TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@oblivion360:

Wrong. The type of rock the moon is made of is called Moon rock or lunar rock.

Copied from curious:

"The composition of the rocks on the moon based on samples of lunar rocks are volcanic in origin. The rocks are basalts, similar to the kind of volcanic rock found on Earth. The lunar basalts are rich in iron and magnesium, and they also contain glassy structures that are indicative of rapid cooling. However, unlike Earth basalts, the lunar samples contain no water and a lower percentage of volatiles (elements or compounds with low melting and boiling temperatures) relative to refractories (higher melting and boiling temperatures)."

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/about-us/48-our-solar-system/the-moon/geology/153-what-kind-of-rock-is-the-moon-made-of-intermediate

Copied from Casper Planetarium:

The Moon is made of many of the same rocks that we find here on Earth. Scientists studied about 800 pounds of moon rocks brought back by the Apollo astronauts. Their tests showed that the rocks from the Moon are similar to three kinds of igneous rocks that are found here on Earth: basalt, anorthosites, and breccias.

Melted rocks that cool and become hard are Loss igneous rocks. When the melted rock is below the surface of a planet it is called magma. When it flows onto the surface it is called lava.

Basalt is one of the most important kinds of rock formed by lava. The lava on the moon was created when gigantic meteors crashed onto its surface.

Anorthosites are another form of igneous rock formed by lava. This kind of rock is found on Earth but is extremely rare. The lunar highlands are mostly made of anorthosite.

Breccias are igneous rocks composed of pieces of older rocks. As meteoroids crash onto the Moon surface, rocks are broken into many pieces. The heat and pressure from the impact can melt the smaller broken rocks into new rocks called breccias.

Scientists found three minerals on the Moon that are not found on the Earth. They are - Armalocolite, Tranquillityite, and Pyroxferroite.

http://www.casperplanetarium.com/faqs/what-is-the-moon-made-of/

As I said before, the rocks the moon is made from are found Onearth but THEY ARE NOT EVERDAY ROCK.Most found only at Vocalno site and are made from lava. They are not your everyday rock you find outside R on the ground. So, just like the Regular CT, which is made from common ground rock, the moon in Naruto, which is ALSO MADE FROM COMMON GROUND rock is NOT THE SAME AS OUR MOON. These types of rock all have different properties and hardness.

Stop trying to compare the 2!

More proof:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_mare

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_rock

As I said below, that is where the hollowness of the Naruto moon started. If you add in the space that the Otsusuki clan terraformed, you will start to get the bigger picture!

Wrong. They lived on one of the small island floating around the sun core but they still hollowed it out. We just don't know how much. That is where the movie comes in.....

Why should I bring the same proof if it is already posted? Should I make another Naruto respect thread, even though there already has been one? If I start to break down every single thing just because you are too lazy to read, then this whole page will be dumped with scans, which are already on the site.

The only reason my argument is not convincing IS BECAUSE I AM NOT MAKING IT! DO you know why? BECAUSE IT ALREADY EXISTS! And it is quite ironic that you believe his argument and finds it "convincing" but are here acting like you don't? Do you have double standards or something?

And why did Kishimoto or any Naruto character state if the naruto moon was hollow or not? If he did, then present it! If he didn't, why even bring him up?

And whenever we debate using fictional characters, all we have is our EVIDENCE from the comic/manga to go on. The moon has never been fully explained in Naruto and we don't know how much the otsutsuki clan terraformed it. All we have is info from the movie. So mentioning Kishi is quite useless because he has never mentioned it once!

And the first, unofficial tiff between naruto and toneri did happen INSIDE THE MOON, where most of his chakra was knocked out of it! Before that, we actually see what the inside looks like, away from the "sun". We see floating islands but we see blue sky (which go up quite far judging from the perspective of Naruto and crew, and the over all of the largeness of the empty space inside the moon. We see all of this when the camera zooms out!

More and more indication of a (mostly) hollowed out moon!

I had 2 because I, myself was not sure if he was hit. And thus, my other argument was formed - which stated that IF HE WAS HIT, it was an outlier. Again, you are confusing something here!

The moon argument came from other people, which I had to factor into my decision. As I said before, if he wasn't hit (which you proved to me that he might have been), then both of my other argument became null and void. But if he was hit, then we had to take into account if it was/wasn't an outlier and if it was an ACTUAL moon level feat! Most people here don't want to agree on if it was an outlier or not so we then have to look if it was AN ACTUAL MOON LEVEL FEAT. And if it was proven that is wasn't (which has been argued by many people here on vine) that it wasn't, then it CLEARLY MEANS THAT IT WASN'T A MOON LEVEL FEAT AND THAT NARUTO DOESN'T HAVE MOON LEVEL DURABILITY!

As I have told you before, you can easily cut a hollow cardboard box but if I put a large piece of rock inside of it (not hollow anymore), you will not be able to do so as easily.

I agree that it was a continental level feat but what I disagree on is it being moon level!

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@hittheassasin: No, my argument is, "there's no clear cut evidence of the size of the moon and you guys are the ones saying it's 1,079 miles big, so the burden of proof is on you, GG". But I'm a lowballer, idiot, nitpicker, etc. for pointing that out.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: When has the Sharingan ever been used as a microscope? Even when Sasuke fought Deidara he only saw the C4 as a cloud. Besides, didn't Kakashi end up losing both sharingan's after making the statement?

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Azureus

@tvc-15 said:

Oh, I haven't post this in a while.

- The Technique used to make the moon

- Given to Naruto and Sasuke by the guy who created the moon

- Used under the same circumstance as when the moon was created.

but it's totally not the size of the moons.

No Caption Provided

You are my hero.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: well, for something like the moon to rotate around earth like a moon, it must be at least 1079 miles in Diameter.

Although Naruto's moon isn't Natural and is hollow, it behaves and orbits the same way our moon does, so the moon/planet ratio for Naruto's planet must be the same as ours.

Unless implied otherwise, the moon should still be at least the same size as ours, if not bigger.

Toneri and his abilities are Canon and simply cannot be considered an outlier due to it being written in the Hiden Novels and being referenced in the Boruto Anime.

The Rikudo Chibaku tensei was a special sealing that requires high Chakra to use, Naruto and Sasuke needed both the sealing and the Chakra to perform it. If Naruto, an Uzumaki, and Sasuke, a prodigy, were to attempt learning how to repeat the sealing, I can see them performing it a second time.

Avatar image for spideyandslendy
spideyandslendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

iron man in a good fight

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Where in the laws of physics does it say a moon has to be exactly 1,079 miles to orbit the Earth?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: the moon's size and mass is important to orbit, if pulled even slightly off course, the same events in the last will occur in real life.

The moon follows the same orbit pattern that our own moon follows, meaning that the moon must either be the same mass as ours, or must have a medium keeping it on course, which is Toneri.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: No, my argument is, "there's no clear cut evidence of the size of the moon and you guys are the ones saying it's 1,079 miles big, so the burden of proof is on you, GG".

