Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rd2race

New 52 Aquaman with trident. in character

vs

Spiderman (peter parker) - blood lusted

Round 1 Spidey has his standard equipment.

Round 2 Spidey gets the Ends of the Earth armour

Fight in down town New York

No prep for either round.

Fight!!

Avatar image for ultrasupertrooper
UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By UltraSuperTrooper

Oh this is interesting, not sure yet but ill leave a reply so I can find this later lol

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AngryHulks

Let Aquaman dried off for a while, then we have a fairer match.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Raw_Material

Aquaman FTW.

AlteredBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AlteredBeast

Spider-Man with no morals can kill about anyone. Spider-Man wins cause his spidey-sense keeps him from being one shot or grabbed. He'd web Aqua Man's face and eyes and skewer Aqua Man with his own trident after he dropped it to try to make an airway for himself.

Spider-Man in an entertaining yet inevitable win.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Raw_Material

Aquaman is also shown to be a great tactician and should have a strategic advantage if all goes wrong. He can telepathically call upon the monsters of the sea to help in battle as well as summon tidal waves and lightning bolts from his trident. Aquaman is also very tactical and unorthodox with his trident. His trident has the strength to break through Graves' magical ice barrier, pierce Darkseid, and hold up the weight of a huge vehicle. He's been depicted of using his trident to defeat Darkseid and being the only leaguer to actually cause him to bleed out, also crushing lots of parademons' heads in the process; compared to Wonder Woman's feats, at the time. Aquaman has also used his trident in his battle against the talons, Black Manta, the Trench and Atlanteans which he successfully came up on top in each battle.

Aquaman's speed is also substantial, being depicted to reach up to 1000 knots, having dodged multiple arrows at once in all directions, chasing class-7 sting ray missiles, and even outswim The Operative's special plane that can reach hypersonic speeds greater than Mach 10. His speed and reflex senses are beyond compared to in the water.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

@ckuakini: When has New 52 Aquaman used his trident to summon tidal waves and lightning? I haven't been following his series, but I don't recall him doing anything with his trident in the JL series.

@ckuakini said:

Aquaman is also shown to be a great tactician and should have a strategic advantage if all goes wrong. He can telepathically call upon the monsters of the sea to help in battle as well as summon tidal waves and lightning bolts from his trident. Aquaman is also very tactical and unorthodox with his trident. His trident has the strength to break through Graves' magical ice barrier, pierce Darkseid, and hold up the weight of a huge vehicle. He's been depicted of using his trident to defeat Darkseid and being the only leaguer to actually cause him to bleed out, also crushing lots of parademons' heads in the process; compared to Wonder Woman's feats, at the time. Aquaman has also used his trident in his battle against the talons, Black Manta, the Trench and Atlanteans which he successfully came up on top in each battle.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. WW stabbed Darkseid in the eye, then Aquaman stabbed him in the other eye. Darkseid pulled the weapons out and was totally fine.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By laflux

Aquaman

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By comicfan11

Aquaman relatively easy (if not in a stomp).

I don't know what the armor does though.

@ShiZZmAhh: Aquaman before they stabbed DS in the eyes was the only leaguer to hurt DS's "armor" and draw "blood" from him.

UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfan11 said:

Aquaman relatively easy (if not in a stomp).

I don't know what the armor does though.

@ShiZZmAhh: Aquaman before they stabbed DS in the eyes was the only leaguer to hurt DS's "armor" and draw "blood" from him.

Ehh be careful saying that. Regular spidey might lose but bloodlusted spidey has a really good chance and is no joke. He won't be fooling around when bloodlusted. I don't think AM could tag him if spidey is really trying. Spidey's strength is always underestimated and a punch from him could hurt even Aquaman. Plus this is on land.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It pains me to say this but I have to go with Aquaman :(. Though at least Spidey is a better character so he wins the most important battle relevance =).

