EMH Hulk vs DCEU Doomsday

• 111 results
ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll EMH Hulk vs DCEU Doomsday (107 votes)

Hulk 69%
Doomsday 31%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv: Clark is fast enough not to get tagged by Hulk at all, and he can keep up that speed until Hulk is BFRed. Hulk is slower than Diana, who couldn’t even perceive Clark when he fought Flash. Also, durability feats for Hulk?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk trashes Doomsday or Superman

Dare I say simultaneously.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go to post #11 there you will find some. I'm on phone so can't post scans. Anyway hulk was resistant gravity strong enough to create a massive crater i don't see superman even moving him. Just watch his fight on YouTube you'll get the feats. Also he had reactions to hang with diana and superman.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv: Oh, I know him well. EMH was my first ever superhero content, and I’ve watched the show twice. The gravity feat is strength, not durability, as he was able to overpower it. Hulk isn’t anywhere near as fast as Clark either, as he couldn’t even touch skilled humans (Natasha), and always operated at regular speeds.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither Supes nor Doomsday are hurting him with blunt force. Even a holding back EMH Thor strikes harder than most things in DCEU.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration:

The first feat is impressive because of the shockwave, but you can't best the DCEU when it comes to shockwaves...

Loading Video...

This one was more impressive because it actually destroyed a large portion of the concrete.

The second feat doesn't look anywhere near as powerful as the first.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration:

The first feat is impressive because of the shockwave, but you can't best the DCEU when it comes to shockwaves...

Loading Video...

This one was more impressive because it actually destroyed a large portion of the concrete.

The second feat doesn't look anywhere near as powerful as the first.

Visual power isn't the only way to measure a feat. @rbt explains it much better than I can:

"Presence of shock waves are not an irrefutable evidence of more powerful hits. And their absence are not an irrefutable evidence of weaker hits. Case in point, there are much stronger characters in comics who battle each other without creating these shockwaves. Its completely up to directors/artist if they want to showcase such effects. DCEU Clark doesn't hit harder than Smallville Clark because one created shockwaves when punching and other didn't."

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Totally agree, but in that case, what makes the either Hulk feat impressive?

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Hulk other than nostalgia hype?

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: He should be able to destroy Doomsday by high ends:

• tossed a huge machine into space
  • resisted Graviton's gravity, which was powerful enough to lift chunks of Manhattan
  • is depicted as Thor's superior, who could slow down a falling chunk of Manhattan

But he also has low ends:

• Rulk, his superior, struggled to lift a boat and didn't seem to have enough strength to throw it.
  • Rulk also tried to use the Statue of Liberty as a weapon, but struggled to lift it, giving Thor enough time to BFR him
  • Hulk struggled to hold up a Quinjet. He was so drained from the effort that Widow was able to one-shot him with her stingers.

I'd put his strength above Superman and Doomsday, as Giant Man (who is Hulk's inferior), can throw ships... at least until Aquaman does the same.

I'd wager that Clark can beat Hulk due to his speed (Hulk couldn't even touch Black Widow in their fight, and struggles to arrow-time). BFR is an easy win for sure.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Worldofthunder

@bladeoffury: I see. If his best strenght feat is overpowering Giant-Man then Clark will be confirmed stronger than Hulk when the Aquaman movie comes out. Test screenings showed Arthur tossing a submarine while Clark in JL effortlessly overpowered him.

Can I see a clup of Hulk overpowering Giant-man?

Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv: I respect your opinion and fair enough if you feel that way :)

Wrt Thor, I feel he was de-powered in the EMH series. The thing with DD is that he can adapt to just about anything. To put him away you need one or more of:

DCEU Doomsday has never adapted to ANYTHING. All that abomination has ever done is absorb energy, get stronger from it, and grow spikes in place of a severed limb. He is not like comic Doomsday at all, who becomes nearly immune to whatever killed him last. Is DCEU Doomsday gonna come back from the dead immune to Kryptonite? NO!

a)Kryptonite (which Hulk doesn't have)

b)Powerful magic (skyfather level like Odin or Classic Strange etc.)

No Caption Provided

I literally just made this gif to communicate my incredulity. I’m done.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder:

I'm sure there's a lot of context surrounding the Aquaman feat.. Maybe he was underwater or got an amp.. We don't know, even then it would still be nothing to the Hulk because he already overpowered Giant Man who was capable of tossing a 50k ton ship.

And was shown to be a physical match for Thor who was capable of slowing the descent of a city... Not even Graviton could overpower him and he was capable of lifting entire islands with his power.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder:

I'm sure there's a lot of context surrounding the Aquaman feat.. Maybe he was underwater or got an amp.. We don't know, even then it would still be nothing to the Hulk because he already overpowered Giant Man who was capable of tossing a 50k ton ship.

And was shown to be a physical match for Thor who was capable of slowing the descent of a city... Not even Graviton could overpower him and he was capable of lifting entire islands with his power.

FYI, throwing something underwater hundreds of meters deep in the ocean is much, much, much, much harder than doing in on the surface. The pressure is so strong that it will be like throwing something through thick material. As I asked once, can I see the clip? Because there's a difference between overpowering someone and outright overpowering someone without even putting in any effort. Regardless, the footage isn't out yet so that's why I said when the Aquaman movie comes out. Also, being underwater or exposed to water doesn't make Aquaman any stronger than what he already is. Water merely nourishes him like food does to humans.

I'm not even saying Clark's stronger because he overpowered Arthur who by test screenings tossed a ship, I'm not even commenting on the match-up. I'm just drawing a potential comparison.

Fair enough on the second part. Clark would have to perform a ridiculous comic-book like feat in the future, which I'm sure he'll do as DCEU Clark is just scratching the surface of his power levels.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder:

We don't know the context around the feat so it's best not to assume atm.

And fair enough on the second part.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD adapts and solos the real world

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO @ the idea that you would need World Breaker Hulk to beat DCEU Doomsday. The absolute weakest version of 616 Hulk would beat the entire DCEU as it is right now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk cannot put him down.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Can’t open those, just name the Thor feat, I’ll know what you’re talking about.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury said:

@supremegeneration: Can’t open those, just name the Thor feat, I’ll know what you’re talking about.

Sent Loki flying into an Asgard tower, crumpling that part of the tower and then two instances of him one-shotting spaceships.

EDIT: Also, a nice comparison for the high tiers:

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration:

Sent Loki flying into an Asgard tower, crumpling that part of the tower

No Caption Provided

one-shotting spaceships

No Caption Provided

Also, a nice comparison for the high tiers

So, Hulk is more durable than Ms Marvel? That doesn't mean much, as Carol did nothing to put her on Clark's level of durability.

Also, Ronan knocked Hulk out in the final fight, and once Carol went all out, Ronan couldn't take her down with his most powerful attack, even yelling "why won't you fall."

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps with utter ease.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv said:

@bladeoffury: did you just compare missiles with spaceship?

No, I compared an aircraft to a very small spaceship:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PleasingNeighboringBuffalo.webm

This one might be bigger:

No Caption Provided

However, the Nam Ek train punch is much better than all of these. The trains are larger and heavier than the spaceships and aircrafts, and they were flipped over and destroyed, not from Superman's punch, but from the impact of the guy who Superman punched.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: those small spaceship are still space ships... Meant to withstand reentry and those are quite durable... Modern aircrafts =\= spaceships... And if I'm not wrong then last one is a kree battle space ship and we have nothing to assume trains should be heavier then alien spaceship . Also do you seriously believe namek punch is a better striking feat then mjolnir?

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv:

those small spaceship are still space ships... Meant to withstand reentry and those are quite durable... Modern aircrafts =\= spaceships... And if I'm not wrong then last one is a kree battle space ship and we have nothing to assume trains should be heavier then alien spaceship

Ok then:

Loading Video...

Also do you seriously believe namek punch is a better striking feat then mjolnir?

Depends on which feat. It's every bit as good as Thor punching Loki, that's for sure.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: yes i agree on last one. But I still don't think DD would beat hulk. Let's agree to disagree. Everyone has different opinions. Hulk has better feats hence i side with hulk.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv:

Oh, I am not saying that DD would beat Hulk. I think Hulk wins in a close fight. I'm saying that Superman would beat Hulk.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: Hulk can’t touch him if Clark doesn’t want him to, he can easily BFR, and hurt him with his attacks. He has long range attacks (heat vision and freeze breath), as well as flight, giving those long range attacks purpose. Strength might be the only category where Hulk prevails, and even then, it’s close.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

Strength is not close at all and Clark barely of ever battles long range. He always resorts to slugfests. Even then his freeze breath and heat vision will do squat to the Hulk.

As for speed, Hulk can and will tag him with thunderclaps.

Hulk beats Doomsday and you're trying to argue a weaker/inferior version of doomsday would beat Hulk?

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

Vs EMH Hulk? Nope, haven't got the time and dedication to.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When will you understand that nobody can beat DCEUDD?!?! Your efforts are futile. He adapts and one shots.

You need Silver Age Superman or Captain Marvel to even think about putting a dent in him.

Bloodlusted comicvine force Wally couldn’t beat him. Nor Cap’s motorcycle.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: Alright then, let’s start with BFR. What is stopping Clark from taking this easy win? Hulk’s thunderclap did nothing to suggest it can take down Diana, much less someone who can no-sell building busting explosions. Not to mention, Clark can easily dodge the shockwave or get behind Hulk while he puts his hands together.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk has enough strength to rip him in half

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: How many times has Clark attempted BFR in battle? And what's stopping Hulk from knocking him the hell out if Clark grabs him?

Thunderclap shockwaves are omnidirectional.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: Clark did it against Doomsday, being unable to put him down. If he can’t hurt Hulk, he’ll do it. Hulk can’t grab him, Clark is too fast, and even if he does, Supes is durable enough to take a good amount of damage. Thunderclap shockwaves aren’t omnidirectional, they travel one way. Hulk himself doesn’t get hit every time he uses it, does he? And Superman can honestly no-sell it.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

One hit from Hulk sure... Any more than that and he's getting knocked out.

The only thing stopping Clark from getting wrecked by Hulk is speed and even then, speed can only get him sob far.

I'll concede on the thunderclap argument because I cbb.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecapeddetective: this hulk, got angry and lifted a city with ONE hand. He was punched to the moon and laughed it off. He was able to resist the power of a black hole.

What exactly has the kryptonian actually shown to put him on this level? Nothing. He'll he ripped apart

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: this hulk, got angry and lifted a city with ONE hand. He was punched to the moon and laughed it off. He was able to resist the power of a black hole.

What exactly has the kryptonian actually shown to put him on this level? Nothing. He'll he ripped apart

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk bodies

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: this hulk, got angry and lifted a city with ONE hand. He was punched to the moon and laughed it off. He was able to resist the power of a black hole.

The first two showings are from AA. The last one is contradicted in the same episode, where Thor cannot fully halt an island from falling and Giant Man struggles to throw a cruise ship.

Clark wrecked someone who traded blows with a moon buster, only needs a millisecond to drop Hulk in space with his relativistic speed, and has heat vision multiple times hotter than what made Hulk scream

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karanrasquinha said:

The first two showings are from AA. The last one is contradicted in the same episode, where Thor cannot fully halt an island from falling and Giant Man struggles to throw a cruise ship.

Clark wrecked someone who traded blows with a moon buster, only needs a millisecond to drop Hulk in space with his relativistic speed, and has heat vision multiple times hotter than what made Hulk scream

wolf was stated to have "survived the encounter" not stalemated lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-607eeebca6181
deactivated-607eeebca6181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: dceu supes isn’t relativistic but DD would stomp this fodder hulk

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: I didn’t say he stalemated. Contending with a moon buster at all should at least put Stepp near EMH high tiers, and Clark destroyed him.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: He kept up with and tagged Flash who could go light speed