Which would be true if it wasn't such an absurd conclusion to draw. The moon is still rotating around the Naruto earth, nothing was ever stated about it's size which leads us to believe it's just the size of the regular moon.

The point i'm trying to make is that it's such an absurd conclusion to draw, considering the facts at hand.

But I'm a lowballer, idiot, nitpicker, etc. for pointing that out.

Yeah, because i could just as well say that there's no proof Tony Stark is about 6 feet tall. Yeah, it's stated in the comics, but you have no proof 6 feet in Marvel comics=6 feet in real life. It's just pointless nitpicking. When it comes to fictional series we should assume everything is the same as IRL unless shown or stated otherwise.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: When has the Sharingan ever been used as a microscope?

No Caption Provided

As shown, a focused Sharingan can see into the bloodstream. He even makes out the individual bombs.

Even when Sasuke fought Deidara he only saw the C4 as a cloud.

That doesn't disprove the idea he can see the individual bombs, just that he had no reason to worry in the first place.

Besides, didnt Kakashi end up losing both sharingan's after making the statement?

Why would it matter if it was after he made the statement? Also, no. He didn't lose the Sharingan until he returned to Earth, after talking with Obito again.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: No, my argument is, "there's no clear cut evidence of the size of the moon and you guys are the ones saying it's 1,079 miles big, so the burden of proof is on you, GG".

Which would be true if it wasn't such an absurd conclusion to draw. The moon is still rotating around the Naruto earth, nothing was ever stated about it's size which leads us to believe it's just the size of the regular moon.

The point i'm trying to make is that it's such an absurd conclusion to draw, considering the facts at hand.

But I'm a lowballer, idiot, nitpicker, etc. for pointing that out.

Yeah, because i could just as well say that there's no proof Tony Stark is about 6 feet tall. Yeah, it's stated in the comics, but you have no proof 6 feet in Marvel comics=6 feet in real life. It's just pointless nitpicking. When it comes to fictional series we should assume everything is the same as IRL unless shown or stated otherwise.

The idea of SP CT = moon is supported by numerous things, not the least being it already made an exact replica of the moon. He doesn't care about evidence or proof, he resolute in his opinions, that much should be clear.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: The idea of SP CT = moon is supported by numerous things, not the least being it already made an exact replica of the moon. He doesn't care about evidence or proof, he resolute in his opinions, that much should be clear.

Yeah i'm starting to think this is a waste of my time.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Apparently now they're claiming that Naruto and Sasuke would be able to replicate that feat even after knowing that is was those special seals that allowed them to do it. Like, it was literally why those seals were on their hand and after then sealed her, the seals were gone and went back to hogoromo's hand.

But apparently, I am the one who assumes too much!

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: it was literally an extremely powerful seal.

If Naruto, an Uzumaki, and Sasuke, a prodigy, were to attempt to learn and replicate the seal, is it really that far-fetched?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Dude, the CT was done due to the marks on their hands. That is literally why when they both touched, the marks left and went back to hogoromo.

Being able to learn a simple jutsu is fine but what hogoromo and hamura created, no I don't think so. And even if they could, who will teach them?

What you are saying is all assumption.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: well, Naruto and Sasuke have Hagaromo's Chakra.

Toneri and Hinata have Hamura's Chakra

All they need is the seal.

And considering their lineage, I'm pretty sure they can find that as well.

They have the Chakra, DNA, and they can find the seals, and the Chibaku tensei seal is ready.

Like I said, Not that far-fetched

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: For starters, the moon isn't hollow. Second, learning SPCT is unlikely, if not outright impossible. Finally, ignore him.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: there should be at least a juubi-sized Hole in the moon's center.

And again, I'm not saying they will use it again.

I'm saying that they have the material to replicate it.

Although I'm not sure it will be as big

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez:

That is still very far-fetched and very circumstantial!

And another thing, we don't know how hogoromo created the seal but we do know that it was because of his lying and yang half, meaning the moon and the sun, that they were able to do that.

And even if they could, as you said, they will need Hamura's chakra and even then, you are assuming that they will be able to create it. Again, circumstantial at best!

And where will they find the "seals"? There was no documented proof that these seals even existed in Naruto before they got it and all we had was that Kaguya was sealed into the moon and only someone with the rinnegan can free her.

You can't learn something that isn't documented and has no one to teach. If it weren't for documents on the Death Reaper seal, Orochimaru wouldn't have been able to undo it. Just like the Reaper seal, if there was no documented proof of the reanimation, no one would have been able to use it, let alone make it better.

As I said, if there is no recorded/written proof of something, what is there to learn?

Sasuke is very smart but it is unclear if he can learn a rasenshuriken as no one has been able to copy it before.

Darui can use storm release but that doesn't mean he can learn light fang! And it is not like Naruto and Sasuke can learn storm release, it is a nature transformation kekkai genkai.

Just like how they can't learn particle style.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: there should be at least a juubi-sized Hole in the moon's center.

No, there shouldn't be. The Gedo Mazo is what was sealed there, and it doesn't equate to a hollow moon, far from it.

And again, I'm not saying they will use it again.

Mostly because they can't.

I'm saying that they have the material to replicate it.

This is unknowable, as why have no idea how it came to be.

Although I'm not sure it will be as big

If they recreated it, despite everything, why wouldn't it be?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: the seal itself is the only real problem.

They have the Chakra and they have Toneri, so Hamura's chakra isn't a problem either.

The only problem is a seal.

Seals aren't like Regular jutsu, you are right about that, but Sasuke was also capable of performing the Shadow clone jutsu effortlessly with one hand, and that's Naruto's specialty.

The seal can be replicated.

Maybe not as strong, but it's not impossible

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: the gedo mazo was still the general size of a Bijuu. So, Although it's not hollow, that is a big hole

And again, I'm not even sure if they can replicate it, if they do, it won't be as powerful as the original seal because it's an entirely different seal.

But, it's all theory. Don't think I actually expect them to copy it.

I'm only saying it's possible.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: I agree with you, they have the people and they have the chakra but what they don't have is the technique. We agree on that at least.

Yes, he was but so was Itachi. That is because they are both advanced ninja with amazing chakra control. Naruto's specialty with the closest is because of the number of clones he makes. No one in history has been able to make those many clones and that is why it is called his specialty. And the fact that he uses it a lot lol.

Sasuke can make them, but he can't make them as much as Naruto can.

The seal can only be replicated yes, but that is only if they can learn about it and had info on it. There is no info on it so what will they recreate?

It is not impossible but highly unlikely.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@sladerulez: And dude, not only the hole from the Gedo Mazo and kaguya but the space terraformed by the Otsuki contributes to the hollowness as well.

The problem is we don't know how much space was terraformed by them but from the movie, we can see it is not as "small" as some users here claim.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: the only way for them to even have an idea about how to make the seal is by going to Kaguya's main dimension, try to use the Sharingan to see and memorize the chakra flowing like with other jutsu, and attempt to replicate it from there.

Either that, or Sasuke will find the info for the seal sitting around in some random place that just so happens to be there the whole time.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: that's why I originally said it was the size of the Juubi, because he big as hell

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@sladerulez: You might have a point there lol!

