Lucifer Morningstar vs Solar vs Classic Molecule Man

• 186 results
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who wins in an all out battle between these three powerhouse characters ? Fight takes place in Space. Everyone is at Peak Levels.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sethlol

Classic MM.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethlol said:

Classic MM.

Please Explain Why Sir...

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@king_saturn: I think Clasical Molecule Man is not the same one as SWII Molecule Man for the clasic one needed a rod to do things and could not even manipulate a planet let alone the multiverse. However if I had to decide I belive in this order

Solar

Molecule

Lucifer

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

@king_saturn: I think Clasical Molecule Man is not the same one as SWII Molecule Man for the clasic one needed a rod to do things and could not even manipulate a planet let alone the multiverse. However if I had to decide I belive in this order

Solar

Molecule

Lucifer

I specified everyone is at peak levels in the OP... so that clears up the issue.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: I know the list was counting for SWII Moleucle Man

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think solar is the weakest one here, it's very tough to choose between lucifer and classic molecule man, probably lucifer, though im still not sure.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take Lucifer over the other two, not really sure who comes out better, Solar or MM?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take Lucifer over the other two, not really sure who comes out better, Solar or MM?

how come ?

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lucifer at peak power is as close to the presence as it gets he wins

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Morals on or off?

Morals off Solar destroyed reality.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on or off?

which isn't something new to lucifer.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

Morals on or off?

I know, I just think Solar is above MM.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:

@comicstooge said:

Morals on or off?

doubt it, MM was easily repairing the multiverse, and has attacks that can bust billions of dimensions.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@comicstooge said:

Morals on or off?

doubt it, MM was easily repairing the multiverse, and has attacks that can bust billions of dimensions.

Solar can total control over time, can travel outside of existence itself, can create weaker versions of himself capable of absorbing stars and busting planets, casually moves at lightspeed, can bring the dead back to life, effortlessy defeats high powered realty warpers in their own dimensions (in which they are pretty much god), destroyed reality, reshaped reality and is responsible for the powers of pretty much every character in Valiant having their powers.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rolldestroyer

@rolldestroyer said:

@comicstooge said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@comicstooge said:

Morals on or off?

Solar can total control over time, can travel outside of existence itself, can create weaker versions of himself capable of absorbing stars and busting planets, casually moves at lightspeed, can bring the dead back to life, effortlessy defeats high powered realty warpers in their own dimensions (in which they are pretty much god), destroyed reality, reshaped reality and is responsible for the powers of pretty much every character in Valiant having their powers.

i know his feats, it's just that MM's are better.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@comicstooge said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@comicstooge said:

Morals on or off?

i know his feats, it's just that MM's are better.

They seem pretty equal, all things considered.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge:

not really, solar, though he is multiversal, he can't throw casual billions dimension busting blasts.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge:

not really, solar, though he is multiversal, he can't throw casual billions dimension busting blasts.

He mightn't posses the raw power MM has, but he seems to have more versatility and he can't die.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule Man wins . Solar comes close enough but he ultimately perishes . Lucifer is virtually a non-factor here .

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NeonGameWave

1. Molecule Man

2. Solar

3. Lucifer Morningstar

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ha ha ha... love the diverse answers.

Now this is how it is supposed to be

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ghostrider2

Morningstar>Solar(maybe?)>Molecule Man

edit:i don't understand why people put Morningstar on 3rd place, don't forget he can trick them and he is smarter than those two.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule Man wins . Solar comes close enough but he ultimately perishes . Lucifer is virtually a non-factor here .

how?

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't care how powerful MM or Solar is. Lucifer took can creation ending hit without even flinching effortlessly created a cosmos, created the DC universe under the instruction of god and is way more smarter and cunning than both MM or Solar could ever hope to be.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

l/m at his most powerful eats these two.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyper_god said:

how?

Hyper_God believes that Lucifer's power is Universal at best.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:

@hyper_god said:

how?

and does he know his feats?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dredeuced

@rolldestroyer said:
@dredeuced said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@hyper_god said:

how?

He actually seems quite knowledgeable about the Lucifer series, he just doesn't take the statement in Nirvana as factual when Lucifer clarifies what he was doing was multiversal (and thus implies that he and michael originally made a multiverse through Presence's instruction), and seems to discount his messing with Gyges or Fenrir as non-multiversal.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rolldestroyer

@rolldestroyer said:
@dredeuced said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@hyper_god said:

how?

He actually seems quite knowledgeable about the Lucifer series, he just doesn't take the statement in Nirvana as factual when Lucifer clarifies what he was doing was multiversal (and thus implies that he and michael originally made a multiverse through Presence's instruction), and seems to discount his messing with Gyges or Fenrir as non-multiversal.

i see, but even if he chooses to ignore that his feat is multiversal, lucifer was stated to be "far" more powerful than dream of the endless and dream is easily multiversal (due to him creating Materioptikon).

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sethlol

@king_saturn:

Classic MM is on Classic Beyonders level. He is above the other two by quite a bit.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By rolldestroyer

@sethlol said:

@king_saturn:

Classic MM is on Classic Beyonders level. He is above the other two by quite a bit.

no he isn't, MM himself admitted that beyonder is on a level unimaginable to him.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ComicStooge

1) Lucifer Morningstar

2) Solar

3) Molecule Man

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethlol said:

@king_saturn:

no he isn't, MM himself admitted that beyonder is on a level unimaginable to him.

So what?Morningstar can trick him too.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2:

i never said MM wins, if you read my first post i gave the win for lucifer, i was just pointing out that MM is not on beyonder's level.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hyper_God

@rolldestroyer: I love it when people stalk me on this forum . It makes me feel really special . Anyways , Lucifer is a non-factor here not because he's universal or multiversal in terms of the scope of his power , but because the opponents he's facing in this thread are a whole weightclass above him . Don't expect me to spoon-feed you their feats if you're ignorant about them and still continue to argue against these characters anyways .

@dredeuced: I see someone is still butthurt from our previous conversation . I have never denied what's mentioned in Nirvana , but you surely do discount evidence from the main series itself(some of it coming from Lucifer's own mouth) to propagate your agenda . And lol at you bringing up Gyges/Garamas when the former were universal Supreme Beings . Fenris was a Thanos level character whom Lucifer was unable to deal with because of plot-based constraints and the fact that he was weakened as a result of Yahweh departing from creation . When Lucifer finally got his hands on Fenris , he vaporized him .

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: i know but even if he was on that level, Morningstar still owns him.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyper_god:

dont flatter yourself, i wasn't stalking you, i just wanted to see why would you put lucifer a non-factor here, i know all of the characters feats very well, and they are all on the same level.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: i know but even if he was on that level, Morningstar still owns him.

no, lucifer isn't on PR beyonder's level.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dredeuced

@hyper_god You did outright deny the Nirvana statement, though. We had the conversation before and I left it at agreeing to disagree. I'm not sure why that means I'm "butthurt" but if you wanna go all 4chan on me then I guess that's your issue. I also didn't stalk you, we were part of the same thread and I remembered it. I even stated that you're knowledgeable of the series, but have a different interpretation of his power, but you respond in kind to being an unapologetic jerk.

"Thanos level character" ? I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a downgrade, considering Thanos himself is frequently worthy of major Marvel events of multiversal levels.

You need to chill out, though. Anytime someone disagrees with you you start demeaning and disrespecting them for no reason. It's uncalled for.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: he is good at manipulating, this should grant him a win.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, Lucifer a non factor? Who's he fighting, The Presence?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well look at this...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I have virtually no idea of the power of level of Solar.

But i would go

1. Molecule Man

2. Lucifer Morningstar

?. Solar.

Molecule Man was beyond LT at that point thats a serious power level to consider.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Wow, Lucifer a non factor? Who's he fighting, The Presence?

I know nothing about Solar (H_G is very knoweledgable debator i am assuming he does about both) Lucifer should still be quite a bit below Pre Retcon Molecule Man, after all his best feats are arguably multiversal while the formal is more powerful than Living Tribunal who judges all multiverses simultaneous and is above 2 being megaversal in power level.

You want find a whole lot feat from Pre Retcon Molecule Man apart from few fights with Beyonder (given Beyonder's power level those are pretty damn impressive) but you gotta admit,entire pantheon of abstract with LT included were there is plead MM to help them against Beyonder. He was the only one capable of fighting Beyonder (although Beyonder was beyond him).

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rijehu

Lucifer wins IMO. How does MM or Solar beat him let along kill him? He is the only one in the group who is beyond creation. MM and Solar are powerful but I feel they are outclassed by Lucifer because of Lucifer's very being. Lucifer is God's Will embodied. INFINITE and ABSOLUTE WILL of God that is. Absolute Will is defined as the power to "limitlessly shape and manipulate all of creation (Matter, Anti-matter, Time, Space, Ideas, Thoughts, Concepts, Reality, Non-Reality, Imagination, Dreams, etc) by pure will power in any way he can imagine. Anything that IS, Lucifer can manipulate in unlimited ways. He shaped the entire DC Universe for crying out loud. He WILLS all of creation to do his bidding, whatever it may be. Basically, the guy can turn MM into 12 O clock and Solar into a biscuit if he wants to. He is FAAAAR beyond Reality Warping, he is an Infinite Creation Warper.

MM man can only manipulate molecules, just on a MASSIVE scale. He is still bound to reality. He can not go against the natural order and laws of the Universe, he must manipulate within them, so that is where he is extremely limited. Lucifer can will every molecule in creation to simply not be molecules and MM is powerless. He can also just warp MM into a realm void of reality and MM is powerless. Solar would probably be able to put up a better fight but he is limited to energy manipulation which allows him to exist outside of Reality, but not Creation. Lucifer is of a Divine nature while the other two are simply OP humans. Both Solar and MM can be permanently killed as far as we know. If Lucifer erases all energy in creation, Solar is powerless. The same happens with molecules and MM.

Another thing is, Lucifer is beyond Death. He was only killed when his will was turned against him. ONLY his own power was enough to kill him and even when he entered the realm of Death of the Endless who I believe is beyond Solar and MM in power, he threatened to destroy her and they both agreed that "Death has no claim on him". And when it comes to that "Multiversal busting" type talk , it means little to a guy who tanked a point blank creation deconstructing blast without a flinch. Lucifer was designed as truly immortal, truly invulnerable, and nigh omnipotent since the ONLY thing he can't do is create something out of nothing, which he may be able to do now since he absorbed his brother's demiurge power and made his own multiverse. The guy even manipulated and impressed The Presence by slipping out of his very creation. Either way, Lucifer's species of Archangel is FAR beyond MM and Solar's origin species of Human. Lucifer's power of manipulating Creation itself, is far greater than Energy and Molecules. Basically, everything MM and Solar are, is just a morsel of what Lucifer himself helped create in DC, and created in his own verse. Lucifer's nigh infinite knowledge alone could cause MM and Solar to kill one another. He has killed Gods while in Mortal form using his mind.

I'm not saying these other two are not powerful, but from Lucifer's existence alone, he outclasses them from what I see. There is literally nothing they can do to kill him because there is nothing they can do to kill the Will of The Presence.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:

Lucifer wins IMO. How does MM or Solar beat him let along kill him? He is the only one in the group who is beyond creation. MM and Solar are powerful but I feel they are outclassed by Lucifer because of Lucifer's very being. Lucifer is God's Will embodied. INFINITE and ABSOLUTE WILL of God that is. Absolute Will is defined as the power to "limitlessly shape and manipulate all of creation (Matter, Anti-matter, Time, Space, Ideas, Thoughts, Concepts, Reality, Non-Reality, Imagination, Dreams, etc) by pure will power in any way he can imagine. Anything that IS, Lucifer can manipulate in unlimited ways. He shaped the entire DC Universe for crying out loud. He WILLS all of creation to do his bidding, whatever it may be. Basically, the guy can turn MM into 12 O clock and Solar into a biscuit if he wants to. He is FAAAAR beyond Reality Warping, he is an Infinite Creation Warper.

MM man can only manipulate molecules, just on a MASSIVE scale. He is still bound to reality. He can not go against the natural order and laws of the Universe, he must manipulate within them, so that is where he is extremely limited. Lucifer can will every molecule in creation to simply not be molecules and MM is powerless. He can also just warp MM into a realm void of reality and MM is powerless. Solar would probably be able to put up a better fight but he is limited to energy manipulation which allows him to exist outside of Reality, but not Creation. Lucifer is of a Divine nature while the other two are simply OP humans. Both Solar and MM can be permanently killed as far as we know. If Lucifer erases all energy in creation, Solar is powerless. The same happens with molecules and MM.

Another thing is, Lucifer is beyond Death. He was only killed when his will was turned against him. ONLY his own power was enough to kill him and even when he entered the realm of Death of the Endless who I believe is beyond Solar and MM in power, he threatened to destroy her and they both agreed that "Death has no claim on him". And when it comes to that "Multiversal busting" type talk , it means little to a guy who tanked a point blank creation deconstructing blast without a flinch. Lucifer was designed as truly immortal, truly invulnerable, and nigh omnipotent since the ONLY thing he can't do is create something out of nothing, which he may be able to do now since he absorbed his brother's demiurge power and made his own multiverse. The guy even manipulated and impressed The Presence by slipping out of his very creation. Either way, Lucifer's species of Archangel is FAR beyond MM and Solar's origin species of Human. Lucifer's power of manipulating Creation itself, is far greater than Energy and Molecules. Basically, everything MM and Solar are, is just a morsel of what Lucifer himself helped create in DC, and created in his own verse. Lucifer's nigh infinite knowledge alone could cause MM and Solar to kill one another. He has killed Gods while in Mortal form using his mind.

I'm not saying these other two are not powerful, but from Lucifer's existence alone, he outclasses them from what I see. There is literally nothing they can do to kill him because there is nothing they can do to kill the Will of The Presence.

Damn....A+

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers