Piccolo based off how he fought with and against Gohan

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By cromulor

Current Frost was going toe to toe with Super Saiyan Vegeta at some points during Episode 107. Though it should be noted whenever Vegeta was about to get the advantage, Magetta jumps in the way. Still, actually clashing head to head several times is a huge leap for Frost from getting one shotted by Vegeta casually.

I don’t have a link to the tweet on hand, but Toshio, one of the writers for the DBS episodes (wrote a ton of the ToP episodes) once said on his twitter that he writes Frost’s strength as being in between Full Potential Gohan and Piccolo.

Oh and also, Frost does now have his 100% mode but we don’t know how much stronger that makes him.

In peak condition, disregarding Toshio’s statement, I’m going to back Frost 7/10. It’s not impossible that Piccolo could be stronger now but he didn’t get a lot of chances to show it during the ToP with all of the fodder fights he got dragged into.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo would’ve won if frost didn’t posion him or if piccolo just fought him normally instead of charging up the special beam cannon

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gaoron

Frost still wins, not only he was weakened in his fight with Piccolo he got stronger since then aswell. Being limited to the arena is a huge disadvantage for Piccolo too which imo seals the win for Frost. In an open area it would be much easier for Piccolo to spam clones and stay in hiding with SBC waiting for an opening which is his only way to win really.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Piccolo

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor said:

Current Frost was going toe to toe with Super Saiyan Vegeta at some points during Episode 107. Though it should be noted whenever Vegeta was about to get the advantage, Magetta jumps in the way. Still, actually clashing head to head several times is a huge leap for Frost from getting one shotted by Vegeta casually.

I don’t have a link to the tweet on hand, but Toshio, one of the writers for the DBS episodes (wrote a ton of the ToP episodes) once said on his twitter that he writes Frost’s strength as being in between Full Potential Gohan and Piccolo.

Oh and also, Frost does now have his 100% mode but we don’t know how much stronger that makes him.

In peak condition, disregarding Toshio’s statement, I’m going to back Frost 7/10. It’s not impossible that Piccolo could be stronger now but he didn’t get a lot of chances to show it during the ToP with all of the fodder fights he got dragged into.

Tony_587

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo, fake freiza is a joke

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Frost I think has the power advantage, Piccolo is more versatile and intelligent in battle. Gonna give it to the latter as I don't think the different in power is great enough for Piccolo to overcome with strategy. Could be persuaded overwise tho.

StarBlend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A non jobbing piccolo would stomp his needle out