Do you think Buruto will be able to do it? I think he might if Naruto passed him some of his Hogoromo's chakra and we know he got Hamura's chakra from his mother.

What do you think?

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By oblivion360

@theoriginalone: did you forget what you said?

it isn't created by rocks FROM THE EARTH

the moon was created from rocks FROM THE EARTH. it doesn't matter what type of rocks they turned into, they were created from the earth

https://www.space.com/26142-moon-formation-giant-impact-theory-support.html

and let me end this argument before it starts

basalt is the most common rock you will find on the moon. it also happens to be the most common rock you will find on earth

https://www.windows2universe.org/?page=/earth/geology/ig_basalt.html

all of those rocks you mentioned can be found on earth. i mean really what even was the point of you bring this information? were you trying to say the moon is more durable than earth? cause that's laughable

As I said before, the rocks the moon is made from are found Onearth but THEY ARE NOT EVERDAY ROCK.

except they are

and are made from lava.

most rocks are made from lava

They are not your everyday rock you find outside R on the ground. So, just like the Regular CT, which is made from common ground rock, the moon in Naruto, which is ALSO MADE FROM COMMON GROUND rock is NOT THE SAME AS OUR MOON. These types of rock all have different properties and hardness.

Stop trying to compare the 2!

you were seriously trying to say the moon is harder than the earth...wow.

As I said below, that is where the hollowness of the Naruto moon started. If you add in the space that the Otsusuki clan terraformed, you will start to get the bigger picture!

whatever you say fren

Wrong. They lived on one of the small island floating around the sun core but they still hollowed it out. We just don't know how much. That is where the movie comes in.....

oh my fault let me correct myself. they lived on a small island in a big cave in the moons crust.

Why should I bring the same proof if it is already posted? Should I make another Naruto respect thread, even though there already has been one? If I start to break down every single thing just because you are too lazy to read, then this whole page will be dumped with scans, which are already on the site.

if your going to take someone's argument don't add your own take on it

The only reason my argument is not convincing IS BECAUSE I AM NOT MAKING IT! DO you know why? BECAUSE IT ALREADY EXISTS! And it is quite ironic that you believe his argument and finds it "convincing" but are here acting like you don't? Do you have double standards or something?

again if your going to take an argument from someone just use their argument. don't add any extra that ends up contradicting their words, cause your going to get called out on it. also i said he's convincing as in he makes a good argument, doesn't mean i agree.

And why did Kishimoto or any Naruto character state if the naruto moon was hollow or not? If he did, then present it! If he didn't, why even bring him up?

gonna ignore this cause it doesn't make any sense. maybe you should reread what i wrote.

And whenever we debate using fictional characters, all we have is our EVIDENCE from the comic/manga to go on. The moon has never been fully explained in Naruto and we don't know how much the otsutsuki clan terraformed it. All we have is info from the movie. So mentioning Kishi is quite useless because he has never mentioned it once!

yup

And the first, unofficial tiff between naruto and toneri did happen INSIDE THE MOON, where most of his chakra was knocked out of it! Before that, we actually see what the inside looks like, away from the "sun". We see floating islands but we see blue sky (which go up quite far judging from the perspective of Naruto and crew, and the over all of the largeness of the empty space inside the moon. We see all of this when the camera zooms out!

More and more indication of a (mostly) hollowed out moon!

you and a few other people are really underestimating the size of the moon

No Caption Provided

what we say in the last wasn't even equivalent to a medium sized state, yet that is supposed to indicate the moon is hollow? really!?

https://futurism.com/the-moon/

and while i'm at it let me get at purple D's case. the crux of his argument relies on the "sun" being the core of the moon but what happens if it's not, what if the "sun" is much closer to one side

what if the palace wasn't the red star, but the purple dot off to the side...
what if the palace wasn't the red star, but the purple dot off to the side...

do you see why his argument for a hollow moon is flawed? it requires that the palace is the core of the moon, even though we were not given any infromation stating it was.

The moon argument came from other people, which I had to factor into my decision. As I said before, if he wasn't hit (which you proved to me that he might have been), then both of my other argument became null and void. But if he was hit, then we had to take into account if it was/wasn't an outlier and if it was an ACTUAL moon level feat! Most people here don't want to agree on if it was an outlier or not so we then have to look if it was AN ACTUAL MOON LEVEL FEAT. And if it was proven that is wasn't (which has been argued by many people here on vine) that it wasn't, then it CLEARLY MEANS THAT IT WASN'T A MOON LEVEL FEAT AND THAT NARUTO DOESN'T HAVE MOON LEVEL DURABILITY!

um even purple D considers the feat moon level. are you confusing moon level and moon busting as the same thing? you can be moon level with out being able to moon bust, but if you can moon bust then you are moon level. the feat is definitely not moon busting though

it's multi-continental

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

So the only way a giant rock could ever rotate around the Earth is if it's moon sized? Got any proof to back that up? I don't understand how it's absurd to question things that aren't 100% substantiated.

If you are going to present a feat and it's near impossible to substantiate it with certainty, then that should make it even more questionable. Your example falls flat since 6 feet height has been shown to be the same unit of measurement as real life and the comics. If I wanted to, I could hunt down some scan which proves that. Can you say the same about the measurements of the "moon"? I mean just because they created a moon that doesn't mean it has to be the same size as ours. What if it's the size of Pluto? Acting like this distinction doesn't matter is a bit faulty. I'm arguing off of principle more than anything else. I've pretty much conceded everything else, but this is simply not factual.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: Fair enough, I admit I misremembered. Although the ability to see things zoomed like a microscope has no relevance for measurement.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360:Sorry, I made a mistake there.

Yes, it was made from the rocks on Earth but something you don't seem to understand is that the surface of the moon was once molten. So that rocks from the earth and another asteroid, which clashed with earth, changed the rocks to the ones I listed above.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_magma_ocean

Again, there are not everyday rocks as you claim, they are found only at specific sites on earth, like near volcanos. I can't you believe you can claim such garbage that they are found common rocks on earth. if I go outside and find rocks, THOSE ARE COMMON, not basalt rocks or other of the kind!

Just because they are found on earth, DOES NOT MAKE THEM COMMON. Diamonds can also be found on earth but THEY ARE NOT COMMON! How hard is that to understand!

And no, I am not saying the moon is harder than earth, I am saying OUR moon is harder that Naruto's moon as that is made from common ground rock while our moon was made of earth rocks and rocks from an unknown asteroid, which was then melted by lava and is what it is today.

There is a difference which you don't seem to understand!

And funny how you mention the giant-impact hypothesis because that hypothesis specifically says that the moon was made from the debris of the earth and an "astronomical body the size of Mars", that means that we can't actually determine the full composition of the moon as it could be made from unknown rocks as well.

All of this is to prove to you that our moon is made from different rocks than the moon of Naruto, WHICH IS LITERALLY JUST MADE FROM COMMON GROUND ROCKS. Our moon is not!

And another thing you are wrong about - the most common type of rock found towards the surface of the Earth is Sedimentary Rocks. About 75% of the Earth's surface is covered with sedimentary rocks, making them most abundant. These rocks are not the same as Basalts or Granite rocks, which are formed from magma.

Most of the seafloor is made of Basalt, so in a way, these are also very abundant but these rocks are generally not found on the common ground - they are found on the seafloor. They are also found in volcanic lava flows, such as those in Hawaii, Iceland, and large parts of the U.S. Northwest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_(geology)

Yes, the Ōtsutsuki lived on a small island around the core but that still doesn't mean they DIDN'T terraform it. That is literally why when Naruto and the crew arrived, they saw islands floating in the air, they saw open skies and they saw a huge ocean!

I never underestimate the size of the moon, infact, I didn't even mention it. The user who mentioned it didn't say it was smaller than our moon, he asked for proof for the other users as to why he said it was much bigger. That was all.

Sorry but something you keep forgetting. Hogoromo and Hamura sealed the 10 tails, yes the ten tails (which was a massive sized being) in the moon. Then, when Ōtsutsuki went to live on the moon to protect the husk, the terraformed the moon to make it more livable. Meaning they hollowed it out. That is why we have open skies, oceans, forest, etc etc inside the moon. The when the husk was summoned outside, that left a massive hole in the moon as well.

Do you understand now why we say the moon was hollow?

Sorry, but the sun IS AT THE CORE OF THE MOON. This is from Narutowiki:

"The artificial sun at the center of the Moon created by the Tenseigan is actually a barrier, within which are housed various important sites, such as Hamura's shrine, the Tenseigan itself, and a castle where Toneri lives. All are guarded by an army of puppets, controllable without chakra threads because of the Tenseigan, as well as the golem created by Tonrei."

Now yes, not everything said in the wiki is correct but I haven't seen you prove any proof as to why the SUN WASN'T THE CORE!

And how do you know it is much closer to one side? Why can't it be that when Naruto and the others were looking at the moon, they were the ones "to the other side" and not looking up to it from the center? Do you have any proof of what you are saying?

And him considering it a moon level feat doesn't make it moon level! As I have told you before, if I give you a big enough sword, you will be able to cut anything if it is hollow inside because you will just need enough strength to break the exterior. But if it was not hollow, then you will not be able to as easily or will need a MUCH MUCH greater force.

That is what I am trying to prove here, not that the moon was smaller or something like that.

Sure sure, it is multi-continental!

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

Yes, it was made from the rocks on Earth but something you don't seem to understand is that the surface of the moon was once molten. So that rocks from the earth and another asteroid, which clashed with earth, changed the rocks to the ones I listed above.

the earth was once molten as well. and the moon didn't form until after the crash.

Again, there are not everyday rocks as you claim, they are found only at specific sites on earth, like near volcanos. I can't you believe you can claim such garbage that they are found common rocks on earth. if I go outside and find rocks, THOSE ARE COMMON, not basalt rocks or other of the kind!

what if i live in Hawaii?

And no, I am not saying the moon is harder than earth, I am saying OUR moon is harder that Naruto's moon as that is made from common ground rock while our moon was made of earth rocks and rocks from an unknown asteroid, which was then melted by lava and is what it is today.

what is common ground rock? i've never heard of it before. what is it's mineral composition? what makes it common?

oh and if your saying the moon is harder than a moon created directly from the earth you are saying the moon is harder than the earth.

And funny how you mention the giant-impact hypothesis because that hypothesis specifically says that the moon was made from the debris of the earth and an "astronomical body the size of Mars", that means that we can't actually determine the full composition of the moon as it could be made from unknown rocks as well.

nope moon rocks have already been studied they are the same type of rocks found on earth

All of this is to prove to you that our moon is made from different rocks than the moon of Naruto, WHICH IS LITERALLY JUST MADE FROM COMMON GROUND ROCKS. Our moon is not!

i'm just going to come out and say it there is no such thing as common ground rock, the only thing i can think of that your talking about is chips of concrete.

And another thing you are wrong about - the most common type of rock found towards the surface of the Earth is Sedimentary Rocks. About 75% of the Earth's surface is covered with sedimentary rocks, making them most abundant. These rocks are not the same as Basalts or Granite rocks, which are formed from magma.

"Sedimentary rocks are derived from preexisting igneous, sedimentary and metamorphic rocks. These rocks contain many clues as to their origin and the conditions that existed while they formed. Sedimentary rocks make up 75 percent of the rocks at the earth's surface but only 5 percent of the outer 10 miles of the earth. Sediment, as distinguished from sedimentary rock, is a collective name for loose, solid particles and is generally derived from weathering and erosion of preexisting rock. After formation, sediments are transported by rivers, ocean waves, glaciers, wind or landslides to a basin and deposited. Lithification is the process of converting loose sediment into sedimentary rock and includes the process of cementation, compaction and crystallization."

http://imnh.isu.edu/digitalatlas/geo/rocks/rockstxt/rckmain.htm

I feel like i should let you know that Granite, and Basalts are not the same thing. Granite is harder than Basalts though they are the same type of rock.

I also feel i have to make it clear that there are three types of rocks Sedimentary, Metamorphic, and Igneous. basalt is an igneous rock because of the way it was made. now then let me continue

the weakest CT in the series
the weakest CT in the series

Pains CT took far more rock then the mountain range below it, then compressed into that sphere smaller than the hole it made. taking in all the hidden minerals below the surface and then making them harder. now imaging this but the size of a moon. oh and did you know sedimentary rocks like iron ore, and sand stone are just as hard if not harder than basalt.

Yes, the Ōtsutsuki lived on a small island around the core but that still doesn't mean they DIDN'T terraform it. That is literally why when Naruto and the crew arrived, they saw islands floating in the air, they saw open skies and they saw a huge ocean!

this is the second time i'm saying this, but terraformed does not mean hollowed out. yeah the things they saw wasn't even the size of a state

I never underestimate the size of the moon, infact, I didn't even mention it. The user who mentioned it didn't say it was smaller than our moon, he asked for proof for the other users as to why he said it was much bigger. That was all.

not what i was talking about.

Sorry but something you keep forgetting. Hogoromo and Hamura sealed the 10 tails, yes the ten tails (which was a massive sized being) in the moon.

this is what i'm talking about. the ten-tails was big. but it is literally nothing compared to the size of the moon

Then, when Ōtsutsuki went to live on the moon to protect the husk, the terraformed the moon to make it more livable. Meaning they hollowed it out.

this is the third time i'm saying this. terraformed does not mean hollowed out.

terraform - transform (a planet) so as to resemble the earth, especially so that it can support human life.

hollow out -to remove the inside of (something) : to make an empty space in (something)

That is why we have open skies, oceans, forest, etc etc inside the moon. The when the husk was summoned outside, that left a massive hole in the moon as well.

this does not equate to the entire moon being hollow. all it shows is a big cave has skies forests and a fake ocean.

