Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs

Image result for 616 thor

Season 11 feats allowed for smallville.

All other feats for superman are allowed.

Morals off.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RR79

So the strength and speed of Tom Welling clark and the Kryptonite resistance of Brandon Routhe Superman, with the plot powers of Christopher Reeve Superman....thats pretty OP

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Just wait for the speed arguments.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

So the strength and speed of Tom Welling clark and the Kryptonite resistance of Brandon Routhe Superman, with the plot powers of Christopher Reeve Superman....thats pretty OP

brandon routh superman didn't have kryptonite resistance. he did what everyone always say in the battle forum. he sundipped. he almost died after lifting that giant kryptonite island. however, you are right. this is too op. reeves superman alone has all of the powers of the other supermen and more.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RR79

@christianrapper: Call it what you will, lifting an island made of Kryptonite when Kryptonite is your weakness shows resistance to its effects.

The only one I can think of that did something similar was Dean Cain Superman who, if I am recalling it correctly, phased through the bars of a cage made of Kryptonite. But to be fair I could be recalling it wrong and maybe the bars weren't Kryptonite.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Between Smallville and Reeves, I think they actually stand a good chance.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: Technically speaking, he didn’t sundip. He just flew above the clouds.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RR79

Come to think of it, Dean Cain Superman was pretty powerful as well. I believe he may be the only one(without season 11) that showed the ability to phase, and he did it through Kryptonite bars. Then, it took him two tries and the first try gave him amnesia but he broke apart a meteor that was going to destroy Earth. I don't remember if they said the size of it but it had to be huge to threaten to destroy earth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

Come to think of it, Dean Cain Superman was pretty powerful as well. I believe he may be the only one(without season 11) that showed the ability to phase, and he did it through Kryptonite bars. Then, it took him two tries and the first try gave him amnesia but he broke apart a meteor that was going to destroy Earth. I don'tbremember if they said the size of it but it had to be huge to threaten to destroy earth.

Who do you think wins?

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RR79

@frankthetank40: Its tough to say, Comic Thor is no joke, but a composite live action Superman is no joke either. I could see it going both ways. Though the more I remember about the various versions of Superman....like I said, tough to say. Another thing Dean Cain Superman did was being smart enough to figure out a way for his heat vision to hit two places at the same time miles apart from each other.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have no idea

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By omriamar

Thor most likely

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar said:

Thor most likely

Really? I mean you have the sheer speed of christopher Reeve Superman reversing the orbit of the Earth and going back in time. You have DCEU Superman showcasing feats of immense strength and speed, especially post Justice League. Add that speed to the speed in Smallville and I don't see Thor even landing a hit on Supes.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By brucerogers

@gearsecond659: DCEU Superman's feats are nowhere near 616 Thor's ballpark. Hell, even 616 Iron Man has better feats than him.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar said:

Thor most likely

Really? I mean you have the sheer speed of christopher Reeve Superman reversing the orbit of the Earth and going back in time. You have DCEU Superman showcasing feats of immense strength and speed, especially post Justice League. Add that speed to the speed in Smallville and I don't see Thor even landing a hit on Supes.

DCEU Superman is seriously nothing next to Smallville Superman and to a lesser extent even Dean Cain(New Adventures of Lois and Clark) Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659: Lol , what are you talking about it's 616 Thor , not MCU or animated.

He has fought guys who are way faster , Gladiator and Surfer for example.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor but in one hell of a fight. Powerful as Supes is, most live action version of him didn’t have above mountain striking power or any attack with above mountain level IIRC, which make it pretty hard for him to put Thor down. But Thor’s lack of speed is what prolonges the fight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659: Lol , what are you talking about it's 616 Thor , not MCU or animated.

Common misconception. Silver Surfer has amazing travel speed, but in terms of combat speed, he doesn't have many showings. He just uses energy blast. As for Gladiator, I'm going to need some speed feats because from what I know of the character, he is at the same speed if not a little bit faster than Smallvile and DCEU and Christopher Reeve Superman.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_devil said:

Common misconception. Silver Surfer has amazing travel speed, but in terms of combat speed, he doesn't have many showings. He just uses energy blast. As for Gladiator, I'm going to need some speed feats because from what I know of the character, he is at the same speed if not a little bit faster than Smallvile and DCEU and Christopher Reeve Superman.

DCEU is massively slower than Smallville Superman, don't even put them in the same playing field.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@gearsecond659 said:
@the_red_devil said:

DCEU is massively slower than Smallville Superman, don't even put them in the same playing field.

Woah. I'm just saying that if you combine the speed of DCEU Superman and Smallvile Superman, you get someone who is very very fast. I never said that, so don't put words in my mouth.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@gearsecond659 said:
@the_red_devil said:

Woah. I'm just saying that if you combine the speed of DCEU Superman and Smallvile Superman, you get someone who is very very fast. I never said that, so don't put words in my mouth.

