Hit (DBS) VS Isshiki and Momoshiki (Boruto)

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChaosReigns
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Win via KO/Death.
  • Battle starts 15m apart.
  • Stats equalized.
  • Anime only feats.

Battleground:

Universe's 6 Nameless Planet

No Caption Provided

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equalized Stats huh?

Momoshiki turns him into a fruit and eats him GG 🗿

Hit as far I as I remember

Has no resistance to transmutation of any kind

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki and Isshiki win...

Now let's see how bad this thread gets...

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equalized Stats huh?

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equalized Stats huh?

LMAO what shows that both of them have god damn counter to Hit's timeskip or his intangibility?

Equal stats or not they get one shot.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1 said:

Equalized Stats huh?

LMAO what shows that both of them have god damn counter to Hit's timeskip or his intangibility?

Equal stats or not they get one shot.

Momoshiki being able to move in Time Stop?

Momoshiki with his Rinngean should be able to touch non corporeal beings as has been shown with lesser Rinnegan Users

Now show how Hit will resist getting tuned into a fruit 🗿

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equalized Stats huh?

Momo explicitly states that's how his kind passes down power to future generations. Until shown, he can't use it on non Otsutsukis.

OT: Hit bodies these two.

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By VertigoStrike

@animefreak1: LMAO

No Caption Provided

1. Hit is not stopping time but merely skipping it. How the hell is he going to register someone going faster than him? Momoshiki has never fought a time skipper give me a break.

2. No he would not. His rinnegan only works on non corporal beings that actived the intangibility jutsu via chakra. Hit's intangibility is outside of that. KI =/= CHAKRA.

3. ROLF THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. Momo cannot turn people into fruits unless they are his blood related clan ancestor. If that was the case, then naruto and co should have turned into fruits instantly.

Also this is you right now stupid narutard:

No Caption Provided

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:
@animefreak1 said:

Equalized Stats huh?

Momo explicitly states that's how his kind passes down power to future generations. Until shown, he can't use it on non Otsutsukis.

Doesn't have to be shown. It was never stated he couldn't turn non Otsutsuki into fruits

OT: These two still body Hit

AxiomPulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AxiomPulse

Momoshiki beating hit via turning him into fruit? Yeah right, assuming that it can work on non clan members and doesnt get one punched from the start.

Hit takes them down no contest.

No Caption Provided

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

1. Hit is not stopping time but merely skipping it. How the hell is he going to register someone going faster than him? Momoshiki has never fought a time skipper give me a break.

2. No he would not. His rinnegan only works on non corporal beings that actived the jutsu via chakra. Hit's intangibility is outside of that.

3. ROLF THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. Momo cannot turn people into fruits unless they are his blood related clan ancestor. If that was the case, then naruto and co should have turned into fruits instantly.

No Caption Provided

1. Good thing Momo has Pre Cog to avoid him GG

2. Activated the Jutsu?

3. Naruto was resisting it actually. In case you have not watched Boruto, Naruto and Kurama were shown resisting turning into fruits when Momo was draining them. Just means they have resistance. Not even new when Kurama showed Transmutation resistance feats back in Shippuden

Don't care, if you're going to just keep brining up a troll thread I am not going to bother with you on this as you already comitting several fallacies

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ragegod

@animefreak1 said:
@ragegod said:
@animefreak1 said:

Equalized Stats huh?

Doesn't have to be shown. It was never stated he couldn't turn non Otsutsuki into fruits

The fact that he states that's how his clan passes down power to future generations still means you have to prove it's applicable to those not descendant of his clan. Considering he's never once used it on a non Otsutsuki, I'd say that alone speaks volumes. Not that any of this matters, the second this fight starts, they get frozen in time. Oh what's this, you can move in stopped time bro, well here's a times top for your time stop

No Caption Provided

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By VertigoStrike

@animefreak1 said:
@vertigostrike said:

No Caption Provided

2. No he would not. His rinnegan only works on non corporal beings that actived the jutsu via chakra. Hit's intangibility is outside of that.

No Caption Provided

2. Activated the Jutsu?

3. Naruto was resisting it actually. In case you have not watched Boruto, Naruto and Kurama were shown resisting turning into fruits when Momo was draining them. Just means they have resistance. Not even new when Kurama showed Transmutation resistance feats back in Shippuden

Don't care, if you're going to just keep brining up a troll thread I am not going to bother with you on this as you already comitting several fallacies

1. LMAO so now pre cog is faster than skipping time? Talk about a wank fest.

2. Intangibility in the boruto verse is activated via jutsu like most things are. You are assuming that his rinnegan can by pass anybody's intangibility when both dont even work the same way.

3. Naruto was resisting it my butt nowhere was it stated that he was resisting it nor was it showing naruto being turned into a fruit. Stop making crap up.

I like how he calls me out for fallacies when he is the one that makes them so often and bases his feats on assumptions like momoshiki being able to turn non members into fruits with no evidence of it being showned or implied.

You are nothing more than a stupid highschooler.

No Caption Provided

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Narutards get dumber by the day

What's up with all these equalized stats battles? People big mad their favorite character gets trashed.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's up with all these equalized stats battles? People big mad their favorite character gets trashed.

^^^^^

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:
@animefreak1 said:
@ragegod said:
@animefreak1 said:

Equalized Stats huh?

The fact that he states that's how his clan passes down power to future generations still means you have to prove it's applicable to those not descendant of his clan. Considering he's never once used it on a non Otsutsuki, I'd say that alone speaks volumes. Not that any of this matters, the second this fight starts, they get frozen in time. Oh what's this, you can move in stopped time bro, well here's a times top for your time stop

No Caption Provided

1. No I do not. You're the one who made the claim. Plus he literally used this ability on Bee anyways 🗿

https://s2.mangabeast01.com/manga/Boruto/0002-046.png

2. Cool, Hit dodging a punch. Wish Kid Gohan learned how to do that 🗿

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By VertigoStrike

@juzacloud said:

Not narutards, people like @axiompulse is a sensible naruto fan. Its only animefreak1 that wanks naruto and thinks they get to beat super characters.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1 said:
@vertigostrike said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

2. Activated the Jutsu?

2. Intangibility in the boruto verse is activated via jutsu like most things are. You are assuming that his rinnegan can by pass anybody's intangibility when both dont even work the same way.

3. Naruto was resisting it my butt nowhere was it stated that he was resisting it nor was it showing naruto being turned into a fruit. Stop making crap up.

I like how he calls me out for fallacies when he is the one that makes them so often and bases his feats on assumptions like momoshiki being able to turn non members into fruits with no evidence of it being showned or implied.

No Caption Provided

1. If they have equal speed then Momo having advanced Pre-Cog means he will always know where Hit is attacking

2. And Time Skip is activated via Technique, just like a Jutsu. Your point?

3. He instantly turned Bee into chakra pills yet couldn't do it to Naruto so Naruto has resistance feats GG

Literally turned Bee into chakra pills on panel

And Ad Hominem

One more insult and I am just going to assume you concede and not bother anymore

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ragegod

@animefreak1: Bee still looks very much human to me in your scan. You tried though.

And that's Hit stacking his time stopping effect. Goku was moving in stopped time, so he stacked it. Use your eyes.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki can function in stopped time

>Hit time-skip still somehow works on him.

Momoshiki has used his transmutation technique on Killer bee and Naruto. People who aren't members of the Otsutsuki Clan.

>Momoshiki can't use transmutation on anyone other than his clan.

Stats are equalised

>Hit one shots.

Dragon Ball Fan makes the thread

>Start a flame war by saying it was a salty Naruto fan

sigh

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigostrike said:
@animefreak1 said:
@vertigostrike said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

2. Activated the Jutsu?

No Caption Provided

1. If they have equal speed then Momo having advanced Pre-Cog means he will always know where Hit is attacking

3. He instantly turned Bee into chakra pills yet couldn't do it to Naruto so Naruto has resistance feats GG

And Ad Hominem

One more insult and I am just going to assume you concede and not bother anymore

1. No it doesnt, Goku and co didnt even knew what the hell he was casting much less would momoshiki know. Also, jaco has one of the sharpest eyes and didnt even registered it. Pre cog can not anticipate an ability that jumps in time which does not allow him to react to it dingus.

2. Ummm no? Time skip is an ability not a technique. They still get activated via different means and don't act the same way.

3.Oh wow that pills is still not a person. When Momoshiki came for Gyuuki, bee was in Tailed Beast Mode and got turned into fruit. Which means Momoshiki actually turned Gyuuki into fruit and not Bee you dingus.

Also, I insult you because your wank is insulting and gives a bad name to naruto fans like myself. You are the reason why kaguya among other naruto characters get banned. You also wank them to multiversal and start flame wars

#Animefreak1alwaysloses

No Caption Provided

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:

@animefreak1: Bee still looks very much human to me in your scan. You tried though.

And that's Hit stacking his time stopping effect. Goku was moving in stopped time, so he stacked it. Use your eyes.

1. My bad, I meant to say Gyuki. My apologies

here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjtdqRBqXHo

2. Ok cool

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1 said:
@vertigostrike said:
@animefreak1 said:
@vertigostrike said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

2. Activated the Jutsu?

No Caption Provided

And Ad Hominem

1. No it doesnt, Goku and co didnt even knew what the hell he was casting much less would momoshiki know. Also, jaco has one of the sharpest eyes and didnt even registered it. Pre cog can not anticipate an ability that jumps in time which does not allow him to react to it dingus.

2. Ummm no? Time skip is an ability not a technique. They still get activated via different means and don't act the same way.

3.Oh wow that pills is still not a person. When Momoshiki came for Gyuuki, bee was in Tailed Beast Mode and got turned into fruit. Which means Momoshiki actually turned Gyuuki into fruit and not Bee you dingus.

Also, I insult you because your wank is insulting and gives a bad name to naruto fans like myself. You are the reason why kaguya among other naruto characters get banned. You also wank them to multiversal and start flame wars

#Animefreak1alwaysloses

No Caption Provided

1. Goku doesn't have Pre Cog at this time though 🗿

And once again Ad Hominem

2. Cool, the touching non corpeal being is an ability.

3. I meant to say Gyuki. I apologize for that part.

And Ad Hominem again

4. And did I say Kaguya was Multiversal on this thread right now? No I did not.

You a Naruto fan? Pssh, yeah.....sure, I'll believe you 💀

And Ad Hominem times 3

I am done here

Since it seems you can't debate without throwing an insult in every point you try to make

You concede via repeated Ad Hominem Fallacy

Good day

AxiomPulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Bruh it was a Gyuki not bee himself. Please watch the series before saying stuff like this.

OT: Hit blitzes them both via time skip.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Bruh it was a Gyuki not bee himself. Please watch the series before saying stuff like this.

1. I literally said I meant to say Gyuki and I already apologized. I wrote bee by accident. And I have watched the series don't even 🗿

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By VertigoStrike

@animefreak1 said:
@vertigostrike said:
@animefreak1 said:
@vertigostrike said:
@animefreak1 said:
@vertigostrike said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

2. Activated the Jutsu?

No Caption Provided

And Ad Hominem

#Animefreak1alwaysloses

No Caption Provided

1. Goku doesn't have Pre Cog at this time though 🗿

And once again Ad Hominem

2. Cool, the touching non corpeal being is an ability.

3. I meant to say Gyuki. I apologize for that part.

And Ad Hominem again

4. And did I say Kaguya was Multiversal on this thread right now? No I did not.

You a Naruto fan? Pssh, yeah.....sure, I'll believe you 💀

And Ad Hominem times 3

I am done here

Since it seems you can't debate without throwing an insult in every point you try to make

You concede via repeated Ad Hominem Fallacy

Good day

1. Ok and? That still doesn't prove that momoshiki would know what the hell Hit is casting.

2. Cool, you yet to prove that it can affect hit's intangibility unless you wanna use your no limits fallacy wank that momoshiki can by pass all types of intangibility.

3. I do not need your apology. This is just one of the many errors you make when you debate me.

4. No, but I don't doubt you buy into that notion. What you believe about me being a naruto fan or not is irrelevant.

LMAO weakest pull out game I have ever seen. You have no arguments and can only call me out solely on my insults lol.

Stupid highschooler loses again.

No Caption Provided

Talk to me once you actually watched boruto kid.

No Caption Provided

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ragegod

@animefreak1: So did you mean pills and not fruit ? Either way, in both instances, it was used on an immobile target. Hit isn't just going to stand there and let that happen.

And yes, that means Momoshiki dies more or less. Before Karma gets brought up, that shit's extraction process is far too slow. Hit just needs to go dragon ball hunting. EZ.

AxiomPulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AxiomPulse

@animefreak1 said:
@axiompulse said:

1. I literally said I meant to say Gyuki and I already apologized. I wrote bee by accident. And I have watched the series don't even 🗿

Well I only said that, because you kept going with the idea that momoshiki can turn non clan members into fruits when that feat has not shown to be possible.

It was no tan insult towards you but merely a heads up when you debate characters' feats like this.

Again Hit stomps.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb45d9607c28
deactivated-5fb45d9607c28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit solos the verse

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ps4gamerdude

Hit with some difficulty.

Reason: his time-skip hax, and vital pressure point attacks.

He's like on par with ssb x kaioken Goku

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit with some difficulty.

Reason: his time-skip hax, and vital pressure point attacks.

He's like on par with ssb x kaioken Goku

Yes, but this is equal stats. This battle would mostly come down to who has the better hax.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit with ease, kamui is the most hax move in Narutoverse, Hit has just that on top of already broken time manipulation which freezes even those resistant to time stop.

Hit is simply too hax for Narutoverse.

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit with ease.

He can skip time and freeze time. His dimensional abilities even surpass that of kamui’s since he can actually attack inside his own dimension.

He can make clones indistinguishable from the original and his attacks can bypass any defenses they put up, attacking vital organs.

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit with ease.

He can skip time and freeze time. His dimensional abilities even surpass that of kamui’s since he can actually attack inside his own dimension.

He can make clones indistinguishable from the original and his attacks can bypass any defenses they put up, attacking vital organs.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As others have said, hit obliterates momshiki's insides with ease. SSB was actually stronger than hit in the 6&7 tournament but hits abilities work very well against people who are even stronger than him so against someone who is his equal hit has the edge easily.

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed equalized

Hit can potentially win

BFR is useless since Hit can escape

I would still say Hit is better hand to hand than fused Momo but Isshiki could give him a challenege all of them are over 1000 years old So it’s anybody game when it comes to experience.

But I feel like Hax wise Hit has showed us more. So going with Hit.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit should take this. He can one shot both with a punch to the heart. Time skip and time stop will be useless here though, at least to Momoshiki who has precog and is shown moving in stopped time.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this nigga reigns obsessed wit DB vs Naruto threads.

AxiomPulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

He does, but you can always choose to opt out from it.

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: My apologies for boring you.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ragegod

@citgo: Why you singling him out? You acting like Naruto fans aren't the main ones obsessed with them

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

You deviate from the topic every time a DB VS Naruto thread favors the Dragon Ball team winning.

I bet you think that boruto team wins while its apparent that they don't.