Goes to Gen-X for me

Wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Wisdom

Gen-13. Fallout can rip most of them by herself. Rainmaker is a baby Storm. Burnout is Kid Sunfire. Fairchild figures out a way to beat M and Synch. Husk gets beat by Grunge. Skin is nothing. Jubilee is nothing. If White Queen and Banshee get involved, so does Team 7. Gen-13 gets this one.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IcePrince_X

Wisdom says:

"Gen-13. Fallout can rip most of them by herself. Rainmaker is a baby Storm. Burnout is Kid Sunfire. Fairchild figures out a way to beat M and Synch. Husk gets beat by Grunge. Skin is nothing. Jubilee is nothing. If White Queen and Banshee get involved, so does Team 7. Gen-13 gets this one."

I beg to disagree. This is in the assumption of the original Gen X kids where the identity of Penance and M is still not known.

M can not be easily be defeated, in terms of superiority of strength and mind, Fairchild doesn't even have a chance, M is a combination of magnitude of different mutant abilities ala Exodus. Rainmaker can be defeated by any of the following Chamber, Synch and Husk. Chamber is a pure psionic and Synch is a much improve version of Mimic. Husk can defeat Grudge as well as Burnout. Jubilee is also powerful enough to detonate any of her opponent and Penance against Fairchild is like cheese with a knife....

I would have to agree though Skin will be the first one out. Also there was a two adventures where Gen13 and GenX met, it was drawn by Art Adams and it was pretty cool during my time.

Wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wisdom

Gen-13 is way tougher than Gen-X. Look at what they've been through. Jubilee never did anything like that with her powers, it was synch and only because it was the phalanx. M is nowhere near Exodus and she used to fall into those stupid trances, Fairchild is stronger than her as well. Grunge has more control and a better understanding of his abilities. Synch is a god, Fallout would have to increase his gravity a hundred times and kill him before he copuld Synch with her powers. Husk can not beat Rainmaker. she wouldn't be able to touch her. Plus Gen-13 are all better fighters than the Gen-X kids in the beginning of their books. Husk can't touch Burnout as well.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IcePrince_X

eganthevile1 says:

"Anyone forgetting Banshee, Emma, Lynch, and Alex Fairchild are in this too?"

Oh, okay... so my bet is still with Gen X. why did you not include Gateway? he did help out establish the group of Gen X.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#6  Edited By EganTheVile1

Anyone forgetting Banshee, Emma, Lynch, and Alex Fairchild are in this too?

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#7  Edited By EganTheVile1

IcePrince_X says:

"eganthevile1 says:
"Anyone forgetting Banshee, Emma, Lynch, and Alex Fairchild are in this too?"
Oh, okay... so my bet is still with Gen X. why did you not include Gateway? he did help out establish the group of Gen X."
Gateways only an ally, Banshee and Emma were teachers of Gen X, Lynch and Alex of Gen13, Gen13 also had the android Anna come to think of it. But yes I side with Gen X