Luffy Vs Hulk (Read Op)

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Honestly, even with Luffy's extreme resistance to blunt force trauma, the hulk takes this. He's simply too OP (hah) for Luffy

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Overwarrior2

How does hulk hurt Luffy here though exactly. Luffy is ridiculously faster and with Haki, he is not going to get tagged. Luffy Stamina is pretty much never-ending as well. So i don't see him slowing down until he gets hungry. Even if he does and hulk tags him. Luffy is a rubberman. Hulks blunt force isnt harming him. That said even in Gear 4, Luffy is not hurting WWH or WB. Which makes me believe it will be stale mate or one of them BFRs. Luffy could launch hulk into space, with GUM GUM cannon/ Bazooka, While Hulk could just throw Luffy. So im taking WWH for the win, But a lower hulk and i take luffy.

Avatar image for awesome_ends_with_an_e
awesome_ends_with_an_e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@champion99: Luffy could easily hurt Hulk dude, especially with the revelation of Gear 4. Like I said, he could combine all of his gears with his haki into some extremely powerful attacks. Also, Luffy's stamina is astounding, so don't give me that "run out of steam" crap.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 juiceboks  Moderator

Considering Luffy wore himself after using Gear 4 for only several minutes..and is currently sleeping because of it..Gear 4 is the easiest way for Hulk to win off of technicality.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cannot believe this is even being debated...

Hulk. Easily.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 thedailybagel  Moderator

@awesome_ends_with_an_e: what has luffy done to suggest he can hurt hulk?

We're talking about the same guy who just two months ago was taking punches that shook North america and rocked hellicarries in the sky several states away and was fine.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do I have to read One Pieces 0_o?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins via thunder claps, he has no chance of tagging Luffy with physical attacks unless Luffy gets tired

awesome_ends_with_an_e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all, he wouldn't need to use Gear 4 for long to defeat Hulk. Second of all, he is so many time faster than the Hulk its not even funny. Luffy can use armament haki to get through Hulk's tough skin, and ADD THAT TO HIS GEARS as I've been saying. Third of all, I doubt a thunderclap would do much to Luffy, and he doesn't get tired easily. The only reason he got tired during Gear 4 was because he had been battling and been injured for a long time beofre he used it, and I think he would be better at using it.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By kyrees

@awesome_ends_with_an_e said:

First of all, he wouldn't need to use Gear 4 for long to defeat Hulk. Second of all, he is so many time faster than the Hulk its not even funny. Luffy can use armament haki to get through Hulk's tough skin, and ADD THAT TO HIS GEARS as I've been saying. Third of all, I doubt a thunderclap would do much to Luffy, and he doesn't get tired easily.

1. armament haki doesn't magically make your punches ignore toughness or else hody jones is one shottable. why did hody jones survive multiple armament haki enhanced punches then ? you might as well claim that hody is tougher than hulk with that reasoning

2. luffy's current output hasn't even put him to mountain or continental level, much less planetary level that is needed to fight evenly against hulk. the highest strength output to date in one piece that is easily accountable is that giant who punched a thousand tonner. given a few arguments, chinjao, oz, and jozu are arguable. that's not luffy and that doesn't even compare to hulk's marathon punches with sentry.

3. hulk's thunderclap has hurt beings infinitely stronger than luffy

4. hulk basically never gets tired and by the time he does, he's at world breaker levels.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Hulk.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk curbstomps

wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By wkar

CurentHulk how strong, fast and intelligent is ? How good is his healing factor and his durability ?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: highest physical feat without any boost of haki to date. chinjao's "feat" isn't exactly that hard set compared to that giant's feat.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Nope. Jozu's inceberg feat, Mihawk's tsunami slash, Oz's Island splitting punch, Zoro's city level slashes and more make that giant's punch look like nothing.

i could accept jozu and oz but zoro's slash is coated with haki and mihawk's case is not fully establish on how much haki can he imbue on his slash.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: i remember prior that pica statue cutting scene zoro recollecting a lesson taught to him by mihawk on how to imbue haki on his sword to be a able to cut anything

it looked like one but given that he taught zoro haki, there's enough reason to doubt that his slashes were just normal slashes.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Hulk will win. because i think the only way to beat hulk with luffy's ability is only incapatation (can't breathe. *sorry for my english). I never seen Luffy win his match by that way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they're both bad. but i think hulk's a bit better

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPtards Hulk wins

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wkar: The only change stat-wise seems to be that he is massively smarter. Extremis gave Bruce and Hulk a big boost in smarts.