I'm just saying, in this situation DCEU Superman really brings nothing to the table. Everything he has done, Smallville Superman has done better. Including beating Doomsday without getting killed.

That being said, from my understanding of composite, you don't add them together, you basically take the best from each character to make a single character with all of the best attributes. If we added all the different Supermen's speeds together, they would be MFTL.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By brucerogers

Silver Surfer not having super fast combat speed feels like more of a misconception than the other way around. But regardless, he has never quite used it against Thor so it ultimately doesnt matter.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659: Reeves Superman just has impressive travel speed and no combat feat , and DCEU is nowhere close to Smallville.

And for Surfer , he uses speed in combat when he serious and not holding back.

Gladiator has awesome travel speed and pretty impressive combat speed too , he has blizted Nova and Human Torch and they could not even realize it was Glads.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@gearsecond659 said:
@rr79 said:
@gearsecond659 said:
@the_red_devil said:

I'm just saying, in this situation DCEU Superman really brings nothing to the table. Everything he has done, Smallville Superman has done better. Including beating Doomsday without getting killed.

That being said, from my understanding of composite, you don't add them together, you basically take the best from each character to make a single character with all of the best attributes. If we added all the different Supermen's speeds together, they would be MFTL.

I concede to what you're saying. I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659: Reeves Superman just has impressive travel speed and no combat feat , and DCEU is nowhere close to Smallville.

And for Surfer , he uses speed in combat when he serious and not holding back.

Gladiator has awesome travel speed and pretty impressive combat speed too , he has blizted Nova and Human Torch and they could not even realize it was Glads.

Silver Surfer's combat feats largely have to do with him flying into opponents at light speeds. If you want to consider that a combat feat, that's fine. I personally just see it as a combination of both combat and travel feats, but if I had to choose, I'd lead towards classifying that as a travel feat.

Reeves Superman reversing the orbit of the Earth definitely has offensive applications.

As I said previously, I'm not saying that DCEU Superman is as fast as SmallVille.

As for Gladiator, that's pretty impressive speed, but has Gladiator ever used such speed in a fight with Thor? If so, I need proof.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman holds the speed advantage as always but I think Thor should win.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

Superman holds the speed advantage as always but I think Thor should win.

It's hard for me to pick a winner here because of the varied things that each of these Supermen have done. I mean, if we throw out plot powers from Reeve Superman, that would probably make things easier. But we still have someone that is FTL in travel and combat, someone that is smart enough to figure out a way to make their heat vision strike two places that are miles apart at the same time, a person that has shown the ability to phase, and to phase through kryptonite bars at that, a person that is resistant to Kryptonite to some degree...etc.

Honestly, when you combine each of them to make a composite it is almost enough to just say comic book Superman. Then throw in the feats from the season 11 comic for Smallville Superman(I haven't read it all, doing so now), I've been told of some very impressive feats in there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A weakened thor when going all out could "stalemate" an amped green scar (thor was KOed and hulk was BFRed.) Thor takes it.

@asgardianbrony

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor omeshots all of them, there hits won't even faze comic thor unless anyone here can show me live action superman atomizing a mountain with his causal strikes because that's the level of attacks it takes to even tickle thor, yes just tickle, so yes he tanks there attacks and pulls out lightning attack to oneshot them or send mjolnir to fly through them.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: is that what happened? Hulk held on to the hammer and was talking so he wasn’t KO’d, and the moment he landed he fought a nation of vampires (Fear Itself: Hulk vs Dracula)

NortonEk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Dean Cain has a moon level to small planet feat of busting an asteroid that could destroy Earth, plus Smallville Superman’s speed, and strength and we’re looking at a great fight.

ProjeTwoPntOh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ProjeTwoPntOh

Thor is gonna need high ends to beat this amalgamation.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor curbstomps and oneshots

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hurrr durrr time travel speeeed soloooossss. He puuuuushed a moooon!

Seriously Thor one-shots.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer is faster than all of these guys combined and Thor keeps his pace with him.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps. Reeve Superman would beat post crisis superman actually. He was based on the pre crisis version

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps. Reeve Superman would beat post crisis superman actually. He was based on the pre crisis version

Image result for stephen a removes glasses gif

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, I've decided Supes stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Millanine20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheGhostKnight

As is usually the case hereabouts there's an embarrassing lack of emphasis on actual feats in favor of blind adherence to the popularity or longevity of a particular character

To put it simply- DCEU Superman/Smallville/Cain/Routh feats make Thor a statue, and Reeve /Routh version the firepower to make it a (fairly short) one sided beat down

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman stomps.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#49 higherpower  Moderator

Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight: Is this a joke? Smallville superman already dwarfs reeves, and he is nowhere near Post crisis.