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BringnIt

I don't know. Aquaman is fairly tough, but I haven't seen anything from him in the Justice League books to think Spidey is outclassed here.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Well, spidey is obviously outclassed in strength, durability, and weaponry while spidey has an advantage in reaction speed, agility and versatility. Once a fire hydrant breaks things get even more unbalanced, considering the fact that Arthur isn't particularly slow and should tag Spiderman and when he does at least a few times, thats it.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CalebHara

Aquaman would take it, i think the only category that Peter actually outclasses him is speed.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CalebHara

@UltraSuperTrooper: well so far, Aquaman has took hits from a furious Wonder Woman on two occasions, he drew blood from Darkseid, and knocked superman back with a physical blow. He lifted a transatlantic ship, which normally weighs more than 100 tons.

He may have speed, but i doubt that even bloodlusted, he will have the strength and durability to be able to keep up with Aquaman.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By laflux

@BringnIt said:

I don't know. Aquaman is fairly tough, but I haven't seen anything from him in the Justice League books to think Spidey is outclassed here.

I honestly think Round 1 at the very least is a mismatch. New-52 Aquaman has lifted Ocean Cruise-liners and Held Volcanic Plates together Underwater. Being a Human Atlantean Hybrid also means that being Hydrated doesn't affect him as much like it did Pre-New 52.

Even in Round 2, the EOTE would help him tank more blows, but I don't think Spider-Man has the offensive capabilities to take down Arthur in any case.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BringnIt

What're his best durability feats?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By laflux

@BringnIt said:

Tanking Assault Rifle fire with nothing more than scratches to his face is probably his best Penetrative durability feat.

UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CalebHara: Hmm maybe you are right. Spidey has taken hits from Hulk before also and is no slouch in durability. Spiderman has also lifted part of the Daily Bugle too and does have some spikes in his strength, curious in how much being bloodlusted would increase it though. I think an out of character bloodlusted spidey along with his intelligence could possibly think of something to take down Aquaman. My knowledge on Aquaman is limited admittedly, but as far as I know Aquaman is not nearly as smart as Peter. I do agree that Aquaman is stronger and more durable though.

Should be an awesome fight either way, definitely one I would wanna see.

rd2race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rd2race

@laflux: @BringnIt: @CalebHara: @Ancient_0f_Days: What do you think cryopelets, which are in spidey's standard equipment now, would do to Arthur and do you see spideys creative use of webbing posing a problem for him? I mean spidey has webbed up fairly strong characters in the past (like Iron Man in the civil war arc). whats to stop a bloodlusted spidey from webbing and freezing arthur in place and then punching him into a coma?? Just want to know your guy's opinions, Thanks

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@BringnIt said:

2544394-aquaman_05_zone_rizz3n_pg17.jpg (1280×1954)

2544375-aquaman_05_zone_rizz3n_pg02.jpg (1280×1954)

2544376-aquaman_05_zone_rizz3n_pg03_04.jpg (1998×1537)

2544378-aquaman_05_zone_rizz3n_pg05.jpg (1280×1954)

2544381-aquaman_05_zone_rizz3n_pg08.jpg (1280×1954)

2544382-aquaman_05_zone_rizz3n_pg09.jpg (1280×1954)

2544390-aquaman_05_zone_rizz3n_pg13.jpg (1280×1954)

2544391-aquaman_05_zone_rizz3n_pg14.jpg (1280×1954)

2544392-aquaman_05_zone_rizz3n_pg15.jpg (1280×1954)

Despite being shot twice,survive of a fatal free fall,being dehydrated,hallucinating and severely injured is still able to walk through a desert. This is one of his best... I doubt Spidey can generate as much force, even over time.

He was also able to take an explosion at point blank from batman and tank a hit from Wonder Woman

2828573-justiceleague_16_thegroup_004.jpg (1988×3056)

2828574-justiceleague_16_thegroup_005.jpg (1988×3056)

2828576-justiceleague_16_thegroup_006.jpg (1988×3056)

He was also able to tank Orm's magical lightning.

Spiderman has some work to do.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@rd2race said:

@laflux: @BringnIt: @CalebHara: @Ancient_0f_Days: What do you think cryopelets, which are in spidey's standard equipment now, would do to Arthur and do you see spideys creative use of webbing posing a problem for him? I mean spidey has webbed up fairly strong characters in the past (like Iron Man in the civil war arc). whats to stop a bloodlusted spidey from webbing and freezing arthur in place and then punching him into a coma?? Just want to know your guy's opinions, Thanks

Spiderman isn't strong enough to punch Arthur into a coma. Show me where Spiderman stopped Tony with freeze pellets.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By spiderbuck1

Regrettably, Aquaman.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BringnIt

Spidey was using organic webbing at the time he webbed Tony, not to mention Tony's armor was in shutdown mode at the time and that's the only reason he couldn't initially break the webbing. The cryo pellets might work. If Spidey can't bypass Aquaman's durability, this is a mismatch.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CalebHara

@rd2race: I have never seen a bloodlusted Spiderman try to employ real strategy into a fight. He just tries to pummel them into the ground (normally works) but in Arthurs case, he is too durable for Peter to put him down, unless the number of hits he gets in on him is extremely high.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By comicfan11

@UltraSuperTrooper: To put it simply as others have said, Aquaman is currently out of Spiderman's (Peter Parker's) league. Bloodlusted or not it won't matter. Aquaman is fast enough to tag Spidey (he tagged Wonder Woman who is much faster than Spidey) and he only needs to connect once to KO Pete. Or he just grabs the closest 100000 ton object (the ship he lifted weighs around 110000 tons and is one of the best strength feats I believe in the DCnU - I know about Supes 5 time's the weight of Earth stuff, but it's Superman) he finds and drops it on Spidey.

@rd2race: Aquaman is immune to freezing/ice attacks. Tempest tried that like 3 times in the past, and AQ just broke out from the ice instantly.

UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfan11: fair enough and I agree with your points. Just thought I would try and debate :)

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MzombieX

In Marvel terms - I would view this match similar to a, Spider-Man vs Namor holding the trident of Neptune fight, in which case this is clearly a mismatch.

Aquaman will crush Spider-Man. Spidey simply isn't in the same league with an Atlantean king, who is nearly a demi-god.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

well, I think we are all in agreement here.......good show gents

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

starkiller1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I hate when people say one hero is smarter because one is a scientist!!! This a no prep encounter therefore you can only rely on strategic intellect. Being these scientist only help for PREPPED battles!

Y-15-4-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a fight I would love to see, but I feel like more times then not Spider-Man would win the second round every time, but the first round he would win 6 times out of ten

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman.

Deaney-Le

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is moral on and take place on land I would say Aquaman take this with ease but moral off Spidey is a different story, I would still say Aquaman due to strength and durability but he will have a hard time on landing a hit since Spidey just too fast for him but he would still take this 5.5 or 6/10 if this is moral off Spidey

Y-15-4-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman for the win

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur negs

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman stomps Spiderman.

Avatar image for joshua123456789
joshua123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aquaman stomps Spiderman.

nope bloodlusted spidey destroys him

joshua123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is moral on and take place on land I would say Aquaman take this with ease but moral off Spidey is a different story, I would still say Aquaman due to strength and durability but he will have a hard time on landing a hit since Spidey just too fast for him but he would still take this 5.5 or 6/10 if this is moral off Spidey

morals off spidey is a lot stronger than aquaman

Optimus_Crime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Optimus_Crime

Lol Arthur and it'll never be close unless Peter gets knowledge and prep.

joshua123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Another lockable thread. This Aquaman is a legit high tier.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman beats 5 616 spidey

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the rate spiderstans are bumping these threads I am starting to think Aquaman is becoming Marvel fans' most popular character.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 rajjarsalt  Online

Aquaman will never land a hit, and Spider-Man certainly will be able to destroy him. Better feats, better scaling, better cosmology

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Everybody and their best friends hit Spidey in every fight he's in almost. He limps more than he walks. GG

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online
@ashrym said:

@rajjarsalt: Everybody and their best friends hit Spidey in every fight he's in almost. He limps more than he walks. GG

Everyone and their Rogues makes doofy out of Flash who is probably faster than Aquaman so it evens out

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Fair points that Flash jobs and is faster than Aquaman. But they're still both faster than Spiderman so it doesn't save the thrashing Peter would receive.

Spiderman has no business fighting any member of the "big 7" leagues except for Batman. Spiderman can beat Batman.