MCU Cap vs Ultron Rematch (Rules)

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Hajduk

Scenario: Vision and Iron Man have worked together to disable all of Ultron's weaponry, leaving him with just hand-to-hand. However they are taken out of the battle soon after, leaving only Captain America to save the day.

This is the current Infinity War Steve Rogers and this time he attacks Ultron while DUAL WIELDING VIBRANIUM SWORD SHIELDS.

No Caption Provided

Also they aren't fighting on a moving bus this time but a neutral fighting ground.

With these three advantages can he now destroy the giant robot? Captain America is at full motivation, like holding back Thanos levels of motivation. Everybody is counting on him to put Ultron away.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Ultron.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap loses even harder. He had to double tap Ultron with a shield bounce to pierce him, he doesn't even have that option with these shields. Also his shields are lacking cutting feats and I don't think we can just scale them to Black Panther's claws. Vibranium has inconsistent cutting power anyway.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Still Ultron.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Ultron couldn't take out Cap in AoU.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

I actually think Cap could win.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alavanka: What? Cap was getting his ass kicked; Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver bailed him out.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron stomps.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron beats him to death.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this Vibranium Ultron or non Vibranium? Steve would beat non Vibranium Ultron with his standard shield in a neutral environment. He did significant damage near the beginning of their fight with a shield kick. But he was forced to stop because in doing so he lost his shield and it got lost on the road. I think he changed up his fighting style and stopped using it as offensively to avoid potentially losing it again. But in a regular situation not on the top of a truck he would have continued until he got the shield through Ultron's neck or head.

Not sure if he can win with his current shields though. The blades on them are kinda small.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Did the second form of Ultron even have feats outside of his fight with Steve?

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

Cap loses even harder. He had to double tap Ultron with a shield bounce to pierce him, he doesn't even have that option with these shields. Also his shields are lacking cutting feats and I don't think we can just scale them to Black Panther's claws. Vibranium has inconsistent cutting power anyway.

I don't think it was the double tap that did it, but the fact Cap kicked it into Ultron. So he can do damage in one hit, but it would require Cap using both arms like he did against Iron Man's armor or his leg. Normal attacks will only knock Ultron around unless he hits inbetween the armor plating. Ultron, even without vibranium, was very durable. I'd dare to say it's on par with a standard MCU Iron Man suit in durability. What helps Ultron too is that he has higher damage soak than Stark, so Cap putting him down will be a high difficulty task. But Ultron Prime not that good at fighting and mostly abused his stats, so I can see Cap taking a few rounds with his circular shield, but he'll get hurt a lot more than in AOU. It should be noted that Cap wasn't fighting Ultron anywhere near as aggressively as he did against Iron Man. Ultron got more and more aggressive as the fight went on but Cap's only goal was to distract him. With his current shields however, Cap will not have as much range, but he can do damage with every hit if he hits Ultron like he did Thanos (at least dents). While the striking power of the new shields isn't as clear as with the circular shield, they pack quite a punch if they can move Thanos's head when Thor hitting Thanos with a metal pipe moved his head less. I know quantifiable feats>>>>anything else, but I'm pretty sure the new shields were meant to be strong weapons, similar to how Bucky's new arm is supposed to be an upgrade despite lack of feats. Most Wakandan weapons may not look like much, but are actually extremely dangerous. I'd say even with new shields, Cap can actually take this with Ultron's weapons disabled.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron not jobbing breaks his neck

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap has a chance here.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

Is this Vibranium Ultron or non Vibranium? Steve would beat non Vibranium Ultron with his standard shield in a neutral environment. He did significant damage near the beginning of their fight with a shield kick. But he was forced to stop because in doing so he lost his shield and it got lost on the road. I think he changed up his fighting style and stopped using it as offensively to avoid potentially losing it again. But in a regular situation not on the top of a truck he would have continued until he got the shield through Ultron's neck or head.

Not sure if he can win with his current shields though. The blades on them are kinda small.

Even pre-vibranium ultron>>>Cap

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ultron

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap had the upper hand even when Ultron had his weaponary. Cap takes this.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap had the upper hand even when Ultron had his weaponary. Cap takes this.

No he didn't. He was stalling. It was even said cap was no match for ultron.