Dormammu vs Galactus

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@asmodeus12345: I don't think this is "lock" worthy. True, a fully fed Galactus may win, but Dormammu beating Eternity is a feat that allows him to at least keep up with Galactus and puts him well beyond skyfather. That chess match with Odin means nothing.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: Dormammu never, and I repeat never beat Eternity without a Plot Device, he damage Eternity which is good considered how powerful Eternity is, but this isn't enough for win against Galan and a Fully-Fed Galactus maybe more powerful than we ever think, and I'm not just referring to the Chess Match, but to Dormammu's Bio and Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#1 too.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear god. Galactus is severely overrated on this board.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmodeus12345: Didn't you read the issue where Dormammu and Eternity squared off after Dormammu nearly lost it? I really doubt he won because of plot.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@106me: If you're talking about Doctor Strange#146 where Dormammu fought Eternity yes, in fact I've read all Dormammu appearances, I doubt I miss one, but you're missing alot of context, the Databook says Dormammu wasn't' powerful enough for Eternity, after the encounter Dormammu himself admit he's nothing to Eternity, Umar made a commentary of how crazy Dormmy was about doing that, during Doctor Strange#180 Eternity ridicularized Strange for thinking that Dormammu could have destroyed him(He didn't want to fight against Dormammu to begin with) and Eternity actually let Nightmare imprisoned him, that is why he disappeared.

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Erediore

@asmodeus12345: Thanks for clarifying that to me, it sounds like Hulk fanboys that think Hulk can bring down even The One Above All with his punches... Nurses need to take the connection off for those mental patients and give them their pills.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erediore: Yeah, although still hurts me that Dormammu still suffer wank, the character is really cool and all, the first Comic Book which I read was Doctor Strange,Sorcerer Supreme#50 where Dormmy was amazing, so I don't like when people either downplay or wank him. Also, one tip, don't trust everything the people say, if you are in doubt, read the comic, sometimes even the scan don't have the right context.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Big G.

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmodeus12345: that's another reason I love to read comics myself, I do take someone else's word when I can see they are being objective and talking about key factors with sufficient knowledge about the issue and when scans are self explanatory (not ambiguous), that until I read myself the whole context in the issue and do my math. Btw, I'm kind of luciferian, I love all those characters with falming heads, skulls, fangs, claws and things, so when I saw Dormmy I liked him inmediately despite being the bad guy for Strange, I know that he is one hell of a threat everytime he comes to our dimension, so Strange must use his greatest spells and always go further than the last time to take him off.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

esparza3368

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus would win.

Technically speaking Dormammu is more powerful, nearly omnipotent but that is in the Dark Dimension. Outside of that realm he is far weaker, can give Galactus a run for his money but in the end would lose especially considering his recklessness & impatience.

Avatar image for ritviksinghsabharwal
ritviksinghsabharwal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to marvel cosmic is powerful over mystic thus galactus is stronger

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

According to marvel cosmic is powerful over mystic thus galactus is stronger

I'm sorry, but that's a terrible logic. Not all Cosmic beings are above the Mystic ones, and it's just look at Sise-Neg for example.

Surfer is cosmic, but that didn't stop him from get one-shot by a wave of Dormammu's hand. Galactus stomps because he have the feats and the power to do so, not for being a cosmic being.

hoverslam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of the beings in this fight is basically a 75 foot tall ugly face wrapped in a pink and purple space suit.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

lordorder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neonnemesis: even if he is in the chaos dimension he can easily defeat dormmamu because he can transport out since he is pure matter and energy and any other freakin source in the multiverse. A lot of people don't consider that in galactus fights

Umut0Kaan0Onen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Umut0Kaan0Onen

eternity=galactus dormammu defeated eternity in the earth realm. well eternity didn't really attack. but olso galactus was equeled by mephisto and mephisto surrendered because he didn't want his realm to be destroyed. olso dormammu has stated as more powerful then mephisto so its 2points for dormammu and 1 point for galactus. and hungry galactus held the upper hand against agamotto in agamotto's realm and agamotto is equal to dormammu or slightly stronger so i don't know.it is:

dormammu>eternity=galactus=mephisto>agamotto>dormammu

BUT: Agamotto fought galactus for like ten minutes or something. And galactus hungers by time so if dormammu will fight him long enough galactus will hunger and lose his power then dormammu would strike and destroy galactus.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChuckMcgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus stomps because he one shot killed a sky father and hes pure energy and he has many amazing feats

Umut0Kaan0Onen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus is vonurable to magic. and hunger by time.

Umut0Kaan0Onen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus was equals with mephisto and eternity dormammu defeated eternity and stated as more powerful than mephisto.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umut0Kaan0Onen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

agamotto<galactus=eternity=mephisto<dormammu<agamotto

Umut0Kaan0Onen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Umut0Kaan0Onen

even if galactus is stronger he will starv to death.

olso even if galactus destroys dormammu, which is unlikely, then dormammu can regrow in his dark dimention

but if galactus is at full i mean if he ate all the multiverse, which is infinite, then i guess only one above all can defeat him or he will starve to death.

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both at full power?

That means Big G is at Eternity's level. However, I keep seeing posts like "GALACTUS STOMPS". Realize that Dormy has actually fought Eternity and have him a hell of a fight.

In this scenario, It really could go either way. However, given as we (or at least I) haven't seen Big G at full fed level, I'd have to give this to Dormammu after a long and brutal fight.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Goldchamp101
Crafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus.

isaacthrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos can beat dormy, so can galan

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0f185dd5b37
deactivated-5a0f185dd5b37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaacthrash said:

Thanos can beat dormy, so can galan

Thanos can't beat him, so don't speak bullshit. Neither can Mephisto if you think that as well but taking a good look in your last post, in the end, I think you're butthurt about the character for some reason anyway.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#187  Edited By Zetsu-San
@wastelandman said:

Galactus.

Really? Galactus's power level confuses me... =/

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait... Dormammu is made of energy, right? Is there anything stopping Galactus from eating him like Dr Strange did in the animated movie?

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait... Dormammu is made of energy, right? Is there anything stopping Galactus from eating him like Dr Strange did in the animated movie?

What the...Galactus didn't even eat Mephisto's real, what makes you think he can eat Dormammu? Dormammu >>>>>> Mephisto

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Zetsu-San

@josephgomes619: Galactus started eating Mephisto's dimension and Mephisto yielded.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: @wastelandman: I've been reading all the Marvel's previews and some Squirrel Girl's comics(God....They're awful), these two characters here might face each other in Unbeatable Squirrel Girl#28. Cosmic entities are becoming a bit recurrent in her solo series and Galactus takes the top spot. This is the synopsis of the comic:

THE FORBIDDEN PLA-NUT PART 2

• Nancy (human, no powers) and Tippy-Toe (squirrel, no powers) have been kidnapped! Trapped on an alien world filled with alien squirrels, they have only a short amount of time to figure out something – ANYTHING – before EVERYBODY DIES.

• But that’s okay, because Squirrel Girl will rescue them, right? I’d love to say, “Yes, absolutely,” but instead I am forced to say, “No way, she’s trapped on Earth, she barely knows where they are, and she has to defeat THE DREAD DORMAMMU before she can go anywhere!”

• And with LOKI standing in as Sorcerer Supreme, it’s not like this battle is going to be A) easy or B) at all winnable.

• That’s right: Loki’s back, baby! Can CAT THOR be far behind?

And the previous one is about a journey through the multiverse and getting to meet all its cosmic beings, so either Dormammu is fighting one of them........

Or Squirrel Girl is close to defeat Dormammu.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Yeah but that's just Mephisto's realm, not Mephisto himself. Dormammu is much stronger than Mephisto. Galactus probably couldn't beat Dormammu in Dormammu's own realm unless he's extremely well fed.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Zetsu-San

@josephgomes619 said:

@zetsumoto: Yeah but that's just Mephisto's realm, not Mephisto himself. Dormammu is much stronger than Mephisto. Galactus probably couldn't beat Dormammu in Dormammu's own realm unless he's extremely well fed.

Doesn't matter if Dormammu is more powerful than Mephisto, Mephisto isn't a being of pure energy, and his power is tied to his realm anyways.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: I do not think Galactus can eat that much energy. What's the highest amount of energy he has absorbed in canon?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Zetsu-San

@josephgomes619 said:

@zetsumoto: I do not think Galactus can eat that much energy. What's the highest amount of energy he has absorbed in canon?

I dunno. Supposedly a "fully fed galactus" is some super powerful abstract entity.

@zetsumoto said:
@wastelandman said:

Galactus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto said:

I've never seen Galactus devouring mystical energies(Or at least in this scale) and it's been shown that Galactus can't really consume some things such as specific types of planets, for example.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Zetsu-San

@darkmundus said:

@zetsumoto said:

I've never seen Galactus devouring mystical energies(Or at least in this scale) and it's been shown that Galactus can't really consume some things such as specific types of planets, for example.

He was eating Mephisto's realm, so I don't see why he couldn't absorb Dormammu's energies as well. I dunno if he'd be able to do it fast enough to win the battle that way, but it seems theoretically possible to me at least.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's because his power fluctuates so much with his hunger level but a recently fed Galactus should be too much for Dormammu.

@zetsumoto: @wastelandman: I've been reading all the Marvel's previews and some Squirrel Girl's comics(God....They're awful), these two characters here might face each other in Unbeatable Squirrel Girl#28. Cosmic entities are becoming a bit recurrent in her solo series and Galactus takes the top spot. This is the synopsis of the comic:

And the previous one is about a journey through the multiverse and getting to meet all its cosmic beings, so either Dormammu is fighting one of them........

Or Squirrel Girl is close to defeat Dormammu.

Not looking forward to that. Squirrel Girl comics are cancerous.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Well we can only give Galactus his best feat of absorption, and it's nowhere near the amount Dormammu has. Dormammu however once absorbed all of Eternity's energy (with the help of his sister Umar).