During "The Omega Hulk" storyline nothing really taxed Doc Green. Red Hulk laid a whuppin' on him but Hulk was stalling to gather data. Next fight he laughed while he wrecked Rulk. He pretty much stomped everyone in his path with little difficulty while obviously holding back (he purposely limited collateral damage and tried to reason with his opponents). He steamrolled A-Bomb, Red She Hulk, Lyra, Skaar, MODOK, The Leader and a new Gamma Mutate (supposedly mutated to be as strong as him), and Rulk (brutally and while laughing and sh*t talking). His fight with Rulk caused global earthquakes.

It should be noted too that he did not seem to get angry and was in a calm state most of the time (until the Extremis began to wear off at which point his ability to get stronger with anger seemed to manifest).

Doc Green would obliterate Luffy. He would tie him into knots, make a jump-rope out of him, or turn him into a yo-yo. He could chew him like gum, swallow, and pass him through his digestive tract. Or, if he felt like it, banish him to the end of time and the heat death of the universe (he has access to space/time portals).

It does seem like Luffy has a speed advantage but that is it (nothing a thunder clap can't compensate for).

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@champion99: Luffy is massively faster than Hulk. But it doesn't help his chances here.

Luffy's fastest speed is?

awesome_ends_with_an_e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Ok dude, you clearly don't know anything about haki. Armament haki enables you to get past defenses and drastically hardens your fist, therefore increasing the power. Hulk can't touch Luffy either, since Luffy has observation haki, allowing him to see what the Hulk will do. Also Hulk's thunderclaps simply won't hurt someone MADE OF RUBBER.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Overwarrior2

I think it might be a stalemate. Unless luffy goes for win with gear 4 and exhausts himself.

Heres the thing, Hulk is just way to slow to ever hit Luffy, and speed hulk moves at would not be enough to fatigue him.

Also outside of BFR, Hulk not knowing of Luffy weakness to water would have no way of actually killing him. Luffy is immune to blunt force. That includes thunderclap.

That said i dont see Luffy hurting Hulk. He just doesnt have the fire power.

So either stalemate, BFR or Hulk wins in a battle that lasts days.

As for BFR, I would say luffy could launch him into atmosphere with a gear 4 bazooka, hulk could do effortlessly if he could grab luffy.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@champion99 said:
@leo-343 said:

@champion99: Luffy is massively faster than Hulk. But it doesn't help his chances here.

Luffy's fastest speed is?

Currently he is far faster in his base form than his pre time-skip self was using gear 2 which amps his speed exponentially. Pre time-skip Luffy using gear 2 could blitz lightning timers.

Lightning timers? Who? Enel? CP9?

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it might be a stalemate. Unless luffy goes for win with gear 4 and exhausts himself.

Heres the thing, Hulk is just way to slow to ever hit Luffy, and speed hulk moves at would not be enough to fatigue him.

Also outside of BFR, Hulk not knowing of Luffy weakness to water would have no way of actually killing him. Luffy is immune to blunt force. That includes thunderclap.

That said i dont see Luffy hurting Hulk. He just doesnt have the fire power.

So either stalemate, BFR or Hulk wins in a battle that lasts days.

As for BFR, I would say luffy could launch him into atmosphere with a gear 4 bazooka, hulk could do effortlessly if he could grab luffy.

If hulk can hit Hyperion, Sentry, Thor, Gladiator, and Quicksliver then he can hit Luffy.

Hulk can just punch him into space.

Luffy hasn't shown the strength to punch hulk into space.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By kyrees

@awesome_ends_with_an_e said:

@kyrees: Ok dude, you clearly don't know anything about haki. Armament haki enables you to get past defenses and drastically hardens your fist, therefore increasing the power. Hulk can't touch Luffy either, since Luffy has observation haki, allowing him to see what the Hulk will do. Also Hulk's thunderclaps simply won't hurt someone MADE OF RUBBER.

i know more of haki than you think but if you think haki empowered punches are able to punch through a guy that no sold continental to planet busters at best, then you might as well claim that luffy is a planet buster. hulk may not touch luffy but luffy is not going to hurt hulk at all.

hulk has hurt a smoke monster and has destroyed a dimension with a sheer resonance of his thunder clap. hulk has hurt beings infinitely tougher than luffy. heck, hulk has hurt mister fantastic, a guy more renowed of his rubber body. if you think a rubber body is an unbeatable argument against blunt force punchers, then you might as well claim that luffy can survive an IMP from flash or superman

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: He would beat Luffy eventually, but he would lose to Law, And would stalemate any logia user.

awesome_ends_with_an_e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Internal damage hurts Luffy from close range. So saying a thunderclap would hurt Luffy is like saying lightning would hurt Luffy. Sicne Hulk definetily can't get close range to Luffy, it won't hurt him. We haven't seen the full extent of Luffy's power, so just try to imagine him going all three gears at the same time, and then using armament haki. I'm saying that will be plenty strong enough to put Hulk down.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPtards are strong in this one... the guy that casually shakes Earth by punching gamma boars, shakes North America by punching Red Hulk, hits Nova so hard he breaks his helmet causes him amnesia and sends him from New York to Paris in one hit is gonna even be bothered by anything Luffy can do? The guy took punches that bust continents and split planets, have a reality check fanboys.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@wkar: strong enough to manhandle red hulk and punt people into the atmosphere without even trying. Supposedly smarter than banner, fast enough to blitz meta-humans who move so fast they're practically invisible to the human eye, durable enough to take punches that can shake continents without much damage and his healing factor is prett much the same as always.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Internal damage hurts Luffy from close range. So saying a thunderclap would hurt Luffy is like saying lightning would hurt Luffy. Sicne Hulk definetily can't get close range to Luffy, it won't hurt him. We haven't seen the full extent of Luffy's power, so just try to imagine him going all three gears at the same time, and then using armament haki. I'm saying that will be plenty strong enough to put Hulk down.

electricity doesn't travel on rubber. sound waves and air does. sheer strength also ignores elasticity

gear 4 is practically gear 2 and gear 3 combined and look where it took him on doffy's fight.

you are fringing on assumptions not feats. if you go by that argument, i might as well say hulk goes starbreaker and literally one shots stars and luffy with it and luffy won't even do anything at all. you rely too much on assumptions that you might as well claim luffy to be a planet breaker with your fanfiction

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

awesome_ends_with_an_e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees:Haha fanfiction. Dude I'm done. I don't really get the point of arguing over the internet with someone I don''t even know and probably won't ever meet. What I'm saying is that it's very very possible for Luffy to win. Hulk couldn't even hurt him so that means one of Hulk's little thunderclaps wouldn't either. Wind and sound blasts wouldn't hurt rubber, or are you saying shocker could kill Luffy? And even if they DID(which they wouldn't) then Luffy could just learn to avoid them, couldn't he? Luffy is a very intelligent fighter even though he doesn't look like it. uffy would smash Hulk.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By kyrees

your argument fringes on possibility and on this forum, possibility is merely assumption without hard evidence of feats. when has luffy endured punches hulk deliver ? when has luffy delivered punches on the level hulk has endured ? when has luffy endured thunderclaps on the level hulk has delivered ? when has luffy actually evaded an omnidirectional attack ? nothing at all to date and you are going to say that "possibility" is going to magically make him stronger than hulk's shown feats at this point ? i might as well say that possibility that hulk grows more stronger than doc green+WWH version and becomes a starbreaker because he has the possibility to do so. this is the possibility you are going on. if "possibility" is your argument to hulk, then you afford the same possibility to hulk and hulk is on higher argument limit given his feats.

also, posting in the battle forum is indicative that you are ready to argue your point to everyone regardless whether you don't know me or not. this is a public internet forum where everyone can react to your opinion. you don't get to state your opinion and not get a reaction to it.

one last thing, possibility arguments are at least illogical here if the baseline evidences on both parties are not even matched or if the other side is way too high for comparison. hulk is definitely on planetary level. luffy isn't even island level. the only thing that becomes equal is through fanfiction where authors practically ignore the character's official history just to tell a story.

nigeltay3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By nigeltay3

@awesome_ends_with_an_e:

Alright, here's a strength feat of Hulk. Let's say Luffy's a 10,000 tonner, OK? Check this out:

No Caption Provided

Alright, so now here's Hulk not only surviving 2 nukes, but coming out unscathed!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided