k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Scenario

Through some absurd plot device, Deadpool has been transported into the DC Universe. Defying all logic, Deadpool firmly believes everyone in New Earth is evil and he's selected key targets that he believes need to be wiped out. Can he accomplish his goal or will he suffer defeat?

RULES

No Caption Provided
  • Every encounter will have its own set of unique rules, so be sure to read the details!
  • Deadpool's standard gear will consist of twin katanas, twin sais, daggers, small firearms (pistols & submachine guns) and a handful of grenades.
  • Deadpool's equipment is fully reloaded and repaired during his rest time.
  • All DC characters are eliminated by knock out, incapacitation or death.
  • All DC characters are pre-New 52 unless otherwise state (again, reeeeeeead!)
  • This will always be a random encounter for the DC characters.
  • Deadpool is eliminated by knock out or incapacitation.
  • Following the scenario, Deadpool is determined to kill and/or defeat each opponent. Will he crack jokes along the way? Sure, but he's giving it his all as well.
  • All DC characters will have standard gear (unless otherwise specified...again, read!)
  • Prove that the Vine has the best debates on the interwebs! Elaborate on how you think each round will go, where you think Wade could potentially lose, and if you think he can actually clear this ladder. Have at those keyboards, Viners!

DEADPOOL'S GAUNTLET

1. Bane (on Knightfall venom). Bane is in the woods when suddenly a dagger flies right past his face and thrusts into the tree directly next to him. Unamused, Bane turns his head and sees the Merc with a Mouth standing fifteen feet away. Deadpool has twin sais equipped and daggers on his belt. Unaware of who this red assassin is, Bane injects himself with some venom and the two prepare to dance. And by dance, I mean fight...violently. Deadpool is unaware the tubes supply venom, so that's not an immediate focus for him. If Deadpool wins, he has 3 hours before the next battle.
  2. Harley Quinn and Catwoman are about to face-off on a Gotham city rooftop. It's pouring and lightning cracks through the sky. Before the two lunge at one another, a bullet hits the ground between them. The two see Deadpool standing twenty feet away holding a smoking pistol. "Let's dance, ladies," Deadpool jokingly says as he holsters his firearm and grabs his two katanas. All combatants have standard gear. Catwoman and Quinn don't need to use teamwork, but they won't attack each other. If Deadpool wins, he has 30 minutes rest before the next battle.
  3. While flipping across the rooftops Deadpool is forced to block an arrow with his katana. Standing thirty feet away is Green Arrow. "You weren't on the list, Robin Hood," Deadpool mutters. Green Arrow disregards the taunt and reaches into his quiver again. Deadpool has standard gear. Ollie has regular arrows, a few basic trick arrows (very limited ammo) and a katana. If Deadpool wins, he has 3 hours rest before the next battle.
  4. Nightwing and Damian just finished effortlessly defeating a few pathetic thugs in crime alley. "Oh, boy! It's the boy wonders!" the duo hears from above. Deadpool is standing on a fire escape twenty feet above them. Standard gear for all. New 52 feats and gear are applicable for Damian and Nightwing! If Deadpool wins, he has 5 hours rest before the next battle.
  5. A bright light shines on the cloudy and dark skies of Gotham, but it's not the bat-signal. No, it's Deadpool's logo hovering above Batman's territory. Deciding to investigate, Batman and Red Robin head to the source of the signal. They see their famous light has been replaced and before they can react, a small explosive on the light detonates. The two dodge at the absolute last second, escaping any critical damage from the blast, but in the process Batman's utility belt is destroyed. "Na na na na na Deadpooool!" Wade sings as he flips directly in front of them with his swords pointing directly at them. "I'm the man that broke the man who broke the bat! A-B-C logic is on my side, rich boy," Deadpool says as the two heroes get back on their feet. Batman still has regular batarangs and a grappling gun. Red Robin has his standard gear, and Deadpool only has his melee weapons. They begin ten feet apart. If Deadpool wins, he has 4 hours rest before the next battle.
  6. After a meeting with the Titans (yeah, remember that book?), Deathstroke leaves the facility and heads to his apartment. While on his way home, Deadpool whips out an absurd weapon called *insert plot device title here* and fires it at Slade. The attack does no damage to Slade, but disables and destroys all of the weapons he was carrying. All that remains is one regular dagger. Deadpool laughs to himself. "So this is the chump everyone thinks I ripped off? Nice eye, Fury!" Slade equips the combat knife and retorts "You're quite the obnoxious one. Let's see how well you speak without your tongue." Deadpool pulls out his twin katanas and replies "Mine's bigger, old man." They begin twenty feet apart. Deadpool has all of his standard gear. Deathstroke has a regular sized combat knife. If Deadpool wins...

...he has successfully saved the 616 Marvel Universe (at least in his mind)! While dancing victoriously in the streets, Superman lands a few feet in front of Wade. "Hah! I was ready for you, boy scout! Now gimme a second while I put on this kryptonite ring," Deadpool groans as he fumbles through his countless pouches. "Just give me another minute, it's in here somewhere..." Deadpool mutters as he continues to search and spectators laugh and cheer on Superman. "Ah-ha! Got it!" Deadpool exclaims as he puts on the ring. "Good for you," Superman retorts as he casually exhales, freezing Wade in place. "Well, that was easy," an onlooker says in disappointment.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jayfournines

Deadpool takes Bane in a good fight, as soon as Wade figures the tubes and the whole "Venom...another...jolt" thing, it's over for the big man with the Espanto mask.

He takes Harley and Selina...easily I might add, he's not holding back so he won't indulge them by holding back.

He takes Green Arrow in a stomp because I hate him.

He takes Nightwing and Damian easily because, once Dick figures out this madman in red is not stopping and has no qualms in killing a child...well...he will become unfocused.

Against Batman and Robin...well...I'm sure Bruce can take him, he will bring down Wade many MANY times, but that pesky healing factor of Deadpool's will get in the way. Deadpool will soak much more damage than Bruce would be willing to dish out since he won't kill him; if Wade is at his very VERY best, he won't stop until he's dead...and that won't happen. He clears this merely because he won't die...and Bruce only has a few batarangs and grappling gun.

Deathstroke is amazing with prep...but his healing factor is not on par with 'Pool...and will lose, especially since he was left with only one knife and doesn't have a backup plan. Four hours later...Deadpool has killed Deathstroke while going "bangbangbangbang"

He loses to Superman....a VERY pissed off Superman.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Joewell911

That was great

I'm gonna say he clears. I mean he could be decapacated and still go on. I say you should have made SM vs DP a bonus round but ehh. Good job @k4tzm4n:

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jayfournines

bump this, this is a good thread

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By dane

Honestly, I think he loses to Bane.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TERMINATORXX

DC Universe...

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dane
@TERMINATORXX: Where do you think he stops?
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Dane: maybe at bane, if not definitly nightwing...

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By ChaosBlazer

I think Nightwing has the gear to put down DP... if not, he stops at Batman for sure.

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Typhion

He could quite possible lose to Bane if he doesn't pick up on Venom early. Bane is a very accomplished fighter, and one blow from Bane could be enough to KO deadpool if deadpool decides he can toy with Bane (that would be a terrible decision)...a brain hitting a skull is a brain hitting a skull. No lasting damage, but damage enough to KO all the same. Let's say he gets away from Bane a winner though.

Round 2 - He should win. Harley is an O.K. fighter, and Selena is a very good one. Selena might be Wades peer in H2H, but Harley really isn't and Wade can easily take advantage of their lack of coordination.

He should take out green arrow, given his better H2H abilities. I'm confident he can hold off green arrow's gimmick arrows until GA runs out. Then it's goodbye Ollie.

I think he really messes with the twin Robins. He gets under their skin pretty easily, and they fall.

Batman and Tim? It would be very hard for him to pass this one. With Bat's hook, they can definitely incapacitate him. The more likely scenario is Bats showing up alone, and engaging deadpool, and Robin comes in for a surprise K.O. That's not without precedent. He very likely stops here. The team is too well trained, too coordinated, and way too adaptable even on the fly.

Slade definitely beats him. More skilled, and ALOT smarter. His relatively minor regen will allow him to make one or 2 slight mistakes while he determines all he needs is a KO.

Btw...GREAT set-up for the battle. Wish more people put that kind of thought into it, and came up with match-ups as well thought out as you did.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@ChaosBlazer said:

I think Nightwing has the gear to put down DP... if not, he stops at Batman for sure.

Sure, he has the gear... but the real question is if he'll get the chance to implement it. His more powerful gear (sonics/explosives/taser) tends to be a last resort for him. Seeing as he has a teammate and the battle is in relatively close range, that further complicates matters when it comes to potentially deploying sonics or explosives.

@Typhion: I strongly disagree with Bane having the strength to KO Wade with one solid hit. Bane only has roughly 2 ton strength on venom. Wade has had his lights knocked out plenty of times before, but from one-shot? It tends to be from people sporting much superior strength (for example, Cable's bionic arm). Bane is capable of eventually doing it, but it'll be an endurance battle for him. Wade will definitely be landing hits with those sais and daggers, and as we saw with Jean-Paul Valley, they'll do damage.

@Typhion: @Jayfournines: @joewell: Oh, and thanks :D

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@k4tzm4n: very true. In the case that he loses, DP will still stop at Batman.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@ChaosBlazer said:

@k4tzm4n: very true. In the case that he loses, DP will still stop at Batman.

Do you see that as a stomp or close?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ChaosBlazer
8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 8bitGangsta

Deadpool stops at bats

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By stonerthps

Clears.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Floopay

@k4tzm4n said:

Scenario

Through some absurd plot device, Deadpool has been transported into the DC Universe. Defying all logic, Deadpool firmly believes everyone in New Earth is evil and he's selected key targets that he believes need to be wiped out. Can he accomplish his goal or will he suffer defeat?

RULES

No Caption Provided
  • Every encounter will have its own set of unique rules, so be sure to read the details!
  • Deadpool's standard gear will consist of twin katanas, twin sais, daggers, small firearms (pistols & submachine guns) and a handful of grenades.
  • Deadpool's equipment is fully reloaded and repaired during his rest time.
  • All DC characters are eliminated by knock out, incapacitation or death.
  • All DC characters are pre-New 52 unless otherwise state (again, reeeeeeead!)
  • This will always be a random encounter for the DC characters.
  • Deadpool is eliminated by knock out or incapacitation.
  • Following the scenario, Deadpool is determined to kill and/or defeat each opponent. Will he crack jokes along the way? Sure, but he's giving it his all as well.
  • All DC characters will have standard gear (unless otherwise specified...again, read!)
  • Prove that the Vine has the best debates on the interwebs! Elaborate on how you think each round will go, where you think Wade could potentially lose, and if you think he can actually clear this ladder. Have at those keyboards, Viners!

DEADPOOL'S GAUNTLET

1. Bane (on Knightfall venom). Bane is in the woods when suddenly a dagger flies right past his face and thrusts into the tree directly next to him. Unamused, Bane turns his head and sees the Merc with a Mouth standing fifteen feet away. Deadpool has twin sais equipped and daggers on his belt. Unaware of who this red assassin is, Bane injects himself with some venom and the two prepare to dance. And by dance, I mean fight...violently. Deadpool is unaware the tubes supply venom, so that's not an immediate focus for him. If Deadpool wins, he has 3 hours before the next battle.
  2. Harley Quinn and Catwoman are about to face-off on a Gotham city rooftop. It's pouring and lightning cracks through the sky. Before the two lunge at one another, a bullet hits the ground between them. The two see Deadpool standing twenty feet away holding a smoking pistol. "Let's dance, ladies," Deadpool jokingly says as he holsters his firearm and grabs his two katanas. All combatants have standard gear. Catwoman and Quinn don't need to use teamwork, but they won't attack each other. If Deadpool wins, he has 30 minutes rest before the next battle.
  3. While flipping across the rooftops Deadpool is forced to block an arrow with his katana. Standing thirty feet away is Green Arrow. "You weren't on the list, Robin Hood," Deadpool mutters. Green Arrow disregards the taunt and reaches into his quiver again. Deadpool has standard gear. Ollie has regular arrows, a few basic trick arrows (very limited ammo) and a katana. If Deadpool wins, he has 3 hours rest before the next battle.
  4. Nightwing and Damian just finished effortlessly defeating a few pathetic thugs in crime alley. "Oh, boy! It's the boy wonders!" the duo hears from above. Deadpool is standing on a fire escape twenty feet above them. Standard gear for all. New 52 feats and gear are applicable for Damian and Nightwing! If Deadpool wins, he has 5 hours rest before the next battle.
  5. A bright light shines on the cloudy and dark skies of Gotham, but it's not the bat-signal. No, it's Deadpool's logo hovering above Batman's territory. Deciding to investigate, Batman and Red Robin head to the source of the signal. They see their famous light has been replaced and before they can react, a small explosive on the light detonates. The two dodge at the absolute last second, escaping any critical damage from the blast, but in the process Batman's utility belt is destroyed. "Na na na na na Deadpooool!" Wade sings as he flips directly in front of them with his swords pointing directly at them. "I'm the man that broke the man who broke the bat! A-B-C logic is on my side, rich boy," Deadpool says as the two heroes get back on their feet. Batman still has regular batarangs and a grappling gun. Red Robin has his standard gear, and Deadpool only has his melee weapons. They begin ten feet apart. If Deadpool wins, he has 4 hours rest before the next battle.
  6. After a meeting with the Titans (yeah, remember that book?), Deathstroke leaves the facility and heads to his apartment. While on his way home, Deadpool whips out an absurd weapon called *insert plot device title here* and fires it at Slade. The attack does no damage to Slade, but disables and destroys all of the weapons he was carrying. All that remains is one regular dagger. Deadpool laughs to himself. "So this is the chump everyone thinks I ripped off? Nice eye, Fury!" Slade equips the combat knife and retorts "You're quite the obnoxious one. Let's see how well you speak without your tongue." Deadpool pulls out his twin katanas and replies "Mine's bigger, old man." They begin twenty feet apart. Deadpool has all of his standard gear. Deathstroke has a regular sized combat knife. If Deadpool wins...

...he has successfully saved the 616 Marvel Universe (at least in his mind)! While dancing victoriously in the streets, Superman lands a few feet in front of Wade. "Hah! I was ready for you, boy scout! Now gimme a second while I put on this kryptonite ring," Deadpool groans as he fumbles through his countless pouches. "Just give me another minute, it's in here somewhere..." Deadpool mutters as he continues to search and spectators laugh and cheer on Superman. "Ah-ha! Got it!" Deadpool exclaims as he puts on the ring. "Good for you," Superman retorts as he casually exhales, freezing Wade in place. "Well, that was easy," an onlooker says in disappointment.

1. He could stop at Round 1, but I think with the Grenades and his level of accuracy with fire arms he could take the majority. With his healing factor I would give this to him 8/10, without I'd give it to him 6/10. And that's purely because Bane would be oblivious to Deadpool's fighting style and etc.

2. Deadpool with two katanas is a classic. Plus his other standard gear? I think he could soak up the damage they could put out, and he has the speed and agility to keep up. With his healing factor I give this to him 8/10, without I think he would nudge closer to 6/10 to be completely honest, maybe even lower than that but for arguments sake we'll give him 6.

3. Deadpool has the jump on him, and the guy can hit a bullseye from thirty feet away while firing over his shoulder and not looking. I'm going with Deadpool. 8-9/10, healing factor doesn't matter because he won't use it...

4. Again, this comes purely down to the fact that Deadpool has standard equipment and the element of surprise. If these two fought in a straight up fight with full knowledge, facing each other, etc. The team would probably be able to pull a win here. But as is I go to Deadpool 7/10 with his healing factor, and 5/10 without.

5. Hmmmmmmmm. On the one hand, I think Batman would outclass Deadpool in a melee h2h fight, and Red Robin is one heck of a fighter. I think Deadpool could take this in a tough fight, but this is really stretching "could". With his healing factor I give him this 6/10, without it I would give it maybe 3/10. Even then I am giving him these wins because he has knowledge on his opponents but that isn't reciprocated by his opponents.

6. I've always viewed these two as equals to be completely honest. Deadpool has had his low showings, and he's had some ridiculous high showings (not quite stab Flash with a wakazashi high, but still pretty good :P), but as a standard he is a force to be reckoned with. I just don't think Deathstroke could do this with only a dagger against Deadpool with his full arsenal, this would be easier than the previous round in my opinion. Where Deathstroke is cold and calculating, Deadpool is chaotic and unpredictable. With his healing factor, Deadpool takes this 8/10 in my opinion. Without his healing factor, 2.5 out of 10 (even that may be stretching it, Deadpool is good, but that's a hard healing factor to deal with, especially without advanced equipment).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

gwewegweg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gwewegweg

Batman wins.

InfamousFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19  Edited By InfamousFish

@Jayfournines said:

Deadpool takes Bane in a good fight, as soon as Wade figures the tubes and the whole "Venom...another...jolt" thing, it's over for the big man with the Espanto mask.

He takes Harley and Selina...easily I might add, he's not holding back so he won't indulge them by holding back.

He takes Green Arrow in a stomp because I hate him.

He takes Nightwing and Damian easily because, once Dick figures out this madman in red is not stopping and has no qualms in killing a child...well...he will become unfocused.

Against Batman and Robin...well...I'm sure Bruce can take him, he will bring down Wade many MANY times, but that pesky healing factor of Deadpool's will get in the way. Deadpool will soak much more damage than Bruce would be willing to dish out since he won't kill him; if Wade is at his very VERY best, he won't stop until he's dead...and that won't happen. He clears this merely because he won't die...and Bruce only has a few batarangs and grappling gun.

Deathstroke is amazing with prep...but his healing factor is not on par with 'Pool...and will lose, especially since he was left with only one knife and doesn't have a backup plan. Four hours later...Deadpool has killed Deathstroke while going "bangbangbangbang"

He loses to Superman....a VERY pissed off Superman.

Awesome.

The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The Dude.

@k4tzm4n said:

Scenario

Through some absurd plot device

You've basically just described Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe!

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By entropy_aegis

Most likely stops at 1,but if he does'nt then Batman ends him.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By renamed040924

Alfred could probably beat Deadpool according to most users here. IMO he clears.

DEADPOOL'S GAUNTLET

6. After a meeting with the Titans (yeah, remember that book?), Deathstroke leaves the facility and heads to his apartment. While on his way home, Deadpool whips out an absurd weapon called *insert plot device title here* and fires it at Slade. The attack does no damage to Slade, but disables and destroys all of the weapons he was carrying. All that remains is one regular dagger. Deadpool laughs to himself. "So this is the chump everyone thinks I ripped off? Nice eye, Fury!" Slade equips the combat knife and retorts "You're quite the obnoxious one. Let's see how well you speak without your tongue." Deadpool pulls out his twin katanas and replies "Mine's bigger, old man." They begin twenty feet apart. Deadpool has all of his standard gear. Deathstroke has a regular sized combat knife.

1. If Deadpool gets standard gear listen in the OP, he pops Bane in the head and leaves. If he only gets the sais and daggers, as this implies, he still wins.

Deadpool is highly acrobatic, and very fast. If Bane wants to KO him he'll literally need to hammer the merc, and I doubt he's even capable of getting one hit.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3212/scan0005.png

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9979/scan0006.png

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4121/scan0007r.png

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/1204/scan0009.png

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6015/scan0010.png

Deadpool fights Captain America, Hercules, Falcon, Goliath, and Iron Fist (dressed as Daredevil) all at the same time. Besides the fact that he could, well, do that, the reason I'm posting this is for the second scan.

If he can do what he did to Hercules, Bane should be no problem.

2. If the girls worked together, they might, might be able to tie Deadpool up with Selina's whip. But that would take a lot of luck, and without that they have no way of beating Wade. Deadpool wins.

3. Green Arrow is an exceptional marksman, but he doesn't really have anything to keep Deadpool down. Not to mention most arrows will probably be dodged.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/3885/deadpool180014.png

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2199/deadpool180016.png

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3546/deadpool180017.png

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2594/deadpool180018.png

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7282/deadpool180019.png

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6849/deadpool180020.png

Fights off Cyclops, Surge, Colossus and Domino, dodging all attacks, only once tagged by Colossus (not like it kept him down)

He even disappears from sight, popping up right next to Cyclops with a gun to the mutants head.

4. Nightwing solo would probably give Deadpool a better fight. With Damian here, you can sure as hell bet Wade is gonna just infuriate the kid. I forsee something similar to the Hercules/Goliath incident seen above happening.

5. Once again, Deadpool takes it. Anyone who says Batman is taking the merc H2H doesn't know Deadpool. Wade is faster, stronger, more acrobatic, and just as skilled. Red Robin makes Wade do more than just work for it, but he should pull a solid majority.

Puts Moonstone in an armlock with a smile

http://s39.radikal.ru/i086/0905/a3/f624f3be8448.jpg

http://i017.radikal.ru/0905/00/f5aa85efafbb.jpg

http://s44.radikal.ru/i103/0905/ef/cf80281085dc.jpg

Dodges Super Skrull without effort and tricks the pinnacle of Skrull bio-engineering into freezing himself

Jumps around Captain America and catches his shield

Deadpool takes gearless Batman and Robin C. Not easily, not easily at all, but he does.

6. Round 5 was harder. If you think Deathstroke can take a full gear Deadpool with a single dagger you're crazy.

http://s51.radikal.ru/i132/0910/e6/3722775ae917.jpg

http://i073.radikal.ru/0910/a6/f6ed1cbb641e.jpg

http://i022.radikal.ru/0910/13/85083ded82e0.jpg

http://s52.radikal.ru/i137/0910/47/213639b33185.jpg

Fights god knows how many ninjas

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8719/deadpool04p18.jpg

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4667/deadpool04p19.jpg

while Hulk is in the air, Deadpool estimates exactly where he will land, and sets up a lead pipe to impale him on the way down (Hulk was weakened here)

takes dozens of supersonic punches

fights evenly with Bullseye, then when the assassin tries to kill someone Deadpool cares for, he decides to get serious. He perfectly times the trajectory of the boomerang, kicking Bullseye into it's path just before it hits Mercedes.

fast enough to kill dozens of people before they can even react

kills over a hundred of Norman Osborn's agents

Deathstroke is not beating him with a dagger.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By greenteaforme

If Punisher can do it, Deadpool most certainly can. Not to mention that Punisher killed targets muuuch higher level than these.

shrimc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By shrimc

Deadpool should win here his only difficulty coming from Batman and Robin and Deathstroke (not that the rest are easy but DP the rest wins handedly.) Against Bats and Robin, DP would kill Robin first this would give Bats too much grief for him to put up a strategic fight allowing DP to get the win. Deathstroke with a just a knife would put up a good fight against DP, but DS and DP are pretty much even, and DP has two katanas. I predict an arm being severed then a head for the DP win. Great idea by the way.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By stonerthps

@shrimc said:

Deadpool should win here his only difficulty coming from Batman and Robin and Deathstroke (not that the rest are easy but DP the rest wins handedly.) Against Bats and Robin, DP would kill Robin first this would give Bats too much grief for him to put up a strategic fight allowing DP to get the win. Deathstroke with a just a knife would put up a good fight against DP, but DS and DP are pretty much even, and DP has two katanas. I predict an arm being severed then a head for the DP win. Great idea by the way.

Just so you and everyone else is aware. The only thing that is gonna help Batman is his peak human form. No strategy nor anything combat related is gonna help against DP. He fights his own way no other style is like it. There is no strategy to combat his combat style.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By greenteaforme

@stonerthps said:

@shrimc said:

Just so you and everyone else is aware. The only thing that is gonna help Batman is his peak human form. No strategy nor anything combat related is gonna help against DP. He fights his own way no other style is like it. There is no strategy to combat his combat style.

You don't have to counter someone's martial arts style to "counter" it. You don't have to know what style the fight in to "counter" it. You can simply outfight them.

Also, if you're Lady Shiva or Cassandra Cain, you can go into a fight blind and not only learn the other person's fighting style, but beat their ass.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ximpossibrux

Deadpool clears the DC universe because of PIS.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By stonerthps

@greenteaforme said:

@stonerthps said:

@shrimc said:

You don't have to counter someone's martial arts style to "counter" it. You don't have to know what style the fight in to "counter" it. You can simply outfight them.

Also, if you're Lady Shiva or Cassandra Cain, you can go into a fight blind and not only learn the other person's fighting style, but beat their ass.

The reason I say that^ is because his fighting is sporadic there is nothing consistent about it. Bat's doesn't have what he's gonna need to fight someone who has been stabbed in the head and continued fighting like nothing was wrong.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By greenteaforme

@stonerthps said:

@greenteaforme said:

@stonerthps said:

@shrimc said:

The reason I say that^ is because his fighting is sporadic there is nothing consistent about it. Bat's doesn't have what he's gonna need to fight someone who has been stabbed in the head and continued fighting like nothing was wrong.

...or he could throw a flash freeze bomb/batarang and take him out?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#30  Edited By entropy_aegis

@nickzambuto: Those scans from Civil War have already been debunked more than once,. and what exactly did he "do" to Hercules may I ask?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By Stronger

@8bitGangsta said:

Deadpool stops at bats
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Good build up thread K4tz ... I lol'd.

I don't think a peak human has the umph to put Deadpool down. Spider-Man knocked his jaw clean off his face and he was still up, at em and acting smart.

I tend to think that Batman, without utilities, lacks the tools to put Wade down. Great to say he stops at Batman, but how does Batman win? If someone can build a plausible scenario, then I can be sold on it but as is, I tend to think he makes it to Deathstroke (and even Slade will have a hard enough time punching through that healing factor).

The inverse also stands, if someone can show consistency in peak humans KO'ing Deadpool, I'd be willing to reconsider the potency of his healing factor whence dealing with blunt force trauma from top tier strikers.

I daresay he's a good chance of soloing due to the healing factor going far to keep him on his feet, and due to Wade meaning business and hitting to kill.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By ImmortalOne

Stops at 5.

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By desmond006

Deadpool clears. weapons and healing are too much for DC.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Good build up thread K4tz ... I lol'd.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By crabtree

Deadpool wins.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By renamed040924

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto: Those scans from Civil War have already been debunked more than once,. and what exactly did he "do" to Hercules may I ask?

Just look at the scan. He slid through his legs faster than Hercules could grab him and tricked Goliath into tackling him. And feel free bring up whatever argument debunked them.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto: Those scans with moonstone are pis...Deadpool is not a 10-20 tonner and does not have the strength to do that.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#39  Edited By GR2Blackout
No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashro44

Round 1 against Bane: I think as most have said it has the potential to stop here. Even if Bane can't punch deadpool out he can still put him into a submission hold or something along those lines which would count as incapacitation. On venom Bane is about 2-3 tons so I think he has him beat in terms of strength, I would give speed and agility to wade but I think Bane takes it in skill. Deadpool is more durable due to that healing factor. If it were hand to hand I would go with bane but with weapons I would give it to deadpool.

Round 2 against Harley Quinn and catwoman: I will just agree with majority opinion here and say deadpool is to good a fighter for them to deal with because honestly I'm not that familiar with either character.

Round 3 against green arrow: Same thing as above. I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to green arrow. From what I do know I think deadpool is a better dodger. So he is likely going to win this round.

Roound 4 against Damian and nightwing: I go with deadpool. I think he is a better fighter then nightwing and I don't think Damian can do much to deadpool. Also that healing factor could make him difficult to drop. I think deadpool is a better fighter against nightwing mostly because i feel like he has some better showings against top fighters in his universe. Nightwing has a few impressive feats but we have seen deadpool hang with the likes of wolverine, iron fist, captain america, and bullseye.

Round 5 against batman and red robin: I'm not sure here. I think Bruce is a better fighter by big margin but without lethal force deadpool could be hard to drop. With red robin helping they might be able to pull something. Under these conditions I think I will go with deadpool. It might take Bruce a while to figure out he can use lethal force on wade and his gear is hindered here. I think he could lose here potentially however. I don't see tim lasting long against wade.

Round 6: I think this is the stopping point. Deathstroke is incredibly skilled and incredibly fast and agile in comparison to wade imo. I think he could drop deadpool with a dagger. Deathstroke much like deadpool has faced the top fighters in his universe only difference being is that he actually has beaten the top fighters in his universe. Deadpool can be stopped by multiple stabs to the brain right? I can also see slade disarming deadpool and taking wades katanas from him and using those to drop deadpool by cutting his arms and legs off...Deadpool is good but deathstroke is just better in every way except healing imo.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mavfan626

I think it stops at 5, Batman and Drake would win threw team work and would be able to take Deadpool down.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By stonerthps

I would love to see someone present a way that a serious deadpool is being stopped by any of these people. Deadpool being serious is a very very real threat add his healing factor and he's quite untouchable.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#43  Edited By SpidermanWins

clears it

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Kills Bane quickly. Albeit he'll have broken bones galore. 3 hours should heal him up entirely.

Catwoman and Harley would take awhile. Neither of them could really hurt him as far as I know. He might get a few broken bones and lacerations, but he'd eventually take them both out. Especially if they're constrained by a rooftop with rain soaked clothes weighing them down. 30 minutes should again heal him.

Green Arrow would really only be a significant threat from a distance. A typical arrow won't bring Deadpool down, unless it's like the PIS fight where Bullseye shoots him in the head and brings him down. Once in close, Green Arrow should be down in a minute. If he gets hit by a trick arrow, he might be in trouble, but I don't see that happening. 3 hours again.

He's got the height advantage immediately. Deadpool could cause one of them to move into a vulnerable position if he attacks them right. If he kills one, it should only be a matter of time before he kills the other one. Both together could beat him, but it wouldn't be easy. They are tired from another fight, though, so I see Deadpool winning but barely. He would be in severe pain afterward. 5 hours should be plenty to heal completely.

The opening was funny. Why are Batman and Red Robin working together? Deadpool would win because the team probably wouldn't work well together. Also, if they're both hurt from the explosion, Deadpool has more of an advantage. Plenty of healing time.

Deadpool wins. There's been plenty of arguments both ways, but here has superior weapons and healing factor. They are both on par at fighting. Honestly I think this is easier than the last two fights, especially if Deathstroke is tired from a previous fight.

This whole post was killer and humorous.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@jobiwankenobi: Thanks man, I tried to make it entertaining.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#46  Edited By Xanni15

I have no idea who wins but it was an interesting read. :]

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Xanni15: Hah, thanks!

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ximpossibrux

@stonerthps said:

I would love to see someone present a way that a serious deadpool is being stopped by any of these people. Deadpool being serious is a very very real threat add his healing factor and he's quite untouchable.

The entire book isn't serious...... that's why he can get his head blown apart and be fine 2 seconds after.

also he beats everyone either, off-panel, absurd PIS, or plot device. It's not meant to be taken seriously.

GroovyAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool wins without too much trouble. Hell, seeing how powerful he was in D.K.T.M.U, he might even be able to kill Superman...

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 the_red_viper  Moderator

Deadpool wins without too much trouble. Hell, seeing how powerful he was in D.K.T.M.U, he might even be able to kill Superman...

DKTMU was the biggest pile of crappy PIS I've ever seen. It wasn't even funny.

Deadpool loses to either Green Arrow or Dick and Damian.