dead stop at 6

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3 darthjhawk  Moderator

Honestly Itachi could give Ichigo loads of trouble, his brute force, in your face fighting style is countered by Itachi's eye contact and die means of combat. But for the sake of argument, I could see him getting past him. However he likely stops at Minato or Kakashi.

B3rnkastel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Stops at 6.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stops at 6

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hope_w

Stops at 1, hard stop at 3. No way in hell he beats Yahiko but even giving him the benefit of the doubt there Minato godstomps by the less than %1 chance he makes it to him.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6, 7, or if lucky 8.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The difference from 5 to 6 is massive. On-topic: Excluding Genjutsu, he should stop at 5 or 6.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomped at 6 who should be higher.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, can't go past 6.

Death_Trumpet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makes it to Guy

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

Stomped at 6 who should be higher.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gauntlet is out of order, dms should be higher due to the hax.

Excluding dms, he most likely stops at 8/9. Lol at 10. Could beat juubito but definitely not juudara.

Lord_Jigen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 5. Minato goes into BM mode.

R6 up to 10 are mismatches and Bonus Round too.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: how does Jiraya beat prime Ichigo?

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Jiraiya is more hax'd than Itatchi and his boss summons are incredibly fast.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: what hax move would take Ichigo down? And I doubt his summons are faster than Ichigo since Ichigo scales to Yhwach who has sub-relativistic to relativistic reaction feats, though Yhwach can see in the future, so I would say Ichigo's speed is MHS+ to sub relativistic.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

Stops at 1, hard stop at 3. No way in hell he beats Yahiko but even giving him the benefit of the doubt there Minato godstomps by the less than %1 chance he makes it to him.

What on earth and you smoking? He is absurdly faster then anyone before 6 and one shots up to 5 quite easily. Hell, we have done most of these battles before in some fashion. Vasto Lorde Ichigo pretty easily won vs Pain, and VL Ichigo is a child compared to other versions.

Seriously... even with the most wank I can imagine, you still cannot actually think he stops that early. Either that, or you have no idea about Bleach in general.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: frog Song is an automatic oneshot and is very in-char seeing as he uses Ma and Pa regularly. Mountain range level senjutsu fire techniques, Acidic Mud release, shadow blending, sealing etc. Hell using scaling from Narutos fight with Pain he's throwing out mountain level Rasengans.

Im not buying Ichigo being sub rel but even so if Itatchi can effectively fight him Jiraiya and Orochimaru(If not the GOATdaime aswell) can aswell.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Frog song requires prep, meanwhile genjutsu is instantaneous, BM minato also beats ichigo.

> teleport his attack back at him

> Bijuu dama

> immortality

> Kyuubi sized rasengan etc etc

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: KN6 would fodderize practically any version of ichigo by pure feats. Scaling wise his strongest version still loses to KCM quite soundly. A non-jobbing Yahiko would TK him in place and kill him easily.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Frog song requires prep, meanwhile genjutsu is instantaneous, BM minato also beats ichigo.

> teleport his attack back at him

> Bijuu dama

> immortality

> Kyuubi sized rasengan etc etc

Cant teleport a slash back at him. Shinigami literally seal the dead all the time. That is their primary job. Kyuubi Sized Rasengan is never hitting him.

@hope_w said:

@alextheboss: frog Song is an automatic oneshot and is very in-char seeing as he uses Ma and Pa regularly. Mountain range level senjutsu fire techniques, Acidic Mud release, shadow blending, sealing etc. Hell using scaling from Narutos fight with Pain he's throwing out mountain level Rasengans.

Im not buying Ichigo being sub rel but even so if Itatchi can effectively fight him Jiraiya and Orochimaru(If not the GOATdaime aswell) can aswell.

Jiraiya was blitzed by Pain, who himself was quite slow. Ichigo is orders of magnitude faster.

Ichigo is not sub rel, but he is faster then even DMS Kakashi ( though he loses to hax here, probably ).

@hope_w said:

@Aristeaus: KN6 would fodderize practically any version of ichigo by pure feats. Scaling wise his strongest version still loses to KCM quite soundly. A non-jobbing Yahiko would TK him in place and kill him easily.

Practically any version. This isnt composite Ichigo. Its prime Ichigo.

You could make the argument for Minato competing against Dangai, but anything above that is just crazy. Yahiko wouldnt even get a chance to think about TKing anyone. The fight would be over well less then a second.

More then happy to CaV you on this. EoS Ichigo vs 6 Paths. Anytime, anywhere.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gets his head teleported in round 6

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

And I personally feel that Kaguya is stronger than Juubito and Juudara...

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hope_w

@Aristeaus: You think Ichigo is faster than DMS, can beat all paths at the same time (so basically Nagato), and then have the audacity to agree with me that KN6 would beat 'practically any version'of ichigo. Yet Nagato fodderized KCM....a vastly superior version of himself.

I usually have a target value in mind when CaVing someone, why should I waste my time with someone with such absurd views that ignore facts from both series? Seeing as the only thing you've done here is continiously spout a make believe speed advantage that relies on scaling....from a fan calc.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w:

frog Song is an automatic oneshot and is very in-char seeing as he uses Ma and Pa regularly.

It took him time to use that jutsu though. It didn't save him either.

Mountain range level senjutsu fire techniques

Mountain range level? Since when?

Hell using scaling from Narutos fight with Pain he's throwing out mountain level Rasengans.

Using scaling Ichigo should be at least island to country level.

Well Yhach dodged a relativistic attack, and even ignoring that Ichigo should be quite a bit faster than lightning, which is faster than Jiraya.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

@Aristeaus: You think Ichigo is faster than DMS, can beat all paths at the same time (so basically Nagato), and then have the audacity to agree with me that KN6 would beat 'practically any version'of ichigo. Yet Nagato fodderized KCM....a vastly superior version of himself.

I usually have a target value in mind when CaVing someone, why should I waste my time with someone with such absurd views that ignore facts from both series? Seeing as the only thing you've done here is continiously spout a make believe speed advantage that relies on scaling....from a fan calc.

I am not ignoring facts from any series. If you think its a make believe speed advantage, then you should be able to argue that against me. I will even take a weaker version of Ichigo if you like, one with more relevant feats. To be honest, anything post Bankai blitzs Pain out of existence. This has been done before, with just about every incarnation of Ichigo. Ichigo has always won.

Practically any version is a lot of versions. I could say Ichigo would beat practically any version of Naruto as well.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: are you saying six tails would fodderize any version of Ichigo by pure feats?

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: I meant energy based attacks, not slashes, and minato tags ichigo and teleports his attacks to him, he aint dodging those.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Yes, by pure feats KN6 eclipses Ichigo. However with semi logical (putting it loosely) scaling he should be around KCM level.

@Aristeaus: I mean im arguing with you here.....youve yet to do anything that resembles proof of your claims that he's faster than practically anyone on this guantlet. Or even present a valid answer to the paths astronomical scale of attack in which Ichigo has no answer to.

Believe me when its my turn to make a mess of things here you'll be the first to witness it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@gear4god said:

And I personally feel that Kaguya is stronger than Juubito and Juudara...

she is. They're just for bonus round lol

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

@faradaysloth: Yes, by pure feats KN6 eclipses Ichigo. However with semi logical (putting it loosely) scaling he should be around KCM level.

@Aristeaus: I mean im arguing with you here.....youve yet to do anything that resembles proof of your claims that he's faster than practically anyone on this guantlet. Or even present a valid answer to the paths astronomical scale of attack in which Ichigo has no answer to.

Believe me when its my turn to make a mess of things here you'll be the first to witness it.

Sure. So, Databooks put SS arc Ichigo at Lightning speed. Scaling, put him at sub rel ( though I hate that term, since every speed is sub rel ). I take databooks with a grain of salt given the artistic liberties. Figured I would mention it, because it exists and everyone seems to use Naruto Light Fang Feat, and thats Databook as well.

Ichigo is widely known as being one of the faster characters in bleach. There are dozens of instances of face value FTL speed feats ( again, grain of salt ), but by far slower characters. I would also consider this mostly artistic liberty and or created light not being at rel speeds.

FKT Arc Ichigo reacts to Mach 500 speeds. MHS is Mach 50+, this puts him firmly in the MHS+ category, and that is without any scaling ( FKT Arc Ichigo is woefully weaker/slower then later versions ). Even if you lowball the hell out of scaling, that puts him up near ( but not quite at ) Naruto God tiers.

As far as Durability, You have Dangai Ichigo tanking Mountain level attacks with his arm. While he does lose the ability to use said arm, his scaling even lowballed, with quincy awakened Blut Vene, puts him a good ways above mountain level casually. He also has tanked Time and Space warping Kido casually. Hollow Ichigo was overpowering City level attacks from Ulq casually.

Espada under rank 4 were not allowed to use Gran Ray Cero inside of Las Noches, as it could destroy it entirely. Aizen disallowed this, and was one of the most intelligent characters in the series. There is no reason to believe it to be fake. Espada are ants to EoS Ichigo.

Anyway, without any fan calcs and all that nonsense, its pretty damn obvious that Ichigo is so absurdly faster then Pain that its not even funny.

CT is a restraining ability. It is not a damaging attack. These characters are bloodlusted. By the very definition of the word, they are not looking to restrain each other, they are out for blood. No seals. No restraints. A Bloodlusted Yahiko will not even use said ability. At best, its a last resort ability that he will never get the chance to use due to Ichigo Blitz. Regardless, CT uses Gravity as its source of power, and again, Dangai Ichigo casually moved his arm and escaped from a much more power ( Warping space and time ) Gravitational effect.

So...

Hes much faster then pain.

He can tank literally anything pain can do.

Pain wont use CT.

Ichigo casually breaks out of much more powerful Gravitational effects then CT.

Ninja without Auras in general have little to no natural defenses. They are essentially regular humans. A single slash takes any one of the pains out.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

This is just wrong. VL Ichigo has massively better feats than any Naruto Character has before the War Arc (aside maybe from CT)

VL Ichigo crapstomps SIx Tails Naruto in both feats and logic.

Lord_Jigen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM Minato bust down BitcIchigo. Stop hard at 5

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5-6. Also DMS Kakashi should be above Gai.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5-6. Also DMS Kakashi should be above Gai.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiraya Beating eos ichigo, that's funny to read.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7 or 8

KeyChain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6, he can't beat DMS.

He might beat 8th gate Guy.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DMS Kakashi should be one round later but he stops there.
Itachi is a terrible matchup too.

Healthy Itachi vs. Composite Byakuya is a much better matchup IMO. Ichigo is stronger than Itachi, but as it has been stated, that combat style is no good.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hope_w

@faradaysloth: not even close really. Kisame, Guy, Bee, Raikage, Onoki, Gaara, Kakashi, etc. Would all oneshot Ichigo. KN6 would wipe the floor with any version of ichigo, KCM stomps silly. One BB from Kn6 covers a 20+km area..... Anything above that is intended spite. Next response is with scans, reply at your own risk im taking over the thread.

@Aristeaus: cool story if you think I read that my man, keep it under 5 sentences for me.

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can beat DMS, can't beat Guy, its a dead stop there and he can't beat anyone above that. Ichigo is a terrible character.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

@faradaysloth: not even close really. Kisame, Guy, Bee, Raikage, Onoki, Gaara, Kakashi, etc. Would all oneshot Ichigo. KN6 would wipe the floor with any version of ichigo, KCM stomps silly. One BB from Kn6 covers a 20+km area..... Anything above that is intended spite. Next response is with scans, reply at your own risk im taking over the thread.

@Aristeaus: cool story if you think I read that my man, keep it under 5 sentences for me.

Your fooling yourself. You have no idea what you are talking about in regards to bleach. lol

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By FaradaySloth

@hope_w said:

Apart from Guy and Kakashi (8gates and dms) Ichigo vastly outclasses all of them apart from hax I guess. None of them have feats above mountain level and MHS+ to Sub-Relativistic level. EOS Ichigo casually one-shots everyone you mentioned apart from the obvious two and VL Ichigo would probably 2-4 shot.

A casual Cero Oscuras covered a massively larger AoE than KN6 Naruto, and Visored Ichigo didn't even die from that, VL Ichigo would tank ANYTHING KN6 had. Show me KN6 Ichigo blowing a hole in the roof of Las Noches, which is miles and miles in height. Covering a 20KM+ area isn't even city level, VL Ichigo casually did a mountain level feat with no sweat.

I would love to see your scans of one-shotting Ichigo.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO at kisame, guy, kn6, gaara, onoki one shotting eos Ichigo

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hope_w

@faradaysloth said:
@hope_w said:

reply at your own risk im taking over the thread.

Told ya', just keep up some of these scans are in reverse order.

Apart from Guy and Kakashi (8gates and dms) Ichigo vastly outclasses all of them apart from hax I guess. None of them have feats above mountain level and MHS+ to Sub-Relativistic level.

In what? They all fight on completely different levels than Ichigo and the only two who arent Mountain level are Kakashi and the Raikage who can be scaled as higher.

Kisame's first legitimate highend fight with Bee he spat out a mountain sized water dome:

And later casually did this against Guy:

No Caption Provided

Hundreds if not thousands of great whites

Then against 7th gate Guy he fired an Island level Sharkbomb that was overpowered by Guys Island+ Hirudora:

And he litterally still tanked it. Lol @ Ichigigo standing a chance against either.

Onoki is Godlike in the bleachverse, Via scaling he has the speed as well to clear. His second ever apperance he lifts a friggin Island:

No Caption Provided

Then he ate two islands to the face from Madara:

No Caption Provided

Ontop of his Molecule Manipulation he'd fodderize Ichigo without question. Now lets get to the raikage who oneshots via scaling, mountain level attacks completely unable to damage susanoo ribs:

V1 cracking said ribs:

Then later oneshotting said cage and aiming to kill sasuke for the cost of his leg until the Beast of the Sand that is Gaara came in:

I should go on about his mountainous speed advantage aswell being FTE to Sasuke when he and Itatchi can percieve Natural lightning an arc or two earlier; without a doubt substantiates the claim he is faster than lightning:

Scans arent in order, that middle one is first IIRC, hell you can go look at chapter 391 yourself if there is any doub ; also factoring in the distance of which Itatchi reacted to Kirin:

No Caption Provided

Being absolutely generous that's 1000ft which is in itself an absurd estimate. You see how high the pillar is in the scans above.

So.....yea, he's faster than Ichigo quantifiably and when he uses Lightning flicker he nigh teleports:

In V2 it's much more evident that he moves as the actual flash of lightning as shown similarly in the anime:

Not to mention by scaling from Edo-Third(who he's stronger, faster, and More durable than) Ichigo can't hurt him. Rasenshuriken caused minor damage to him:

Whereas he got oneshotted by a Chidori like attack:

No Caption Provided

But the 4th tanked Sasukes with only a scratch:

Middle scan should be first

And he clowned Bee and KCM at the same time:

So his feats are without a doubt superior as well. Whose left Gaara? The man with sand thats arguably faster than the Raikage and can move deserts with gestures?:

No Caption Provided

And against his dad they litterally were throwing around a part of the desert:

What about the fact his sand is FTE to Sasuke by his own admission?:

No Caption Provided

Had to guard himself similarly to the raikage

EOS Ichigo casually one-shots everyone you mentioned apart from the obvious two and VL Ichigo would probably 2-4 shot.

Ichigo cant hurt anyone i just named besides Guy (Ichigo isnt a threat whatsoever to Guy) and Kakashi, and he himself utterly dominates ichigo in every area. Kakashi is a godly version of Urahara and can oneshot anyone in the verse with raikiri who doesnt have hax to stop it. Not a single area of combat does Ichigo come across as superior (or even comparable honestly), whether speed by blitzing v2 jin:

Playing switcheroo with a guy who can see his every move:

Bonus Lulz that Kakashi had a raikiri charged in wait until the Akimichi came in. Or how about when he has an entire fight airborne with Obito KCM and Base Guy while figuring out Kamui in the span it takes some Debris to hit the ground:

He cqn be scaled to mountain level Raiton But going by Anime/Manga fact since high level Raiton can litterally atomize things aro und you with sheer voltage:

No Caption Provided

And can vibrate through even pressurized Air:

No Caption Provided

Kakashi can practically one-step Ichigo with Raikiri. It also does help that in his first ever fight he does something casually that Ichigo doesnt surpass until Los Noches:

No Caption Provided

I mean you can whine and complain about how I havent read bleach, but from the get go its pretty much shown that the Naruto Verse operates on a different level of power.

A casual Cero Oscuras covered a massively larger AoE than KN6 Naruto, and Visored Ichigo didn't even die from that, VL Ichigo would tank ANYTHING KN6 had. Show me KN6 Ichigo blowing a hole in the roof of Las Noches, which is miles and miles in height.

A BB from KN4 busted 3 Mountain High Rashomon Gates:

You're going to have to do much better than screaming he can tank it with no evidence, it gets old. In-fact advocate played, Ichigo is completely and totally incapable of causing even the most microbial of Damage to KN4 or KN6:

Covering a 20KM+ area isn't even city level, VL Ichigo casually did a mountain level feat with no sweat.

20 square Kilometers is a 400 Kilometer area and a 20km ground burst is so laughably above city busting its ridiculous. That's damn near multi-mountain quantifiably.

I would love to see your scans of one-shotting Ichigo.

Ive effectively done so for everyone mentioned. Everyone I named but Kakashi would be a literal God in the Bleach verse and even he potentially clears with Kamui. So as previously stated sir stops at 1, if he's lucky Itatchi then fodderizes him.

Sorry I took so long sweet heart, Im a bit busier these days but I am a man of my word. As always reply at your own risk

tyboro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe 5 but 6 for sure.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w:

In what? They all fight on completely different levels than Ichigo and the only two who arent Mountain level are Kakashi and the Raikage who can be scaled as higher.

Holy Jesus...

Kisame's first legitimate highend fight with Bee he spat out a mountain sized water dome:

First off, Naruto's mountains are small, there is no denying this. Yes they're not the height of our hills, they are indeed mountains, but small ones.

Now to your feat:

There are a few problems with it

1) The attack was taken in front of the mountain range, for all we know that POV looks like the water dome is indeed mountain sized, but from another it isn't. It's tough to decide.

2) That only looks like it's comparable to the smaller mountains, the taller ones' peaks are clearly above it.

No Caption Provided

3) The anime's adaption is very clearly portraying it as not being as big as the mountains

It's circumference and diameter also don't look impressive.
It's circumference and diameter also don't look impressive.

Your manga scan isn't clear on its actual height, and it appears the anime disagrees with you as well.

And later casually did this against Guy:

How is this impressive?

Then against 7th gate Guy he fired an Island level Sharkbomb that was overpowered by Guys Island+ Hirudora:

Wasn't Genbu the equivalent to the Forest of Death? Correct me if I'm wrong.

And he litterally still tanked it. Lol @ Ichigigo standing a chance against either.

VL Ichigo already clowned with a character that could dwarf Genbu, Lol @ EOS Ichigo actually getting hurt by those attacks.

Onoki is Godlike in the bleachverse, Via scaling he has the speed as well to clear. His second ever apperance he lifts a friggin Island:

Yeah, I forgot that feat tbh, but that's honestly just lifting strength, so it the end it means nothing.

And via scaling, he clears Bleach through speed? Since when has Onoki been Sub-Relativistic-Relativistic?

Then he ate two islands to the face from Madara:

Those weren't island sized, and Eyepatch Shikai Kenpachi already one-shotted something bigger than that with no injuries from the aftereffects. EOS Ichigo would trash any versions of Kenpachi.

Ontop of his Molecule Manipulation he'd fodderize Ichigo without question.

Weaker Bleach characters have molecule manipulation too.

Now lets get to the raikage who oneshots via scaling, mountain level attacks completely unable to damage susanoo ribs:

Kirin wasn't mountain level. VL Ichigo's ceroes would casually cause more damage than that.

V1 cracking said ribs:

Are you trying to say that was mountain level?

I should go on about his mountainous speed advantage aswell being FTE to Sasuke when he and Itatchi can percieve Natural lightning an arc or two earlier; without a doubt substantiates the claim he is faster than lightning:

Fodder Bleach Characters are lightning speed so this doesn't mean anything to EOS Ichigo.

So.....yea, he's faster than Ichigo quantifiably and when he uses Lightning flicker he nigh teleports:

Base Byakuya stomped Candice, a lightning user, no Shikai (iirc), and no Bankai. EOS Ichigo was fast enough to keep up with Yhwach who reacted to Mimihagi, who crossed a distance that Bleach characters should've took a week, meaning it crossed a distance at Relativistic speeds. (seriously Base Mach would cross 18269 miles a day times that by 7 and that's still a six-digit Mach calc and this is me assuming regular Bleach characters are base mach)

Not to mention by scaling from Edo-Third(who he's stronger, faster, and More durable than) Ichigo can't hurt him. Rasenshuriken caused minor damage to him:

What do your scans prove? Ichigo>Edo Third...

And he clowned Bee and KCM at the same time:

Seems most of this arguing is you scaling and assuming these characters can beat Ichigo when Ichigo is simply too fast for any of them. All you are proving is that "he clowned these characters, and he received minor injuries from those ones too" while these characters you mention are too vastly inferior to Ichigo.

So his feats are without a doubt superior as well. Whose left Gaara? The man with sand thats arguably faster than the Raikage and can move deserts with gestures?:

This means nothing. I'm tempted to say any version of Gaara gets effortlessly one-shotted by Ichigo.

And against his dad they litterally were throwing around a part of the desert:

Once again you're claiming this as something to be important. All I see is huge sand waves, nothing more.

Ichigo cant hurt anyone i just named besides Guy (Ichigo isnt a threat whatsoever to Guy) and Kakashi, and he himself utterly dominates ichigo in every area. Kakashi is a godly version of Urahara and can oneshot anyone in the verse with raikiri who doesnt have hax to stop it. Not a single area of combat does Ichigo come across as superior (or even comparable honestly), whether speed by blitzing v2 jin:

What? VL Ichigo casually busted through miles and miles of the canopy of Las Noches.

Uryu with his Hirenyaku (equal to Shunpo and Sonido, so at the very least Base Mach) took at least 30 seconds to travel up.

This means Ichigo's casual ceros were large mountain level. Kirin is fodder, and your scaling makes no sense.

I mean you can whine and complain about how I havent read bleach, but from the get go its pretty much shown that the Naruto Verse operates on a different level of power.

I'm not one of those people (unless if someone says something insanely braindead about Bleach), I just think you're biased from what I see.

All the speed feats you mentioned are useless because fodder Bleach characters (Candice and Sasakibe) are already lightning users, and EOS Ichigo has kept up with somebody who reacted to six digit mach speed.

Your DC and durability feats make no sense since you're assuming that Kirin was mountain level (lmao) and the raikage suddenly scales and is mountain level (tf?)

Gaara's argument was just he was FTE to Sasuke who's speed atm is fodder Bleach, and he has lots and lots of sand.

Didn't cared for your Kakashi arguments.

A BB from KN4 busted 3 Mountain High Rashomon Gates:

No Caption Provided

Those aren't mountain height, even you know this. Those are at best mid skyscraper. Just look at the tree to gates comparison.

And no that blast was at best Town Level

You're going to have to do much better than screaming he can tank it with no evidence, it gets old. In-fact advocate played, Ichigo is completely and totally incapable of causing even the most microbial of Damage to KN4 or KN6:

I'm not like Leo, I can understand where people like you get your arguments from, but they're wrong. And yes he can tank it since Visored Ichigo already survived a Cero Oscuras which is multi-city and AoE completely craps on Naruto.

No Caption Provided

Show me one crater from KN6 or KN4 that's better than this.

20 square Kilometers is a 400 Kilometer area and a 20km ground burst is so laughably above city busting its ridiculous. That's damn near multi-mountain quantifiably.

Erm no.

You can literally look at any US City, or just regular cities around the world, and their square kilometers would crap on 20.

So no what Naruto did was laughably below city level.

Ive effectively done so for everyone mentioned. Everyone I named but Kakashi would be a literal God in the Bleach verse and even he potentially clears with Kamui. So as previously stated sir stops at 1, if he's lucky Itatchi then fodderizes him.

Sorry I took so long sweet heart, Im a bit busier these days but I am a man of my word. As always reply at your own risk

All you proved that the Naruto characters you mentioned are as fast as Fodder. The only feat that you presented that means something is Onoki lifting Genbu and KisamevGuy's clash. Everything else is meaningless.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By lambsauce

Uhhh what? Did somebody just really say that Kisame, non-8th gated Guy, Bee, Raikage, Onoki and Gaara could one-shot Ichigo? Lol.

I may not be a Bleach debater but I firmly believe this is absurd. Ichigo doesn't have much feats but powerscaling proves that he stomps all these guys with a few hits at most. Except for maybe Bee, he'll give Ichigo quite a fight.