Do you understand now why we say the moon was hollow?

you have brought zero evidence to claim such a thing

Sorry, but the sun IS AT THE CORE OF THE MOON.

prove it. (gonna need more than a wiki page)

Now yes, not everything said in the wiki is correct but I haven't seen you prove any proof as to why the SUN WASN'T THE CORE!

not how burden of proof works fren. you're the one claiming the fake sun is the core so you have to prove it is.

And how do you know it is much closer to one side?

i don't, but since your claiming the "sun" is the core, you have to prove why it isn't off to the side, and is definitely at the core

Why can't it be that when Naruto and the others were looking at the moon, they were the ones "to the other side" and not looking up to it from the center?

well if they were the ones looking up at it from off to the side like that they must have hella good eyesight. able to see distances greater than half a country away. and Sai's birds are super fast, moving from the distance of Hawaii to the middle of north america in minutes.

Do you have any proof of what you are saying?

again burden of proof lies with you fren. there was nothing stating the "sun" was the center of the moon, but in order for your (purple D's) theory to work it has to be the core, so prove that it is.

And him considering it a moon level feat doesn't make it moon level! As I have told you before, if I give you a big enough sword, you will be able to cut anything if it is hollow inside because you will just need enough strength to break the exterior. But if it was not hollow, then you will not be able to as easily or will need a MUCH MUCH greater force.

again i think you're misunderstanding something. the attack effects a moon sized object which makes it moon level, it is not moon busting, but it is moon level. for example if a person is able to surface wipe a planet, they are planet level, but they are not planet busting. do you understand what i'm saying here.

Sure sure, it is multi-continental!

No Caption Provided

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@oblivion360:Yes, it was molten but that doesn't mean all its rocks are! Again, go read the links I have given you on the types of rock found on earth and then go see which one is found the most. At this point, you keep repeating the same garbage over and over!

If you live in Hawaii, then it is common for you and the people around you BUT NOT THE WHOLE EARTH. Christ..... If you live in an area where there are no volcanoes, you will not see these rocks every day!

So you admit you know jack shit about rocks then? Then why are you trying to argue against it? As I said, Sedimentary rocks are the most common type or rock, also called the basic!

No, we can't judge how hard the Naruto moon is but one thing is for sure, you can't compare it's moon to our moon in density or strength! That is the point I am making.

Found on only specific places on earth and are not you EVERYDAY ROCK LIKE YOU CLAIMED! I literally gave you links to it and you choose to ignore them!

What I mean by "common" is the rock that is the most abundant on earth. You you know the definition of common and abundant or should I teach you that too? And I am not talking about concrete, I am talking about the ground, which is made up of many different things including rock!

And I never compared granite and basalt, I told you where they are generally found and how they are made.

This from Kishan Tiwari, Research scholar, Geology Department, IIT Kharagpur

"Basically we have three kinds of rocks - Igneous, Metamorphic and Sedimentary. Among these kinds, Igneous and metamorphic rocks are called as hard rocks and sedimentary rocks are called as soft rocks. The reason for such discrimination lies in the structure and the mode of formation of such rocks.

Igneous and metamorphic rocks , also called as crystalline rocks as they are formed by crystallization and re crystallization of minerals respectively. Because of such mode of formation they have negligible porosity and permeability and so they are very compact rocks which simply means that their structure would not get collapsed under pressure. That is why, they make excellent building material. Eg.- Brihadeshwara temple , Tamil Nadu ( made up of granite), Taj mahal, Uttar Pradesh ( made up of marble), Delhi Metro ( Dioritic rocks with typical salt and pepper texture can be seen)

On the contrary sedimentary rocks have much porosity and permeability and their structure can get collapsed under pressure. Nonetheless, they are also used for building materials. For eg. Red Fort, Delhi (Red sandstone) , Akshardhaam temple, Delhi and Hawa Mahal, Rajasthan ( both made up of pink sandstone).

I welcome any suggestions and corrections and apologize if i did not get the nerve of the question."

https://www.quora.com/Which-one-is-stronger-igneous-metamorphic-or-crystalline-rocks

The softest rock type is the sedimentary type.

The next is in the middle. It's igneous type.

The hardest of all three types is metamorphic type.

And where did they compare the strength or an iron ore rock to basalt or granite? Please shows us? Because everywhere I have seen, they saw that igneous type rocks are stronger than sedimentary type rocks!

I am using that word to show you that they did hollow out the moon to MAKE IT MORE LIKE EARTH. This is why we see forests there, we see open sky, we see oceans, etc etc. You can't do all f that if you don't start hollow something out and make space for it. If the moon was not hollow before, then needed to hollow it out to make room. That is what I mean by terraforming.

Yes, it was big but it was also removed, leaving a hole as big as it in the moon. If you add to that the space the Otsusuki cleared out, you will see the moon started to hollow out!

Again, I am using that word to tell you that they did make space for all of that. Meaning they terraformed it on the inside to look like earth! Again, meaning they had to start "hollowing' it out to make space!

A fake big ocean, a fake big sky and many fake forest! You can call it fake all you want, it doesn't change the fact they hollowed out the moon to make space for it. And I never said they hollowed out the whole moon, but from the things we saw in the movie, it was quite alot!

You ask me for proof but it was you who said it wasn't the core? Why don't you prove it as well? I never mention the core, you mentioned it first.

I quote from you, "the crux of his argument relies on the "sun" being the core of the moon but what happens if it's not, what if the "sun" is much closer to one side"! You are the one who claimed that first, the burden of proof lies with you, not me!

At least I provided a link from the wiki, what have you provided to back up your claim?

This is the picture:

No Caption Provided

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-5368861

In the other link, they are looking up at the moon. Now, it was YOU who claimed, "what if the sun is to the side?". And again, I ask YOU for proof as to why you made that garbage assumption? What lead you to assume that? Did you just make it up because you had nothing better?

And why the heck are you mentioning their eyesight? When they were looking up, all they were seeing was a barrier made by the Tenseigan, nothing else. From this, we can't determine anything like you assumed we could. Even hinata couldn't see past the barrier because of the jutsu catwed by toneri. Even shikamaru metions that!

Again, it was you who questioned what purple D said so THE BURDEN OF PROOF LIES WITH YOU TO DISPROVE WHAT HE SAID!And seeing how you keep dancing around the question and putting this all on me, I don't think you have any proof of what you said!

And the reason why they didn't fly towards the sun core was because they didn't know that was where his island was. The thought toneri was hiding below somewhere and that is why they didn't try to do it. Again, why are you mentioning that? That contributes nothing to what you are saying!

And what proof suggests that it wasn't? At least, I provided a link from the naruto wiki, which can be wrong but is not always wrong! What proof have you provided dude, all I see from you is nagging? No proof to deny me or prove me wrong!

And that link I proved is proof for me, now the burden lies with you to disprove me. I'll wait ......

I get what you are saying but that also doesn't mean just because he cut a hollow moon, he can cut a whole continent (multiple continents) in half. Do you get what I am saying?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@oblivion360:

In fact, look at this picture:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-5368908

Look at the hole that the explosion from naruto chakra created. That shows you how much of the crust was between the interior and exterior of the moon. Everything towards the interior of the crust was hollow and outside of that was just the exterior!

