Feats For Link & Sora who need alot to handel this

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd6301836e28
deactivated-5bd6301836e28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Either Link or Sora could stomp Kratos. Then they go on to beat Dante with mid difficulty.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aciddevil444: how do they stomp composite kratos? Not to mention Dante solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwizzard17: Their speed is way above his, and too many hax abilities that Kratos has no defense against, e.g Reflect, Stop, Shrink, Warp, Ancient Arrows. And sure Dante might be able to solo Link or Sora separately, but he’s not beating them both at the same time.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwizzard17: Fierce deity link was stronger than a magical wish granting God. He was superior to the Triforce which turned an entire dimension that held a sun dark. He can seal Kratos in his sword if killing doesn’t work on Kratos, and he is a superior combatant with how many timelines and incarnations of himself’s experience he has. Also he can dodge real lasers which is lowballed sub relativistic. Sora is superior to the Disney Genie, and the Disney Greek Gods. One is a wish granting genie who has shown fourth wall awareness reality warping, etc. and the Gods (E.G. Zeus) have been shown to CASUALLY move around hundreds stars like playthings to give you an example. He also is stronger than Hercules who threw three mountain sized beings into space with a single hand. He can erase people’s existence with warp as well. Now I don’t know much about Dante, but I really think that this is far beyond his pay grade and definitely above that of Kratos.

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

Dante and Kratos

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killmonger101: Nice feats for Link! But I still think team 1 has it imo.

Dante would beat Sora

but Kratos would lose to Link

and Dante would then beat Link.

whether they go for a matchup strategy or just go all in at once. Dante is trouble for them both on his own let alone having Kratos there. I don't want to make It seem like Dante would solo, because he cant... saying that would just be wanking but I do think he could do serious damage tp them both alone and then having Kratos as backup gives him the win. but that's just my opinion.

again great job with the feats.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Killmonger101

@taskofwar: Composite Sora has timestop and has resisted mind manipulation from the Gods and Sepiroth, while link has a shield that blocks TP, physical and spiritual attacks with the hyllian shield (stated to be indestructible) and can reflect even beams of light along with the aforementioned via mirror shield. And link has the magic armor in this version which makes him completely invincible for a long amount of time, until he runs out of magic. He can add another six minutes if you use the guardian potion. He also has the lens of truth which allows him to see through illusions and invisibility. And also he has the Chateau Romani which gives him unlimited magic which means he can be invincible for the duration of the battle. If that fails somehow he can revive himself with the Fairy. He can also use song of time to slow his opponents to 1/3 of their speed or travel back in time three days. Finally the triforce which is inferior to fierce deity link created a universe. I don’t know what Dante can do, people have him at planet and building level respectively with equal amounts of support so I hope you can give me some feats to support your claims. I’ll give more feats for Sora later to support my point.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Taskofwar

@killmonger101:

Dante has been able to tank falls from large towers without a scratch, Catch a bullet in his mouth, Dodge a rocket like its moving in slow motion and then proceed to ride it, dodged bullets up close, cut bullets, dodge bullets without looking, slash a large chunk of a roof off, move so fast it appears like he teleports, tank a shot to the chest and keeps running his casual speed, walk while having multiple blades inside him, and take on his brother Vergil who could create a large crater in a wall and while they fought they cut thousands of raindrops and he tanked a lot of blows from Yamato (Vergil’ sword) in the process and even survived a stab from his own sword. And that’s just young weaker Dante. Dante now can punch large statues to death, Kill demons twice his size, kill a demon who could destroy a large concrete wall just by moving, Create large explosions with his sword, Hold the jaws of a demon open, dodge missiles, machine gun fire, multiple impalements, and that’s with standard gear this is all gear dante who has

-Amulets

They can add fire, electricity, or ice to any of his attacks

He can move faster than he already does

They can give him flight

Give him better regen

-Ifrit

These are fire fists given to Dante, these things do a good amount of damage in the games its kind of like Iron fist really.

-Grenade Launcher

-Shotgun

-Ebony and Ivory

His two pistols these are apart of his standard gear

-Rebellion

The sword Dante uses the most and is the second most powerful

-Demonic awareness

-Energy projection

-He can charge weapons and let them use different demon abilities

-Alaster

The sword Dante uses in DMC1 it is like a weaker rebellion

-Nightmare-B

It’s a devil arm that shoots green energy that bounce off walls

-Cerberus

It’s a nun-chuck that has ice based attacks

-Artemis

It can shoot demon energy arrows

-Agni and Rudra

Two blades that Dante can swing at supersonic speed and create a small vortex of fire or wind.

-Nevan

It’s a guitar that can create electricity and bats.

-Gilgamesh

It helps Dante create a flurry of kicks like Chun-Li

-Pandora

It can change into 666 different weapons such as lasers, bazooka’, gatling guns, bowguns, shuriken, a box ect.

-Lucifer

It is a bag that creates explosive blades for Dante

-Needlegun

-Missile launcher

-Submachine Gun

-Spiral

It’s a sniper that Dante does trick shots with

And if none of this works Dante has some more special abilities

-Devil trigger: it can enhance his speed, strength, help him fly ect.

-Majin form: Its essentially a more powerful devil trigger, Dante only goes in this form when near death

-Orbs: these orbs can revive him and give him instant Devil trigger

-Telepathy

-Beowulf: It helps Dante kick at super sonic speeds, Launch a ball of energy or create a small super nova

-Doppelganger: Dante clones himself with his own shadow and it has all the same stats as him and copies his movements

-Quicksilver: Dante can slow down time

-Alaster/The Sparda: It’s the most powerful sword from what I remember and it improves his stats FAR more than anything else, and is his best weapon. And gives him all his dads powers who was able to kill mundus and oppose hell. This Dante has survived to large meteors back to back followed by crashing into the ground.

And then Kratos who kills gods all the time, has destroyed large areas of lands, defeated people with time manipulation and teleportation, overpowered a guy who could hold the earth on his shoulders and the guy even praised Kratos’ power.

So I think a good Doppelganger, Quicksilver, Alaster combo plus some Kratos backup should do just fine.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just here to say that Kratos is the weakest "link" here.............anyway, I don't know about Link but Sora has the speed feats and the magic to fight Dante from fighting on par with Auron, Cloud and Sephiroth to casually teleporting while striking light beams.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just came in here to state that Kratos is fodder compared to these other guys. Like, hilariously so.

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sora is a tank, healer, and dps all to himself. If link runs out of items he can always heal link up to full health. Sora's MP regenerates over time, if the OP would clarify if Sora gets his forms then I say things shall go a way lot better for Sora and Link team. Sora gets the Ultima keyblade, and "Winners proof" OR 'two become one" IF Sora can't use his drive forms without Goofy/Donald then the keyblade can grant the chance to have Sora go Final form or anti form.

with 2 Full Bloom+, one Shadow Archive+ and Executive's Ring. Plus with Grand Ribbon, Cosmic Belt, Cosmic Chain, and a Ribbon then Sora is set for his gear.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@taskofwar: Tanking a large fall without a scratch is nothing compared to the DC capability shown so far by either which is star level+ to possibly universal via his being superior to the triforce which turned a realm stated to have a sun dark and created a universe. And Sora who is multi star level via being vastly superior to Zeus who was casually throwing around hundreds of stars. Dodging bullets, rockets, and looking like you teleport are inferior to Link who has dodged real laser fire and Sora who consistently dodges lightning and lasers which are all massively Hypersonic feats, (If not relativistic) Something vastly superior to Dante and literally thousands of times faster. Your next feats are Hypersonic+ which is very impressive but still nowhere near relativistic speeds. As for your DC feats..... Beating a wall level monster, creating large explosions of unspecified size, tanking swords, and holding open the jaws of a ‘large’ demon are all very vague feats, but ones that are ridiculously below the level of power star level contains. As in hundreds of millions of times weaker. Oh wait, my bad..... he has other gear, sorry. Let’s see this.

Okay, Sora alone has all those elemental powers via firaga, firaga burst, mega flare, Blizzaga, Icicle Splitter, deep freeze, ice barrage, Thundaga, and triple plasma. Link as well with the nice fire rod, nice ice rod, and thunder spell.

Flight would be useful if Link didn’t have the Deku lead to fly as well, and Sora who always can as shown in Neverland. Also his regeneration seems to be pretty good, but he cannot regen from Sora using warp (existence erasure) or Link sealing him, or ⭐️ level attacks in general.

-Fire fists sound all well and good, but they still are inferior to someone so vastly above their pay grade, especially Sora who has shown resistance to fire in general even if he was weaker than Dante somehow.

-Grenade launcher

-Shotgun

-And Dual pistols are all irrelevant to anyone here by far. Even Kratos would tank without a problem.

-Rebellion doesn’t have even planetary feats and is very useless against link and Sora who have taken slashes from Ganondorf and Sephiroth respectively.

-Everything up to Artemis has a complete lack of context or power feats (Methinks, I smell a wiki copy pasta) which leaves no means or reason to gauge them as above Dante himself who from your feats so far is thousands of times weaker than even Kratos.

-Agni and Rudra are not touching them at supersonic speeds. That’s not even Mach 5. Sora literally played a game of ping pong by himself with lasers for Goodness sake which lowballed extremely is Mach 500. In reality it’s much faster (Around Mach 400,000) but for the sake of fairness I’ll say Mach 500.

-Both have shown electrical resistance and casually outpace lightning on a consistent basis.

-Chun-Li is not a good example considering these guys solo street fighter.

-No weapon invented by humans is above Large City+ and I mean nuclear bombs which Dante likely can’t summon.

-Explosive blades are not that impressive. Link can blow himself up countless times via Deku nut transformation, and Sora’s mega flare is a giant explosion.

-Trickshots won’t help him here. Or anywhere for that matter, showing off against a even a WEAKER opponent can make you lose. Let alone these two.

-Feats for Devil Trigger? Being unquantifiably stronger is still unquantified. Providing feats for DT Dante would be optimal in ensuring an accurate debate between us.

-Same as above for Majin form. By the way, does the DT/Majin form make him evil? If so, Link can just use Silver Arrows/Light Arrows to OHKO Dante.

-Finally, something useful! So he can revive as well? However, the team has one member (Sora) with existence erasure via Warp and the other (Link) can just freeze him and Kratos instantly via Ether Medallion or seal them in his sword.

-Beowulf is unimpressive except for the supernova thing. If it has feats of destroying something on a consistent planetary scale, things could get slightly more interesting.

-A clone is not useful against someone who can one shot the regular you and is consistently much more impressive speedwise.

-Cool, he can slow down time. However, two points on that:

1. SLOWING time doesn’t help against an opponent thousands of times faster unless this really is that powerful, which would be pointless as they have much higher Durability than Dante’s damage output.

2. Link can do the exact same thing while Sora can outright stop Time. I don’t need to tell you why two bloodlusted faster opponents with better time hax are better than two bloodlusted slower opponents where only one has any time hax and its the weak one that the duo possesses.

-How much does it improve his stats. Seriously I need feats not vague speculation. For all I know it increases his stats by 1.1 or 1,100,000,000 with what you have provided. You haven’t provided feats for Mundus that make killing him impressive. Not lore, feats. And taking over hell isn’t impressive in itself without providing power for this incarnation of hell. Otherwise, Stinkmeaner is stronger than Dante for beating up the devil in boondocks casually. He’s wall level btw. The meteor feat is pretty impressive, however inferior to even base link who flipped the friggin planet in hyrule warriors (I cannot provide the “Link” since I’m on mobile, but the video is called “Wii U — Hyrule Warriors Trailer with Link and a Gauntlet” and the time stamp is 1:00, also that’s a double dash between Wii U and Hyrule, not just one.)

-Killing Gods is not in itself impressive unless they themselves are impressive. Percy Jackson Gods aren’t taking on Marvel Zeus. As for the Gods in GoW, you haven’t provided feats for them so we cannot assume anything. Unless that area of land was star sized, it’s not relevant or relative to my team. How did he defeat these people and how were their capabilities for each aforementioned ability? Even so, I’ve shown my team can blitz without time stop and can OHKO easily. As for Atlas..... Remember lifting strength =/= striking strength and Kratos has no feats in that category to put him at planet (Which is still massively below star).

So the doppelgänger which is irrelevant due to both speed and power, the time manipulation which is irrelevant due to the team having better time manipulation and more of it, and the alabaster which cannot even harm them due to their durability. And Kratos who is somehow back up even though his feats you provided were much better than Dante. Link and Sora could time STOP and one shot with the double helix sword, or Link slows down time and seals them in the sword, or Sora Blitzes them and freezes them, or They both blitz and freeze them, or...... You get my point.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwizzard17: Their speed is way above his, and too many hax abilities that Kratos has no defense against, e.g Reflect, Stop, Shrink, Warp, Ancient Arrows. And sure Dante might be able to solo Link or Sora separately, but he’s not beating them both at the same time.

copy that

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killmonger101: I don’t see how the doppelgänger would be irrelevant considering it has literally the same strength, speed and weapons as Dante. Also I have one more thing I forgot to mention Dante could use. Royal guard which can block any attack and repeat the attack but it will do more damage against his opponent. As for Mundus feats, he’s overpowered Abigail who could create a portal that covered half the planet, and create a universe. And Sparda was able to kill and entire demonic army and defeat Mundus solo. I laughed when you said Sora or Link could one shot Dante, no one is one shotting anyone here saying that is rather silly. Dante was able to create shockwaves with a single stab of his sword. Tank a blast from Beowulf which can create a supernova, create a super nova himself (as stated before), and as for quicksilver and time manipulation they can’t manipulate time to stop Dante, I don’t remember it being a way he was harmed or a weakness at all, and I don’t think freezing will be enough considering his strength, speed, healing, and durability in general that tower drop took 5 pages just to cover the whole fall and he was unfazed by it, and he always tanks stabs even from people like Vergil who I believe could also beat Sora. as for Kratos he could rip out hades’ soul, he can create ice waves, summon lighting, create a large tornado, create large shockwaves with his gauntlets, knock out the guy who has held the planet on his shoulders (as I believe was stated before), throwing a several ton monster into a building while lifting the whole block, and he can fly. Kratos and Dante definitely have what it takes to win or do serious damage don’t lowball them. Also If you think link and Sora take this so easily why didn’t you just call it a mismatch?

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let Krato's have the Boots of Hermes or the Blades of Exile, something that would make this fight more fair. Team 2 wins.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@taskofwar: Their irrelevance is confirmed for that exact reason. I don’t have long so I’ll address the major points only. While the portal feat is correct, the universe one isn’t. It is first of all inconsistent with every showing before and after in DMC. Second of all it had very vague representation in game as it appeared as BFR, and thirdly the Author only confirms this in an offhand response on a troll thread where he consistently answered questions with “Ask your mom” and other more *ahem* colorful responses. This brings into question whether the feat is WIS/PIS due to showings thereafter, whether it was even represented in game, and the validity of the author statement. Creating shockwaves via stabbing is unimpressive considering even Ichigo’s sword shockwaves destroy mountains without touching them. And you said yourself it was only a mini supernova. Even if it wasn’t, that’s inferior to Sora’s AP/DC which is hundreds of stars. Let alone Link who is possibly universal via fierce deity mask, and far above it with the full triforce which he possesses in Skyward Sword. Your argument for time manipulation is very flawed. The fact that he’s not tanked it hints that he DOESN’T possess resistance to it. By that logic since Link and Sora haven’t tanked quicksilver they are immune to it. Absence of evidence does not equate evidence of absence. As for the ether medallion insta freeze....Durability =\= Hax immunity unless shown otherwise. Just because you are strong, doesn’t mean your hax resistance is as well. Your equating of physical stats to ice immunity is a false equivalence fallacy. Also you haven’t provided feats for Vergil that evidence him being above Sora who is actually MFTL+. Evidenced by him being far faster and dodging the highwind which traversed Solar Systems in 130 seconds. Your team isn’t even touching Sora. As for Kratos, he is nothing here. Even if lifting strength wasn’t =\= striking strength, planet level is thousands of times weaker than Sora. Also, soul manipulation is irrelevant considering the Hyllian shield defends against soul attacks. And as for the rest of his powers, I’ve already provided Sora and Link possessing all of them on a presumably greater scale, especially ice powers. Overall, Sora could blitz and erase with Warp, Link could blitz and seal, they have a greater scale of hax, an AP Advantage, and a ridiculously large speed advantage which you haven’t addressed. Your move.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@taskofwar: What’s to stop them from sealing, Link from wishing them out of existence which he did against demise, insta freezing, BFRing, Blitzing, erasing them, Link OHKOing them, etc. And how are they going to damage Link and Sora, overcome the mirror shield, heck, how are they going to touch them? Answer me how they’re going to touch a relativistic to LS Link and a MFTL+ Sora.

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killmonger101: "Win by Ko or death" there is no BFR if there was I think he would of banned the wishing thing. literally anything they dish out Dante will just block it and dish the same attack but this time it would do more damage. He could do that then do a supernova with his doppelganger and whatever weakened link and Sora is left will be killed by Dante and Kratos. Also Dante could probably keep up with them he beat a guy who could kill 2,000 demons in a second with ease, and he soloed a demon who has the power to wipe out earth and hell, You cant tell me beating a guy who can destroy hell and earth isn't impressive.

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killmonger101

@taskofwar: Doesn’t matter if Link can wish them out of existence. (See Skyward Sword Demise). As for blocking and reflecting again, Both Sora And Link can do the same thing as Dante and are both much faster than him. As in thousands of times for Link and millions for Sora. They’ll get their reflectors up literally before Dante could process. Dante can’t even react to them let alone get his reflector up before a MFTL attack can hit him. Also sealing isn’t an attack my guy. He isn’t reflecting that. And let’s say that Dante is now much faster than Link and reflects his attacks, He can use the magic armor and Chateau Romani to become invincible for six days. They’re very clearly above Supernova level as well considering how Sora is hundreds of times star level and Link Quadrillions at least via universal feats. As for the feat of destroying hell and Earth, that’s impressive, very much so.......However it is fodder to even Sora. Considering that feat was destroying two planets, that should equal that much DC. Impressive right. It would be.....but destroying a Star vs two planets is like destroying a jet vs two pinheads. It takes 17091148623.9 times as much energy to destroy the sun compared to the Earth. Or 17 billion times as much energy. Compare that to Sora’s feat of being hundreds of times star level and you have Sora destroying the Earth over 1,700,000,000,000 times lowballed. Divide that by two and you have how much stronger Sora is than that demon. AKA 850,000,000,000 times stronger than that feat. So no, that feat isn’t impressive.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killmonger101: So beating a guy who created a universe and has the potential to destroy a universe and was confirmed by the creator to be universal isn't impressive? even at all??? now that's 1000% silliness right their my friend. Before I continue with Dante feats again, if Link and Sora outclass Dante so much than why the heck haven't you just said that its a mismatch? just curious.

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killmonger101: also I forgot that this is ALL GEAR so Dante can use Yamato the sword that literally can cut through dimensions. you cant even pretend Link would survive multiple slashes with that kind of damage output doubled and then a super nova I'm a Zelda fan and I know link could not take all that and still be able to fight good enough to kill Dante or even Sora. And even though Kratos is the weakest here he can still do a little damage to sora while Dante beats Link and then Dante would finish Sora. They are lucky Vergil isn't here or else the two brothers would take this way easier.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@taskofwar: I debunked the universe feat, but like all my other statements, you pointedly ignored that of course. If true, it is impressive but not enough considering Link has the magic armor which makes him invincible for six days. Therefore he can tank the hits via magic armor. And the reasoning for why I didn’t say mismatch is because I find that sort of argument to be asinine and overall dumb. Plus, I didn’t know jack about Dante at the time or any feats he may have had. It would be unfair to say that one team wins without knowledge and by the time I decided it was a mismatch, I was in a debate with you and to say mismatch and leave would be to forfeit.

Avatar image for theserbianempire
TheSerbianEmpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know jack shit about Sora or Link, but im pretty sure people are wanking them on this thread.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@taskofwar: Cutting through dimensions is an unquantifiable feat unless proven otherwise. Unless you think Kaguya is multi universal. Or hekapoo from star vs the forces of evil. Link CAN take that with the magic armor which is invincible for six days when coupled with chateau romani. Even if Dante was universal and that sword wasn’t a special ability, and combat applicable. And Link has the triforce’s full power. That is implied to be OMNIPOTENT, but I won’t go there. It is far above universal any way you spin it. And also Link and Sora will just blitz or Link would wish they died since they have full knowledge and perfect teamwork. And a supernova is star level, Link is universal. Even if we counted the entirety of the universe as just stars, there are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars in just the observable universe. That is less than if an atom on my left buttcheek tried to assault me. No seriously, that’s true. That puts Link at lowballed (Remember I’m disregarding planets, meteors, and empty space, in the universe, and empty space is 98% of it). At one septillion times supernova level casually with LOWBALL. And Kratos is planet level at best based on feats which is over 850,000,000,000 times weaker than Sora. He won’t damage him. As for this debate, I will not continue if you cannot disregard with feats the possible scenarios listed in post #22, AND give feats that prove that they are comparable in speed to Sora And Link. You have ignored them both, especially the latter which is a focal point of my argument. If you cannot debunk them, I’ve already won......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody turn this into a CaV

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2 stomps

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 via speed and various hax.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know jack shit about Sora or Link, but im pretty sure people are wanking them on this thread.

Oh I'm not surprisingly. They have pretty broken composite feats. Regular Link would actually get murked by Kratos, but his composite version has actually possessed the Triforce which created the LoZ universe.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theserbianempire: Ik, a lot of people are wanking considering someone said Dante solo's and some say Link and Sora stomp which both are far from the case.

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theserbianempire
TheSerbianEmpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheSerbianEmpire

@killmonger101: Kek, I forgot how much shit Link has. In that case rip the team.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Link probably solos, Composite Link is freaking insane

Airgetlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Two has way too many ridiculous feats and abilities, borderline mismatch.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers