Demon Battle: Douma and Akaza vs Kokushibo(Demon Slayer)

• 52 results
HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Upper Moons 2 and 3 vs Upper Moon 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules and Stipulations

-Everyone is morals on and serious, as well as fully motivated

-Team has decent teamwork(no attacking one another, can coordinate attacks well etc)

-The Demons attacks are capable of putting one another down(all have same effects as Nichirin Blades)

-Starting distance of 20 meters

-Fight takes place in a 60x60x60 meter closed off room

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: Omg wtf did Valor get hacked or something Lmaooo, look at his page.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1 said:

@hittheassasin: Omg wtf did Valor get hacked or something Lmaooo, look at his page.

I've seen it, and talked to him about it on Discord. He says he hasn't posted any new images in months and has no idea why those are on his profile page.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1 said:

I've seen it, and talked to him about it on Discord. He says he hasn't posted any new images in months and has no idea why those are on his profile page.

So then he got hacked lel. Why doesn't he do anything about it? It's only a matter of time until he gets banned.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1: I reckon the mods are aware he didn't post these himself, since he knows them. No to mention I kinda doubt he even cares majorly. He hasn't been very active recently at all.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We never really saw how Doma fighting seriously would look. Kokushibo can blow gas away but Doma can swarm him with ice clones. Doma can't heal from decapitation in this setting, but Koku isn't fast enough to blitz his head off over this kind of distance.

Akaza got decapitated in swift order when he fought someone with see-through world but we don't know what it takes in terms of nichirin to put him down.

Team 8/10.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Akaza and Douma. Douma's ice manip can freeze lungs, neutralizing his breathing techniques. Kokushibou doesn't have a Blood Demon Art, and long range attacks aren't really an option for him to abuse since Akaza would keep him busy up close and personal. I'm also pretty sure the Bodhisattva would be lethal, and the ice clones and flash freeze would create openings. (Akaza is just there to serve as a distraction - I doubt he's as fast or strong as Koku).

WSCKaidou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WSCKaidou

UD1 stomps, you guys are crazy. The gaps between strength levels in the UDs is literally why their hierarchy is the way it is. Ignoring the fact that he's AT LEAST 300 years older than both of them COMBINED there's nothing to suggest even in a 2 on 1 that UD1 would lose to anyone beneath him. Remember when UD2 (Doma) got blitzed by UD3 (Akaza) and lost half his head for it? What happened to UD3 after that? Oh that's right UD1 cut his hand off for not knowing his place. This is the only demon we ever seen demon slayers cut the head off and simply regenerate and keep fighting. This is the only demon who also fought not ONE, not TWO, but THREE demon slayers at once, and who was among them you ask? Glad you asked, the TWO STRONGEST PILLARS. The same ones UD1 mentioned himself that once he kills these two he can just steamroll the rest cause they're trash in comparison. This is a stomp.

Kokushibo no diffs.

BNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel that it could go either way, but slightly in Koku's favor. Remember that Akaza was already blitzed by him, so I don't think he'd be of much use in this battle, because Koku could just kill him right off the bat. Douma is a different story though. His ice could possibly harm Koku, but the giant AOE of his moon breathing means he could disperse the ice.

Koku would take it mid-high diff.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wsckaidou: Akaza regenerated his head as well, and it was made clear at his end that he’d attained new heights - even Koku seemed surprised when he sensed it.

WSCKaidou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WSCKaidou

@kingcrimson said:

@wsckaidou: Akaza regenerated his head as well, and it was made clear at his end that he’d attained new heights - even Koku seemed surprised when he sensed it.

He regenerated HALF of his head. A demon did it, not a Pillar's sword.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KingCrimson

@wsckaidou: I think you’re misremembering. Tanjiro cut his head clean off, but he regenerated. He literally killed himself the same as Koku did.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokushibo wins mid-diff.

Avatar image for asnakewillbiteback
aSnakeWillBiteBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this nonsense about Kokushibo no-diffing? That's just ridiculous. Both Akaza with his new heights and standard Doma have a shot in a 1v1. Doma fought 3 pillar level characters while dicking around. Kokushibo fought 3 while serious. (Yes, his were stronger, but the differences between human characters are never big.)

Besides, Doma actually would win in a 1v1, even if he's weaker. He hard counters, since he weakens breathing and is a long-distance fighter, and long distance is how this starts. Akaza is just there to be a distraction, not that it'll be needed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e080bd0aded3
deactivated-5e080bd0aded3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

MahPoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MahPoop

Personally, I would say this could go either way. But my vote is in Kokushibou, given the fact he had to face the 3 arguably strongest pillars. Which is Gyomei (Confirmed Strongest) Sanemi and Muichiro. Yes Akaza and Douma had to face their fair share of pillars such as Rengoku and Shinobu. However Douma had to face weaker pillars such as Shinobu who had to use poison to kill demons. Kanae did stall enough for the sun to come up and make Douma retreat. However, she was fatally wounded doing so. Akaza was "equally" matched with Rengoku but had to retreat. He was basically toying with Tanjiro and Giyuu until Tanjiro went into the See-Through world. And yes he did regrow his head, however he only grew it to half a head before committing suicide. Looking at Kokushibou, he severely injured Sanemi, wounded Gyomei and fatally injured Muichiro. He also regrew his head but unlike Akaza, grew it all back in no time (Although became a monster). He also commited suicide, and if I am gonna be honest, could've defeated the weakened pillars. He managed to easily cut Akazas hand off during the Upper Moon meeting before Akaza even noticed. However, looking in a 2v1. It would go either way but more likely in Kokushibous favor as he has taken on stronger foes who had ganged up on him. As well as the fact his swings produce crescent shapes that grow randomly and can cut you.

SporeLegendTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asnakewillbiteback:

OH hell no. I created an account solely to respond to you on this one, and I'm here to tell you that canon itself states that you're wrong. The Kizuki establish their ranks through duels called blood battles (according to Kokushibo, who is a stickler for rules), and the fact that Doma is not Upper Moon 1 makes it clear that he just simply can't defeat Kokushibo, 'hard counter' or not.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Kokushibo overpowers them.

RhoyneDelta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Going with Kokushibo.

The hierarchies between demons seems pretty solid and Kokushibo remained at the top for centuries for a reason, the narrative never implies his position to be shaky or threatened. Not only did Kokushibo fight the stronger demonslayers but Gyomei and Sanami also got amps (marks) on top of that during the fight and people sleep on Genya, the most unconventional demonslayer of them all and also a rising star of the new generation similar to the ones Doma fought, helping them. Plus Doma fought them more sequentially than Kokushibo his opponents (Kanao held her own alone for a time against Doma when she would have been blitzed harder than Muichiro against Kokushibo and Inosuke snuck close to him) and his sword-manipulating techniques make him far more suited towards fanning away the ice smog than Inosuke ever was.

Kokushibo was also the most psychologically undercut of them all with Gyomei taunting him about his brother and Muichiro reminding him of his lineage.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@jko1 said:
@hittheassasin said:
@jko1 said:

So then he got hacked lel. Why doesn't he do anything about it? It's only a matter of time until he gets banned.

Like a year late, but what was on his profile? lol

azaka0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokushibo slaps 0 difficulty. Someone argued Doma fought 3 Pillars Level characters while dicking around while Kokushibo fought 3 on serious. This argument is retarded. Doma slapped Shinobu easily by herself, she is the weakest Pillar. Kanao and Inosuke scale slightly above her. At best he’s fighting 2 mid level pillars while weakened and he still died. Kokushibo fought Gyomei, Genya, Sanemi, and Muichiro. All of them were marked and Muichiro had a red blade. Muichiro alone is stronger than Inosuke, Shinobu, and Kanao at the same time. Shinobu is below Uzui who is weaker than Gyutarou, Upper Moon 6. Inosuke and Kanao are around Uzui level. THERES A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN STRENGTH BETWEEN KOKUSHIBO AND GYUTAROU. Kokushibo no diffs Muichiro, Sanemi, Genya, and Mid Diffs Gyomei. At the end Kokushibo gave up because he saw that he was ugly. Kokushibo was going to slap 3 Pillars and 1 Pillar Level Genya. Akaza is a bit below Rengoku as Rengoku landed more hits and when he used Purgatory(Rengoku in the anime)Akaza got fucked up a Ton and only won due to Regen. Kokushibo is WAY stronger than Rengoku, has regen, and an Nichirin blade. Akaza reached new heights yet Kokushibo still acknowledges that Akaza was weak. New Heights Akaza is implied above Doma because Doma never reached the power to survive while getting his head cut off. It’s even implied that Doma is below Akaza at this point when Doma tries to do what Akaza did but couldn‘t so he says “im Pathetic“. Its even implied by the series Kokushibo is infinitely above the other upper moons since its stated he’s different from them. He seems majestic. Its also stated he’s the strongest demon including new heights Akaza and Doma. So on a 1v1 they stand no chance. Kokushibo also arguably has range as shown when his Kimono rips off he uses some of his Breath Forma and they appear as large as Doma’s Giant Statue. He speed blitzes and negs both of them. In close Range Akaza stands 0 chance so Kokushibo instantly negs Akaza and speed blitzes Doma. If you wanna debate me in voice chat only dm me on discord. !azaka#9999 is my discord.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doma technically didn't lose against those 3 tbh. He was tricked and poisoned to near death state. In a straight up fight normal fight, I doubt all 3 of them gang up on him would even beat him. Can't say that he lost to them when they essentially come up to a near dead horse and just put it out of its misery.

ActuallyVishnu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

koku low difs

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koku swings

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokushibo

Batfan345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Batfan345

kokushibo is experienced in killings demons

kokushibo wins (mid to low-diff)

it is confirmed that kokushibo is leagues better than doma

kokushibo prolly doesnt have fighting spirit

kokushibo has see thru world and will keep predicting the moves of akaza and doma

unlike gyomei and muichiro and sanemi. uppermoon2 and 3 cannot change their breathing and trick kokushibo.

so kokushibo dominates the battle by predicting everything with his experience.

every time doma sends his ice clones kokushibo will just use one of his moon breathing techniques to clear everthing.

when doma spawns his budda kokushibo would use his 16th form to absolutely annihilate it.

kokushibo can beat akaza by using his long range attacks and keeping akaza away from him.

kokushibo would probably win.

The team can mostly just damage him till his porcupine form.

kokushibo is also immensely faster than doma or akaza.

so every time akaza comes near kokushibo

kokushibo would blitz to doma and surprise attack him and use sixteenth form with all his porcupine swords right in front of doma and completely destroy doma.

kokushibo will just keep slicing akaza cos demons cant get tired.

even if the team manages to decapitate him he'd just become a monster.

and the thing is he's a lot more faster in his monster form plus his tentacles will easily dispose of domas ice clones.

regarding domas low temperature that disrupts breathing kokushibo can just blow it away.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KillianDuclark

Shouldn't the mere fact that upper moons are decided through battles with other demons, pretty much confirm that Kokushibo has already and will beat them.

Plus, it took 3 hashira's and a hashira apprentice to take down koku. Thus he is more impressive

Hendy12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Doma would win. Akaza is a short-ranged fighter and Doma has long-range and AOE attacks. I know Akaza may be 'reaching new heights' but as the third upper moon, who is to say that the other two upper moons don't have just as much, if not, more potential to reach even higher heights than Akaza? Koku may be said to be the strongest demon but he does not have any blood demon arts and when against Doma's techniques he will be weakened due to him being a breath user. Due to him being a demon, how this affects him may vary. Doma is capable of creating clones equally as strong as himself, essentially creating an army of himself. People who say that his feat isn't impressive as the other upper moons because he was fighting "weak" pillars, you aren't wrong but you forgot something. Shinobu is the weakest pillar physically and was a poison user. Don't forget that the strongest demon, Muzan, was also affected by the poison. Doma is a hard counter to every breath user in existence as he slows down breathing making it harder to use. That combined with his insane AOE attacks and clones puts him above Akaza easily. We have never seen Doma's full power and he accomplished this whilst going easy against the three pillars. His speed, strength, and possibility of ascending to a new level are enough to make me think he is capable of wiping out even Koku.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Kokushibo probably stronger than each Hashira individualy when he was human. Cuz his breathing technique is a variant of his brother (Sun Breath) who is the strongest human of all time which is called Moon. And his attacks are so rapid. People say he aint have blood art. Well he can cover himself swords (kimimaro style) and that would negate Akaza.

Also for Douma, Kokushibo is soo fast.

The Strongest 2 Hashira + 1 Genius Future Strongest Hashira + Genya who ate body parts of Kukushibo's himself. Able to cut him down in extreme diff. 2 of'em died in this process.

Akaza dealt by Tanjiro and Giyuu

And Douma Prepped Kocho + Kanae + Inosuke

Plus poison not gonna kill Kokushibo cuz of his regen + with breathing he can stop cellular destruction easily .Even early of the series tanjiro were able to treat a blood vine via breathing and stop bleeding. Imagine what hundreds of years experience with lots of Muzan cells can ?

Plus, Kokushino has a nichirin. He can chop Douma's head. While they cant.

DoumaUUM2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash: OK. I like Douma ALOT and I respect your opinion, however it is stated that in thus battle all their attacks have same effects as Nichirin blades.

DoumaUUM2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batfan345: You are missing some details. We only saw Douma at basically 10%. 100% would have probably destroyed Gyomei and Sanemi. Ofc there is also Akaza, who fought Hinokami Tanjiro plus marked Giyu. Not only that but he also regenerated a part of his head. Ngl, Koku also has alot holding him back, and knowing Douma, he will exploit those weaknesses. Not only that but (this is speculation) Douma was actually the fastest Uppermoon. In terms of literal strength, Koku wins. Akaza is short range, while Douma is long. A perfect combo. Douma will be more effective as his BDA effects breathing. And also to be clear. When Akaza cut off Douma's head in the hashira meeting, Douma literally said that they were playing after. Not only that but he admitted that Akaza would never measure up to him. Douma doesn't feel emotion. No matter what Koku says. Even if Koku says Douma is weak, Douma won't care. In fact, he will just exploit Koku's weaknesses. By their own, Upper Moon 2 or 3 can't beat 1. That is the hierarchy system for you, but together Koku does not stand a chance. Sure Koku is Upper Moon 1, but like Akaza, he is INCREDIBLY overrated. He practically has no BDA. Bodhisvatta, like someone else said, will be absolutely fatal to Koku, as well as the ice clones, allowing him to make an army.

My Predicted Outcome

Winner - Douma & Akaza

Demons who die - Akaza, Kokushibou

Douma rises to UM1.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

@doumauum2: But not as red nichirin I assume my friend ? Thx for understanding tho.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokushibo violates. He literally fear haxed Akaza and made him bow down to him. In the fanbook it states Akaza already challenged Kokushibo 3 times and got his ass whooped. Adding Douma won't change anything.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doumauum2: Plus, Kokushino has a nichirin. He can chop Douma's head. While they cant.

Thats not true. Kokushibo's sword was created by his own flesh

Hence why it was able to regenerate when it was Broken

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By syncroniam

Kokushibo is only second to Muzan in power as the first upper moon, he is significantly more powerful than the other moons and it took a high amount of main cast of demon slayers to take him down, including two or three hashira, he stomps them hard

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokushibo slaughter their head with a single slice in his base or he made both bow down to him.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

Kokushibo had to be taken down by three Hashiras (two of them the strongest) and one Hashira apprentice and killed two of them. Even then, he was the one who chose to give up when they were on the brink of losing.

Akaza was defeated by two Hashira-levels while Douma was defeated by one Hashira (arguably the weakest one) suiciding and two Hashira apprentices.

I'd say that Koku high-diffs this with his better experience fighting demons.

Satanishki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins Douma counters his breathing technique with ice while Akaza can take him in CQC

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokushibo wins, not easy but certainly a decisive victory! His fight against Muichiro, Genya, Sanemi, and Gyomei is a more impressive feat than anything of Douma and Akaza's feats.

Despite all three demons fighting Hashira, Kokushibo fought three at the same time, all marked, and Genya and Sanemi are the strongest Hashira. Also Kokushibo was not defeated, he simply gave up.

NameNotFound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna back my man Kokushibo. There's a reason it took the 3 strongest Hashira to take him down. There's a reason he regenerated his head completely. There's a reason he's Upper Moon 1.

Kureyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokushibo wins, not even a fight.

Akaza's fist was stopped by Rengoku meaning they were on an equal power level, if Akaza didn't have regen he would have lost. Now Gyomei is much stronger than Rengoku and Gyomei (while marked which increases strength) Did nothing to Kokushibo's neck when he hit it with his wrecking ball flail thing, you know the thing made to destroy? So Akaza can't do anything to Kokushibo alone, he gets destroyed by Kokushibo. No argument there Akaza would get lucky to get a breath in the matter. Doma on the other hand would probably take some amount of effort. Actually stratch that, Doma dies seconds maybe minutes after Akaza. Before you say "Oh but Doma can counter Breathing Styles" Don't even come at me with that, Kokushibo would predict that with see through world and his battle experience. Now I saw someone say Doma fought three pillar level characters while messing around, and Kokushibo was serious with his share. Kokushibo wasn't even actually fighting for some time he was blocking and dodging while having a nice conversation. The dude was just doing some sick backflips before his Kimono was torn. Lets say Doma manages to hit Kokushibo with his anti-Breathing style bda, cool. Kokushibo enfused his breathing style with bda so it makes little difference. Adding on to this, Kokushibo wouldn't even need his breathing style to beat Doma. Koku would probably give Doma the same treatment as Genya and not even unsheath his sword. Doma's bda can be easily dodged by Koku and wouldn't do anything but delay Doma's death by fractions of a second. Let me just explain how it would go.

Doma and Akaza die from the start since Koku is serious and uses his bda enfused moon off the start. Before you say "Doma is fast enough to dodge" Koku would cut him down anyway. If Doma was surprised by Shinobu's speed, how would he stand a chance against Koku being serious. This fight isn't even a fight, its an execution. This entire thing is like asking "What would happen if I put this sheet of paper in this paper shredder?"

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1 said:
@hittheassasin said:
@jko1 said:

Like a year late, but what was on his profile? lol

Lol, I know that this is late too and I don't really remember for sure what was on his profile but I think it was a bunch of gifs showing people f*cking or something like that lmao.

TheThirdDawb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokushibo stomps neg dif

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moon Breathing

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valor as in Cursed Valor? He doesn't have a CV acc, I talk to him alot on discord. If it's another Valor then forget what I said

Kyle24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokushibo solos.

Batfan345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kokushibo wins doma will never ascend to uppermoon 1

Byenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is never stated in the manga that sanemi and muichiro are stronger than tomioka, actually it's stated that at least in swordmanship, tomioka and sanemi are equal in their practice battle, and this THEORETICALLY should put him above muichiro, anyway they have the advantage but kokushibo is too strong, too much fast and has better ways to finish them.

Kokushibo 7.5/10

eldi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By eldi

@kureyon: Made an account just to correct you on what you said, especially about Shinobu. You say that Rengoku is on the same power level as Akaza. ridiculous. Akaza was holding back to not kill Rengoku as he wanted to turn him into a demon, also since this is the golden era of demon slayers, Rengoku would be the strongest if born in any other era, thus Akaza was eager to fight someone that “strong” in a while. He literally held back that entire fight until the sun started rising and the fight only lasted that long because Akaza wanted to see all of Rengoku’s techniques and persuade him to prolong the fight, I mean ending the fight early would be boring for him.

Now regarding Doma, he did not struggle a single time the entire fight against three pillar level opponents, NOT ONCE until the poison effects were apparent, and why would he if they are so much weaker than him. Not only could he have killed all of them at any time, he literally stole Kanao’s sword and Inosuke’s mask instead of outright killing them because they had no way to kill him unless something like 700x the lethal dosage of wisteria poison! And before you say that Shinobu just sacrificed herself snd did nothing, yes she was fodder but that much poison will effect any demon and probably outright one shot them. Just because Shinobu is physically weak does it make the poison any less effective, that’s like saying Muzan wasn’t effected by Tamayo’s poison and medicine cause she’s weak… He literally had to decompose that shit for a long time and wasn’t attacked for the whole time unlike Doma who was melting but still did a good job defending himself against pillar level swordsmen, any other upper moon, and they would instantly get their head chopped off since their limbs would have melted away, Doma only couldn’t regrow his head because of the poison, I mean his regeneration which is extremely high couldn’t keep up with his body, let alone his head, and this would have happened to the other two upper moons, how can they regrow their head if their bodies are decomposing?

Finally you say that Doma isn’t that fast because he was surprised by Shinobu’s speed? That is so flawed since firstly Shinobu’s whole thing is about speed and swiftly killing you off with poison since she is physically weak, she is one of the fastest hashira or at least the most nimble one due to her small stature in an era where the hashiras are at their strongest and fastest so being surprised by someone who is actually really fucking fast is not surprising. The main reason he was surprised was because usually the Hashiras are much slower, not because he couldn’t keep up with her speed. Shinobu’s final technique is probably one of the fastest attacks in the demon slayer world period, and alot of it is due to it being very disorienting and the blinding burst of speed which your eyes won’t be used to. In the end, Kokushibou would still probably win since he has the best abilites to combat against demons, since he previously was a demon slayer and coupled with the fact that now he also has demonic abilities, but it won’t be easy; you are underestimating Doma and Akaza severely simply because you made assumptions before looking thoroughly into the fights and the circumstances that they were in and how much danger the Upper moons were actually in during the fights.

Doma could never use his full power because of the poison, but even severely weakened, he almost survived against two pillar level swordsmen at basically 10% strength when a couple of clones could singlehandedly hold them off beforehand, saying he got beaten by them is incorrect, he got beaten by poison which even Muzan would struggle with. Also since Akaza was never fighting any near full capacity in the Rengoku fight, it’s not a good indication of his strength.