attacks were basically electrical attack .

And less than 10% of actual lighting ( Thor's lighting ) isn't gonna tickle her since actual lighting barely hurt her.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By zr0c00l

@destinyman75 said:

@zr0c00l: there was no lowball attempt

yes showing her being damaged by an alien cattle prod while she was at human level as a means to try and show how she cant take thors lightning when she has her powers totally isnt an attempt at lowballing.......

heres the exact quote.

@destinyman75 said:

Ok Time to debunk karas resistance to electrical attacks, a simple machine highly affects her here. A nd this is just a guy she stupidly allows to walk up and use it against her.

please tell me how youre not lowballing again? I mean geez its the very first thing you typed how do you even try to deny it??????

so for a second time.

No Caption Provided

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By destinyman75

@nightmare52: Lol commingt from you that's just rich I'm done with you. Totally not Worth debating

You've done nothing but make stuff up bye

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By destinyman75

@zr0c00l: I didn't remember that kara against the gun was human?? Regardless the middle scan is spot on kara has trouble with electricity based attacks plain and simple so take a quarter and keep the change. And if you were not a troll you would have mentioned what you did but also commented on all the others that do have merit and talked of them. But you didn't

Not like you've had anything of note to say

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By destinyman75

Anyone with actual intelligence wants to debate me or counter feel free but this is a troll free zone now.

Other then one scan above that I posted.

I showed Thor had the capability to tag kara

That Thor had the very thing Kars is weak against Energy based attacks such as lightning.

Showed Thor has more then enough striking power to ko and or stun kara.

Showed several examples of Durability to attacks on par to Kara's and even above hence gem wielding dark elf for one.

Showed Thor has the perfect counters for Kara's beams and defenses against her attacks Mjolnir hax wins.

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: Yes but IM absorbed it all also he isn't wearing titanium gold.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By high end showings, Kara blitzes, but by more consistent showings Thor one-shots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: Yes but IM absorbed it all also he isn't wearing titanium gold.

Ironman is made of alloy of gold and titanium , stop trolling .

blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: You're right just watched clip, but he still absorbed it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpantherisb said:

@nightmare52: You're right just watched clip, but he still absorbed it.

Ironman was able to absorb Coz Thor's lighting is less than 10% actual lighting , if he was exposed to actual lighting for 5 sec his suit would have melted.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: I quite clearly said that I stopped reading after that and since it was the start of your post that's where I stopped.

Not my fault you post things without knowing the context to try and skew perception to support your argument. And you have the nerve to call me a troll..... hilarious

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl 7/10.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: he has a very weird relationship with context, he just plain ignores it. His entire fan-fic requires supergirl to just stand there and do nothing while thor flies around to charge his lightning

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: One scan was wrong OK correct it and move on the all the others that are on point with the arguments I raised

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: dude stop arguing with these guys. They are trollers or just plain folish. I bet they think comic superman has unlimited power or superman prime one million has 5th dimensional powers. They use assumptions for almost everything.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: He already tanked more and Kara has fallen to Much less on quite a few occasions as some mentioned above.

Avatar image for Windchampionluc
Proje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:

@destinyman75:

Thor can tank her punches? Loki is pretty sure Thor would perish from a mere fall from the sky which Supergirl has no problem surviving.

What the heck does it matter what Loki thinks? Taking two massive explosion > some statement that was already proven false.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24: lol point I know frustrating though when all they do is say no I'm right your wrong. because I don't like Thor. Its stupid your right there. I did ask for any intelligent arguments still waiting for those

Funny how they didn't even comment on so many of those obvious win points I posted and concentrated on one that was out of context then patted themselves on the back like they did something. Will wait for better

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: but if Thor was holding back why would he try to hit Captain America hard enough to level half of the forest, right after his fight with Iron Man? ?

He was holding back in the beginning of the fight. The fight with Tony got him enraged. You could clearly see on his face that he was annoyed with Tony.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: u do know what holding back means right? ur acting like tony had no effect at all on thor. they were even the entire fight, iron man dominated more of the fight than thor. loki vs cap is more like holding back

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Superhero24

@destinyman75: They did the same thing on this other thread where they stated DCEU superman is faster than fox quicksilver, that heat vision could kill fox apocalypse, the heat vision could wreck vibranium, and stated DCEU superman has mach 500+ combat speed. They also stated any krytonian could one shot thor and hulk. I showed legitimate proof that they were wrong. They just glossed over it. They even stated DCEU supes is easily taking out Ronan with the power stone and strange with the time stone along with Malekith with reality stone. A bunch of DC wankers.