Darth Caedus & Darth Krayt VS Darth Plagueis & Revan (Reborn)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jashro44

Darth Krayt & Darth Caedus

&
&
VS
VS

Darth Plagueis & Revan (Reborn)

&
&
No Caption Provided

Rules

• In character
  • No prep
  • Win by any means
  • Unpopulated
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for theflashisaboveall
theflashisaboveall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bearing in mind my partial ignorance of the Majority of the combatants.

Caedus and Plagueis are fair game for each other and will keep each other bussy, Revan Reborn takes Krayt tho. So i'm going team 2!

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say team 2.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough

I'll come back to this.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You could fairly debate Krayt vs Revan goes either way - the same applying for Plagueis vs Caedus. I'd give the slim edges to Caedus (on occasion I'll bounce to an even split or towards Plagueis) and Krayt, though, so team 1 wins.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am siding with... well in a Krayt vs Revan.... close, but I might side Revan. From my knowledge on Caedus and Plaguis, Caedus. Then is Caedus vs Revan Reborn, I still like to side with the guy who might have match Vitiate, and seems to abuse Force Powers more than Caedus. Just me though.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Team 2 is all-around more powerful (marginally) than Team 1.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Team 1.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd favor Plagueis over Caedus, and Revan over Krayt, to be absolutely honest. It's an outstanding fight, however. So imma gonna say Team 2.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am siding with... well in a Krayt vs Revan.... close, but I might side Revan. From my knowledge on Caedus and Plaguis, Caedus. Then is Caedus vs Revan Reborn, I still like to side with the guy who might have match Vitiate, and seems to abuse Force Powers more than Caedus. Just me though.

Interesting. So you think Revan is the MVP?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@bump1010: In force, yes. I may be ignorant to something force wise Caedus has, his best force feat matches one from Canon Vader. So I am not impress with what I know, the only argument is his Force speed and skill with a saber to fight Grandmaster luke or so I am told.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Caedu's edges Plagueis in skill and is comparably powerful enough for Plagueis's force edge to be all but negligible.

Team 1.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

raven is powerful being below windu and above malgus thanks to the fact of the variety of force powers he has, but plagueis for his impressive midichlorian manipulation power could not use that in a fight and in terms of pure combative ability is a non factor here, darth caedus is arguably on yoda(the second most powerful jedi after luke skywalker(anakin had the most raw power, being able to control the ones of mortis but never acheived his potential)) and sidious(the undisputed most powerful sith of all time), darth krayt was the most powerful sith of the new sith order, team 1 curb stomps

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd favor Plagueis over Caedus, and Revan over Krayt, to be absolutely honest. It's an outstanding fight, however. So imma gonna say Team 2.

plagueis is outclassed by caedus who outclasses raven, krayt also outclasses plagueis, revan is powerful but while cadeus could hold his own vs gm luke, revan struggled to beat a sith who whould lose to peole like obi wan kenobi, shaak ti, plo koon, and maul, its not really much of a contest

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MErulezall

@kbroskywalker: We honestly can't take you seriously due to the fact you've misspelled "revan" twice when it's right in front of you.

Team 2

sXe619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Caedus beats Plagueis. Revan beats Krayt. Caedus beats Revan. Team One.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Team 1 I think

ForklifterMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker said:
@wollfmyth209 said:

revan struggled to beat a sith who whould lose to peole like obi wan kenobi, shaak ti, plo koon, and maul, its not really much of a contest

LOL what?

malak is a much, much weaker version of darth vader

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: We honestly can't take you seriously due to the fact you've misspelled "revan" twice when it's right in front of you.

Team 2

i blame auto correct

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker said:
@darthant66 said:
@kbroskywalker said:
@wollfmyth209 said:

revan struggled to beat a sith who whould lose to peole like obi wan kenobi, shaak ti, plo koon, and maul, its not really much of a contest

LOL what?

malak is a much, much weaker version of darth vader

Lol, no he isn't. Darth Malak's even stated to be among the most powerful Sith Lords of all times. He's going to easily beat the likes of Asajj Ventress or Plo Koon.

darth vader is stated to be one of the most powerful sith of all time, he's fought 12 fully trained knights at once, darth vader has been stated to be 80% as powerful as darth sidious, the most powerful sith of all time, darth vader has shrugged off mutilation, flame throwers, has survived without oxygen food or water for weeks under a cathedral can force choke people from light years away has effortlessly killed hundreds of lileks has moveed space ships in air, obi wan who is on par with plo koon and shaak tii, has easily beat grevious in dueling, a guy who's armor is capable of taking 12 lightsaber hits in any place and can dodge blasters, obi wan after decades without any fighting on training manged to hold his own against darth vader, by the way assaj ventress has been stalemated by ashoka tano and is well below plo koon, maul, shaak tii and obi wan who have all gotten the best of her and forced her to flee.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

yoda prime you betrayed me, r2 d2 prime is now your enemy, think you have a chance do you?

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By YodaPrime
Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WollfMyth209
@kbroskywalker said:

plagueis is outclassed by caedus who outclasses raven, krayt also outclasses plagueis,

HA! Nope. If anything, Plagueis is the most powerful Force user of the bunch, he's also more skilled than Krayt, and should compete in the area against Revan and Caedus.

revan is powerful but while cadeus could hold his own vs gm luke, revan struggled to beat a sith who whould lose to peole like obi wan kenobi, shaak ti, plo koon, and maul, its not really much of a contest

Caedus held his own against a holding back Luke with circumstances, nothing someone like Plagueis or even Krayt couldn't achieve. And that was a pre-prime Revan. Prime Revan has held off the combined might of Shan, Marr, the player character, and others. Although, he did have some advantages overall, it's still an impressive showing.

darth vader is stated to be one of the most powerful sith of all time, he's fought 12 fully trained knights at once, darth vader has been stated to be 80% as powerful as darth sidious, the most powerful sith of all time, darth vader has shrugged off mutilation, flame throwers, has survived without oxygen food or water for weeks under a cathedral can force choke people from light years away has effortlessly killed hundreds of lileks has moveed space ships in air, obi wan who is on par with plo koon and shaak tii, has easily beat grevious in dueling, a guy who's armor is capable of taking 12 lightsaber hits in any place and can dodge blasters, obi wan after decades without any fighting on training manged to hold his own against darth vader, by the way assaj ventress has been stalemated by ashoka tano and is well below plo koon, maul, shaak tii and obi wan who have all gotten the best of her and forced her to flee.

So much here is wrong.

• Vader never killed 12 Jedi at once. At best, he's fought 8 and lost
  • Baras Force Choked people lightyears away... nothing special
  • Vader had the potential to be 4/5s of Sidious, he never did, tho
  • Asajj wrecked Ahsoka and got the better of both Ahsoka and Luminara at the same time, lawl
  • Obi never beat Grievous easily, if anything - Grievous was winning and Kenobi ended up cheapshotting, and Kenobi was a vessel of the Force; it's a high showing and a circumstantial one
  • Shaak never forced Asajj to flee
  • Plo was losing his duel with Asajj

Stop spreading/making up false information, please.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plagueis is a star buster

No Caption Provided

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plagueis > Krayt

Revan > Caedus

Team 2 wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Krayt is the strongest, Caedus is the weakest. Unsure.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c4df01082e4b
deactivated-5c4df01082e4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wrecks.