The crust length is not even that much and yes, from that angle we can't see much but that doesn't change my point, the moon was almost hollowed out!

Infact, we see almost the same crust length when Kurama and the stone golem are fighting. Now yes, that screen is zoomed out a lot but they drew the crust length almost the same as this scene I am talking about.

It can't be a coincidence now!

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

Yes, it was molten but that doesn't mean all its rocks are! Again, go read the links I have given you on the types of rock found on earth and then go see which one is found the most. At this point, you keep repeating the same garbage over and over!

you keep making weird comparisons, and when i mention that the same has happened you add some extra trash. oh and like i posted before sedimentary rock is only 5% of the crust.

If you live in Hawaii, then it is common for you and the people around you BUT NOT THE WHOLE EARTH. Christ..... If you live in an area where there are no volcanoes, you will not see these rocks every day!

what if i lived in egypt? you know the place that the ancient people their used to easily mine basalt.

So you admit you know jack shit about rocks then? Then why are you trying to argue against it? As I said, Sedimentary rocks are the most common type or rock, also called the basic!

ok. so what type of sedimentary rock is this common ground rock? is that it's scientific name? again what is the mineral composition?(do i really need to have a 5th grade science conversation about this? not all sedimentary rocks are found in the same place they are not all the same, the same goes for igneous rocks, they all have different levels of hardness and are made up of different minerals)

No, we can't judge how hard the Naruto moon is but one thing is for sure, you can't compare it's moon to our moon in density or strength! That is the point I am making.

again if you're saying that naruto's moon is less durable than the real moon because it's made from the ground from earth then your saying the earth is less durable than the moon.

Found on only specific places on earth and are not you EVERYDAY ROCK LIKE YOU CLAIMED! I literally gave you links to it and you choose to ignore them!

you do know that magma flows under ground everywhere right? oh and what is this everyday rock? is it similar to common ground rock? whats it's mineral composition?(please i really hope you get this, there is no such thing as everyday rock, all rocks are different depending on where you are in the world)

What I mean by "common" is the rock that is the most abundant on earth. You you know the definition of common and abundant or should I teach you that too? And I am not talking about concrete, I am talking about the ground, which is made up of many different things including rock!

i'm just going to repost this since it looks like you missed it

"Sedimentary rocks are derived from preexisting igneous, sedimentary and metamorphic rocks. These rocks contain many clues as to their origin and the conditions that existed while they formed. Sedimentary rocks make up 75 percent of the rocks at the earth's surface but only 5 percent of the outer 10 miles of the earth. Sediment, as distinguished from sedimentary rock, is a collective name for loose, solid particles and is generally derived from weathering and erosion of preexisting rock. After formation, sediments are transported by rivers, ocean waves, glaciers, wind or landslides to a basin and deposited. Lithification is the process of converting loose sediment into sedimentary rock and includes the process of cementation, compaction and crystallization."

http://imnh.isu.edu/digitalatlas/geo/rocks/rockstxt/rckmain.htm

And I never compared granite and basalt, I told you where they are generally found and how they are made.

And where did they compare the strength or an iron ore rock to basalt or granite?

yup your definitely not comparing basalt and granite as if they are equally hard.( this is sarcasm by the way, since i can't make it obvious enough)

Please shows us? Because everywhere I have seen, they saw that igneous type rocks are stronger than sedimentary type rocks!

generally igneous rocks are harder than sedimentary rocks, since sedimentary rocks are just igneous and metamorphic rocks compacted together due to corrosion from rain and other chemicals. but like any fifth grader would know not all igneous rocks are the same. they range from medium strength to very strong(top tier) and the hard and soft is referring to the methods used mine an ore deposit hardrock would need explosives while softrock can be mined using hand tools. basalt has been mined by ancient Egyptians thus basalt that formed in dry ares like the deserts of egypt and the moon are softrock and would be medium strength.

http://www.oocities.org/unforbidden_geology/rock_properties.htm

i want to know where you're even going with this argument. are you trying to say that the CT only took rocks from the surface and has no igneous rocks? cause that's demonstrably false. granite is a common igneous rock found in the Continental crust, there is also minerals like iron topaz, quartz, corundum, and potentially diamond that would be a part of the CT. i could also mention that the moon in naruto has similar gravity to earth indicating that the rocks for the moon in naruto is far denser than the one in real life. but i don't want to make that argument.

I am using that word to show you that they did hollow out the moon to MAKE IT MORE LIKE EARTH

so earth is hollow now huh.

This is why we see forests there, we see open sky, we see oceans, etc etc. You can't do all f that if you don't start hollow something out and make space for it. If the moon was not hollow before, then needed to hollow it out to make room. That is what I mean by terraforming.

sigh... again everything we saw in the last could fit in a small US state. the entire USA can fit inside the moon. the entire moon does not need to be hollow in order to replicate what was seen in the movie. i know you are going to repeat what you just said again, but from now on i'm ignoring it.

Yes, it was big but it was also removed, leaving a hole as big as it in the moon. If you add to that the space the Otsusuki cleared out, you will see the moon started to hollow out!

whats bigger the USA or a mountain?

Again, I am using that word to tell you that they did make space for all of that. Meaning they terraformed it on the inside to look like earth! Again, meaning they had to start "hollowing' it out to make space!

yup they made a really big cave for themselves

A fake big ocean, a fake big sky and many fake forest! You can call it fake all you want, it doesn't change the fact they hollowed out the moon to make space for it. And I never said they hollowed out the whole moon, but from the things we saw in the movie, it was quite alot!

if your not saying the entire moon is hollow than what's your argument? because from what was shown in the movie not even 1% would be hollow.

You ask me for proof but it was you who said it wasn't the core? Why don't you prove it as well? I never mention the core, you mentioned it first.

I quote from you, "the crux of his argument relies on the "sun" being the core of the moon but what happens if it's not, what if the "sun" is much closer to one side"! You are the one who claimed that first, the burden of proof lies with you, not me!

that's not a claim that's a question. please learn the difference. also i asked this question because you adopted the argument of someone else as your own, and he mentions the core and makes the claim that the "sun" is the core. since it is now your argument please provide proof.

In the other link, they are looking up at the moon. Now, it was YOU who claimed, "what if the sun is to the side?". And again, I ask YOU for proof as to why you made that garbage assumption? What lead you to assume that? Did you just make it up because you had nothing better?

again not an assumption, a question. the one claiming that the Palace is the core is you, by proxy of taking someone's argument.

And why the heck are you mentioning their eyesight? When they were looking up, all they were seeing was a barrier made by the Tenseigan, nothing else. From this, we can't determine anything like you assumed we could. Even hinata couldn't see past the barrier because of the jutsu catwed by toneri. Even shikamaru metions that!

and with this i've come to the conclusion that you ether don't read my posts and just skim through it, or have terrible reading comprehension. let me reiterate, if the moon is hollow and the crew is are the ones off to one side of the moon and can see the other side of the moon then they have continental eyesight, and sai's birds can fly at MASSIVELY HYPERSONIC SPEEDS is it crossed continental distances within minutes, in some cases seconds.

Again, it was you who questioned what purple D said so THE BURDEN OF PROOF LIES WITH YOU TO DISPROVE WHAT HE SAID!And seeing how you keep dancing around the question and putting this all on me,

oh you finally realize what did was ask a question, not make a claim. good job. now then on to your fallacy.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/222/Shifting-of-the-Burden-of-Proof

what you are doing is shifting the burden of proof. an example of this would be like if someone said there is a giant monkey head named andross in space between mars and earth. now the next person says no there isn't, so the first guy replies with prove me wrong. the thought of a video game boss chillin in space is insane, but no normal person can prove it isn't there. do you see the similarities?

I don't think you have any proof of what you said!

questions don't need to be proven, they should be answered.

And the reason why they didn't fly towards the sun core was because they didn't know that was where his island was. The thought toneri was hiding below somewhere and that is why they didn't try to do it. Again, why are you mentioning that? That contributes nothing to what you are saying!

bad reading comprehension it is

more logical fallacies

I get what you are saying but that also doesn't mean just because he cut a hollow moon, he can cut a whole continent (multiple continents) in half. Do you get what I am saying?

well actually yes it does. though that's not what i was talking about. the cut made the two halves split about 50km apart. if the cut simply went through the moon and didn't separate then the attack wouldn't be anything special.

Look at the hole that the explosion from naruto chakra created. That shows you how much of the crust was between the interior and exterior of the moon. Everything towards the interior of the crust was hollow and outside of that was just the exterior!

The crust length is not even that much and yes, from that angle we can't see much but that doesn't change my point, the moon was almost hollowed out!

Infact, we see almost the same crust length when Kurama and the stone golem are fighting. Now yes, that screen is zoomed out a lot but they drew the crust length almost the same as this scene I am talking about.

umm... what does this have to do with anything? still just a cave. and you do know it't the same exact hole in both instances right?.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360: Not really big caves, they freaking hollowed put the moon. And you wanted proof of the artificial sun being in the middle, this is from the novel itself:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-5846286

Go read it slowly if you don't understand it this time, the sun was in the middle of the moon.

My argument is that we can see from the movie that it was hollow! You seem to have provided NO PROOF as to why it was not hollow ONCE. All you have done is made up theories, without backing them up.

And now I have proof that it the sun was IN THE MIDDLE, that means Purple D theory STANDS (and blows yours out the water). Let's see how you try to weasel yourself out of this one!

And you say I don't understand but when your sentence construction is this bad:

"let me reiterate, if the moon is hollow and the crew is are the ones off to one side of the moon and can see the other side of the moon then they have continental eyesight, and sai's birds can fly at MASSIVELY HYPERSONIC SPEEDS is it crossed continental distances within minutes, in some cases seconds."

I don't know how anyone would be able to. And another thing, the "sun" that they saw was a mirage, it was a mirage created by the jutsu casted by toneri so it doesn't matter what they looked up to, it was nothing BUT FAKE!

And no, now you are the one creating stuff up.

"well actually yes it does. though that's not what I was talking about. the cut made the two halves split about 50km apart. if the cut simply went through the moon and didn't separate then the attack wouldn't be anything special."

Again, it seems you don't seem to understand how a hollow and not hollow structure works, even after I have given you multiple examples. A hollow structure does not have the same durability as a structure that is NOT HOLLOW. Let's say we are talking about the same thing - a box. You can easily cut the hollow box but you won't be able to cut the box the not hollow bog because of whatever is inside, if you don't apply ENOUGH FORCE!

So you are wrong once again. In I were to give you a big enough sword, and you have the power, even you (no matter how far fetched it seems) would be able to cut through that HOLLOW MOON.

And separating A HOLLOW moon is not special, especially since the moon was moving the towards earth in the first place, or did you already forget that. All toneri did was slice it, the moon mainly separated due to it's pulled towards the earth. Again, try to keep up!

I have now provided proof from the novel and the movie (my previous post when I compare the crust which you ironically choose to ignore)!

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

Not really big caves, they freaking hollowed put the moon. And you wanted proof of the artificial sun being in the middle, this is from the novel itself:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-5846286

Go read it slowly if you don't understand it this time, the sun was in the middle of the moon.

it says the sun was at the center of the giant open space I.e. the really big cave. good try though, now if you can find something that says it's the core, or that the moon is completely hollow, then i'll concede.

My argument is that we can see from the movie that it was hollow! You seem to have provided NO PROOF as to why it was not hollow ONCE. All you have done is made up theories, without backing them up.

i don't need to provide proof that it isn't hollow, the same way i don't need to prove god doesn't exist. i didn't make up any theories. all i did was ask for further proof for your theory. again from what we saw in the movie the area inside the moon was as large as a state, that is nothing compared to the entirety of the moon.

And now I have proof that it the sun was IN THE MIDDLE, that means Purple D theory STANDS (and blows yours out the water). Let's see how you try to weasel yourself out of this one!

in the middle of the giant open space... everyone here knows that there is a giant open space in the moon. what we are debating is if that giant open space is just a cave, or if the moon is completely hollow. and again what theory of mine?

And you say I don't understand but when your sentence construction is this bad:

I don't know how anyone would be able to. And another thing, the "sun" that they saw was a mirage, it was a mirage created by the jutsu casted by toneri so it doesn't matter what they looked up to, it was nothing BUT FAKE!

your right that was bad, my fault. the second part is irrelevant

Again, it seems you don't seem to understand how a hollow and not hollow structure works, even after I have given you multiple examples. A hollow structure does not have the same durability as a structure that is NOT HOLLOW. Let's say we are talking about the same thing - a box. You can easily cut the hollow box but you won't be able to cut the box the not hollow bog because of whatever is inside, if you don't apply ENOUGH FORCE!

1. you gave the same example multiple times,

2. you still didn't prove the moon is hollow

3. a box is not the same as a celestial body

So you are wrong once again. In I were to give you a big enough sword, and you have the power, even you (no matter how far fetched it seems) would be able to cut through that HOLLOW MOON.

see you add this part "and have the power yet your still stuck somewhere.

And separating A HOLLOW moon is not special, especially since the moon was moving the towards earth in the first place, or did you already forget that. All toneri did was slice it, the moon mainly separated due to it's pulled towards the earth. Again, try to keep up!

a couple things. toneri was the one moving the moon in the first place, the moment he was stopped the moon stopped. since the moon was moving towards earth in the first place one of two things would have happened. the moon would be cut and continue to move only with a split down the middle the size of the attack, or the moon would be cut and the halves of the moon would split off further away from the each other. the latter happened but not to the point where one half got pushed into earths atmosphere. what i'm looking at is the energy required to separate the moon 50km

I have now provided proof from the novel and the movie (my previous post when I compare the crust which you ironically choose to ignore)!

from the movie? you mean the image that show naruto falling? i still don't get what your trying to say. from reading it a few times i'm wondering if you think the empty space with the earth in frame is the interior, cause that's stupid.

Avatar image for lordshepherd123
LORDSHEPHERD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360:

Look dude, that artificial sun they are talking about is not the core around which all those islands were floating around, they are talking about that giant sun which the team looked up to and saw.

Inside that giant artificial sun, there are all those islands, as well as the core, which was the tenseigan. That giant open space is the space all around this artificial sun, where we see all those oceans, lands, building, forests, etc etc. But in the middle of this OPEN SPACE, we find the artificial sun, and inside of it is the tenseigan core and where toneri lives.

As I have proved again, this is the sun they are talking about, the large space inside which toneri lives.

In fact, even shikamaru says that toneri lives inside this artificial sun, which again the novel proves is in the middle of the moon!

I hope I was able to explain myself better this time?

We don't know the energy required to split the moon and that is why I agree it was a contnental+ level feat. But as I said, we can't truly judge the required strength/energy brewer if the moon was hollow, then this cutting feat is not really that special!

Let me explain those images. We see naruto falling, we see the total length of the crust of the moon left. From where naruto and toneri were fighting, that space was hollow. When naruto chakra created that explosion, it made a hole in the moon, towards the exterior - yes. As I proved to you before, they were in the middle on the moon because the artificial sun they saw was in the center of this GIANT open space. So, when he was falling towards the exterior on the moon, meaning towards earth/space, we can see how much crust and interior is left of the moon that hasn't been touched and hollowed out.

That is what that picture means. As I said before, that filled space that we see in the moon is how much of the moon was left and not hollowed out. That is what I a trying to tell you! Everything interior of that space was hollowed out to look more like earth.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By oblivion360

@theoriginalone:

Look dude, that artificial sun they are talking about is not the core around which all those islands were floating around, they are talking about that giant sun which the team looked up to and saw.

Inside that giant artificial sun, there are all those islands, as well as the core, which was the tenseigan. That giant open space is the space all around this artificial sun, where we see all those oceans, lands, building, forests, etc etc. But in the middle of this OPEN SPACE, we find the artificial sun, and inside of it is the tenseigan core and where toneri lives.

As I have proved again, this is the sun they are talking about, the large space inside which toneri lives.

In fact, even shikamaru says that toneri lives inside this artificial sun, which again the novel proves is in the middle of the moon!

no one is denying it's in the middle of the open space. we are debating on how large that open space is.

We don't know the energy required to split the moon and that is why I agree it was a contnental+ level feat. But as I said, we can't truly judge the required strength/energy brewer if the moon was hollow, then this cutting feat is not really that special!

it's only continental if the moon is hollow. it's a multi-continental+ feat

yes. As I proved to you before, they were in the middle on the moon because the artificial sun they saw was in the center of this GIANT open space.

the center of a giant open space does not equal center of the moon

So, when he was falling towards the exterior on the moon, meaning towards earth/space, we can see how much crust and interior is left of the moon that hasn't been touched and hollowed out.

which is irrelevant, you still have to prove it's been hollowed out.

That is what that picture means. As I said before, that filled space that we see in the moon is how much of the moon was left and not hollowed out. That is what I a trying to tell you! Everything interior of that space was hollowed out to look more like earth.

ok. so prove that EVERYTHING was hollowed out.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360: But it does. That is what the novel is talking about. This giant space they are talking about is the space where we saw all the oceans, forest, open sky etc etc. In the middle of this space, is the artificial sun. Forget everything inside this sun, just focus on the "sun" as the whole. They say that this is in the middle on the moon, that means everything inside this sun is also in the middle! And everything we say around this "sun" was open space, like skies, ocean, forest, etc etc.

As I said, we don't know how large this open space is but that space is not "small" either. Why, because of all the large forest we saw, the large ocean we saw, the open sky we say, the abandoned buildings we saw, et etc. I am not saying the moon was hollowed out completely but it was hollowed out a lot.

No, that picture further proves my point. We saw the explosion made a huge hole in the moon. We say how much of the moons upper mantle was left and we also saw that most of the moon's middle/inner mantle was cleared out. I am not saying the moon was hollowed out completely but from that pic, which is ACTUAL PROOF from the movie, we see that it was hollowed out a lot.

Dude, I am not saying everything WAS HOLLOWED OUT, I am saying MOST of it was. I don't know what else to prove to you! I advise you to go watch the movie again and focus on all these things found inside the moon. They were not "small" in size either!

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How on Earth does IM match this guy.. he's tougher than anything IM can hit him with, he's faster than any of IM's big attacks and it wouldn't take him much effort to destroy a suit..... depending on the suit

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By oblivion360

@theoriginalone: oh my gawd. Fren I'm not focusing on what's inside the "sun" when I say really big cave I'm talking about that area with the ocean the forests and all of that. From what we saw in the movie I would say the area is about as big as Rhode Island. Just for comparison the entirety of the USA would would barely take up 50% of the moon. An area inside the moon the size of Rhode Island isn't enough to call it hollow.

Rhode Island may be the smallest state but it is not small. I'm not saying the area is as large as a random village. It's obviously much bigger than that, saying it's the size of a state is not calling it small.

"We say how much of the moons upper mantle was left and we also saw that most of the moon's middle/inner mantle was cleared out"

Nope what we saw was a states worth of open area. Not enough to call the moon hollow.

But it is small when compared to the size of the moon. Which is why I felt that you were underestimating how large the moon is.

Anyway since we both agree that the moon isn't hollow, and only disagree on how much space is open in the moon, we should just end this here.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Iron Man should win.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@oblivion360: Sorry, was writing semester tests!

But now, you are the one making assumptions? And how can you assume that the area was only as big as a "big cave", given that we SAW A WHOLE OCEAN, WE SAW FORESTS, ABANDONED BUILDING AND MORE?

In fact, we didn't even get to see the rest of the moon that could have been hollowed out, we just saw that section.

And that is where we come to the inner mantle theory! We see when Naruto's chakra blew that hole in the moon, how much of the upper mantle was left and IT WASN'T MUCH! That means that everything inside of that section was hollowed out to make room for whatever the Otsusuki needed!

"Nope what we saw was a states worth of open area. Not enough to call the moon hollow."

We saw enough of the mantle to make that distinction! Again, I am not saying it was completely hollowed out but looking at how much of the mantle was left, it was hollowed out a lot. Unless you can prove the movie makers made a mistake there, you have no leg to stand on. In fact, that showed the saw crust size again when Kurama and that wood golem were fighting. It can't be a coincidence that they will make this "mistake" twice!

But I said the moon is hollowed out mostly but not completely. Do you understand how that works? You can hollow something out almost completely but leave a little layer to give that structure stability, strength and support.

The thing is, the giant space is not really that small. This is evident from how much of the upper mantle was left. And it is also evident from how easily Naruto's chakra explosion was able to destroy the moon's ground/mantle and make a hole to the exterior. That shows that there was almost no layer left between the area they were in and the exterior of the moon!

But I agree, let's end it here!

Naruto should still win here regardless!